10 Best Hostels To Stay In Apregación Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Apregación Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Apregación Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Apregación Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Apregación Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Apregación Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Apregación Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Apregación Galicia:
A Nave De Ferreira
A Nave De Ferreira is located in Ferreira and features a garden. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.With a private bathroom, some rooms at the hostel also offer a garden view.Guests at A Nave De Ferreira can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodation.Lugo is 19 miles from A Nave De Ferreira, while Sarria is 37 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
O Cabalo Verde
Providing free WiFi, O Cabalo Verde is located in Palas de Rei. Guests can use a terrace.At the hostel, the rooms include a desk. With a shared bathroom, some rooms at O Cabalo Verde also offer a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 38 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 36 miles from O Cabalo Verde.
Xavier was so welcoming and accommodating . There was a little balcony for clothes drying.
There was a little dish of hard candy on the night stand.it was a pleasant stay.
Staff member/ owner was excellent.
Beds were amazing
- It was generally an uninspiring building that was noisy and not overly comfortable
Fantastic owner and super pet friendly. Not easy combo to find on the Camino.
Clean quite and right on the Camino. Great stay
- Well signposted off the Camino. 5 minute walk. Really quiet and relaxed. The owner was very welcoming gave us blankets as it was a very cold night. Use of a fridge and tea and coffee available free of charge. Nice vibe. And a lovely balcony area to sit.
- Xavier was so welcoming and accommodating . There was a little balcony for clothes drying.
Albergue Outeiro in Palas de Rei provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.Lugo is 23 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 38 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from Albergue Outeiro.
- Immaculately clean, quiet, bright, gave us room to ourselves upstairs, good mattresses, soap and paper towels at all sinks, very nice owner
- This is the best private albergue since St Jean. Had all features perigrino needs: blankets, hooks inside shower, privacy in shower, nice owner, balcony, nice kitchen, vending machine…
- Cleanliness, independant cooking area recreational area laundry facilities Wi-fi comfortable bed
- Very nice staff, clean, modern. Nice kitchen, vending machine with coffee, drinks. Lots of clothesline space!
Nice rooms with not many beds in there. My room had just 4 bunk beds. Out of 8 people, only 4 were sleeping in the room – nice change compared to the other albergues. Huge balcony belonging to the room 🙂
Very nice bathroom (though only one shower and one toilet for 2 rooms)
Close to the centre and close to the Camino frances trail.
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Located in Palas de Rei, Zendoira offers a terrace. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are featured.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. ZENDOIRA has some accommodations that feature mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom and a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 39 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from Zendoira.
- Curtains on the cubicles, excellent rain showers and an elevator.
- Great place for overnight stay for Camino Walkers and travellers. Apart from a squeaky wooden base on my bed, I slept very sounded and comfy. Enjoyed my stay.
The pods are great for privacy
Showers were excellent
Hosts went out of their way to help
Supermarket 100m away with a great selection to self cater. Hostel has a good kitchen for making dinners
Good storage in the pods for your gear
- This is modern, well-organized youth hostel. Beds on two levels has a curtains, whoch gives guests more privacy than in the other “classic” hostels. Domitories are clean and roomy and there is a little outside terrace on each floor to use. They have even a lift!
- Curtains on each bunk bed made for extra privacy. We like modern decor and bunk beds layout. Each bed has its own light, power socket and a shelve.
Albergue a Casina di Marcello
Offering free WiFi throughout, Albergue a Casina di Marcello is located in Palas de Rei. It features snack and drink vending machines, and simply furnished dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, plus a shared kitchen and lounge on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 50-minute drive from Casina di Marcello.
- A welcoming communal tasty dinner. Great care was taken by Marcello to provide a comfortable place to land after a very long camino walk. Met some lovely folks around the dinner table.
- Marcello was amazing he cooked an amazing dinner very welcoming and the place was clean.
- Marecllo is very firendly and his food is absolutly amazing. It is right on the Camino, but a little walk downhill from the city centre. I would without a doubt recommend pilgrims to stay here!
- I stayed with Marcello during my Camino trip. It was easily my favourite Albergue. The accommodation was homely and comfortable and very clean. Marcello also made the most delicious Italian meal for all the guests who wanted it which included a massive quantity of ensalada mixta and homemade ragú or pesto for the vegetarians with pasta. Couldn’t recommend this Albergue more highly, thanks so much Marcello for a memorable stay!
