10 Best Hostels To Stay In Amenal Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amenal Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Amenal Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amenal Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amenal Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Amenal Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Amenal Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Amenal Galicia:
Albergue O Trisquel
Located in O Pedrouzo, Albergue O Trisquel has a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Albergue O Trisquel, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 43 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- The receptionist Pilli is the best I had on my entire Camino
- Staff was really nice, the showers were really good and the kitchen also
- The staff speaks fluent English, is very professional and helpful. They offer big and well-equipped guest kitchen.
- Hydro showers were great after long days walking. Nice clean friendly staff.
- Modern, clean, welcoming. Perfect after a long day walking.
Albergue Turistico Salceda
Within 800 feet of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Turistico Salceda is set in A Salceda. This restored 19th-century property features a garden and a modern restaurant.Albergue Turistico Salceda combines original elements, such as exposed stone walls with simple, contemporary finishes. It offers air-conditioned dorms with bunk beds, and rooms with private bathrooms.You can enjoy Galician dishes in the Salceda’s smart restaurant, which looks onto the gardens. There is also a café-bar and a lounge. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Busses stop 350 feet away and you can reach Santiago de Compostela in just 30 minutes. A Coruña is less than an hour’s drive away and there is easy access to the N547 main road.
- Great on site bar, restaurant, and breakfast. Nice courtyard. Off the Camino Route but easy to find.
- Booked twin room. Very modern for Albergue and clean. Good shower and facilities. The owners and staff are so lovely and relaxed. Had great food for a change here especially for our last night of our Camino. Will stay again.
Mix of rustic and modern.
Very comfy bed.
Great meal dinner.
- Modern, clean room. Staff was accomodating. Good food.
- An amazing oasis in the middle of the Camino . Welcoming friendly staff . Beautiful rooms and sumptuous food . The jacuzzi was fabulous for tired feet . Cannot rate it highly enough
Albergue The Last Stamp
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! The Last Stamp is just 350 feet from Santiago de Compostela’s Cathedral and on the city’s famous pilgrimage route. This contemporary hostel features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The Last Stamp offers guests free use of a communal kitchen, lounge, and a computer and printer at reception.The modern rooms and dorms have minimalist décor and look onto the old town. There is either a private or shared bathroom.There are vending machines, bicycle and luggage storage at reception. A laundry room is also available.Santiago de Compostela University is within 15 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The city’s railway station is just over 0.6 mi away.
- Excellent, attentive, empathetic, intuitive staff!
- The location is perfect, especially for a tired pilgrim.
- Stayed two nights at The Last Stamp after walking the Camino. The first night I was in an area on the 3rd floor where you were able to close off doors between bunks. The bathroom had a female and male shower and toilet. The second night I had a bunk on the 1st floor where there was one large bathroom for the 8 beds. Each bunk has its own light and two power points. A cloth sheet and pillow case is included in the bed rate. There is a kitchen with an enclosed outdoor area downstairs along with a luggage storage room. The staff at reception were quite helpful.
- Great location, kind helpful staff, clean, nice big kitchen and dining space, laundry facility
- The location was excellent- right in the old neighborhood.
Hostal Airas Nunes Hostel
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Set in a restored 18th-century building, 350 feet from Santiago Cathedral, Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes offers views of its towers. It features rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi.The charming, spacious rooms at Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes maintain original features, such as wooden beams and stone walls. They include satellite TV, coffee and tea facilities. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and amenities.The property offers an automatic check-in machine. Guests are within walking distance of many restaurants and bars in the Galician capital.Plaza de Abastos is nearby and hosts a market during the week selling local produce.
- Spectacular staff, location and amenities. They let me leave my luggage at the front desk earl so I could go to the pilgram mass. When I returned my pack was in my room. Promptly got my wake up call. Insant coffee in the morning was all I needed to get going again.
- Lovely room with stone arches, beamed ceilings & bonus glass enclosed patio with 2 chairs. Refrigerator & complimentary bottle of water; nice touches. Mila at reception always smiling & very helpful.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds and soap in the bathrooms!
- It’s interior is not fancy, consists of traditional dark wooden classic style furniture. Location was amazing and amazing good value!! So close to the cathedral we could hear it chiming l.
- Close to the cathedral and good restaurants in the old part of town. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room.
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,950 feet from Tourism Office, Albergue Compostela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 mi from Albergue Compostela, while Point view is 1.4 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- The privacy curtains on the beds, personal large lockers. Very friendly staff.
- A little off beaten path..but walkable to old town…clean, good lockers…curtained off beds…kitchen area
- Excellent hostel for the first night after the Camino 🙂 Beds are comfy, with private light and socket and a curtain to let you shut down for one night. Lockers are next to the beds and the bunk bed structure is very firm, so it doesn’t shake with movements.
- Was clean and tidy, beds were private due to little curtain and nice to have a reading lamp and power point next to the bed. Could do with a few more cloths hangers as everyone had wet jackets to hang up. Close to the train station which was great for my early train trip to Vigo
- Elida, the hospitaliera (?), was one of the most friendly and helpful persons I have encountered while abroad.
