10 Best Hostels To Stay In Aranjuez – Top Hotel Reviews
Aranjuez is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aranjuez. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aranjuez. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aranjuez. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aranjuez right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aranjuez with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Aranjuez.
10 Best Hostels In Aranjuez:
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Located 350 feet from Plaza Abaroa square, Rendezvous Hostel offers accommodations in La Paz. Free WiFi access is available here.Rooms at Rendezvous Hostel are equipped with cable TV, a DVD player, heating, private bathroom and city views. A buffet breakfast is offered daily.At Rendezvous Hostel guests will find a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered include luggage storage and a children’s playground. In the common area you will find a library of DVDs, books, and magazines. A desktop computer is available for guests to use. Airport shuttle is available for an extra fee.Rendezvous Hostel is located 650 feet from diverse shops, restaurants and supermarkets. The historic centre of La Paz is only a 10 minute drive away. Illimani Mountain is a 4-hour car ride away. El Alto Airport is 15.5 miles from the property.
- Everything. Best hotel in La Paz. You can keep your 5-star places. This place is La Paz’s best, bar none.
- I stayed here two different times so read my previous comments.
- The room was very cozy, and the restaurant downstairs was really nice!
The location was in a quiet area. The kitchen facilities were great. We stayed here two nights and then returned after the Salt Flat tour and we were able to store our backpacks here while we were in Uyuni.
Ruth at the desk was helpful organizing a tour with a private guide to Lake Tikicaca for the day. We stayed here as it was highly recommended by friends.
Facilities remained good, laundry service was fast, fortunately I didn’t have any water problem and it enjoyed a location in a chic neighborhood (embassy quarter with a wide selection of bars and restaurants) in east La Paz.
Joseph, the young guy working at the restaurant at night is very professional.
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Pirwa La Paz is located in La Paz.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from Pirwa La Paz.
Nice area, I would definitely recommend staying in Sopokachi over downtown when going to La Paz. It feels very safe and there are a lot of restaurants nearby. The yellow teleferico is very close. They have a tour desk inside the hostel, we did the death road with them and it was great.
The breakfast is basic but they have good bread.
They let us keep our bags when we went away for a week without cost.
All the staffs are kind and helpful.and some of them speak English well.
Breakfast is good enough.
- good neighboorhood, nice staff, nice hostel in general
- The place is nice although very far from the center
- Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable, clean rooms and bathrooms. Nice areas inside and out to relax. Very good breakfast.
- Nice area, I would definitely recommend staying in Sopokachi over downtown when going to La Paz. It feels very safe and there are a lot of restaurants nearby. The yellow teleferico is very close. They have a tour desk inside the hostel, we did the death road with them and it was great.
Primavera offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Jorge.Every room has a TV. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, 3600 Hostel offers accommodations in La Paz.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.El Alto International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Nice, clean hostel with spacious dorms and cosy community room where travelers can meet each other. I met such great people here, including the staff! Maybe a bit expensive but totally worth it if you ask me!
- Very nice beds with curtains and electricity each, nice breakfast, clean bathrooms, very quiet
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious and bunk beds a good size. Very chilled and quiet common are – good hostel for a relaxing stay. Close to the main centre of La Paz.
- Very comfortable spacious dorms with curtains round the bed, lockers, and power units within each bed space. Really nice bathrooms. Spacious, sociable living area. Nice quiet hostel but sociable enough that it was easy to meet people. Would really recommend this hostel to those who want to meet people without going out to get wasted every night.
The bed was comfy,the location was great.
Staff was nice however when i booked my tour for the death rd they lacked of communication.
Landscape – International Hostel
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Just a 5-minute walk from El Prado Avenue,Landscape – International Hostel offers accommodations in La Paz. Free WiFi access and a daily breakfast are available.The spacious rooms here feature cable TV and a DVD player. Some rooms also have a private bathroom. A daily breakfast buffet is available for an extra fee.Landscape – International Hostel guests will find a 24-hour front desk and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.Guests can find restaurants and bars at the bohemian Sopacachi Downtown which is just a 5-minute walk away. The property is a 10-minute car ride from the Cable Car Yellow Line and a 15-minute drive from the Bus Terminal. El Alto International Airport is 30 minute away by car.
