10 Best Hostels To Stay In Agrate Brianza Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Agrate Brianza Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Agrate Brianza Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agrate Brianza Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agrate Brianza Lombardy. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Agrate Brianza Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Agrate Brianza Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Agrate Brianza Lombardy:
Ostello Costa Alta
Located in Monza, 12 miles from Milan, Ostello Costa Alta features a barbecue and playground.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Bergamo is 19 miles from Ostello Costa Alta, and Lugano is 31 miles away. Linate Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Nice structure. Very nice surroundings.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Would consider going again.
- The staff members are very kind and nice people they looked after my bags two days cause I was 300km from the hostel with a problem in my vehicle… Then I Checked in late at night and it was OK he opened the door without complaining and he was super kind! I recommend this to everybody the guy in the bar was also very kind!!!
Central, clean room really close to Monza Race Track only a five minute walk away.
Good restaurants near by.
Autodromo Nationale di Monza
In the middle of the park
- Closeness to Monza Racetrack, grounds spacious and pleasant, easy free parkkng
- Nice structure. Very nice surroundings.
Mio Hostel is located in the Citta’ Studi neighborhood in Milan, just 2.7 miles from Milan Cathedral.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Verdi Theater is 2.6 miles from Mio Hostel, and Arcimboldi Theater is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 2.5 miles from Mio Hostel.
- Quite cheap, dinner and breakfast included. Long breakfast hours. Tea and a microwave oven available. Comfortable bed. Good tram/metro connection to the city centre.
- I liked how spacious the rooms were along with how neat the windows were! Going there, I didn’t know they do free dinner along with breakfast so it was a nice surprise. Not only was it free, it was actually good. I really enjoyed dinner, probably more than the breakfast but the honey yogurt they had in the mornings was my ultimate favourite to eat with the granola cereal.
- Comfortable hostel for a short stay: the room is cozy, the bed is comfortable, the small garden is very nice! Breakfast is simple but fine plus you’ve got free pasta and salads for dinner.
- The lunch was OK. Good location, just 5-7 mins walking distance to the metro / train station. Very close to the bus station in order to reach the city center.
- The breakfast was nice, always something to take. Also BF was up to 12 what was great. Supper could be better. In dinning room you can dine and play. Localization was very good, next to pizzeria, cafe, Lidl and restaurant. 5 min to metro station and tram next to hostel. Printed map was very helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hostel Colours offers accommodations in Milan, just 2.5 miles from Milan Cathedral. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. Verdi Theater is 2.2 miles from Hostel Colours, and Arcimboldi Theater is 2.3 miles away. Linate Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was included, very clean, supermarket and restaurants very near, if you are in Milan for one one it’s a good choice
- It was a good place to stay and for such price is a good choice. In addition to this, it’s not far from the downtown (it takes to get there approximately ~20min underground) and an underground station is really close to this place. The breakfast was good as well. The staff was polite and friendly, showed me up where to go and what to see and not only this.
- The room was clean and it was convinient to go downtown. Breakfast was good.
- I really like the fact that we could meet a lot of cool people from all around the world, we had a beatiful hall in which we could do almost anything like home. We could play games and watch sports with friends. It was a great experience.
- Great location, top proximity to public transportation and supermarkets.
New Generation Hostel Urban Città Studi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Generation Hostel Urban Città Studi offers accommodations in Milan, just 2.2 miles from Milan Cathedral.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Verdi Theater is 2.1 miles from New Generation Hostel Città Studi, and Strehler Theater is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- I have just spent one night in that hostel, The location was nice and it was much cleaner thn my expectation.
- The room was great and very clean.the stuff helped with luggage,tickets.the metro is very close
- 24Hours open desk is perfect,and also people working in there are respectful
- The staff, although I only met them briefly, were kind, efficient, and informative. What little I saw of the hostel seemed clean and organized, and there was a space for people to hang out on the first floor with fun things to do, like a pool table.
- Everything was super clean, nice staff. 10 minutes walk to Piola and Lambrate metro station. Overall satisfied with my stay.
Panda Hostel is located in Milan, just 2 miles from Milan Cathedral. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Verdi Theater is 1.6 miles from Panda Hostel, and Strehler Theater is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 3.7 miles from Panda Hostel.
- Beautiful paintings on the walls, good coffee for breakfast
- Location is great, close to metro and good restaurants. Not far from city centre and train station.
- Just the location. Near to metro station and bus station.
After check-out you can leave your luggage there until 7pm for free.
- easy metro access near to loreto station. Clean, tidy wide area rooms
Located in Milan, 2 miles from Milan Cathedral, Koala Hostel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Verdi Theater is 1.6 miles from Koala Hostel, and Strehler Theater is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Nice warm room, comfy bed sheets.