Albergue O Burgo
Albergue O Burgo in O Pedrouzo features a garden and a terrace. The rooms come with a patio with views of the garden.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Albergue O Burgo, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 43 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
The Staff were very helpful and kind. Very family oriented. The place was comfortable with sheets and warm blankets and even with bunk beds it was one of my bests sleeps. There is a restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner, but not early breakfast. Close to all cafes and a farmacia just up the road.
Make sure not to miss the location. It is at the break in the two lane hwy when you first come out of the forest, turn left and walk up the hwy road to the Pedrouzo sign. If you Cross the road and keep going through the forest you will walk another 45+ minutes up and back down to get to a place you could have been at in 10 minutes. Trust me…I found out the hard way.
- En general, está todo bien. El personal es muy agradable y tratan de ayudarte en todo.
- La amabilidad de la administradora porq llegamos tarde en la noche y ella personalmente nos espero e instalo
- Muy muy amable el chico joven que nos recibió y nos dio mucha info y almohada extra
- Las habitaciones estaban muy bien aisladas del ruido
- The Staff were very helpful and kind. Very family oriented. The place was comfortable with sheets and warm blankets and even with bunk beds it was one of my bests sleeps. There is a restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner, but not early breakfast. Close to all cafes and a farmacia just up the road.
Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart
Located in Sigüeiro, Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Every room is equipped with a electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. At the hostel all rooms include a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Great welcome by hostel manager, who spoke some English.
Clean facilities, all working.
Towels, bedding, shower gels & light breakfast included.
Good location on the Camino Ingles.
- Very clean, staff friendly, generous rooms. Highly recommend a stay here.
- What a fantastic stay. Cannot recommend this highly enough if you are on the Camino and even if you are not! Helpful and friendly staff with nothing too much trouble. Would definitely visit again. Thank you for everything!
There was free tea, coffee, water, fruit, juice. You had a kitchen where you could cook and a refrigerator to have cold beers 🙂 and wine. There was a living room, too. But we did not use it.
We had our own private bath. The man who has the place was a very kind a friendly man and very calm.
Nice, cheap and very good restaurant just around the corner (the next albergue)
- The property is centrally situated in Siguerio. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable. There is a communal kitchen with free coffee/tea, bread and fruit available.
- Great welcome by hostel manager, who spoke some English.
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Mirás offers accommodations in Sigüeiro, 8.1 mi from Santiago de Compostela on the Saint James Way pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and coffee shop.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A Coruña is 28 mi from Albergue Mirás, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 mi away.
- Everything was good.. Was nice to have real sheets and blankets after many days on the camino. Good location, clean, comfortable!
- Great location on Camino Ingles on edge of town. Very, very, clean. Huge lounge.
- I did not like the sensor lights in the bathroom/toilets as they go off after about 20 seconds and one is left sitting on the toilet or using the shower in darkness!! It should go off at least after 30 minutes!
- Great value. Great restaurant and helpful, pleasant staff. Excellent shower and washing facilities.
- I never stayed in a hostel before so I didn’t expect much. However, the reviews I’ve read on Albergue Miras were somewhat reassuring. They were true. Facilities were spotless. Bed was very clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. Great location. Altogether we were very impressed.
Albergue Acuario is a 20 minute walk from the center of Santiago de Compostela, on the Number 6 Bus route. It offers bunk beds in mixed dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each brightly decorated dormitory has heating. There are shared bathroom facilities with a shower and hairdryer.There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Within a 5 minute walk you will find shops, bars and restaurants.Free parking is available nearby and you can rent a bike from the tour desk. There is a laundry service and free luggage storage.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Clean showers and sleeping areas. A good choice for walking on the Camino. Helped others to find beds after they were full.
- Atmosphere. Some would call it “hippy” or whatever the current equivalent is. I find it calm, easy-going, pleasant.
- The people were friendly and the decorating was funky
- Ambience very much adjusted to pilgrims. It also felt very Galician – it was not over-international, bland, or samey.
- Nice albergue with basic services. The staff is really nice. Close to the bus station.
Albergue Porta Real
Albergue Porta Real offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a 10-minute walk. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Porta Real features a shared microwave, and a shared stove. The shared living room comes with seating area, and flat-screen TV. There is an open room with bunk beds that is divided by compartments of 2 or 4 people each. Guests have access to individual lockers. Each room includes a shared bathroom. Laundry service is offered.The Tourism Office is 0.6 mi from the property, while the Bus Terminal is just 2,450 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 mi from Albergue Porta Real.
- It was convenient because it was right on the way to the Cathedral.
- For a short stay in Santiago a perfect hostel. Perfect location, near to the city center and bus station. Very helpfull and friendly staffmember Luca.
- Great location, great staff (Luca was really friendly and helpful with all kind of information), very clean. Great value for money.
- The host was absolutely wonderful and friendly! Other than the bugs the bed was comfortable and the location is great. Right in the city and extremely close to the bus station.
- The hostel is very well situated – in the nearby of Porta San Pedro, and still outside the busy part of the Old Town. The staff is very nice and friendly, they care about cleaning and keeping your things safe.
Top Hostels In Amenal Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Amenal Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Amenal Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Amenal Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!