- Good breakfast, decent Wi-Fi, the staff were very helpful and friendly and were happy to have a chat
- Large, spacious rooms with plenty of storage space. Hot water in showers!
- All private rooms. Nice staff. Big kitchen. Good views
- Quiet, the staff is nice, and it’s close to the center and not that far from the bus station
- Allowed us early check in. Good size kitchen so can usually cook at any time and the utensils are decent. Comfy clean bed. Hot showers.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Cathedral offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
House Wonderful Hostel La Paz
House Wonderful Hostel La Paz offers accommodations in La Paz. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere and the breakfast were very nice. Good kitchen and spacious rooms.
- House wonderful, just like its name, is really wonderful. The crew really makes you feel at home, take care for you as you were a family member, and doing their best to give you a good feel while you staying there.
- I liked this place, stayed 5 or six nights in total. Really friendly staff, very helpful. Very comfy beds and lockers in rooms. Hot showers and decent breakfast. Located 15 mins bus drive from centre of La Paz but I preferred that as the hostel is located in a nice residential area.
- Staff was super nice and welcoming, made me feel like their house guest/family member
- I liked that the property was away from the city. It was a nice leafy oasis to retreat back to when you were done exploring. There’s a lot to see so it was nice to come back to a place that was quiet.
Wild Rover La Paz
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Wild Rover La Paz offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Downtown La Paz is a great choice for travelers interested in street markets, shopping and old-town exploration.
- The hostel is very clean and has good facilities (computers, lockers with outlets, good beds). It’s close to the main turistic points in La Paz too. There’s a nice bar with activities every day.
Went there for the St Patrick’s weekend and was not disappointed, great party hostel.
Accomodations were good too, hot showers, really clean, comfy beds.
- The parties there were crazy and the staff very nice
- The bar was great for meeting people and the bathrooms were good
- Beds nice and big. No kitchen is a bit annoying but food is pretty cheap. Good atmosphere and great to meet lots of new people as plenty of events organised by the hostel. Location central to main square and near to a supermarket. Laundry available as well as booking outside events e.g. Female wrestling(absolutely mental).
Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Onkel Inn is located in La Paz.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Facilities, beds are very comfortable. The room was big and clean
- THe bed were very comfy! Staff was also incredibly flexible
- Beautiful and light (good atmosphere), nice breakfast, good position, good wifi, clean and comfortable bed
- Clean place and nice interior. Handy to have a kitchen and tv room ! Very quiet place to retreat to. Breakfast is nice.
- Helpful male serving breakfast and breakfast good.
The Adventure Brew Downtown Hostel
Located in La Paz and within 1.1 miles of Cementerio Teleferico Station, The Adventure Brew Downtown Hostel features a garden, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a bar and on-site dining.At the hostel every room comes with a balcony. Every room includes a shared bathroom.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available daily at the property.Nonstop assistance is available at the reception.San Francisco church and Mercado de las Brujas are both 300 mts from The Adventure Brew Downtown Hostel.
- The staff were incredible. I planned to stay 3 nights, and stayed for 10. Clean rooms, hot showers and a great communial area. Take a step outside and you are in the center of La Paz
- Great breakfast, great location, hot showers, calm hostel (they turn off the music at 11PM, so if you’re looking to get a good night place, this is the spot !), staff really helpfull
- Excellent hostel, friendly staff, hot showers, delicious breakfast and nice bar, clean beds, good atmosphere and close to the tourist places
– very friendly staff, all of th and very helpful
– great breakfast in the morning
– good wifi
– small lockers at the reception
– location central, in a nice stairway street surrounded by good restaurants. Touristic area.
The staff is so helpful!
We had to get a taxi to get to the bus station but is was really busy as it was a saturday so harder to find a taxi. The lady from reception walked with us to the main street to get us a taxi at a good rate as well. Super nice!
They had a kitten named Gin. He was really cute to play with.
Top Hostels In Aranjuez Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aranjuez to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aranjuez but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aranjuez. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!