Next to the bed there was a basket attached to the wall for your stuff. Plugs next to every bed.
Nice common room, though small and a bit smelly, due to the garbage right in front of the entrance. Guitar in the common room.
Nice and kind staff.
- Comfortable common area. Good Italian beer to buy at the reception! There were a lot of very good restaurants in the vicinity.
- It was cheap, clean, had wifi and bathroom in the room and it was near the subway.
- The room and the toilet/bathroom are clean…the receptionist is accomodating and respectful. The place is near to places we visited….and the price is right!
- 8 minutes by metro to the Duomo, hostel is also close to the main station within walking distance.
- Nice warm room, comfy bed sheets.
Central Hostel Milano
One of our best sellers in Milan! Next to Loreto Metro Station, Central Hostel Milano is a 10 minute walk from Milan Central Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, shared lounges with cooking facilities and modern rooms and dormitories.Milano Central Hostel is in the city’s popular shopping district with many local shops and restaurants offering discount to the hostel’s guests. You have great public transportation services around Milan and to Fiera Milano exhibition center.All rooms and dormitories have a contemporary design and share a bathroom. Guests have free use of a shared kitchen with an oven, fridge and microwave.
- Its near the metro station Loreto. Very conveniet to travel
- Great location, kitchen and dining area and spacious room. No frills. Excellent staff, very helpful indeed.
- good location from milano centrale to catch the bus early morning to airport and close from subway metro caiazzo. spacious room
- The location of Central Hostel Milano is the attraction for staying. It is just a 5 minute walk from Loreto metro station and then 10 minutes direct to the Duomo and city centre. The main railway station is also 5 minutes away from Loreto metro station so very convenient if travelling further afield from Milan. There are shops and an express supermarket on the main street above the metro station.The ground floor bedrooms opposite the office reception are ideal if carrying lots of luggage and the 2 bathrooms on the same floor were very big and adequate.
Excellent location, staff ok, they could improve their friendliness, room was clean, bathroom ok in facilities but clean.
One of the best accommodation I have tried in that price range.
I would definitely go back!
Family Hostel Milano
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Family Hostel Milano offers accommodations in Milan, just 1.9 miles from Milan Cathedral.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.Verdi Theater is 1.4 miles from Family Hostel Milano, and Strehler Theater is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 3.7 miles from Family Hostel Milano.
- Staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and the bathroom was great too! Very close to the metro.
- Very nice little hostel, not far from train station and metro, quite clean. Perfect option for solo travellers and for a few days staying.
- The host was excellent. He went above and beyond and I’m grateful. Our family has a great time in Milan.
- Good location, 10 minute walk to Centrale station and 3 minutes to a metro stop which takes 5 minutes to the Duomo. Guy who checked us in was very helpful about what there is to do nearby and in Milan.
- They allow me to check in earlier than I expected, really thankful.
Located 2.1 miles from Milan Cathedral in Milan, Milano Hostel features free WiFi access and private parking.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Verdi Theater is 1.7 miles from Milano Hostel, and Arcimboldi Theater is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable, room and bathroom clean. Coffe and snack machines on site. Close u have shops and bars, metro station Loreto. Walking distance from Central Train Station. Big locker in the room.
- It was a very clean hostel. There was a clean and new bed linen. The hostel was located in a quiet area next to a school and nearby a pam supermarket.
- Clean, staff very friendly, 200 m from a metro station from where you can go anywhere
I liked the whole experience.
For that price you can’t complain about anything.
Good room service, nice stuff and it’s clean
- Beds were comfortable, bathroom and WC were private and clean. Metro station is just 3 mins far away by walk. The last but not the least so friendly and kind staffs at there
One of our best sellers in Milan! Located in Milan, 2.2 miles from La Scala, Milano Ostello features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Milan Cathedral is 2.3 miles from Milano Ostello, and Duomo Station is 2.4 miles away. Linate Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
It has a great location! It is 1 minute away from the metro station. And it is like 8 minutes away from the Duomo.
The staff were nice, friendly and efficient. Furthermore, the room and the bathroom were really clean.
- Room is ok, meets the expectations of those just going to sleep. Close to subway and good for those who want to save money.
- Good location, very clean, the room is very beautiful and the bed was comfortable, they have everything you will need and everything is new. The people are friendly
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Immediately took care of any requests. The dorms have private bathroom which is great. Cleaning staff available everyday.
- kind staff, the rooms were clean and every room has its own bathroom, really close to the metro station (red line)
- It has a great location! It is 1 minute away from the metro station. And it is like 8 minutes away from the Duomo.
Top Hostels In Agrate Brianza Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Agrate Brianza Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Agrate Brianza Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Agrate Brianza Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!