10 Best Hostels To Stay In Aratoca Santander – Top Hotel Reviews
Aratoca Santander is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aratoca Santander. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aratoca Santander. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aratoca Santander. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aratoca Santander right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aratoca Santander with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Aratoca Santander:
One of our top picks in San Gil.Bacaregua Hostel is located in San Gil, 30 miles from Piedecuesta and 8 miles from Barichara.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- This is my second time staying here cuz it’s so awesome! We all enjoyed our stay~~
- The hostel location was right in the centre, next to the bus station and a good bakery. The English speaking staff was very helpful and gave us advice to book paragliding, but also arranged that the company dropped us were we wanted. Probably one of the best hostels in Colombia so far. Place was peaceful and relaxing
The hostel has a lovely style and beds (private room – double bed) are very comfortable.
The team members speak really good English and are unbelievable nice and helpful!
Can absolutely recommend the Bararegua.
- Very clean and comfortable. Very nice staff. Coffee and mandarines available all day. Good service for booking tours. Great hostel.
- This place is truly lovely, with character, extremely clean, well located and the staff wonderful. This is the first time we stay in an hostel and hope that renew that very positive experience.
La Pacha Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, La Pacha Hostel offers accommodations in San Gil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Piedecuesta is 28 miles from La Pacha Hostel, and Barichara is 5 miles away. Palonegro Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The vibe and the atmosphere that the owners and volunteers create at this hostel is amazing. It attracts social, creative, conscious, spiritual and grounded people. This made me feel at home. La Pacha is a place where you go for a combination of; activities you can do around the hostel and for an experience of sharing wisdom, love and unity. Muchas gracias!
- The chill environment and amazing staff and volunteers made the experience of staying at La Pacha Hostel really great. The hostel is located a bit outside of the city and therefore, due to the absence of too many lights, the night sky is absolutely beautiful. The owner was also very helpful with tips about the hiking posibilities in the region as well as posible restaurants to go to, etc. .
- We like the tall english man and the little lady from bogota and the ginger cat and the goats. Send our love to Lindon and Bernie from Georgie and Sean 🙂
- Very helpful owners. Located in the middle of nowhere but easy accessible with public transport. The yurt is cosy and nice.
- It was a nice spot to relax, on a finca, with nice views and great hiking opportunities nearby. Possible to do campfires at night time
Hostel Nirvana San Gil
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hostel Nirvana San Gil is located in San Gil in the region of Santander, just 31 miles from Piedecuesta. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Barichara is 9 miles from Hostel Nirvana San Gil, and Curití is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Great hostel, friendly staff and good facilities. Food was very nice as well.
- The staff is great! Super nice and helped me with everything. Theres a good restaurant in the hostel, with decent prices. Alot of places to seat and to talk with other travelers and theres a swimming pool to. liked the location because its not in the center but not far (10 min walk), so its alot more quiet. highly recommend!
- The pool, communal areas, and food are all great. It’s a short walk into town and you have private river access with a little beach that’s great for swimming and lounging. The staff are so helpful and lovely.
Nice swimming pool
Delicious food(but slow served)
- The staff is great! Matan is very involved, and basically just very human, not trying to be nice for business but because he ‘is’. As well all the other staff are like this. I felt really at home and am missing the place already! Thank you!
Hostal Casa Nacuma
Hostal Casa Nacuma is located in Barichara, 9 miles from San Gil and 27 miles from Piedecuesta.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 34 miles from Hostal Casa Nacuma.
- A fantastic place with rooms set around a beautiful courtyard. The owner is extremely helpful, the kitchen is well equipped and the breakfast is simple, but could (you can upgrade to eggs and arepa for 5.000$). It’s just 5 minutes from the bus stop and around the corner from the viewpoint and the Camino Real.
- the hosts are super friendly, helpful and do everything to make your stay unforgettable! the breakfast is very fresh and tasty 🙂 the guesthouse is very comfy to hang out, read, listen to music, connect with other guests… and it’s super stylish and clean too! MUCHAS GRACIAS!
– very friendly & helpful owner
– great location
– the paragliding was awesome!
– beautiful courtyard! loved to hang out there
- The staff was very nice! The place is really comfortable and clean! Is a big and beautiful house. If you like dogs, you can meet “pantuflas” she is a lovely dog who lives in the hostel. I travelled alone and I share room with one guy, and I can say that was a comfortable situation. Very recommended!
- The guy who welcomed us was so sweet. He even let me lie on the hammock in his own personal area. Very friendly. 🙂
Hostal Santa Monica
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Hostal Santa Monica is located in Barichara. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Gil is 8 miles from Hostal Santa Monica, and Piedecuesta is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 35 miles from the property.
