10 Best Hostels To Stay In Albano Laziale Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Albano Laziale Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Albano Laziale Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Albano Laziale Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Albano Laziale Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Albano Laziale Lazio:
Dreaming Rome is located in the San Giovanni neighborhood in Rome, 1,400 feet from Re di Roma Metro Station and 0.8 miles from Porta Maggiore.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Domus Aurea is 0.8 miles from Dreaming Rome, and The Colosseum is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from Dreaming Rome.
- Domenico and Fabio are really awesome hosts! One of the kind who would be in for the extra mile with lots of good spirit all over the place. They also make some free pasta and pizza events, really tasty! The breakfast is rich and offers a lot of choice including cereals, eggs, toast, cake, yogurt and jam.
Great hostel. Really sociable.
Free breakfast, free dinner.
Very helpful staff. Really enjoyable stay.
I checked many good reviews of this hostel before I visit, so I had certain degree of expectations . But their welcome that I received was more warmer than I expected.
The people visiting this hostel from all over the world were also very kindly, and friendly.
Owner always keeps room clean, takes care of Gests one by one.
Staff is awesome and the clean of the hostel too!
I want to say thanks to them to made me spend a wonderful time in Rome, i will come back in this hostel for sure!
- Very friendly staff. Awesome location. First time using hostel, and very good experience, and met great people which you don’t get to do in hotel. Nice dinner provided by the staff. Good atmosphere. Will definitely visit again.
Backpackers Piramide is set in Rome’s Ostiense area, 1,500 feet from Piramide Metro. It offers dormitories with air conditioning.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ostiense Station, with links to Rome Fiumicino Airport, is 1,300 feet from the property. Via del Porto Fluviale, renowned for its restaurants and bars, is a 2-minute walk away, and the night clubs of Monte Testaccio are 2,150 feet from the property.
- There is a shared kitchen which is well facilitated and clean
- It was really close to train station Piramide, (5min). Also saffs were so nices and friendly. I had a good moment there.
- The location was very good, a 5 minute walk from the Piramide Metro station and supermarket.
- Near to Piramide station. Same line to Tiburtina station. Easily accessible to other interesting places in Rome. Smooth check in & out.
- Very near Ostense train station, with airport train from about 5 30 am.Also good graf art area and Eataly by the station, so good for foodies. And cheap!Great friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nika Hostel offers accommodations in Rome, just half a mile from Domus Aurea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Porta Maggiore is 0.6 miles from Nika Hostel, and Re di Roma Metro Station is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from Nika Hostel.
- The host was very helpful. I liked the location. It’s near the bus stop ant the tube. I also liked the bathrooms because they were renewed and clean.
Location: In front of San Giovanni in Laterano Church, you have Metro and Tram stations nearby (3 minutes walk), not to mention bus lines that take you everywhere. Coliseum is also reachable by walking distance (10 minutes walk).
Amenities: They’ve got kitchen (dishes, table), so you can cook there. They have microwave and refrigerator too.
Comfort: Bathrooms have good heating. Water is warm. Place is quiet at night.
Staff: Marvin is a gentle person.
- Cozy and small hostel, with very friendly staff. They recommended some really nice spots to have dinner, coffee or ice cream. We had a nice, clean twin room with sink, mirror and blow dryer. They have a kitchen as well. Location is close to the Colloseum.
- The staff is so nice and provided a lot of information for tourists.
- Loved it! Great staff, attentive, friendly, caring about your experience. Shower was the best I’ve had in ages (in really nice bathrooms, too!) – I was worried about water pressure / temperature/ weird unattached shower head, like in many other places, but it was just PERFECT, and really made me feel comfortable after a stressful flight. Clean, cozy, just the right amount of interaction with hosts / other travelers. Highly recommend!!
Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage
Featuring free WiFi, Wiki Hostel & Greenvillage offers accommodations in Zagarolo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Rome is 19 miles from Wiki & Greenvillage, and Tivoli is 10 miles from the property. Ciampino Airport is 13 miles away.
- Very comfortable hostel out of the hustle and bustle of Rome. Great place to relax and read a book. There weren’t many other travelers at the hostel while I was there, but the staff and those who were there were very friendly.
- The staff was so friendly and rooms were really nice. The bar was stocked with local wine and the little pool was so relaxing. There was a great patio for travelers to hang out and their were wonderful activities that you could participate in and get to know other travelers really well. I loved pasta night, we all had so much fun making pasta and spending time together. The little town is beautiful with its own charm.
- The staff is the nicest I’ve seen, together with the vibes of the place itself and the amazing pizza party, this was an incredible stay! Highly recommend and will definitely come back if I have the chance.
- The little apartment in the medeival city was perfect and well designed. The staff were very helpful and the transfer to house-local station and back was a bonus. It was easy to get in and out of Rome.
- Staff were friendly and welcoming and helpful. Beautiful escape from the bustle of the city only half hour cheap train ride away from the termini.
Located in Rome, 0.6 miles from Trastevere, Hostel Trustever features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Great Synagogue of Rome is 1.1 miles from Hostel Trustever, and Roman Forum is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly. The location was good, accessible by tram lines. Overall cleanliness was good.
- The cleanest hostel ever: room, bathroom, common area. Everything new, good shower, comfortable beds. Double option for locker, one under the bed and one at the entrance, the second one not free and in both cases you need a lock. Quiet area and quiet rooms. Bathrooms inside rooms.
The staff members speak English, Italian and Spanish.
I was early for check-in but my room was ready.
There are bathrooms in the common areas, just in case the one in the shared room is occupied.
Buffet breakfast was great. It includes coffee, cereal, bread, pastries.
They allowed me to use the shower after I did the check-out. That was very nice from them.
The best thing is the staff, they are so kind and attentive, and the amazing location it offers.
