10 Best Hostels To Stay In Alberoni Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Alberoni Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Alberoni Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alberoni Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alberoni Veneto. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Alberoni Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Alberoni Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Alberoni Veneto:
Jan Palach is located in Venice, 0.6 miles from Teatro La Fenice and 0.6 miles from Piazza San Marco.There is a shared kitchen at the property.St. Mark’s Basilica is 0.7 miles from Jan Palach, and Rialto Bridge is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 6 miles from Jan Palach.
- Nice accomodation, very well-equipped kitchen and friedly Staff.
Friendly Staff – Receptionist was very nice and helpful.
Fairly Clean Room
Value for money
Very close to water bus stop
- Excellent location, friendly staff, high standards of cleanliness and value for money.
- Nice location, nice staff, good security, 2 bathrooms. Nicely refurbished. Enough furniture to keep room in order. Waste reusing facilities avaible for an eco Venice.
- The staff was extremely helpful, and from the information at the hostel it was easy to find things to do in the city and to avoid the most touristy sights. The location was excellent, only two stops by boat to Piazza San Marco, and two of the boats also went to the central station.
Easy Hostel Venice
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Easy Hostel Venice offers accommodations in Venice, just 1,300 feet from Teatro La Fenice.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Mark’s Basilica is 0.4 miles from Easy Hostel Venice, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It was close to the center, maybe 15-20 minutes walking, it was clean and on a quiet street.
- The room and bed is totally different from pictures shown.
- All is really perfect very nice place in perfect location near Salute cathedral. Staff is so professional and smiley really in one word PERFECT
- We were brought to a tiny room at beginning. It was too small to even open our luggage and we were not able to change a bigger room coz all rooms were occupied . However, they changed a much bigger and comfortable room for us the next day once some room were available. The staffs are nice.
- It was totaly different then in the pictures, bus as hostel was ok for one night stay.
The Generator Venice is on the shores of Giudecca Island, with views of Saint Mark’s Square in the distance. It is a 10-minute ride by water bus to Venice Island with lines 4.1, 4.2 and 2. Accommodations are spacious and bright, and free Wi-Fi is available.The Generator in a 3-story building from the 19th century. The dorms have cool tile floors and 1 locker per bed. Private rooms are also available.A safe is available at the front desk, where the friendly staff can assist you with tourist and travel info. The bar is a great place to socialize over a few drinks.
- It was a nice building and the island was nice and quiet
- quite convinience , the bar down stairs are wonderful
- Perfect location, would not be able to think of a better location. Great atmosphere, interior is unique and adds to the experience. Food & drinks from the Hostel are for a Hostel really good. The vieuw from the room was amazing, looking out over the water to the city. Hostel is 100m walking from a direct boat connection (Bus-Boat) to the train station and to the st mark’s square.
- Clean and much prettier than your standard hostel. Great staff, friendly atmosphere in which we quickly made a group of friends. The view across the water is lovely as well!
- I loved the bed a lot. It was big clean and very comfortable. Little bed lights, plugs and closets are offered for every bed. The location is awesome. Just across from the main island and qiuter. And it’s a very ideal place to see sunset. Besides, staff were all friendly and helpful.
Located in the Dorsoduro neighborhood in Venice, 1,650 feet from Teatro La Fenice, Casa Accademia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.St. Mark’s Basilica is 0.6 miles from Casa Accademia, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.4 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 5 miles away.
Close proximity of shops, sights and restaurants.
- The room was nice, large enough and with plenty of space for luggage. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful, they helped us get around the city and recommended restaurants. Great value for money!
- The location was excellent, in a really lovely and serene area, further away from all the hot-spots and tourists but still within walking distance to all the sights. The room has just what we needed and the water pressure was amazing!
- Location is great, room and bathroom were clean, sufficiently equipped. Staff was friendly and patient. We arrived very late but they were waiting for us. Be aware of check-in time because late arrival requires extra fee. Our train was late and we had a problem with being there in time. Besides, we did not know that Venice Mestre Railway station is that far from the island. Be sure you get a ticket to Santa Lucia station, which is on the island.
- Tha location was awesome. The St. Marc’s Square was a few minutes walk.
- Close proximity of shops, sights and restaurants.
Casa Caburlotto offers accommodations in Venice.There is a shared lounge at the property.Teatro La Fenice is 0.7 miles from Casa Caburlotto, and St. Mark’s Basilica is one mile away. Marco Polo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The location is great, away from the most crowded places, the personnel very friendly, very clean.
- Comfortable stay at a great price. Room was simple but had all the necessities. Location was easy enough to reach all the Venice destinations, though St.Mark’s was probably the farthest 25min walk, 5min from the train. It was on a quite alley, maybe 200m off a main thouroughfare, so it was quite but close enough. Staff was all friendly but the place seemed near empty, but I was there in the slow season too. Breakfast was on par with any other hostel.
- Location is great. Short walking from the train station. But the hotel is at a quiet area.
- Friendly reception desk with generally good english skills, clean room and common areas, never had any problems using one of the bathrooms on my floor, some guidebooks available in the lobby. Very easy to get to from the bus station, so I usually took a vaperetto to there and walked to the hotel. This was SUPER valuable to me, since I got frustrated and lost in back alleys a few times in the denser neighborhoods. It’s a long walk to most major attractions though, so don’t count on walking everywhere.
I liked the quiet. And everyone was helpful and friendly. I am certainly going to come to
Casa Carbulotto again. Grazie!
