10 Best Hostels To Stay In Arcade Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcade Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arcade Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcade Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcade Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arcade Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arcade Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Arcade Galicia:
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Arcade, on El Camino Portugués pilgrimage route, A Xesteira offers a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.The modern and comfortable units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms also boast a fully equipped kitchen fitted with a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, and a toaster. At A Xesteira, rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Vigo is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while Pontevedra is 7.5 mi away. Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Position, staff, washing facilities, very comfortable. Lovely outside area and garden, even a guitar to play. First class.
- Really lovely hostel on the Camino. We had a double room with bathroom just next door. Right on the Camino route, and a 5 minute walk to town. Washing & drying facilities offered to us as soon as we arrived. Lovely garden for sitting out in the sun, which was very welcome after the day long walk. Continental Breakfast provided, excellent cooking facilities, and drinks etc available to purchase. Overall really enjoyed our stay.
- The place is pristine and very tranquil. The owner is lovely. Clearly, she takes care of the property with loving care and attention. Great energy throughout the property. Beautiful aroma. Exceeded what I was expecting. Great laundry facilities.
- Very clean. Friendly staff, wonderful living room and kitchen. Absolutely amazing inside yard .
- Excellent stay for pilgrims. Nice kitchen and garden to relax in.
One of our best sellers in Redondela! Jumboli in Redondela provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, the rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff were great, the food was great (massive meals), and the beers were cold! Would recommend highly to any.
- Our bedroom had an incredible view of the full moon and distant ocean and the neighbor’s farmland. We slept with our windows open to cool down. Had a clothesline where we could dry our clothes from walking and needing to do some minor wash. Nice courtyard areas, front and back, to sit and visit and hang out. The hotel is more like a hostel, with small but adequate rooms. Loved the pink and black granite through the building. Restaurant/bar was nice and quaint and a 5 minute walk from the hostel. Had tapas there and hung out at the restaurant with other pilgrims for dinner at night. Right on the camino.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Very clean and a nice breeze through the room.
- Ideal stop over for the portuguese camino. Right on route.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra is located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Pontevedra Town Hall and a few steps from Basilica Santa Maria. Around a few steps from Teatro Principal, the property is also close to Pazo de Cultura. Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Slow City Hostel Pontevedra also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Pontevedra Bus Station is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while San Francisco Monastery is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra.
- Old type house free tea coffee and light b/fast included host havir v friendly
- design!! very spacious, you somehow feel very free there. the location is perfect and there’s a nice restaurant nearby. Also the host was very friendly!
- The location is very central to the historic part of Pontevedra.
- Quiet location, easy to join the Camino by walking down to the river, turn right and over the bridge.
- Well located near restaurants and close to the Portuguese Camino route.
Santiago Apostol de Redondela Hostel
Located in Redondela, 6.8 mi from Vigo, Santiago Apostol de Redondela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims.Some units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Pontevedra is 11 mi from Santiago Apostol de Redondela, while Sanxenxo is 13 mi away. Vigo Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- It’s a hostel, so there isn’t much to say. Perfect for pilgrims, has laundry facilities and large common areas.
- It was clean and quite. I could use washing machine free of charge.
- Very basic albergue stay along Camino de Santiago, happy to have been able to book ahead
- The best value for money you could ask. the night only cost 10 euro. the washing machine ia free ! and there is a nice roof you can hang it after to dry pretty fast. well equipped kitchen. the albergue is super clean. shower and toilet are great. strong free wi fi. you get special desposable sheet covers for the bed and pillow. there is a supermarket nearby and close to the turist information and to the center of the town. also you can connect back to the camino the next day right next to the albergue.
- Spotless, friendly stay on our Camino. So quiet with everything you could possibly need including the free use of the washing machine. Would highly recommend & definitely stay again.
O Refuxio de la Jerezana Hostel
O Refuxio de la Jerezana in Redondela has a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. All rooms include a patio.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, rooms at O Refuxio de la Jerezana also provide guests with a mountain view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very specific place in the middle of nature, nice people around, village’s benefits.
I stayed at the O Refuxio de la Jerezana doing my Camino.
1) The staff is welcomable and nice
2) Location is good, just in Camino.
Very friendly and helpful staff!