- Lovely private room for three (just us two). Suberb authentic Italien food.
Albergue Alfonso II
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Alfonso II offers pet-friendly accommodations in Melide, 5 minutes’ walk from the town center. Guests can enjoy an on-site bar as well as a shared lounge.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela is 27 mi from Albergue Alfonso II, while Lugo is 24 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 mi away.
- For me this was the most comfortable albergue on my way to Santiago de Compostela. I liked it very much – people, atmosphere, view from the terace, garden, service, food, everything was top. Thank you!
- Clean facilities, nice view, big yard for hanging out the wash
- A backpack was sent to the wrong location. Staff located backpack and helped us get it, driving us back to the albergue
- I was doing the Camino de Santiago (French one) with two friends and I needed to go to the doctor. The staff was very friendly and they drove me to the closest medical center (which was a bit far from the hostel). The room and bathrooms were very clean.
- The staff was excellent! They went above and beyond to help us.
Located in Melide, Arraigos provides a shared lounge and free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a shared bathroom. The rooms at Arraigos are equipped with a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 35 miles from the accommodation, while Lugo is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from Arraigos.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Candil
One of our best sellers in Melide! Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue O Candil is located in Melide. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The hostel has a sun terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 34 miles from Albergue O Candil, while Lugo is 33 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- For pilgrims on the Camino, this is a fantastic stay!
- Great intimate place to stay for travellers. Right on the Camino Trail, close to shops, supermarkets etc and restaurants. The host and staff were very kind to all who stayed there. We did our washing and the host made sure it dried in the drier for us. Carpets on the floor made it warm and quiet. Great breakfast in the morning. I slept soundly all night. Can’t rate this place highly enough!
- Clean room, good shower and centrally located in the town as well as being on the Camino
- Very clean, good kitchen, full breakfast, great staff. Would definitely return.
- The hospitalero! Breakfast! The bed, clean fresh real sheets, great showers. Perfect in every way.
Featuring a shared lounge and a restaurant, Albergue Orois is located in Melide. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Every room has a shared bathroom, and selected rooms include a patio. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Albergue Orois has a sun terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 34 miles from the accommodation, while Lugo is 33 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles away.
- Great location right off Camino! Simple kitchen available to cook, clean and small.
- insegna non visibile, mancaza frigor in area comune, sapone. Lenzuola di carta
- Las literas eran cómodas y el baño era muy limpio. Además la habitación era muy espaciosa. Está ubicado cerca de una de las mejores pulperías de Melide, la pulpería Ezequiel, donde se come de fábula. El desayuno fue correcto.
- El albergue era practico, limpio y cumplia con las espectativas
- Estuvo bien aunque por decir algo hay q cambiar la lavadora no funcionó bien y tuvimos q volver a ponerla con el consiguiente doble pago
Albergue San Anton
Featuring a bar, Albergue San Anton is located in Melide. This hostel offers free WiFi, a terrace and shared lounge and TV area, and it is set 50 feet from San Anton Church.This hostel offers beds in mixed dormitory rooms, including a personal locker and the use of a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Heating is also provided.The property offers a shared kitchen. There is also a gift shop available, and a massage and shuttle services can be requested for an extra fee.Santa Maria Church is 2,650 feet from Albergue San Anton, and you can find several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property, famous for its octopus specialties. Santiago de Compostela is 32 mi away.
- The back yard was a welcome respite from the El Camino journey. The bar/cafe opens to the back yard. The laundry is in an out building in the back yard, and the trees provide a lot of shade. Breakfast was good and included some meat. There are security lockers in our room. Only real improvement would be a fan in the room a sit got quite warm and we were on the ground floor in the front so if we opened the window we got a lot of street noise and people could look into our room. Facilities were very clean.
- This albergue was very clean and very comfortable. I wish I could remember the name of the young lady who was managing things. She was very hard-working and efficient, and extremely helpful to me.
- Great outdoor garden to relax upon arriving after hike. Breakfast opened at 6am which was helpful and the coffee was fantastic!
very clean, helpful staff
the location was ideal, the pub ‘Stop’ was the best pub we visited on our pilgrimage
- Great place to stay and the owners are just absolutely the best!
Top Hostels In Apregación Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Apregación Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Apregación Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Apregación Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!