Ostello Domus Civica
Ostello Domus Civica is located in the San Polo neighborhood in Venice, 0.6 miles from Teatro La Fenice and 0.8 miles from St. Mark’s Basilica.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.3 miles from Ostello Domus Civica, and Basilica dei Frari is 1,000 feet from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 5 miles away.
- As a solo traveller I was naturally wary of staying in a hostel in the centre of a new city, but it was a secure and friendly hotel. Basic single room was very good value for money. The room was fine, exactly as expected, and the staff very friendly. Great location, not even a 10 minute walk from the station.
Price for Venice quite cheap, location close to the parking facilities, Hotel is in a quiet area of Venice.
Do not expect any luxury, it is just a place to sleep, although the roof terrace offers a good view.
- If is just for one night, I think is good enough. The longue is nice and they even a space for you to put your bags even after you check out when you still want to have a walk in venice.
- Receptionists were generally courteous and gave required information.
- Super cheap accomodation, therefore of cause not much comfort!!! But since the staff is very kind and carring and since they have a useful kitchen and a nice roof terrace you can look over the lack of cleanness
Haven Hostel San Toma
Haven Hostel San Toma is located in Venice, 1,800 feet from Teatro La Fenice and 0.6 miles from St. Mark’s Basilica.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.2 miles from Haven Hostel San Toma, and St. Toma Station is 250 feet away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 5 miles from Haven Hostel San Toma.
- i like the location, the staff are nice the room is spacious
- After a horrible night in the airport, delay because of the flight and then a storm I reached Venice 2:00 am and the hotel 6:00 am since there wasn’t any transportation. The staff was really nice and even though check out is at 10 am and upon my request they told me it could be delayed till 11 am but even with their knocking on the door they didn’t push it and left me to sleep till I woke up by myself an hour later. I really appreciate their gesture after such a long tiring night with no sleep.
- Helpful staff, and good location in the heart of Venice, Between train/bus station and Rialto Bridge and 1 min away from a vaporetto stop.
- We arrived in the evening and left the following afternoon, the receptionist boy was kind and helpful. The room was tidy, bathroom also. (We had a shared bathroom with another room next to us). The place is not too far from the main train station, although Google maps recommended a bit difficult route with luggage through many bridges. On the way back the receptionist girl told us the secret what signs to follow to get easily back to the train station – it was much shorter and easier indeed 🙂 the common area was clean, well equipped, internet was available only around the reception area but that is not important as you want to discover the city and not sitting around the reception area. Nice restaurants in the area, some of them offer 10% discount if you let them know you are staying at this hotel (ask details at the reception)
- Location is perfect. Friendly staff and very good price.
Silk Road is located in Venice, just 0.6 miles from Teatro La Fenice.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.St. Mark’s Basilica is 0.9 miles from Silk Road, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 5 miles from Silk Road.
- The room is very clean. I love the location best. It is quiet. Just 1 mins to go to the riverside (maybe seaside). I really like sitting at the riverside, enjoy a sunbath, have some ice cream, and drink some beer. (you can buy some beer and snake very nearby, there is a supermarket.). And there are a pizza bar and a very nice ice cream store. Really recommend to live here if you visit Venice.
- The staff were really lovely, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. It was a great part of town, very quiet but walkable from the center. Would 100% stay again!
- Friendly owners, the hostel is very clean, nice location, supermarket is nearby, kitchen is available.
- Good place, good view from the window, good staff – everything is good here. Thanks!
- Away from too much noise in Plaza San Marco. Take the vaporetto from Sta Lucia to San Basilio– you wont need to go up the stairs to cross which is great). Bed was made everyday 🙂
Youth Venice Palace San Marco
One of our best sellers in Venice! Youth Venice Palace San Marco is located in Venice, 650 feet from St. Mark’s Basilica and 1,950 feet from Teatro La Fenice.San Michele Cemetery Island is 0.9 miles from Youth Venice Palace San Marco, and St. Mark’s Campanile is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Perfectly clean! And the reception lady is great and gave really great advices!
- The owner was relaxed, friendly and happy to provide helpful information about the city. There was wifi available and the shared facilities were accessible and did the job.
The location is 5 minutes walking to San Marco.
Lovely hospitality of AI and the sweetest dog ever, Ki :))
Great that you can use the fridge to store your food and the water boiler in the kitchen.
Venetian style building, next to the canal. Lovely view from the room, at least from my room.
- Very good location. Clean. The receptionist was very friendly!
- Ai is such a wonderful host, she’s so friendly and kind! The location is amazing, couldn’t be better. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Everything’s clean. Would come again and recommend it to friends.
One of our best sellers in Venice! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Academy offers accommodations in Venice, just 1,000 feet from Teatro La Fenice.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.St. Mark’s Basilica is half a mile from The Academy, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.2 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- I have left my bank card in the hostel. The hostel texted me about what to do with my card. I was very thankful for this because I even didn’t realize that I lost my card. Now my bank card is coming to me by post.
- Great location. Only around 10 mins walk to the main square. 3 mins walk to nearest Vaporetto station.
- The bed room is really clean and comfortable. I love the shower room is clean.
- Great, friendly staff. Very clean hostel. Attractions are within walking distance, personally I wouldn’t worry about getting on boat taxis. Great bars and restaurants are in the area. Make sure you get lost it’s the best way to experience Venice!
- Great Hostel, awesome people! You feel like home, everything ist cosy and clean! Beds are comfortable, shower is clean and the water hot, nice kitchen – you have everything you need for a nice stay in Venice.
Top Hostels In Alberoni Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Alberoni Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Alberoni Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Alberoni Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!