10 Best Hostels To Stay In Argoños Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Argoños Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Argoños Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Argoños Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Argoños Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Argoños Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Argoños Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Argoños Cantabria:
Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina provides a shared lounge and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Every room has a shared bathroom, and certain units at Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina have a balcony.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Bilbao is 42 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina, while Santander is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from the hostel.
Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Large (and cheaper, I think) dorm room has rows of bank beds, while I opted for a smaller room, which was just fine.
- The facility was nice and the hospitaleros who checked us in was kind and courteous.
- Perfect spot to enjoy little beautiful Santoña. All the facilities were great and clean.
- This is a great hostel if you like being in the middle of the action in the city. The restaurant downstairs was a lovely place to sit, read, have a coffee or wine and just soak up the place. The hospitero was friendly and ready to help with anything you need. We love the town of Santona and this is a very economical place to stay and be able to be right on the plaza. There are a couple common areas–a kitchen and another place with table and chairs where you can write, email, etc. Good wifi.
- José María is a very kind and friendly host, the hostel has just one bathroom for its guest at the moment, but new toilets are being built. Amazing oldbuilding with large rooms and high ceilings in very central location – as I travelled there in low season I enjoyed the quietness and the space. Definitely good value for money.
- Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Watsay Surf House Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Watsay Surf House features a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet. Watsay Surf House provides certain rooms with garden views, and every room comes with a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Bilbao is 44 miles from Watsay Surf House, while Santander is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Oscar and his wife are both amazing people who will gladly help you with anything you’ll need.
- Trato excelente por parte de todos los trabajadores.
- Cama muy cómoda, sitio trankilo, la gente que lo lleva super simpática, limpio y sin problemas.
- La amabilidad del personal, facilitándonos el traslado a Santoña y permitiéndonos salir más tarde del hotel sin cargo ni coste adicional.
- Como en casa!!! Es un albergue y se duerme en literas pero eso no significa que tengas que dormir mal, las camas muy cómodas el baño y el resto de instalaciones limpio, la gente muy agradable y muy atentos
Albergue Finca El Mazo
Set in the Marismas de Santoña Nature Reserve, in Rada, Finca El Mazo is hostel with a swimming pool and restaurant. It offers rooms and wooden cabins with free WiFi.This simply decorated accommodations has views of the mountains and gardens.Outdoor activities such as canoeing, cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. Bike rental is available on site, and packed lunches can be prepared for you. Laundry facilities are available at the property.The sandy beach at Laredo is 5.6 mi from Finca El Mazo and the city of Santander is 28 mi away.
- La piscina muy limpia y el sitio agradable y cómodo. El desayuno sencillo pero muy rico. Precio calidad bueno.
- La amabilidad de la anfitriona, el espacio, todo normal.
- El trato del personal, la tranquilidad y el lugar.
- EL SITIO, LA UBICACION, LOS JARDINES, LA PISCINA, ESTA MUY BIEN
- Muy rural , muy bonito y un sitio en donde poder relajarse junto a la familia y amigos ..
Posada Playa de Langre Hostel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Offering individually decorated rooms with lovely views, La Posada de Langre is just 1,000 feet from Langre’s beaches. This charming, 18th-century guest house features a café-bar and a terrace set in lovely gardens.Each bright room at La Posada de Langre has colorful décor. There is free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and heating.Breakfast is served in the Langre’s café, which offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. A restaurant service is available during the summer months.Set on Santander Bay, the Langre offers easy access to the beaches at Laredo, Santoña, Cabarceno del Mar and Valles Pasiegos. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 56 mi away.
- Comfortable rooms excellent shower plenty for breakfast quiet rural area to just chill
- Quiet location near to the less hectic beaches. Large comfortable room. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- Was a bonus having separate access to the accommodation. Spacious room and bathroom which both looked fresh and new. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the rural location and a very good breakfast.
- location close to the beach, very friendly staff, atmosphere, peaceful place
- A quiet, simple place walking distance from the beach. A country side overnight stay with a farm and a field of cows just outside the window. Langre beach a love place with room for all: families, surfers and naturists.
Latas Surf House
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a surf school on site and a terrace with hammocks and sun loungers, Latas Surf House is a beachfront hostel in the village of Somo. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.This property offers different shared dormitories, all feature either a private or shared bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hostel also offers shared lounge and barbecue facilities in the garden. The games room has table tennis, darts and board games.The property offers activities such as surfing and windsurfing, and you can also get a discount on surfing lessons. In the shared garden and lounge different activities are held such as barbecues, parties or different meetings all day long.Pedreña Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Santander is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
Surflessons are really good.
Fair prices at the bar.
Everything was very good: location, staff, food, bedrooms, etc.
But the atmosphere and the kind of life you will enjoy inside Latas Surf School is something fantastic.
Excellent staff that really make me feel like at home!! close access to the beach of somo for surfing, (about 5min walking) free space for storing personal equipment, nice bar, and big area relax!!
I like to recommend this place to all surfer that are going to Santander/somo!! I will go back for sure!!!
The House is amazing! The people are amazing! Very delicious food, compfortable accommodation! All these people who working on this house, doing the great job. Very helpful! There is really the surf community!
