10 Best Hostels To Stay In Arnego Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arnego Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arnego Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arnego Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arnego Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arnego Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arnego Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Arnego Galicia:
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Milpés is set in Ribadiso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a shared bathroom. Albergue Milpés features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and massage services.Santiago de Compostela is 21 mi from Albergue Milpés, while Lugo is 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 14 mi away.
- From the moment I checked in until the moment I left the staff were always obliging and helpful. The dormitories and bathrooms were modern and spotlessly clean. There was a wide and varied choice of food both throughout the day and for breakfast and was well prepared and presented. One of the best albergues on the Camino.
Clean dorm rooms attached to bar restaurant. They give you actual sheets and pillowcases. Nice cabinets to stow your gear. Laundry available.
But there’s only two toilets and showers for the ladies, and perhaps less for men.
And food is so so—typical fare. Important since once here you’ll not walk anywhere else
Verynice helpful staff. Cold foot bath and beer on arrival!
Food in reataurant nice for the value.
- Fun albergue, right on the Camino. It even has a fountain for soaking tired feet! The albergue is surrounded by a terrace with tables, chairs and umbrellas where you can sit and look out over the countryside and the pilgrims walking along. There is a good bar and food available which is good because there isn’t a super mercado around. The beds are comfortable and the showers good.
- The place is quite new and clean with a lovely view on the hills where I spent all afternoon. Much better that staying at Arzúa during the canoni. Highly recommended
The Way Hostel Arzua
The Way Hostel Arzua provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Arzúa. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden. Guests can use a terrace.At the hostel, each room has a closet. The rooms have a shared bathroom, and some rooms include a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from The Way Hostel Arzua. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Everything. Spotless, proper sheets, lovely atmosphere and great value!
- Perfect stay for one night walking the Camino. Staff friendly, place was clean, fellow occupants quite and considerate. Lights out just after 10pm, comfy beds, big lockers, all amenities and close to supermarket. Right on the Camino. Light and power points in your bed cubicle.
Close to good restaurants
Very close to the trail so easy to start again the next day
- At least the location is really good, and the bed wasn’t so bad, really comfy.
- Service, space, cleanliness; it was just perfect. To Maria: thanks for everything! I forgot my Kindle there, and I’m already back home in Canada, so you can keep it as a gift for being such a great host. Hope to come back one day. Thanks!!
Albergue O Trisquel
Located in O Pedrouzo, Albergue O Trisquel has a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Albergue O Trisquel, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 43 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Shower place, meeting room and kitchen place. Friendly staff.
- The receptionist Pilli is the best I had on my entire Camino
- Staff was really nice, the showers were really good and the kitchen also
- The staff speaks fluent English, is very professional and helpful. They offer big and well-equipped guest kitchen.
- Hydro showers were great after long days walking. Nice clean friendly staff.
Albergue Turistico Salceda
Within 800 feet of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Turistico Salceda is set in A Salceda. This restored 19th-century property features a garden and a modern restaurant.Albergue Turistico Salceda combines original elements, such as exposed stone walls with simple, contemporary finishes. It offers air-conditioned dorms with bunk beds, and rooms with private bathrooms.You can enjoy Galician dishes in the Salceda’s smart restaurant, which looks onto the gardens. There is also a café-bar and a lounge. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Busses stop 350 feet away and you can reach Santiago de Compostela in just 30 minutes. A Coruña is less than an hour’s drive away and there is easy access to the N547 main road.
- This was a fantastic place to stay whilst on the Camino. Everything about the place was great including the rooms and facilities .The food and wine was amazing and very well priced. The staff were very charming and patient. We will definitely be back again as our group of 5 all loved it
- Great on site bar, restaurant, and breakfast. Nice courtyard. Off the Camino Route but easy to find.
- Booked twin room. Very modern for Albergue and clean. Good shower and facilities. The owners and staff are so lovely and relaxed. Had great food for a change here especially for our last night of our Camino. Will stay again.
Mix of rustic and modern.
Very comfy bed.
Great meal dinner.
- Modern, clean room. Staff was accomodating. Good food.
One of our best sellers in Arzúa! Located in Arzúa, Albergue Ultreia offers a garden. Free WiFi is available.The shared bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from Albergue Ultreia, while Lugo is 41 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very good facilities and friendly staff. There’s an excellent cafeteria attached with good food at affordable prices. Bunk beds are separated by walls an have lights, sockets, and a smart phone holder. Bed linen plus towel. One of our better Camino stays.
