10 Best Hostels To Stay In Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar – Top Hotel Reviews
Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Aeropuerto Internacional De Crespo Bolivar:
Hostel Crespo Casa Blanca
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostel Crespo Casa Blanca offers accommodations in Cartagena.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, a few steps from the property.
- The closeness to the airport was the best thing. For the price, the quality was as expected.
- Находится очень близко к аэропорту в 300 метрах,рядом много различных кафе. В центр я добирался на коллективо такси за 2000 песо
- L’emplacement proche de l’aéroport. Le personnel digne de confiance.
- La actitud del personal, muy amables, la ubicación a solo una cuadra del aeropuerto, excelente calidad precio.
- La cercanía del aeropuerto es a 3 minutos caminando
Wonderland Party Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wonderland Party Hostel offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 2.8 miles from Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 0.6 miles from Wonderland Party Hostel.
- Great location only if you have a flight to catch up the following morning, about 5 min walking
Didn’t use the pool but there was one
Staff member when we arrived was nice
Near the airport if you need that!
A good social area but not many people around.
Good aircon in the private room.
- Fun staff! If you need a hostel by the airport this is a great location.
- The pool, staff, dinner, and relatively decent wifi.
Casa Santa Rita Cartagena
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cartagena in the region of Bolívar, 1.7 miles from Convention Center, Casa Santa Rita Cartagena features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.2 miles from Casa Santa Rita Cartagena.
Stayed only for the night, so paying only 4 euros was great!
Facility looked fine with the pool and terrace (from what I saw at night). Dorm was clean, comfy and the air con was lush. We were only four people and had our own bathroom. Slept well, too.
I knew the area wasn’t particularly safe but I literally only spend the night there and knew I’ll be travelling by cab. If you want a nice, clean and really cheap place to stay in Cartagena, don’t mind the 10.000 taxi ride each time and have long days outside, this place is for you!
- The staff was all amazing and super friendly! Big thanks to Fabio and Marta for being so lovely!
- very nice ppl running the hostel . a pool is a nice asset nice rooms
- Everything was awesome! Well equipped kitchen with two stovetops, awesome swimming pool, lounge and eating areas both indoors and outdoors upstairs, comfy beds, great security.
- Everything is really good.The personal the place. Only the location is quite bad.
- Stayed only for the night, so paying only 4 euros was great!
Hotel Marbella tradition
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 1.3 miles from Convention Center in Cartagena, Hotel Marbella tradition features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Marbella tradition.
- Building quite old but in good condition. Strong air conditioner, in Cartagena it very important. Nice staff, everybody smiling and ready to help. Good price for place in front of the beach. Highly recommend.
– Extrem hilfsbereites und freundliches Personal
– Preis absolut fair
It was our first destination in Columbia and we did not knew anything. The staff helped us with information about the area, tour booking and flight booking. Especially Jhon did way more than we ever expected even with things that did not directly regard the stay but our dither travels.
We had a spacious room with a little kitchen.
Estuve moteé primera destinación en Columbia y no sabíamos nada. El personal nos ayude muchísimo con informaciones si te la área, los tours y la reservación de un vuelo. En especial Jhon hice mucho más que hemos expectado incluso cosas que no tiene que hacer pero hice para ayudarnos.
La habitación era muy grande y con una pequeña cocina.
- muy bueno la atención del personal muy bueno..jhonn un muy buen anfitrión muy colaborador y estuvo atento cualquier inquietud nos ayudo muchísimo lo recomiendo…
- La cordialidad y hospitalidad del staff fue lo mejor de todo junto con la ubicacion frente a la playa !! Mencion destacada para Mauricio excelente atención
Sico’s Beach House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Sico’s Beach House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.9 miles from Sico’s Beach House.
- near the beach, very nice if you want kitesurf (but wind is not so good, go to Baranquilla 🙂 )
- The place is very quiet but very far from the center.
- Nice place right across the street from the beach. Great if you just want to relax at the beach away from the city.
- The staff were super friendly, the rooms were very clean and had airconditioning. The bathrooms were also very clean and the hostel provided soap and towels. The hostel was not in the walled city but instead a 5 minute walk from a beautiful beach. On the walk to the beach and on the beach you could find street vendors selling fresh fruit, fish and traditional quisine. The hostel also had a beautiful outdoor area with hammocks and a picnic table.
- Un excelente punto de esparcimiento, muy cerca a la playa, el personal muy amable
Hostal Playa Nativo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Playa Nativo offers accommodations in Cartagena. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- PEsimo, es una posilga de mala muerte. Total engaño de booking eso no cuesta ni 35.000 la noche
- A 1 cuadra de la playa. La atencion de la dueña y el cuidador. La predisposicion y onda.
