10 Best Hostels To Stay In Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Amorebieta-etxano Basque Country:
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
Located in Arantzazu, Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a garden. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hostel, rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Bilbao is 18 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the hostel.
- Un alojamiento en plena naturaleza, tranquilo y con un gran anfitrión.
- El lugar, la atención, la limpieza. Es un lugar completamente recomendable.
La habitación tenia un tamaño adecuado y dos ventanas bien situadas, la cama era bastante cómoda.
El precio bastante ajustado.
Zona del jardín ideal para tomar el aire o desayunar.
Wat een geweldige lokatie, Echt fantastisch. Warm Onthaal. We hadden ons wel vergist in de afstand van de bus (ov) naar deze plek, 2,9 km steil omhoog lopen is niet te doen (hahaha). Gelukkig heeft de buurvrouw ons naar boven gebracht, maar we hadden ook kunnen bellen met de eigenaar.
De avondmalen waren van zeer hoge kwaliteit…. ik zeg vijf sterren en zeker doen. TOP!!!
- Muy cordial y cercano ,cumplió todas las expectativas que quería y alejado de la civilización .
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
This modern hostel is a 5-minute walk from Bolueta Metro Station. It features 3 outdoor terraces, a free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a cafeteria, just over 1 miles south of the center of the city.Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- The staff was very friendly, good connection with close metro to the whole of Bilbao.
- The staff were amazing. Very friendly and helpful. Location was alright. Close to the train station only 5 min walk.
- Luxury breakfast. Good coffe, many fruits, joghurt, croissants, etc. Very clean hostel. You can use a computer.
I loved everything.The staff was very comprehensive and attentive to my needs.They explain how to go to see the center of the city and the Guggenheim’s Museum.The better way is parking your car and go by Metro.The Hostel is very clean,the breakfast is good.You can lock your things at you bedroom with safety because only your key opens.
A thanks from Anabela Marques,Portugal to all the staff and to the night guard, from Argentina, who helped me to transport my bags.I come late because I’m lost and I have a problem with my LPG car.
- Really nice hostel, close to metro station and EuskoTren. Also close to quite big mercadona, so you won’t die from starving. Breakfast big and tasty.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Koikili Aterpetxea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ochandiano, 21 mi from Bilbao.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests may make use of the shared kitchen for an extra charge.The hostel also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 14 mi from Koikili Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- Spacious room with good choice of nearby bars, restaurants to eat; tasty healthy breakfast with plenty of choice.
- The staff / owners are really attentive and amazing people. They have a profound knowledge of the region and were very helpful. Definetely a place to relax, enjy nature, away from the usual touristic spots but with an inmense range of possibilites, from hicking to swimming, trekking, and all of that with the outstanding bask country hospitality and food.
- The hostel send us an entry code in case we would check in very late. It wasn’t the case, but still very helpful. The location is very nice: in the middle of the center of the village, close to a bunch of local tapas bars. The hostel is very new and if you don’t mind sharing a bedroom with others, this is good.
- The staff were very friendly, serving breakfast extra early on the day of our race. And they took care of our dog for a day. Breakfast tasty and bed comfy.
- I went off before breakfast , next time ill stay more time
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
This simple, functional hostel is set 10 minutes’ walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum. It offers heated dormitory and private rooms, 5 minutes’ walk from Deusto Metro Station.Rooms at Moon Hostel Bio feature vibrant décor and individual lockers. Private rooms have a private bathroom, while dormitories have bunk beds and a shared private bathroom.The property has a lounge area for guests to relax in. You can make use of maps, lockers and bicycle storage at reception, and staff can also arrange bicycle rental.Various bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found on Lehendakari Aguirre Street, 100 feet away.Taxis and buses to various locations in the city stop 150 feet from the property and Deusto University is 1,300 feet away. The Fine Art Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Moon Hostel Bio is 1.9 mi from the historic center and Bilbao Cathedral. Bilbao Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
This hostel is perfect for a travel in the quartier of Deusto few minutes from the river and the center of Bilbao 🙂
The garden and the common room are great! The staff is helpful and polite
- good and fast wifi, bathroom is clean and good provided
- The hostel was in te city center near to everything. It was very clean. The staff was helpful and kind.
