10 Best Hostels To Stay In Alto Hospicio Tarapacá – Top Hotel Reviews
Alto Hospicio Tarapacá is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Alto Hospicio Tarapacá:
One of our best sellers in Iquique! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.1 miles from Iquique Municipal Theater in Iquique, Hospedaje 2174 features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Diego Aracena International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- access to large kitchen. convenient location for shopping good transport quiet
- access to large kitchen; near shopping, good public transport, quiet
The whole property is nice and big and the facilities really good. The kitchen is big and at most you have to share it with 3 other rooms, which are 1 or 2 bed.
The place and the surrounding location are nice and quiet.
Free washing machine is a big bonus with lots of outside space for drying.
The lady who owns the place is really nice and helpful.
- Limpio, tranquilo, bien ubicado, buen barrio, excelente atención.
- Buen lugar, cómodo, céntrico. La atención del personal de limpieza exclente, todo ordenado y muy limpio, se preocupan hasta el mas mínimo detalle. Lo mejor la limpieza y la buena atención.
Hostal Cavancha is located in Iquique, just 0.6 miles from Cavancha.You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Cavancha .
No reviews yet.
Hernan Parapente Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hernan Parapente Hostel is located in Iquique in the region of Tarapacá, just 0.6 miles from Cavancha. Private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pälm Hostal offers accommodations in Iquique, just 1.4 miles from Iquique Municipal Theater. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
I liked the location – very close to the beach.
It is also very clean.
The staff were friendly and mostly bilingual – I am a native English speaker on vacation.
- Very nice helpful staff. Comfortable room and bed. Clean bathrooms and reliable hot water. Free car parking next to hostel. Good breakfast. Ocean just 2mins away
- Las camas son cómodas, el desayuno cumple su función, aseo adecuado y buena ubicación.
- Nos gustó mucho la ubicación, queda a pasos de la playa cavancha y el casino. Además la atención de parte del personal fue excelente, las habitaciones son muy limpias y además te regalonean y hacen hasta la cama😍 Recomiendo en un 100% Pälm Hostal ❤️
Por otra parte, el personal de la mañana fue increíble en la disposición en ayudarnos por mi hijito. Ej.: Agua caliente para su leche. Y eran más cordiales y se preocupaban si necesitábamos algo siempre.
La limpieza de la habitación y los baños estaban bien, tenían agua caliente.
- I liked the location – very close to the beach.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal 1970 is located in Iquique, just 0.9 miles from Iquique Municipal Theater. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- La ubicación y la disposición y trabajo del personal. Todo fue muy acogedor y simpático.
- La atención y buena disposición del administrador.
- El servicio y el personal a cargo del hostal fueron excelentes!!!, así como el orden, control de acceso y seguridad.
- Falta de enchufes, necesario para cargar equipos. Control remoto tv antiguo y en regular estado.
- la ubucación, cerca de playa cavancha sólo a un par de cuadras y además cerca del retorant: la picá del pescador que tiene menú y variedad de platos a la carta y precios razonables.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. VistaMar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Iquique. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.Cavancha is 3.2 miles from VistaMar, and Iquique Municipal Theater is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 18 miles from VistaMar.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B3 Backpackers offers accommodations in Iquique. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The staff and everyone in the entire hostel were exceptionally friendly, the hostel was also close to the beach and restaurants
The price is good.
Wifi is good
The kitchen is very big and well equipped.
Staff was helpful.
It is well located near the playa cavancha (if you want to do some beach and surf it’s a nice spot).
- The staff is amazing! The hostel is really small, but it didn’t matter cause I felt there like at home anyways! I would definitely stay there for much longer if I could. There is a place to do the crossfit in the backyard, and beach is 5 minutes walk from there. You have plenty of restaurants around and cmon – the price! Definitely recommended 🙂
- Hostel owners were really nice and hung out with us at night.
