10 Best Hostels To Stay In Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 98 Hostel offers accommodations in Lamai. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ko Phangan is 19 miles from 98 Hostel, and Chaweng is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location was great right near the beach, staff were friendly and happy to help, right opposite a 7/11,( which is always handy!)
- Big showers, clean beds, nice owners (always one at the reception)
- Clean, cool and comfy rooms. Air con was amazing. Bathrooms were on a huge balcony with loads of space to hang out clothes to dry. Really close to the beach and main shopping/bar scene in Lamai. Really enjoyed our stay here and really good value for money.
- Really value for money, location is perfect, clean rooms, reception never get tired of helping you. Food market infront of the hostel, 4 minutes walk to the beach. I mean for 6 usd in samui its a deal
- The hostel is very nice. The room with 10 beds has enough room to move around. Thr bathroom was also nice. Hot water. Very nice stuff, they helped me plan my trip in Ko Samui. So really nice stay 😀
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Samui Poshtel is located in Chaweng. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Phangan is 16 miles from Samui Poshtel, and Khanom is 24 miles away. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Nice clean Room, staff speaks englisch, you can easily rent a bike or cheap motobike to get around more comfortably, we could Check-in and l check-out late without extra Charge.
- Room looked really good – I think ours was at it first use. Also tried the laundry services and were quite pleased.
- It was a spacious, clean room and the staff were welcoming. Nice, funky decor. Excellent value for money.
- the peace and quiet after a full on 10 days in pattaya
- The room was clean. Free bottle of water in the fridge.
Fueangfu Home (Hostel)
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Fueangfu Home (Hostel) is located in Chaweng, just 16 miles from Ko Phangan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Khanom is 25 miles from Fueangfu Home (Hostel), and Lamai is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 2.5 miles from Fueangfu Home (Hostel).
No reviews yet.
Happy Hippie Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Happy Hippie Hostel offers accommodations in Lamai, just 20 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.Chaweng is 5 miles from Happy Hippie Hostel, and Khanom is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Happy Hippie Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Coasters Hostel and Cafe
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Coasters Hostel and Cafe offers accommodations in Chaweng Noi Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ko Phangan is 17 miles from Coasters Hostel and Cafe, and Chaweng is 1.9 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 3.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Think & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi Samui
Located in Lipa Noi, 19 miles from Ko Phangan, Think & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi Samui features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge, ticket service, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Chaweng is 10 miles from Think & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi Samui, and Khanom is 20 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 10 miles away.
- Great location, lovely beach with great swimming. Staff friendly and helpful. We were given a breakfast sandwich to take away as we were leaving on the 8.00 ferry. Perfect place to chill and a Family Mart just across the road.
- So near to the beach, just the few steps away. The bar area is very comfortable.
The concept of Think and Retro is great in that they use recycled and re-purposed materials and items. I loved my room and the staff was very friendly and helpful when I needed to book my return ferry.
The beach was quiet, pretty and clean, but the water was very shallow. For anyone wanting a quiet getaway for a few days in a cozy spot, this is great. Anyone wanting to really get some swimming in might look elsewhere during low tide season
- First I have to say that we were not big fans of Ko samui. So our experience of the Hotel was a bit influenced by that. We just came from Ko Phangan which had much more beautiful beaches and landscape. But… the Hotel was good. It was a bit overprized. Breakfast was okay as well. The rooms are big and very clean. The decoration of the Restaurant is beautiful and it is the best spot for sitting on the beach for dinner. You definitively Need a scooter or car to get around. Taxis are so overprized there. But the Hotel can help you organize both. We rented a car which very convenient. Very nice, helpful staff.
Staff friendly and hepfull
Food ex breakfast good/delicious
Live music in weekend.
Art Hotel Chaweng Beach
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Art Hotel Chaweng Beach offers accommodations in Chaweng.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 16 miles from Art Hotel Chaweng Beach, and Khanom is 25 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Close to the beach, only a minute. And a short walk to a lovely seafood market!
- Location was perfect close to everything. Good value for money. Cheap and cheerful and ideal if you’re out exploring all day
- Such a sweet girl in the reception. So friendly and lovely
- Location to beach and bars was perfect as they were right outside
- Pillows were really comfy and staff very helpful with renting bikes ect
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, KoHabitat Samui offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ko Phangan is 14 miles from KoHabitat Samui, and Chaweng is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from KoHabitat Samui.
- Everything perfect here. Friendly owner, reception and customer also. So lucky to stay here and met good person.
- The whole hostel is really comfortable with kitchen and chill out area. If you feel like working, there’s a whole coworking space available. Tea and coffee as much as you like. Toni, the owner of the hostel is really helpful and will answer all your eventual enquiries.
- I like everything about this place. Very cozy, have everything u need, so in case of rainy weather u can make yourself really comfortable here, it’s more like a studio then a hostel. Also very nice people working here.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel was clean, quiet and felt safe. We were given lockers with keys (so you don’t need to bring your own lock) and all the beds have privacy curtains.
- Que tienes acceso a la cocina, al salon y lavadora y secadora. Es muy limpio y cómodo.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nine Hostel offers accommodations in Mae Nam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Nine Hostel, and Chaweng is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from Nine Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Pepper Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Pepper Guest House offers accommodations in Chaweng.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Staff very kind, answered to our demands straight away shower ans clean bathroom, rooftop where you can sit and look at the sky
- The host is very nice and helpfull! The Pepper Guesthouse is perfect for backpackers, the price-performance ratio is very good.
- Nice people and had a room to myself which is always good. Need to have wi fit in the rooms though . It’s a must for travelers
The guys who ran it were lovely.
The shower was nice and hot.
- The front desk guy was very nice and didn’t speak much English but tried hard to understand our questions. The location is pretty good for people looking to experience the nightlife and the beach–a bit far but definitely walkable.
Top Hostels In Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Amphoe Koksamui Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!