- Good location within an easy and pleasant walk to the Guggenheim.
Location is very near a supermarket and twenty minutes walk to the centre.
It was quiet.
One member of staff was reasonably personable.
Rooms were very clean and serviced daily.
- This hostel is perfect for a travel in the quartier of Deusto few minutes from the river and the center of Bilbao 🙂
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Located in the heart of Bilbao Historic Center, 350 feet from Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral, Quartier Bilbao Hostel offers rooms with free WiFi.Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Good location and great staff! Thank you for your work!
- Perfect location of the hostel as it is situated in Caisco Vejo – Ribera Market tram stop is just 3 min away and it is easy way to Train station or Bus station, also Metro stop is 15 min away. Hostel is just few meters away from Ribera Market (Gastro Market is amazing with fab euskadi food and wine). Also near is Euskadi Museum (Bask Museum), found it just by coincidence.
- Friendly staff, good location near to tram and Casco Viejo, tourist info centre is 15min walk away to buy Bilbao Card
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was adequate. Location in the old town.
- I really loved the location and the staff. They were very nice and helped me with my incredible luggage (bike packed in a bag), play music for me and made me laugh at breakfast time when there was nobody around. If in Bilbao, then here!
Ganbara Hostel is in the heart of Bilbao’s historic quarter, on one of its famous Siete Calles, or Seven Streets. It serves a free breakfast, offers free Wi-Fi and features a 24-hour front desk, 2 communal lounges and a shared kitchen.Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Amazing location and servicr. Very generous breakfast and comfy lobby
clean room, bathroom and room
comfortable bed and blankets
lock and key provided for lockers
location was perfect, few minutes walk to the old town and metro
Good value for money
- Super location, kitchen well equipped, friendly staff, breakfast is good.
The building and the property seem pretty new to me. Accordingly, facilities work rather well and fulfil a good, modern continental standard.
Temperature in the sleeping room was fine and not too hot or humid.
Stuff was super friendly and helpful to let me in just a bit before midnight and also to let me stash my luggage the next day for some hours.
The lounge is very nice, and the staff was pretty helpful and welcoming, especially the girls.
The location is ideal, really close to everything in the old town and to the metro.
All Iron Hostel
Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country Region, 2,300 feet from Etxebarría Park, All Iron Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountain.The property offers dormitory rooms with a coffee machine. Lockers with individual sockets inside are available. This property is adapted for guests with disabilities.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is 1.3 mi from All Iron Hostel, while Plaza Nueva is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
Friendly, no fuss, clean and helpful. Choice of breakfast. Very good value for money.
You need to bring your own padlock for the lockers
- The staff are really friendly and helpful. Especially the female receptionist, she helped us with all our queries and despite us asking alot of questions, she was still very happy to be able to help us. Also, reception is available even after 10pm and we are grateful for that. Breakfast offered was also of great variety and it was very filling and good. Although the hostel is located up a small hill, the view outside the hostel is breathtaking and is totally worth the walk up. Neighbourhood is also more quaint but there are a few good tapas bars around. Its really value for money given its price!
- Staff were great!! Large room with big lockers. Bring your lock!
- It was a great place to stay, very helpful staff just loved the whole experience and would definitely return or recommend to friends it was a great find as we do not know Nilbao and we’re so lucky to find it
- My first impression was how clean it was. Spotless! The staff were extremely friendly. The atmosphere was friendly. The room was a good size for the amount of people on there, plenty of room to move around. A lovely relaxtion room and the showers were fab.
- Friendly, no fuss, clean and helpful. Choice of breakfast. Very good value for money.
