10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ambasmestas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ambasmestas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ambasmestas Castile And Leon:
El Rincon Del Apostol
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, El Rincon Del Apostol Hostel is located in Ambasmestas. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony and free WiFi is available throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge with flat-screen TV.The hostel also offers free use of bicycles. Ponferrada is 19 mi from El Rincon Del Apostol, while Manzaneda is 29 mi from the property.
- Everything was fantastic. We was there last year to on our Camino, and now we come back again. Great and nice place, and very kindly owner. She make good food only to us, and the breakfast is very good with homebaked cake.
- Everything was perfect. The pictures don’t do it justice. The owners were wonderful, served a great home cooked meal totally different from the usual pilgrim menus. And breakfast was wonderful, especially the fresh breakfast cake was to die for. The Whole ambience was just a pleasure, great attention to detail and obvious pride in the place. The tiny village itself was also so lovely and peaceful.
- Friendly, comfortable with excellent decor and surroundings
- The location was on the Camino. Dinner was cooked and served by the owners and exceptional and a buffet breakfast to die for us included.
- The room was lovely and comfy. Great bathroom and a wonderful feeling of welcome from the owners.
Albergue Casa del Pescador
Albergue Casa del Pescador is set in Ambasmestas, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, 22 mi from Ponferrada and 11 mi from O Cebreiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature views of the mountain or lake. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue Casa del Pescador features free WiFi . Other facilities at this property include an outdoor pool, an ecological garden and a sun terrace.You will find a cash machine at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking.Villafranca del Bierzo is 8.7 mi from Albergue Casa del Pescador, while Sarria is 26 mi from the property.
- The very friendly anf hospitable hosts, the cleanliness and the excellent fresh food grown and prepared by the owners.
- I loved the rustic nature of the place and yet the facilities & dinner were first class! Swimming in the river was a special experience. Community conversation around the table for dinner was energetic & enlightening. Thanks to our gracious hosts for keeping the wine flowing!!!
- Amazing healthy food, comfortable bed, great hosts, perfect Camino stop. Lovely location with fish pond and quiet at night.
- Great organic food, right from the garden. Different and nice.
- Everything about this place. We arrived walking as part of the Camino and this place was exactly what we needed. Extremely friendly, nice, clean and great food. Highly recommended.
Albergue Das Animas
Albergue Das Animas features barbecue facilities and a garden in Ambasmestas. The property provides an ATM and a shared kitchen for guests.Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ambasmestas, like hiking.Ponferrada is 23 miles from Albergue Das Animas, while Manzaneda is 55 miles from the property.
This albergue is a perfect example of why I like to stay in small towns. It is an absolute gem. From being able to sit on the balcony over looking the river to sharing a beautiful communal meal, to comfortable bed and a sparkling clean facility, we were happy to stay here. This albergue also had a solid breakfast that included cold cuts and cheese.
The spirit of the Camino is alive and well in this delightful little place.
- Located right on the Camino. We had the entire second floor to ourselves (sleeps 6) so the two of us were able to spread out and relax. Owners very personable- offered glass of fresh juice as we checked in. Dinner smelled delicious but we were too tired to eat. Also have hostel on lower level and we were able to wash clothes and put on racks in the sun!! Met some great people while waiting for them to dry. Def stay here.
- Ulli and Sabine were excellent hosts and looked after me with great kindness as I had been ill the day before.
- It was lovely place after being sick. The hosts were amazing! Nice clean place!
- The hosts were a very nice couple who speak German, English and Spanish. They served us a tasty dinner. We had a full room to ourselves (2 adults and a child) with our own bathroom. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable.
- This albergue is a perfect example of why I like to stay in small towns. It is an absolute gem. From being able to sit on the balcony over looking the river to sharing a beautiful communal meal, to comfortable bed and a sparkling clean facility, we were happy to stay here. This albergue also had a solid breakfast that included cold cuts and cheese.
Albergue Camino y Leyenda
Albergue Camino y Leyenda is located in Trabadelo, in Castilla y León’s Bierzo region. This hostel offers rooms with free WiFi and a shared bathroom.At Albergue Camino y Leyenda you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Isabel and Ivan are great hosts, they really care about the pilgrims and their food is wonderful. The Albergue feels like home.
- My sister and I stayed here before we started our walk for the Camino. We had a wonderful stay. The beds were comfortable, billows and towels were provided, and my sister said the shower was even nicer than the Airbnb we stayed at earlier. Overall, we really enjoyed it, and would stay again.
- I had such a great stay at the albergue, it was a pleasant surprise to have these single beds on the upper floor – and such a nice break from the dorm beds. The bathrooms were really lovely and everything was super clean and well-set-up. I also loved the common area on the first floor, it was a library type of room with books and couches, really comfortable and a great idea. The pilgrim dinner was really delicious as well, fairly standard but still really great. This was the perfect place to stay before we headed on to O’Cebreiro and I really appreciated this wonderful albergue! Would definitely stay here again. Located directly on the Camino as well!