Bad cost benefit ratio. Mattrasses thin and uncomfortable. Wi-Fi
doesn’t reach the bedrooms. Loud music goes on up to 02 am. Kitchen
and bathroom always filthy. No lockers. Carpets in the dorms are never
vacuummed. Bedrooms are jammed with beds and there is no space to leave
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Close to the Colonial City Centre in Iquique, Flora’s Hostel features barbecue facilities, shared lounge and a terrace. The hostel also serves a continental breakfast daily. The property is located only 500 feet away from Cavancha Beach where guests can practice surf among other activities.Rooms at Flora’s Hostel features a wardrobe. The double private room comes with a private bathroom while other rooms have shared bathroom. The 10 bed dorm also features a balcony.Staff speak German, English and Spanish at the reception.Flora’s hostel is 2,300 feet from Corbeta Esmeralda Museum and 2,5 from Playa Brava. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21.7 miles from Flora’s Hostel.
I stayed for 2 nights at Flora’s Hostel and wished I could’ve stayed longer! The owners were so nice and welcoming – and the cosy house is only 50m away from the beach, which is awesome!
The breakfast was good, too, they even had yogurt with fruits!
I can totally recommend this new and clean place in Iquique!
- EVERYTHING PERFECT ! ! ! 10 ! ! ! Ask the owner about this beatiful bar whith live music!!!!! You can enjoy the night there.It is 3-4 minutes from the hostel (walking).
- The rooms were nice and clean with big lockers, the breakfast was good, and location is right next to the beach and within easy walking distance to baquedano. The hosts are both lovely and they have the cutest dog! It’s a smaller hostel and on my second night everyone had a BBQ together and drank. 🙂
- Perfect location for the beach. Its a new hostel so still finding its vibe but the facilities and staff are excellent. Beds comfy, nice kitchen with plenty of food storage space. The owner and his girlfriend are super nice and know alot about the area
The hosts Carlos and Svenja were awesome and really helpful with everything I needed. Very knowledgeable about the area and even though my stay was short, they made sure my stay experience was an A+.
The place is clean and it has a lot of common areas to hang out or just chill. Also, nice location and super close to the beach.
If you need to get some groceries, there’s a big grocery store about 3 blocks away.
In summary, my overall experience was great and I will be coming back if I come back to town.
- I stayed for 2 nights at Flora’s Hostel and wished I could’ve stayed longer! The owners were so nice and welcoming – and the cosy house is only 50m away from the beach, which is awesome!
Hostel El Bajo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel El Bajo offers accommodations in Iquique, just 0.6 miles from Iquique Municipal Theater.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Booked a 6-bed dorm, but ended up staying in a double! Very good breakfast is included, and the staff is always happy to help out with anything. Everything’s very easy going. Good location too, only one block away from the beach.
- It was a very chilled out place with friendly and helpful staff, I felt comfortable as a solo traveller and would definitely stay there again.
- Good location near the beach, with a very laid back vibe. The family who run the hostel didn’t speak English but they were very friendly to us with our very limited Spanish! Could use the kitchen space and it seemed to have all the amenities needed.
- Breakfast is nice, staff is very friendly and helpful, close to the beach, good sandwiches!
- We were welcomed in despite a very early check in time, plus the breakfast was amazing! 10/10 Recommendation! The location is 2 min from the beach and the surf vibe is perfect for a tranquil get away, stocked kitchen and great music. There is a slightly noisey bar behind the hostel just know it’s a bit rowdy at late night.
Backpacker’s Hostel Iquique
One of our best sellers in Iquique! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Backpacker’s Hostel Iquique is located in Iquique in the region of Tarapacá. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable double room. Great bar and restaurant attached to hostel with a good sociable atmosphere. Nice breakfast can be bought from the coffee shop. Good value drinks. Helpful staff
- The staff are nice and helpful. Their sangria and coffee are nice too.
- Friendly environment, excellent view from the top balcony, big and well-equipped kitchen, crazy owner, awesome location.
- Staffs are super nice! Great location, near the beach and people there are really friendly wonderful atmosphere.
- The hostel location is close to beach, there are restaurants and markets close by .
Top Hostels In Alto Hospicio Tarapacá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Alto Hospicio Tarapacá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!