10 Best Hostels To Stay In Andover Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Andover Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Andover Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andover Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andover Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Andover Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Andover Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Andover Florida:
Beds n’ Drinks
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beds n’ Drinks offers accommodations in Miami Beach. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Everthing was good at bed and drinks, i even became acquainted with someone and she was so nice, even showed me around miami, and spent a good deal of time together. She was actually one my roommates in my room……..the only bad part was at the end of my stay, the last night, there was a pretty loud, bad behaved woman. I reported it to the office, they spoke to her and all. she was just too much, playing loud music at 3am, making all sorts of sounds purposely. so all of us staying in the room notified the office and next day she was kicked out of the premises….very helpful people in the administration office. Thanks!!
- The variation of the breakfast. Spacious rooms, the fridge to store food.
- Close to the beach and Lincoln Rd!! The staff was really gently
- The staff, alexandra the manager and Oliveira from the bar are great 👍👍
- Second time staying here as it’s really convenient to the centre, beach and airport bus. Large dorms with ensuites. Breakfast is good with lots of variety.
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm is a home-style hostel that features free WiFi throughout. The property is set in Hollywood, 9 minutes’ drive or 12 minutes’ bike ride to the beach. Young Circle Park is 2,300 feet away.The shared dormitory rooms include access to a shared kitchen and shared bathrooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free private parking is available on site.The hostel also offers bike hire. Anne Kolb Nature Center is 2.2 miles from Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm, while City of Dania Beach Marina is 3.7 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Fantastic. The staff is awesome and very helpful. And the location is great.
- The manager was very helpful and accommodating. I frequently use European hostels, and found this homestel to be a good solution for a single traveler as an inexpensive means for a one-night stay close to the FLL airport. Had I stayed longer, I am sure that I would have taken advantage of the bicycles available to explore the area.
Owner provided bicycle for free
- Every think , clean ,very good price , perfect location near the beach
- I was there for a week. & I really liked meeting new people everyday. The perk of the free bikes is a really nice touch, you get to ride it around & see the city life of young circle. its cheap, & close to everything exciting. the bathroom has free soaps. its a very clean establiment. its convenient it had a fridge, a microwave, a stovetop, & eatery kitchen utensil readily available during my stay. I love the secret code for the key to the door. the owner was friendly when I first arive. He has all these writen reviews on his fridge about his warm welcoming friendly vibes. I think he was scared of me but a good guy non the less.
Situated in Dania Beach in the Florida Region, 0.7 miles from Gallery of Amazing Things, Sheridan Guesthouse features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Sheridan Guesthouse features free WiFi.Light cooking is permitted in the kitchen using the microwave, toaster, refrigerator, and coffee machine. A starter kit of toiletries is provided at this self-catering accommodation.Boomer s is 1.6 miles from Sheridan Guesthouse, while Dania Beach Hurricane is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Not one thing a dump 12 people dirty all locals staying there one bath
- Very friendly/helpful staff. Beautiful grounds and quiet and restful atmosphere. Lightning fast WiFi too!
- The staff was very kind. The location is good. The facilities are enjoyable.
- nice quiet neighborhood, garden around rooms, kitchen
- only bed, no attention in the office from 7 pm until 11 am. The manager is rude.
Located in the Mimo neighborhood in Miami, 8 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hotel Mimo features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Mimo.
- Room was nice, good size, everything needed was provided in a room, even a small refrigerator. Other guests were friendly. Motel itself is correct, safe (inside), calm, relaxing.
- Lovely place to stay, loved the decor of the room.
- I am in a dorm room can’t comment on it being romantic place to stay
- Convenient location. Excellent and friendly staff. Clean & comfortable rooms. Good restaurants nearby. Miami beach is in a walking distance. The internet is good and free. See Ya next time guys.
- The room included everything one could need. The property looked modern and clean. Sheldon was very accommodating and friendly. I would stay here again.
The Chocolate Hostel
Located in Fort Lauderdale, 23 miles from Miami, The Chocolate Hostel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 22 miles from The Chocolate Hostel, and Hollywood is 6 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Check-in was allowed early due to issues with flights.
- I informed the property that I would be making a late check in and they ensured that they left the room key for me and also messaged me through booking.com to give me instructions on how to retrieve the keep for room so I was very grateful for this.
- The dorm is an apartment. The location is good- fast food, restaurants, bars, markets, shopping are all within easy walking distance. City bus stop is 1 block- simple and easy way to airport and to beaches. Laundry room is available.