- Las personas a cargo del sitio nos brindaron información de la zona, muy atentos y nos hicieron pasar una grata estadía.
- El ambiente es familiar. El señor y su esposa son muy amables y siempre estuvieron muy sonrientes con mi familia
- La atención de los dueños don miguel y Angela los cuales fueron muy serviciales muy atentos y nos orientaron en los sitios turísticos todo fue muy bonito y recomiendo este hotel un 100 %!!
Casa Torices Real
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casa Torices Real offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 23 miles from Barú. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isla del Rosario is 26 miles from Casa Torices Real, and Isla Barú is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.2 miles from Casa Torices Real.
- A really perfect hostel with spacious gardens, common areas and many rooms. Nice little kitchen and good bathroom and shower facilities in each room.
- Very nice hostal with a lot of communal space and supernice owners.
- Very friendly staff and nice layout with outdoor seating and hammocks. Wasn’t really mentioned but they have a rooftop hangout as well. Small enough that you can get to know people as well.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. We could talk to other travelers. There is very good international atmosphere. The territory in nice, kept clean. In the kitchen you can find all the necessary facilities and equipment to cook. There are pets: a cat, a dog and a parrot. That’s really nice and relaxing.
- really beautiful property, super friendly staff, the rooms and beds are comfy and everything is really clean. The reception staff is really helpful too. It’s a great place to stay if you can take taxis where you need to go or if you need to go to the airport or need a long term stop to chill.
Tu Onda Beach Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tu Onda Beach Hostel offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 23 miles from Barú. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isla del Rosario is 26 miles from Tu Onda Beach Hostel, and Isla Barú is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Close to the airport, close to the beach, easy to catch a cab!
- The private room was clean and comfortable, a good value for the money. The location is walkable to the historic center, near the beach, close to bus depots and near a tour operating office. Reception was warm and inviting, they spoke English and were informed about the activities. I would recommend this place for a short stay.
- The hostel has a nice bar with drinks and beverages with affordable prices. The staff makes everything they can to help you (talk with them to deal best tours in cartagena)
- The toys in the swimmimgpool and the fitness tools. The room with the aircom was fine.
- Staff was amazing. Very helpful and friendly. Shani at the bar was awesome. Jaely at the front desk provided us with lots of info on tours, things to do, and how to get around the city. Margarita, the owner, was very pleasant and happy to help with anything. Good location: 3 blocks from beach, 15 min walk to walled city, and taxis/uber to anywhere was only ~$3. Arrived a day late because of a canceled flight and wasn’t charged for the extra night!
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cartagena in the region of Bolívar, 1.1 miles from Convention Center, Coccoloba Hostel features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rafael Núñez International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- All the people make you feel at home, the shared areas are amazing, 15 min walking from the old city, perfect place for backpackers
I liked the location, like 20 min or less of walk to the city, AND a beach approx. 50 m away from the gate.
The price, too!
- Staff were amazing. Everything is new and high tech. Very relaxed and homely. Loved having a beer in the pool
- Staff is very, very nice and friendly, and spoke English. Location is very conveniently close to the airport. Very good value. The common areas are fun and very well decorated.
- Can be a good hostel in the future but right now it’s still under construction.
Casona La Española
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! Casona La Espanola is located in Cartagena de Indias. Free WiFi access is available.Some rooms here will provide you with air conditioning, a balcony and a terrace. There is a full a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave. We provide private and shared bathrooms.At Casona La Espanola Apartment you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a shared kitchen. City tours are offered on-site.This unique place is 1,650 feet from San Felipe de Barajas Castle, 0.7 miles from Cartagena’s Walls and 0.8 miles from Steps of La Popa Mount.
- liked the security, no need to lock the doors, close to all amenities.
The host Miguel is really nice and always there to help.
The apartments is a private apartment, so don’t expect a hostel! But therefore you can have a quite nice stay, because there are only two other rooms. The supermarket nearby and the tienda right across the street are very practical to buy some new beer or something additional to your breakfast.
It is a bit away from the center, but so it’s a quiet surrounding and you feel to live in Cartagena not like a tourist but like people from there.
- Location the house security the people just awesome
- Miguel was super helpful making sure we got around okay. Easy enough walk to The Walled City, but we ended up staying in Getsemani on the second half of our trip because it just made it so much easier.
- The room was quite spacious and the balcony was really nice to spend time during the hot evenings of Cartagena. The owner of the apartments is really friendly and stayed in touch with us during our stay.
Top Hostels In Aeropuerto Internacional De Crespo Bolivar Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aeropuerto Internacional de Crespo Bolivar. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!