- This is like the nicest albergue Ive every seen. It feels like 5 star hotel. Awesome showers. Comfortable beds. Each bed has its own light and socket. They provide cotton sheets instead of the plastic things 🙂 The restaurant belonging to the albergues is perfect as well. Right on the camino francese trail and close to the city centre.
- All of it but particularly the staff, so very cheerful and helpful. The owner/ manager helped me with my phone and booking my next accommodation he was so sweet. The food also needs recommending, really really good
- Everything is just great! My 2nd time here and I love it!!
- Clean and modern. The staff were friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome. Nice lounge area and patio in the back.
Albergue Boente in Boente provides accommodations with a garden and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet. All guest rooms feature a seating area.The on-site restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine.Santiago de Compostela is 31 miles from Albergue Boente, while Lugo is 36 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- The hostel is along the road and easy to find, with good and modern facilities. The staff is very accommodating and helpful specially as I need to wash my clothes. They have their own bar/restaurant. Hygiene and safety are also well observed as boots and walking sticks are not permitted inside the room.
- Excellent location on the Camino , relaxing garden to sit in. Good facilities and very friendly staff. Lovely meal in the restaurant.
- The Hostel Is directly on the Camino path. No need to divert. I especially liked having a light switch, electric outlet, and light for my own bunk. It was very convenient.
such a helpful hostess.
Our clean room.
The outdoor spaces and food availability.
- Great staff. Super food. Nice garden and pool. Fantastic beds
Albergue Vía Láctea
One of our best sellers in Arzúa! Located in ArzÃºa, Albergue Vía Láctea provides barbecue facilities. All rooms have a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the hostel.Guest rooms at Albergue Vía Láctea are equipped with a seating area. Every room has air conditioning, and selected rooms include a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from Albergue Vía Láctea. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
De Camino is located in Arzúa, 20 mi from Santiago de Compostela and 31 mi from Lugo. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Sada is 30 mi from De Camino, while Portomarin is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 mi from De Camino.
- Everything was pretty clean, was bright and plenty of space. I like the free locker.
- Very easy stop on the Camino – there is a huge garage for storing bikes which was very useful.
- Easy to find and very clean, staff very helpful and friendly.
- A typical Camino-accommodation, just by the road to Santiago.
- Everything clean , nice view from the room, overall good conditions .
O Albergue de Selmo
O Albergue de Selmo provides accommodations in Arzúa. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is available.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a shared bathroom, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from O Albergue de Selmo. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Can you imagine one very big hall divided into little timber boxes with a curtains istalled instead the doors? That’s Selmo! Looks like a new concept if the hostel, giving the guests more privacy, but if your neighbors are snoring you will hear them anyway 🙂 Bring your earplugs with you!
Yes, the wi-fi works good and they have big and well-equipped guest kitchen….
The albergue accepted our booking and kept it until our arrival, because this part of the el Camino is long and we got to the city quite late and some albergues give a deadline to arrive, so it was great to have some place there for sure.
The curtains give some privacy, there are “rooms” of four and a few of two, but the walls between the rooms do not go until the roof.
- Las habitaciones estaban todas en una misma estancia aunque separadas por paneles de madera y por cortinas. Teníamos una litera para los dos en departamento con cortina lo que da cierta intimidad. Estaba todo limpio (habitación y baño)
- Il personale molto disponibile, accoglienza ottima in reception.
- La amabilidad del personal, limpieza y estado de las instalaciones
- Can you imagine one very big hall divided into little timber boxes with a curtains istalled instead the doors? That’s Selmo! Looks like a new concept if the hostel, giving the guests more privacy, but if your neighbors are snoring you will hear them anyway 🙂 Bring your earplugs with you!
Casa del Peregrino Arzua Hostel
Casa del Peregrino Arzua is offering accommodations in Arzúa. Free WiFi and luggage storage space are available.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Casa del Peregrino Arzua has certain units with mountain views, and every room comes with a balcony. The rooms feature a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Sada is 36 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Clean tidy and right on the Camino and close to restaurants
- Host was really really great! Beds were comfortable. Everything was clean. Nice kitchen.
- Staff was excellent in welcoming us, provided hairdryer and assisted with washing/ drying our clothes. Kitchen available with microwave, cooker, sink, kitchen table and fridge. Ideal for Camino. Heater provided for a cold/wet day was much appreciated. Great location too
- Really nice receptionist. Albergue is near the center.
Top Hostels In Arnego Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arnego Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arnego Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arnego Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!