- Lovely sitting room and sunny veranda to watch people/peregrinos walk by. Quiet, good food and helpful staff
- Gorgeous, clean, a beautiful terrace with chairs that catch the sun, a well equipped kitchen, lounge & bookshelves, even shampoo and gel in the showers. Only 5 beds in the ‘dorm’ – felt luxurious and by far nicest albergue on the camino. Did not eat the food hear so cannot comment on that but have already recommended to friends and will continue to. Loved my stay!
Linar Do Rei Hostel
Located in Linares, Linar Do Rei offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.Some rooms include a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Ponferrada is 35 miles from the hostel, while Manzaneda is 67 miles from the property.
- Incredible staff! Clean and good facilities for the price! Laundry service available! Great stop on the Camiño!
- Really clean,modern facilities and it’s right on the Camino so no searching after an exhausting day.
- Super place to stay. The kitchen was fully loaded. There was even a sharp knife. The hostess took good care of everyone and made sure everyone felt comfortable. Beautiful view from the terrace.
- Our room had a most wonderful view and the place is nice and spotless.
Quite. Beautiful view from my room.
Use if kitchen very good
Albergue El Paso
Albergue El Paso is located in Vega de Valcarce, in The Saint James Way pilgrimage route, 24 mi from Ponferrada.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Rooms include a shared bathroom. Albergue El Paso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Cacabelos is 14 mi from Albergue El Paso, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 mi from the property.
- This is one of the best. The owners are delightful. The scenery is stunning
- Maria, our hostess, was super friendly and helpful. She went out of her way to make us comfortable. One of our party had very sore feet and she organised her husband to purchase some sandals for him. She also picked some tomatoes from her garden and presented them to us as a snack with our drinks.
- Very clean with all the facilities a pilgrim needs. Lady very friendly. Near supermarket and pharmacies. On the Camino Road. Free lockers for your valuables
- Lovely welcome by the owner who gave us a room for 6 for our group of 4. The air-conditioning was very welcome after hot walking conditions on the Camino. We were able to relax in the garden with a beer while our laundry was done for us for a small charge. Later we had an excellent dinner at a nearby hostel booked for us by the proprietor, it was one of the best meals we had during our 8 day trip.
- Really nice albergue. The hostess is great providing what was probably the warmest welcome we experienced on the Camino. Facilities are first rate. No communal meal, but the kitchen is well equipped and the Rochas restaurant down the road has a pilgrim menu that was very good.
Albergue A Reboleira
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 7.5 mi from O Cebreiro, Albergue A Reboleira offers simple, rustic-style rooms. It includes horse stables, a café-bar, and a guest lounge.Both private rooms and shared dormitories are available, all with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The shared lounge includes sofas, a TV and a selection of books. Shared laundry facilities can also be found at the property.Os Ancares Nature Reserve is around 6.2 mi away, and you can also go hiking in the Sierra de O Caurel Mountains, 3.1 mi from the guest house.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, amazing authentic communal meal in traditional palloza. Nice warm room with great view.
- Very basic but clean albergue, after a cold and wet day the hot shower was a blessing.Nice and helpful staff. The group dinner is great.
- Clean room in a large alburgue. Great peregrino meal.
- The staff was very friendly & accommodating. There was laundry room and plenty of clothes line for pilgrims. Great outdoor gathering & resting area. Round house communal dinner was very good and a nice gathering experience.
- Clean,quiet,good laundry facilities, communal dinner
Albergue la Medina
Set in Camponaraya, Albergue la Medina features a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the hostel.All rooms include a shared bathroom.Ponferrada is 4.3 mi from Albergue la Medina.
- Good dinner. Good tostadas with real tomatoes for breakfast.
- Host was warm, food was good, outside patio nice to rest on and meet new people.
- Private room comfortable bed had a small table fan
- This albergue is really wonderful place to have coffee break or stay overnight. Owner of the place is very welcoming and can help with All U need. Outside garden is very well made to relax to have a meal or just to stop for coffee. This place is one of the best albergues we have stayed on our Camino to Santiago. If u passing by definitely stop by.
- The cafe on property was great and the food was delicious!
SANTA MARÍA MAGDALENA Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. SANTA MARÍA MAGDALENA is offering accommodations in Vega de Valcarce. Free WiFi is available.The hostel offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Ponferrada is 24 miles from SANTA MARÍA MAGDALENA, while Manzaneda is 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El rincón de Pin Hostel
Located in Ruitelán, El rincón de Pin has barbecue facilities and garden. The property provides free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 26 miles from the hostel, while Manzaneda is 57 miles from the property.
- Senor Pin went out of his way to make EVERY aspect of the stay excellent. Facilities were new, modern, in perfect condition and very much traveler (Camino Pilgrim) oriented
- The owner Senor Pin showed that he truly cares about hospitality. He cooked a great meal and made everyone feel at home. And the wine was flowing! The location is also perfect for el Camino or agritourismo travelers. Nearby villages sell local cheese, fruit and honey. Truly great time!
- Alles neu, sehr sauber, direkt am Jakobsweg, wurden sehr freundlich empfangen und beraten.
Accueil et contact sympathique de l’aubergiste
Très attentionné et faisant l’effort de communiquer
Repas excellent fait par ses propres soins
- Hygiëne, vriendelijkheid en hartelijkheid van dr eigenaar
Top Hostels In Ambasmestas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ambasmestas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!