10 Best Hostels To Stay In Adelphi New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Adelphi New York State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Adelphi New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Adelphi New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Adelphi New York State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Adelphi New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Adelphi New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Adelphi New York State:
NY Moore Hostel
Located in Brooklyn, 5 miles from New York City, NY Moore Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 3.2 miles from NY Moore Hostel, and Bronx is 9 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great staff, good location in Brooklyn, clean and comfy. Spacious rooms, friendly travelers, free coffee and water! Very good value for the money, will definitely stay again.
- Central to all the great nightlife and galleries in Bushwick –
- It is very close to two subway stations. It is just 5 or 6 station to Manhattan. There are good restaurants and grocery shops within a walking distance. There are a nice shared living room and kitchen.
- I Like everything about NY Moore Hostel. They have a great staff and pleasant guest. Stayed here two weeks and I was very pleased.
- Cheap accommodation in NY close to the metro stations, pretty much all you need if you want to explore without overpaying hotels. Nice and friendly staff. Absolute value for money.
International Students Residences
International Students Residences is located in Brooklyn, just 4.3 miles from New York City.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Queens is 3.8 miles from International Students Residences, and Bronx is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Close to the J train and near the bar and restaurants in Brooklyn. Good bathrooms and very nice staff
- The extra room next door was great to watch a movie and make whatever I wanted to make myself to eat. Plus with Wifi including. It was awesome. Thank you.
- I really love the fact of getting constant qiutness and also the air is so inviting n warm.
- It’s close to the Metro and little shops. My “room” was clean and the size ok. Staff was friendly and you got free earplugs, which were needed.
- Convenient place and price was right for visit to New York. Previously lived in Williamsburg, and it was nice to be pretty easy walking distance to tons of places and the metro.
U.S. Pacific Hotel
Located in the Bowery neighborhood in New York City, one mile from One World Trade Center, U.S. Pacific Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Ground Zero is one mile from U.S. Pacific Hotel, and National September 11 Memorial & Museum is one mile away. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Chinatown is a great choice for travelers interested in skyline views, culture and sightseeing.
- This place was terrible for the amount of money charged!
- The bed was stiff. The room was really small. No windows unless you wanted to pay extra. The location was great in SOHO and the price was fine. Would only recommend overnight stay. NO longer than 1 night.
- The place is really cheap compared to others in the same zone is excellent (price*space*facilities). Clean WC with soap and shampoo, towels clean. Enough space to place your luggage and your stuff (small desk, a chair, floor), you can find face tissues and emergency cheap toothbrush on the desk. The temperature was great despite no windows or good air system. Yes, you can hear your neighbors during the night, but you can sleep anyway.
- It’s good place if you need something cheap. Free wifi and really good location
- The location. I liked the fact that it was in Chinatown and near Battery Park.
This Manhattan hotel is in Chinatown and is 1 block from the Grand St. subway station and Little Italy. The guest rooms include free Wi-Fi access.Every simple room at the World Hotel features cable TV. Individual climate control is possible and guests can request a daily newspaper.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk.Times Square is a 15-minute subway ride from the Hotel World. It is a 25-minute subway ride from Central Park. Guests can also visit specialty shops and restaurants located nearby.
- Good location with a lot of things in walking distance and subway very close
- As cheap as you can pay in manhattan and good location. The receptionist was friendly. You receive toothbrush, toothpaste and soap.
- Was only one good thing they give a turist toothbrush nothing more !
- Pod51 don’t feel like a hotel foryet more like a getaway home. The staff is very respectful and the guest is well mannered.
- Located in Chinatown with good food places, shops around. Few mins walk to subway for exploring the city or transfering to JFK. Luggage storage available.
Bowery Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in New York City! In Manhattan, this Bowery hostel is a 3 minute walk from Little Italy and 7 minutes from Chinatown. The air-conditioned hostel offers guests free access to Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rooms at the Bowery Grand Hotel offer guests air-conditioned accommodations with a shared bathroom. The bathroom includes a hairdryer.Guests staying at the Grand Hotel Bowery are provided simple amenities like a toothbrush, toothpaste and soap.Access to the B and D trains at the Grand Street subway station is a 2 minute walk from the property.Views of the Williamsburg Bridge from the East River Park are one mile away.
- The location was great. I was on a very tight budget after the hotel overcharged me, therefore walking was a necessity to get around in the city. Since most of my business was in Manhattan.
- Location is great, close to the Bowery and Grand subway stations. WIFI works very well! There are a plenty of restaurants, shops and supermarkets close the property. The recepcionists of the morning and night are very friendly and polite. Price is good for an property with private room located in Manhattan. There’s hot water at the reception to the guests. From the street in front of the building if possible seeing the Empire State and the One World buldings. So, if you don’t have trouble with a room without much space and with shared rooms, you can save much money there, staying close the main atrations of the city.
- It’s not a hotel, but it’s ok if you need a place to sleep (a bed, and that’s all).
- As standard in New York, you get what you pay. It’s like a Hostel but with private room/pod, the cleanness is poor, but the location is great
- Amazing location. In the heart of Chinatown and Little Italy.
Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn
Featuring a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor swimming pool, Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn is a 4-minute walk from the Nassau Avenue metro station. The Barclays Center is 6 miles away.Air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom are included with each simply furnished guest room. Select rooms feature a TV.A communal sauna and free Wi-Fi access are available at the Brooklyn YMCA in Greenpoint. The property has a 24-hour front desk.McCarren Park is just a 5-minute walk from the YMCA. Manhattan is a 25-minute subway ride from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Fecal matter in the bathroom, also their a rehab program on the 4 floor. Staff confused me with them.
- Location is in safe area with police station across street. Short walk to subway. Kept clean.
- My brother stayed at YMCA for a night, whilst visiting NYC and he liked the hotel. He booked a shared bathroom accommodation and he mentioned that the bathroom was clean as well as his room.
- Room was clean, quiet. Restroom clean. Neighborhood ok.
- The place was clean and reminder me of college dorms, minus the crazy drink kids.
The Bowery House
Featuring a rooftop garden with Italian furniture, this stylish SoHo hostel with shared bathrooms is a 2-minute walk from the Bowery subway station. Free Wi-i and a TV in the lobby are also providedIndividually decorated cabins are offered at The Bowery House. The shared bathrooms feature heated floors, Red Flower bath products and high-pressure showers.Guests of The Bowery can relax in front of the 65-inch TV in the living room or read a paper from the world newsstand. The Bowery Bodega offers snacks, drinks and toiletries. Luggage storage is available.The New Museum and the Bowery Ballroom are within 1 block of the hostel. Little Italy is just a half mile away.
SoHo is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and shopping.
- They had one lamp in your room that’s all I can say
- I was positively surprised by the clanliness. I liked the price 🙂
- I liked the location and wifi was available in the room.
- Bed bugs, uncomfortable bed and homeless staying in other dorms. Booked it all by mistake but still traumitised by it all
- They need to advertised that it is completely open at top of walls and the rooms are not completely separate. Me and my husband were in aware or we wouldn’t of booked there. We sucked it up and stayed but we’re very uncomfortable.
The Local Hostel NYC
One of our best sellers in Queens! This NYC hostel features a fully-equipped common kitchen, free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace with skyline views. Guests can enjoy coffee, breakfast, beer, wine and cocktails on site.The Local Hostel NYC has dormitory style and private rooms, all with a private bathroom. The rooms are air-conditioned and have linens, towels and locked storage.Guests are welcome to use the on-site laundry facilities.The on-site café bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and craft beer.Court Square metro station is a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Times Square is an 8-minute train ride away.
- Activities every day in the lobby, the staff was always friendly
- We were able to check in at 9AM after arriving from JFK. Also complimentary drinks, open space/community space, rooftop space, interesting books in the library.
- The staff was so nice. They looked really glad to help guests. The view from the hostel rooftop was also awesome 🙂
- The place looks good, nice terrace (even if just for a look in winter…), wifi, staff was nice, rooms was clean with ensuite bathroom and shower, hairdryer available at counter, easy to reach from JFK airport by metro.
- I liked that there was a bar in the hostel, it made it easier to make friends.
Chelsea Art Suites
Featuring free WiFi, Chelsea Art Suites offers accommodations in New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.The Highline Park is 1,950 feet from Chelsea Art Suites, and Penn Station is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- Location was perfect, it was close to two subway stations and if you wanted to walk, some of the most popular attractions were justa few minutes ago. Highly recommended if you visit NYC with friends or family. Wifi was not good at all but when it comes to NYC …I did not mind because we were just walking all the time!!
- Perfect location to roam around NYC. The subway station is very close to the hotel so no need to walk a lot to reach any attraction. I like the donut shop near it which is perfect for quick early morning breakfast.
- Good location in West Village, near subway for A, C and E lines. Interesting history to the place, it is the Spanish Benevolent Society with a rich history, you can visit the office, the staff is friendly and explained to me the historical background. I also went jogging nearby at the High Line. There are many restaurants to try, including the Homestead beef steak restaurant. Greenwich is within 10 minute walk.
- Ana and Natalia were extremely sweet and accommodating. The Spanish nonprofit was very nice and let us keep our suitcases in their offices. Charming decor in apartment. The location was UNBEATABLE.
- The location was perfect for getting around to all the major tourist attractions. We arrived late on our check in date and we’re still greeted and shown to our room. The apartments felt like our own and as of we were actually living in New York!
Chelsea Cabins is located in New York City, 0.6 miles from Empire State Building and 0.8 miles from Times Square.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The Highline Park is 0.9 miles from Chelsea Cabins, and Chrysler Building is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from Chelsea Cabins.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- The concept is interesting. Basically take a big loft, and put in lots of small rooms. It reminded me of some places built for migrant workers. 😉 The concept is competing against hostels, and I liked this better because one can lock away your valuables. I did someone complain about street noise, and funny enough it reminded me of NYC. Police sirens are just a constant sound in NYC. Towels are provided.
- Excellent customer service. During my stay I was with fever for a few days and they bought me juices and vitamin C to make me feel better. Also the breakfast is varied and plentiful and at night the silence is respected so I could rest very well.
- Location was the best part. Best for only a 1 night stay. Nice and quiet at night.
- Individual space with locks and keys plus the location is really convenient
- Staff was really kind. The place is clean and safe. Fruits and tea are offered. Ambience was great.
Top Hostels In Adelphi New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Adelphi New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Adelphi New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Adelphi New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!