Located in the Bilbao City Center district of Bilbao, Bcool Bilbao is 1,300 feet from Casco Viejo. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,650 feet from Arriaga Theater and around 0.6 mi from Athletic Club de Bilbao. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 mi from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- The bed is comfy, the shared bathroom is quite clean.
- Great staff, great spot for relaxed people.clean, clever, comfortable
- Great welcome. 24 hour reception if you need it. Towels available for hire at Eu1.50. Each guest gets a locker with key but there is a refundable deposit of Eu5. Nice bar/breakfast room. Sold some unusual beers. Clean as was the shower and toilet area. What I would expect from hostel accommodation. It would not suit everybody but great for those familiar with and who like this style of travel. Ideal for visiting the old town area of Casco Viego.
- I stayed for a week while looking for a place to live in Bilbao. The facilities are clean and comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. I stayed in a room for 6 women, and it was actually quiet and nice. The curtain on the bed was a life saver to give me the illusion of privacy. There were drunk kids being very loud in the halls at night but that’s what ear plugs are for I guess. The breakfast was by far the best I’ve ever had in a hostel. It makes sense why it costs extra.
- Breakfast was very tasty, and the staff helpful. Clean facilities.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located in Bilbao, 1,000 feet from Guggenheim Museum Bilbao. This Premium Hostel features a sauna.Most of the rooms located in this refurbished factory are equipped with a private bathroom and a personal locker. Every bunk bed comes with a night light, a shelf and USB connector. Bed linen is provided.You can find 2 wheel-chair adapted shared bathrooms in this property.This premium hostel feature a shared interior courtyard with a vertical garden and a shared lounge area with TV. Guests will have access to a shared kitchenette area with a fridge, dining area and microwave.The stylish on-site bar and restaurant offers characteristic local dishes and Pintxos.Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a laundry room available at an extra charge.Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located within walking distance from several restaurants, shops and bar areas.Bilbao Old Town is 0.8 mi from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, while the Funikular is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- I stayed in a 12-bed female dorm. It was extremely clean and comfortable. The charging station and lamps on each bunk were particularly useful.
- The lobby and common places are cosy and welcoming! You’re greeted and check-in is fast and easy.
- Great bed and crsip clean sheets. Excellent cleaning. Super friendly staff!
- The location is spectacular. Less than 5 minutes walking from Guggenheim. Also we had a small terrace in the bedroom that could be used to get some air or smoke a cigarette.
- Clean, nice bar and restaurant. Great location for the Guggenheim
Bilbao Central Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Just over a quarter mile from Plaza Moyua and Gran Vía Avenue, Bilbao Central Hostel features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi. Colorful rooms come with air conditioning and lockers.The hostel has a free Internet computer area and a shared lounge with sofas and TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. A coin-operated washing machine and dryer are also available.A breakfast is served every morning at Bilbao Central Hostel. You can also prepare your own meals using the modern kitchen equipped with fridge and microwave.The guesthouse is a 15-minute walk from Guggenheim Museum and just a 10-minute walk from Museum of Artistic Reproductions. Bilbao Central Hostel is well connected with public transportation; both Abando and Moyua Metro Stations are a 5-minute walk from the property.
Excellent price was an absolute bargain for a y
Traveller. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Free breakfast is great for the price. Good facilities everything you need.
- Central location. Facility is a very large hostel—almost industrial-feeling, yet the do a good job…clean and organized. Nice common space and ok breakfast. Good value, but definitely a big hostel—8 per room in 4 bunk beds.
- Located in between the bus station and the city center it is at a waling distance for both (if you have a suitcase, be prepared that the pavement of sidewalks are relief concrete blocks, which can slow you down significantly).
- The hotel guy is nice, breakfast is good and facilities are great
- I stayed 5 nights, and really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is very close to the old town, very well located. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Excellent price was an absolute bargain for a y
Top Hostels In Amorebieta-etxano Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!