- Close to airport, owners are nice, late night check-in
- Nothing it was not clean they partied all night and I wouldn’t lay my head on the pillows
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Freehand Miami features a restaurant and bar. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very nice rooms especially really nice dorms comparing to others hostels, we had 2 bathrooms, stylish building, heat bar and restaurant attached
- The beds were comfortable, and it was very quiet at night despite being near the bar. Also it’s great to have 2 en suite bathrooms for 8 women. I ate at the restaurant twice, and it was expensive, but good. The bar is popular and the courtyard garden did not disappoint. I think with a few tweaks, such as stepping up the cleanliness of the rooms and pool, the front desk service, and maybe arranging some of the breakfast service (such as the coffee) outside, this outstanding space would be stellar.
- Friendly staff, great location, nice outdoor seating, loved the decorations.
Amazing ambiance at the hostel.
Great bar, restaurant ! Very convinient location! Everything is close!
Don’t miss yoga provided by hostel.
Hostel that never sleep!
Loved it and will come back without hesitation!
- The broken shaker bar is definitely the biggest benefit of staying at the freehand. Next time I’ll try the restaurant 27.
Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only
Located in Miami Beach, 0.4 miles from Lincoln Road, Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only features a spa center and hot tub. The hostel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Holocaust Memorial is 0.6 miles from Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only, and Miami Beach Convention Center is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The place combines a great bar, a nice small spa/sauna and a hotel. Good idea and good realization. The so called CRATES (woodboard rooms sharing the bathroom) are cheap and you barely get what you pay for. Bed was comfortable and I used the earplugs to have a good night’s sleep.
Loved the staff
Loved the bar
Loved the entertainment
Loved the other guests
- Great location and very nice staff. Cool vibe and bar in evening.
- This is not your standard room. It is more like a hostel. But the rooms felt secure, there is even a free safe, and the room felt cleaner than many chain hotels. And the bar downstairs had a fun vibe. The spa was also very clean and well appointed.
- Personnel incroyable, activités très intéressantes
Crocodhouse is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 26 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 24 miles from crocodhouse, and Hollywood is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The hostel is very basic, fairly clean, and the receptionist/owner is a super-nice and helpful lady!
Colombian lady was friendly
Place was clean amd well secured
- At night hard to find but after locating the place was clean and served the purpose. The owner was very sweet.
- It was the first time using the service and it exceeded my expectations. The caretaker was helpful, friendly and even treated me to pizza after my trip. Clean, easy and I would stay there again.
- Full kitchen, full living room with tv, free internet,
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rock Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 0.9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Free breakfast was great, great location! Lots of opportunities for nightlife. Staff at desk very helpful
- The staff was amazing and attentive! Great attitudes, fun atmosphere, clean linens, and comfortable beds. I will always go back to this hostel. They also offer a party bus and free drinks from 9-9:30 if you pay for them(15-20 dollars. Totally worth it!!) to bring you out to the local clubs! It’s so cool. And they offer cool tours by boats as well at a huge discount.
- Breakfast is pretty good for a hostel. WiFi is only available downstairs, but it works good. We stayed in an only-girls-room and that was clean, quiet and safe.
- The staff were very friendly, always willing to help, the rooms were generally clean, the location is very central to south beach, two minutes walk to the beach and a few minutes walk to nice restaurants and bars. Not so noisy at night.
- The Location is close to the beach and there’s a supermarket across the road.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, HI-Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 1.1 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The best hostel in Miami!!! Everything is perfect. Super comfy bed. Super nice shower. Super clean. Spacious room. The best location.
- super place, happy for my staying there.. I can’t telling to have more because it was a perfect mix of confort…
- The location of the hostel was amazing! Literally a 2 minute walk to Ocean dr and the beach! By far the best bang for the buck you could ask for involving a short stay.
- The hostel offers a very good option to sleep with friends for a very good price. They give you a little bag with some things for breakfast and the personal is friendly. The location is amazing for South Beach and you can discover around by walking. The room was super spacious for 6 people and the facilities were very clean.
The location is amazing, just 2 minutes walk from the beach and about 5-10 minutes to Lincoln Mall. 15 to the holocaust memorial. But with that great location it brings a lot of noise from outside as well, from all the party people and cars driving past. Bring your earplugs.
The shower was surprisingly good, great pressure and good temperature.
It was a decent enough stay for the price paid. Main selling point being the location. Definitely ok for 3-4 nights, if you wish to stay longer, I would suggest a different location.
Top Hostels In Andover Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Andover Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Andover Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Andover Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!