10 Best Hostels To Stay In Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rx Hostel is located in the Klong Nin Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 6 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Krabi Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The hostel is right next to the beach (and probably one of the best beaches on Koh Lanta). The owner is very welcoming and learns every customers name and makes sure you are ok. The room and toilets are mostly clean and the beds have curtains. Nice roof terrace for socialising and having toast and coffee in the morning. Kitchen facilities.
- Nusroh was so lovely and helpful, looking after me when I was sick and sharing her own food. Hostel is next to a beach, away from the business of the north but still a great location. Also has decent cooking facilities. Nice atmosphere
- The staff we amazing, incredibly accommodating and funny. The room was clean with good air con and a large bed. Free toast and coffee in the morning was a plus.
- Free breakfast, great airconditioning, superfriendly staff, great place to meet new people
It’s very clean , beds are comfortable and you have your own curtains to pull across for privacy. The AC is good and the showers were great with constant flow and hot water . It’s only a few minutes walk to the beach with a few restaurants and beach side bars . Tesco is just around the corner and it’s Nivea quiet !
The lady that runs this place is so lovely she helps you with everything!!
Wifi very good ! We stayed here for six days and we don’t want to leave , highly recommended!!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Unseen Bungalow is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 21 miles from Phi Phi Don. Ko Ngai is 17 miles away. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting and dining area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Koh Kradan is 23 miles from Unseen Bungalow, and Ko Lanta is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from the property.
This is a family run bungalow place in a great location, we initially booked for a week but ended up staying for 3 weeks!
The bungalows are basic but great value for money. 5 minute walk to the beach and a 7/11 over the road. We rented a bike for 150b per day from the bungalows. Also a snorkeling trip at a discounted price. You get free coffee/tea/water and there is a place to sit by reception and chill/do work.
Sunny and her family are super friendly and will help you with anything they can. We miss you all and the cat!
Ash and Helena!
- clean bungalows with a nice terrace, there´s quite cheap and good restaurant with thai food just next to the resort, 7/11 and motorbike rentals across the road, the owner was nice and helpful, highly recomended!
The staff was amazing
Also the bungalows were nice
- Family run so staff are very friendly, can rent scooters and laundry facilities, only 5 min walk from the beach, 1 minute to a 7-eleven, brilliant restaurant on the main road
- Staff was very friendly and helped me with everything, you can rent scooter and book tranfers. Walkingdistance from beach.
- This is a family run bungalow place in a great location, we initially booked for a week but ended up staying for 3 weeks!
At Lanta Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Kan Tiang Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 26 miles from Phi Phi Don, At Lanta Hostel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 12 miles from At Lanta Hostel, and Koh Kradan is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Everything about this place is great. It’s almost new, the beds are sooooo comfortable, and the four person dorm is HUGE. I had enough space to do a full bodyweight workout in the dorm every night. The first two nights it was just us in the dorm so it was essentially a private room.
The man running this hostel is so kind and just wants to help you get the best deals on everything. He told us his price without commission to get to Ko Tao and just said to give him whatever we wanted more for his time to reserve us the transport. Everyone else in town tried to rip us off and had prices 300-500 Bhat more expensive than his ended up being. Just a great guy overall.
- The host was very friendly and helpful! I wished I could stay a few more days here… The atmoshpere was very relaxing. Definitely will book this hostel again
- New hostel, modern design, a lot of space in the rooms, free breakfast and nice atmosphere! Right next to the hostel (5min walking) there is a beautiful beach and a bar called “why not”. Spend some beautiful evenings over there.
- Neat, clean dorms, good looking, overall very good value
- This hostel is amazing! Really enjoyed my stay. Modern, clean, great location, helpful staff
- Everything about this place is great. It’s almost new, the beds are sooooo comfortable, and the four person dorm is HUGE. I had enough space to do a full bodyweight workout in the dorm every night. The first two nights it was just us in the dorm so it was essentially a private room.
Sake Beach Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Sake Beach Hostel offers accommodation in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy private beach area located behind the property. Complimentary tea and coffee are available along with kitchen facilities. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.At the hostel, every room is equipped with air conditioning.The area is popular for cycling, and free use of bicycles and motorbike hire are available at the accommodation.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.The property is 7 kilometres from Lanta Old Town.
- Thong, the host, is a really chill Guy. You can ask him anything. Close to the beach. I took the private room And iT was really clean And spacious. Exactely What i needed.
Close to beach
Staff was very helpful and informative on things to do in the area
- Great hostel,spacious and clean. Tong, the owner, helped us out every step of the way arranging tours and transport off the island even when the bus company cancelled on us he volunteered to drive us up to another bus off the island. This place has a great vibe, cheap bike rental and very social. Everyone ends up staying longer – we stayed for 4 nights when originally planned two. 2 minute walk to beach with fantastic sunsets and bars like 6ixcret Bar which also had wonderful owners. Definitely recommend! Superb value for money.
Very kind owner! He helped us with a lot of thinks like planning our further trip.
Also several tours can be booked at the hostel with a 20% discount. Free use of a motorbike for short shopping trips.
And very nice beach bars near the hostel which gave you a relaxing evening!
If he says to you to rent a motorbike from him, don’t!!!
If he says to you to get trip from him don’t ! He says to all the customers to get trip from him because he has 10% commissions and he loves so much his customers that he prefers to give them like discount and you think you buy you trip cheaper from him but it’s again a lie. Never trust him.
Jinda Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 26 miles from Jinda Hostel, and Ko Ngai is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 37 miles from Jinda Hostel.
- The nicest, trustful and funniest staff i have ever met. A great memorie. I recommend this place to everyone. And the place is super clean and the location perfect, 2 minutes from one of the most amazing beach of Thailand.