Thank you guys for everything from Rusas Chicas. Latas ♥️
- Ambiente familiare, sano e genuino… Puoi stare tranquillo e rilassato, nessuno toccherà la tua roba ma il tuo cuore, conoscerai parecchi amici e seguendo gli istruttori imparerai in poco tempo a surfare! Amazing!!!
- Surflessons are really good.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Loredo, La Cala has a garden and shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Cala.Santander is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from La Cala.
- The beds were extremely comfy and the room was clean, with an opening window protected by a fly screen. That meant we had enough fresh air to be comfortable and NO MOSQUITOS !
- Great property, great location and more importantly great hosts who made all the difference and made us feel more than welcomed, Strongly recommend to anyone, little gem.
El trato del dueño, encantador.
Todo estaba muy nuevo y parecía casi un hotel más que un albergue.
El desayuno muy completo y variado.
- Nos ha encantado el lugar. Establecimiento recién abierto y todo muy nuevo. Los dueños encantadores, no se puede pedir más atención. El desayuno muy bueno y abundante. Reservamos una habitación de 6 y nos alojaron en una de 8 con dos baños. Repetiremos seguro.
- El trato del personal es excelente. Son personas muy amables que ofrecen ayuda con lo que necesites. El desayuno, muy completo. La playa está a 15-20 minutos a pie, pero la localización del sitio es preciosa.
Plea Beach House
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the beachfront in Loredo, Plea Beach House features a garden and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms include a shared bathroom.A à la carte, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property.The area is popular for surfing, hiking, skateboarding, cycling, and you can rent the sports equipment at the hostel.Santander is 4.3 mi from Plea Beach House. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Great modern hostal in quiet area close to beach and camino del norte. Comfortable bed in sleep bunk and good shower/toilet facilities. Restaurant with large choice if good quality food. Recommend this hostal !
- Very nice staff and brand new facilities in a good location close to the beach.
- Comodidad y amplitud de las colmenas. El personal muy agradable. Y el desayuno súper rico. La música y el ambiente en la cafetería restaurante y terraza es muy buena. Repetiré seguro.
- La atención del personal, la decoración y la ubicación excelentes
- Die Betten sind toll. Tolle Architektur. Nette Leute. Die Skatepipe!!!
SURFtoLIVE House Hostel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, located on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It had a great atmosphere with all the other guest staying there. It was a very safe area. We could hire surf boards ad wet suits from the hostel and it was only about five mins walk from the great surf beach. Great bbq in the garden and hammock.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
Albergue el Musgoso
This mountain-style hostel is set on the banks of the River Miera in Lierganes. With pretty gardens, it offers a terrace with scenic mountain and river views and free Wi-Fi, 1,300 feet from the historic center.The bright rooms at Albergue el Musgoso feature rustic décor. Some have private bathroom and all have access to a communal lounge with fireplace, sofas, TV with DVD player and library.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room and the communal kitchen includes microwave, fridge and hob. Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Musgoso organizes activities including hiking and climbing and you can go surfing at Somo and Loredo Beaches, 15 minutes’ drive away. Cabárceno Nature Reserve, a zoo with over 200 species of animal, is 6.8 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby, and Albergue el Musgoso is 10 minutes’ walk from Lierganes FEVE Train Station. Santander is 16 mi away.
- Hosts are very warm and welcoming. Nice quiet place. Highly recommended!
- Carmen es un encanto. Tiene muchanpaciencia con los niños, el trato es muy familiar. Muy involucrada en que nos sintieramos como en casa. gracias!!!
- Carmen sin duda. Una persona estupenda que te hace sentir como en casa. Muy amable y atenta. Y por supuesto la decoración y la terracita chill out del albergue. Parace salido de un cuento.
El trato amable de la propietaria.
El desayuno variado.
La amplitud de la habitación para 10 personas.
La casa en general, muy acogedora.
L’accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire, sa disponibilité
l’originalité et l’authenticité du lieu.
La grande convivialité du lieu.
LA chambre familiale spacieuse.
Bcool Santander Hostel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Bcool Santander in Santander provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The property is around less than 0.6 miles from Puerto Chico, a 15-minute walk from Santander Festival Palace and 1.3 miles from Playa Primera de El Sardinero. Free WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.El Sardinero Casino is 1.3 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 5 miles from the property.
BCool became my my home in Santander for one week and it was the second time I stayed there.
The staff went all out to welcome me and to make my stay comfortable. The facilities are spotlessly clean and the place is very well cared for.
I liked it that there is a special dormitory for
women only, which is very relaxed and comfortable.
The beds are pods with a curtain for privacy.
There is a kitchen and a fridge so I shopped at the supermarket next door and made my own meals.
The location is superb, close to the beach and the town centre.
- Very friendly staff, proper bed sheets and pillows cases in a private bed pod, a good breakfast, a ‘cool’ modern clean and cosy place to stay.
- I liked everything, nice and cosy place, very nice hosts!
- Great Hostel…Spotlessly clean…Friendly Staff…Few weird fellow guests but thats the luck of the draw…Would definitely stay again……
The breakfast was a very good value for money.
All the members of the staff were friendly and helpful.
The hostel is in a central position, close to many shops and restaurants.
I would definitely come back!!
- BCool became my my home in Santander for one week and it was the second time I stayed there.
Top Hostels In Argoños Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Argoños Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Argoños Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Argoños Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!