We had a pleasant surprise. The place was very family friendly, and the attention was excellent. I really felt at home.
Josefina y Octavio are lovely people. For sure we will come back.
L’accueil de la famille était formidable, les petits déjeuners sur mesure. Les repas du soir avec la famille .
La promenade jusqu’au village très agréable 10 min.
- Su personal es muy amable, el hostal esa muy lindo y tranquilo.
- Una familia muy amable, se siente como en casa la alimentación excelente,los recomiendo
- La atención es definitivamente lo que destaca. Mas que un hotel parece como estar en casa. un lugar muy limpio con excelente vista.
- We had a pleasant surprise. The place was very family friendly, and the attention was excellent. I really felt at home.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Nomadas offers accommodations in San Gil.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. The hostel also provides car rental. Piedecuesta is 31 miles from Hostal Nomadas, and Barichara is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from Hostal Nomadas.
- neat, small family style hostel, very friendly, 5 min walk to central plaza
- La limpieza, comodidad de sus instalaciones y el poder hacer uso de la cocina. Excelente!
- Small, but clean and well-appointed room. Staff were very helpful and run several tours from the hostel.
- super helpful staff. well located near all the activity centres. about 10 minutes walk from town centre
- The owner is super helpful and spent lots of time trying to help me sort out tours etc. in the town. The hostel is relatively basic but clean and has a friendly atmosphere. The hostel is well located for tour agencies and walking to the middle of town.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Macondo Hostel is located in San Gil in the region of Santander, just 31 miles from Piedecuesta.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Barichara is 8 miles from Macondo Hostel, and Curití is 6 miles away. Palonegro Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff – reception as well as cleaning staff.
Especially Shawn is an living library of information on travel for the whole Region.
Good place for backpackers to meet other travellers.
Jacuzzi and back-yard.
- Really nice staff that helps you with everything! A nice jacuzzi in the pool, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen en great location. GO THERE!!
- The jacuzzi, the beautiful garden, the nice tranquillo atmosphere and the very friendly people that work there. They organize all the trips for you. Would definitely go there again.
- Staff is very helpful in booking activities. Would recommend if you are into rafting, paragliding or any of the other activities in San Gil. Hostel itself is fine, not great, just okay.
- the staff was incredible,answered every question,made sure you got the right bus,directions to wherever you needed to get to,booked other hostels for you,performed above and beyond what most hostel staffs do.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff – reception as well as cleaning staff.
Hostal Juan Palitos
Located in Los Santos, 23 miles from Bucaramanga, Hostal Juan Palitos features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. San Gil is 16 miles from Hostal Juan Palitos, and Piedecuesta is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location (easy to get to – bus goes right past). Good food (if a little pricey). Comfy bed. Hammocks.
- Excellent place for climbing, located right next to the craig. Lots of nice people, all climbers. More quiet and relaxed than the hostel right next to it. Very good kitchen. Very nice and helpful staff, thank you manuel!
- The view, the hammocks, WiFi was ok, food was good
- Very friendly staff who offered suggestions for things to do in the area.
- Juan Palitos ist ein wunderschönes, sauberes Hostel inmitten der tollen Natur. Die Mitarbeiter sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Es gab superleckeres Schokoladenbrot und auch sonst war das Essen in dem kleinen Restaurant sehr lecker. Im Gegensatz zu dem Partyhostel nebenan (Refugio de la roca) ist das Juan Palitos auf angenehme Weise ruhig und erholsam. Die Küche ist groß genug um sich zu versorgen und direkt am Eingang zum Hostel findet sich an der Straße ein kleiner Supermarkt sowie ein paar Meter weiter ein Obst-und Gemüseladen. Das hostel ist liebevoll eingerichtet und vor allem auch auf klettern ausgerichtet. Um die Ecke ist ein großes klettergebiet. In wirklich schönes Hostel für alle die Natur und Ruhe lieben. Wir wären gerne länger geblieben.
Hostal Casa Campestre Villa Guane
Hostal Casa Campestre Villa Guane offers pet-friendly accommodations in Curití. The hostel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. San Gil is 4.1 miles from Hostal Casa Campestre Villa Guane, and Piedecuesta is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Villa Real Hostal
One of our best sellers in San Gil! Hacienda Villa Real Hostal is located in San Gil, 30 miles from Piedecuesta and 9 miles from Barichara. Free private parking is available on site.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from Hacienda Villa Real Hostal.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Aratoca Santander Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aratoca Santander to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aratoca Santander but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aratoca Santander. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!