Nice beach nearby (20 min. walk)
- Very friendly and helpful staff! Breakfast available, lunch and dinner optional for extra fee. Little snack bar close by. Small lounging area in the backyard. Front yard close to highway, can get a bit noisy. But didn’t hear any noise while sleeping. Rooms and beds clean, sheets, pillowcases and blankets provided from the hostel. Very nice and welcoming place! Close to camino Portugues trail, 3 km from nearest city.
- It was clean, showers and toilets were individual giving good privacy. There is a possibility to get a meal but you have to book it in advance. Breakfast was ok. It is really cheap
A Casa da Herba Hostel
Located in Redondela, A Casa da Herba has a shared lounge and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 9 miles from A Casa da Herba, while Pontevedra is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- This is a great little Albergue, with a cosy and homely feel. There’s a great little lounge to sit around and share stories and clean and comfortable facilities. Great advice from our host made this an excellent stop along the Camino – which goes right by the front door. Rooms are in several levels so you need to be ok with stairs.
- Lovely staff, well equipped kitchen, great location.
- The private room is so lovely and home feel like. Shared toilets with just one room. Balcony which already has a rope for drying clothes. Usefull informations given by the owner who also speaks english. It is exactly near camino way
- Receptionist extremely helpful,location excellent.
- Located in a nice sunny square. Laundry was easy. Had Peregrina beer for sale.
Albergue Rosa de Abreu
Located in Redondela, Albergue Rosa de Abreu features a shared lounge, bar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 9 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Rosa was a gracious host. Awesome location, super clean albergue.
- There was a room available for us when most of the Alberge and hostels were full at the height of the season. The cost for a small two bunk room with one chair was the highest we paid on the entire Camino between Lisbon and Santiago.
The collective spirit! Lorenzo from Italy had a birthday and everybody got treated to a piece of cake and glass of wine. We laughed and talked, and that was wonderful! Reminds me careless college times.
Rosa’s dog – an intelligent and kind hound.
It was very quiet during the night and everybody was considerate of the other people.
We had the backpacks picked up by a transferring company after we left the albergue – it gives one a peace of mind.
Rosa’s pilgrim stamp is unique! Go get one in your passport.
- It was only the three of us there so there was enough room.
- This albergue is all about its host Rosa who was welcoming and attentive. Basic for our needs on the Camino Portuguese. Cheap and cheerful accommodation. With smiles and friendly hosts throughout.
O Castelo do camiño Hostel
Located in Vilaboa, O Castelo do camiño offers barbecue facilities. The property has free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Vigo is 13 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon
One of our top picks in Redondela.Located in Redondela, Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon has a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and ticket service are offered.Vigo is 8 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon.
Location right on Camino portugues coastal route from Vigo.
Jose the host, is the most kind host I ever met. He take us to sight seeing to a hill with his car for free, with fantastic view.
You can also have breakfast for 3,5 eur per person.
Very recommended hostel
As soon as we checked in jose offered to take us to the beach. All pilgrims bundled into his bus and we sang songs on the way and had a beer overlooking the island . Unique
Very clean and great breakfast
- Owner, Jose, will go out of his way to accommodate ýou. He will also take you to town, if you wish. Will stay there again.
The warm welcome we received and the evident commitment of the
hostel owner to caring for his guests.
- This is quite an exceptional experience and a very exceptional host. It will be remembered as a true highlight that made my Camino! It was like being a guest in your best friend’s home. It exceeded all other properties I stayed in every way. Just a measure of the service was freshly squeezed orange juice by Jose to accompany all the other breakfast options available. A really lovely place!!
- Location right on Camino portugues coastal route from Vigo.
Santiago de Vilavella
One of our best sellers in Redondela! Offering free WiFi, Santiago de Vilavella is located in Redondela. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hostel, every room has a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 8 miles from Santiago de Vilavella. Vigo Airport is 5 miles away.
4 bed units
Subdued motion sensor lights in corridor for toilets etc
Warm quilt on bed
Lockable cupboard for backpack
Breakfast can be purchased
- Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. The dining area was great for making our own dinner and they served really good coffee 🙂
- A very good option for the money. Very clean and the staff was very friendly!
- The hostel is an ideal one for the people who do their camino on the Portugues Ways. The beds are comfortable and clean, there’s soap in the bathroom, a good selection of items in the selfservice kitchen/bar. Each bed has its own light and power socket, and the “rooms” are like capsules containing 4 beds. Gives you enough comfort as for an albergue.
- The lady at reception was absolutely so helpful and her assistance 200%
Top Hostels In Arcade Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arcade Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arcade Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arcade Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!