- The friendliest staff and very helpful! Right next to the beach and convenient. Can’t wait to visit again! 5 stars! *****
Great owner really friendly and always there to help
Amazing location right near the beach and places to eat
Clean and comfortable
Great seating area outside with beautiful view
Loved staying here and meeting nice people
- very friendly woman who runs the place. hostel is located close to the beach and 7/11
- Hele vriendelijke eigenaren die je graag helpen en vertellen wat je kunt doen in de omgeving. Het hostel was schoon en simpel. Buiten is een soort van veranda gebouwd, waar je chill kunt zitten. Verder is het hostel perfect gelegen. Loopafstand van de Kantiang Beach en als je een scooter huurt, kun je de prachtige strandjes in de omgeving bezoeken.
Fan Dee Hostel
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Klong Toab Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 22 miles from Phi Phi Don, Fan Dee Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 15 miles from Fan Dee Hostel, and Koh Kradan is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 38 miles from Fan Dee Hostel.
- Really clean, the beds were confortable, Ac and hot shower just 2 bunkbeds in our room and with our own bathroom. We were alone in the bedroom so was perfect. We were able to use the kitchen to cook, they give you free coffee, tea and water. The common place is really nice and clean
- Very clean and nice hostel, spacious rooms with good bathrooms, quiet-no one is really staying there which is nice if youre not travelling alone
- A bunch of couchs downstairs, with little tables, very comfortable. The staff were very accommodating, he booked me 2 snorkeling trips, and they both turned out great!
- I enjoyed staying here very much. The bed was super comfy, and the common room is spacious and comfortable. I was able to cook,and there is a fridge for food. This family owned and run hostel was quite nice.
- The beds were super comfy for a hostel. Bathroom per room which was good.
Lanta Thip House
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Lanta Thip House offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find room service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 22 miles from Lanta Thip House, and Ko Ngai is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The owner was lovely and even volunteered to help us find a place to stay for our other friends that didnt have a place to stay. Even the staff were really friendly. Pool, dart board and punching bag right outside our room. Would definitely stay here again, if given a chance.
- The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Clean. Very comfy bed.
- We had a bedroom to the pool side. nice balcony, very quiet. the facility was very clean. The owner and the staff are very very friendly. You can book a scooter directly at the hotel for the common price. Also bookings for trips, ferry, airport are at a very reasonable price. we definitely recommend this house and we would stay here again.
– Very friendly and helpful personal
– easy to rent a motorbike
– Very clean rooms
– near located to good restaurants and 7eleven
– you can also book trips/tours to good conditions
We enjoyed 🙂
- Everything! Such a wonderful place with amazing people running it!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated in Koh Lanta, Lanta Hostel offers rooms with free WiFi. Attractively situated in the Klong Khong Beach district, only a 5-minute drive from Long Beach, this hostel features a bar. Staff at the reception and tour desk can assist guests with tour arrangements and vehicle rentals.Each dormitory room features air conditioning. Lanta Hostel also offers an outdoor swimming pool.Laundry, dry cleaning and massage services are available at Lanta Hostel. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast. Seafood dishes and evening entertainment can all be enjoyed at the beachfront restaurant nearby the property.
– A new hostel so everything is clean and modern
– Located only a couple of minutes walk away from the nearest beach
– The owner and other staff are very friendly and polite
– AC working from 7 pm to 8 am. A fan that can be used all hours
– Close to several restaurants
– Possible to book transportation from the hostel
– The pool. It’s actually the pool of the neighbouring hotel but in my opinion that’s good since usually the pools in hostels are not so clean or fancy
– The price is affordable
- Very clean, modern and an amazing pool. If it wasn’t in bunks we you could have mistaken the place for a hotel. Staff amazing and always wanted to help, my Wife cut her foot open and they went down to the clinic and got bandages for her and stuff to clean it with and expected nothing in return. Close to to great local restaurants and a 7 Eleven and the beach of course.
New hostel so very clean !
Great access to pool in hotel next door!
- Place is very new and everyone trying their best to be friendly. Beds are comfortable, AC in every room and you can control it.
- New hostel, clean, nice friendly staff and good location and u can use the pool next door!
- – A new hostel so everything is clean and modern
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Asleep Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from Asleep Hostel.
Easy to walk across the street to the beach.
Free coffee and drinking water.
Walking distance to many restaurants and 7-11.
Aircon was powerful when on.
Multiple big and separate shower and toilet stalls.
Light and outlet at each bed.
- Only 3 mins to the beach. Clean and AC room. Good for the price. Kind owner.
- Super nice staff, clean, comfy and great location!
- Clean, quiet, comfortable beds, air-conditioning. Free drinking water.
Very good location, the beach is just crossed the road.
Nice rooms and big and clean toilets and showers.
Free coffee and water.
Fridge and microwave available for hosts.
- Easy to walk across the street to the beach.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Ko Lanta, Delight Hostel offers 2-star accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. It offers free shuttle service and a cash machine, along with free private parking and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant.Guest rooms in the hostel are fitted with a kettle with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms at Delight Hostel also have a balcony. The units include a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast.You can play billiards at Delight Hostel, and the area is popular for cycling.Ferry is 5 miles from the hostel.
- Location was great for me. Confy beds. Nice terrace. Even If the dorm is big it was half full so good point
- Good place to stay! Near the beach. Quiet+Good mattress in the lower beds.
Very good location and the trip prices were the lowest I’ve seen after asking around a lot
Very quiet despite being next to the party bar, you can’t hear any music at night
I loved the service provided by the host. It wa lovely and the breakfast each day was exceptional.
I also loved that it was close to Freedom bar and we had access to Lanta Riviera’s pool and kitchen.
The hostel was also close to the beach
- Atmosphere is fantastic! Staff extremely nice and friendly!
Top Hostels In Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!