- Good location and rooms, clean and in a very nice neighborhood
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Generator Rome offers accommodations in Rome, just 1,950 feet from Santa Maria Maggiore. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Domus Aurea is half a mile from Generator Rome, and Porta Maggiore is half a mile away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 8 miles from Generator Rome.
- Nice hostel, nice bar, the shower and toilet were separated which is good
- I think it was the best hostel I’ve ever stayed. The design is perfect – place is really beautiful, my room was beautiful, big and comfortable. The service impeccable, even when I left a hostel (I had some problems with payments, which they really tried to solve). Stuff extremely friendly.
In every room there is a bathroom and a toilets! It’s
awesome!!! There is a large space just for 4 beds in a girls’ room!!!
It’s close to the TERMINI train station just 10 mins on foot.
I strongly recommend you!
- The property inside was very nice . Dope setup with the bar and rooms very clean
- food temendous and also a great breakfast. Unfortunately the prices are rising as we are going towards the summer. I love this place!!!
New Generation Hostel Santa Maria Maggiore
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Generation Hostel Santa Maria Maggiore offers accommodations in Rome.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Maria Maggiore is 1,000 feet from New Generation Hostel Santa Maria Maggiore, and Domus Aurea is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 8 miles from New Generation Hostel Santa Maria Maggiore.
- Very clean, modern and stylish hostel in a perfectly central location.
- The Hostel is Central and the Beds are comfortable
- The beds were good, the rooms had enough size, the kitchen is well equiped. The location was also very good, near 2 subway stations, Termini station, the Colosseo and the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. Always carry a map, though, since Rione i Monti is quite a complex neighborhood and you get lost easily.
It was super clean,
Well done to the staff for keeping it as it should be.
an amazing welcome with local information. friendly staff and clientele. perfect for groups or the solo traveller. brilliant location.
The New Generation Hostel is everything I need in modern travel, social, comfortable, affordable and accessible.
Just 950 feet from the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, Hostel Beauty is a 5-minute walk from Termini Train Station. It features a free shared kitchen and a free Wi-Fi zone.Rooms are spread over 3 floors, all served by an elevator. Each one has a fan and bathrooms are private or shared. Dormitories are also available.Guests of Beauty Hotel have use of the kitchen throughout the day and discounts at local restaurants.The nearest bus stop is 500 feet away and you have great Metro services from Termini around Rome.
- Location is great, if you are looking to stay near the Termini station. The hotel is as modest as it gets, but for the money you pay, its totally worth it. Rooms are okay, bed is not the most comfortable. Staff is nice.
- In general the hostel has quite good cost/quality ratio. Excellent location (near to Termini and the suburb)The room is clean, we also had a separate bathroom with shower and toilet. During our staying heating was necessary, and it was proper. Breakfast was not included.
Great location: 3 minutes walk to termini train station, where you can take shuttle bus to airport. 15 minutes walk to the main attractions.
Friendly staff: always so gentle and warm. and they work for 24 hours.
Price: almost the lowest.
- There was nothing special to like. My first room was ok, the bathroom looked refurbished. This is room 209
- Great stuff!!! Also location is good, easy to find, close to Termini station.
Korean stella is located in the Central Station neighborhood in Rome, just 1,750 feet from Porta Maggiore.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Domus Aurea is 0.6 miles from korean stella, and Santa Maria Maggiore is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from korean stella.
The owners were so kind! The hostess cooked me an amazing breakfast every morning at different times each day to not disrupt my schedule. She also gave me an umbrella, a map, and checked every morning and evening how I was doing.
It felt like being in good hands, which was always a great way to start and end the day.
- This is the nicest place I have ever stayed in Rome. The staff are amazing and super friendly. Our room was awesome, just like our own apartment! It had a kettle and mini fridge plus indoor shoes and was super close to the central station. Definitely staying here every time we go to Rome from now on.
- Hosts were very nice, cooked breakfast, provided maps, umbrella, very kind people
- Very clean and organized, hot water, free WiFi, comfortable bed, a 5 min from Termini station
- The Hostess/Owner went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. Even giving us an umbrella on a rainy day and packing some cake and cookies when we went out for a day trip to pisa for the kids.
- The owners were so kind! The hostess cooked me an amazing breakfast every morning at different times each day to not disrupt my schedule. She also gave me an umbrella, a map, and checked every morning and evening how I was doing.
Alessandro Downtown Hostel
One of our best sellers in Rome! Only 650 feet from Termini Train Station, Alessandro Downtown Hostel offers air-conditioned dormitories and an internet room with Wi-Fi access. It includes a TV lounge with vending machines.Dormitories are available for women only and for men and women together. Each one has wardrobe space for all guests and plenty of electric sockets. You can bring your own bed linens and towels or rent them on site.Hostel Alessandro Downtown is run by backpackers. The staff can offer useful tips and advice on making the most of your stay in Rome.A buffet breakfast is available upon request. The internet room has plenty of PCs and the front desk is open 24-hours a day.Being so close to Termini means you have excellent bus and Metro services, as well as connections to both Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports.
- It was clean and close to Termini station. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean. Lockers in the room are large enough. If you love the events planned every night, i would recommend.
- It is great hostel specially staff and those people you will met there
- everything was so nice staff very god team speak english and italiano and also its so near from termini station
- First of all the location of the hostel is close to Termini which is very nice for Airport transfer and metro but you have to walk to city center more than 20 minutes. . The staff is wonderful, they were really helpful in all issues. The shared bathrooms are very clean. The rooms are accessed via electronic card.
- The beds were really nice,the rooms were extra clean and the staff was really helpful,also the breakfast was delicious
Top Hostels In Albano Laziale Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Albano Laziale Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Albano Laziale Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!