10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zubiri Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zubiri Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zubiri Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zubiri Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zubiri Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zubiri Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zubiri Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Zubiri Navarre:
Pensión Amets is located in Zubiri, 11 miles from Pamplona and 21 miles from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zugarramurdi is 23 miles from Pensión Amets, and Roncesvalles is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Amets.
- Great stop on the Camino. It was right on the trail. Very clean and great dinner and breakfast. Owners were gracious
- Owners were very nice and location was good. They took my laundry in when began to rain and hung up for me. Were great.
- Rosa and Jose are lovely people. They were friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome. Their house is very clean and comfortable and has everything you need.
- Very close to the Camino trail. Friendly staff and communal breakfast.
- Rosa, who was the owner I think, was delightful and very helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Tau offers accommodations in Larrasoaña. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 8 miles from Casa Tau, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lovely clean place and owner and staff couldn’t have been more helpful
- The commons area for breakfast and the patio area for wine and tapas in the evening! It made for a great stop to meet and talk with fellow peregrinos on the Camino de Santiago.
- Great Camino location -And they will do your laundry for 3Euros
- Thr friendlyness and how we were welcomed. The washing was also done for us at a minimal price
- Home cooked dinner was great. Hostess Patricia an excellent cook.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Etxeberri offers accommodations in Eugi, just 13 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 29 miles from Hostal Etxeberri, and Hendaye is 30 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 16 miles away.
- Camino walker. Found myself in Zubiri without a bed. Found Exteberri on Booking.com. 5 miles from Zubiri. Took taxi, shared with other Camino walkers. Very pleasantly to find this beautiful property on lake, with bar and dinner, friendly family staff.
- Set in a beautiful location. They came and picked us up from Zubiri and I’m so glad we stayed there. The food was excellent and the view from our window was stunning, over looking a resorviour. Loved it!
- Great dinner by a fireplace over looking the lake. Shuttled us from Zubri to hotel and back! Much appreciated
- Property was a proper hotel with bar and restaurant, views over the dammed lake and hillsides. Other bar/cafes in the village, one with excellent vibe.
- Excellent meal on arrival. Friendly staff. Pressed orange and good coffee for breakfast. Good location.
Pensión El Peregrino
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pensión El Peregrino is located in Larrasoaña, just 8 miles from Pamplona. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 24 miles from Pensión El Peregrino, and Olite is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from Pensión El Peregrino.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Lorentxo offers accommodations in Olave. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pamplona is 5 miles from Hostal Lorentxo, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 26 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly, and the hotel was quite.
- Nice and clean. Not too far from city centre by bus. Enjoyed the surrounding landscape.
- Good atmosphere friendly staff very good value for money
- The friendly atmosphere and delicious menu del dias.
- Nice roomy twin beds. Very busy but room was quiet.
Located in the Pamplona City Centre neighborhood in Pamplona, 23 miles from Olite, Hostal Navarra features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Estella is 22 miles from Hostal Navarra, and Roncesvalles is 22 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Miguel was the perfect host! Our room was super clean! The sheets were white and crisp. There was a small coffee maker in the room. We felt very safe and secure. The hallways were clean and decorated. Marvelous experience.
- It’s some between a hotel and hostel. the room was private, smaller then I expected. It’s was very clean and comfortable. it had everything you could want. Excellent location any great value for money.
- Great location, surrounded by cafes for breakfast etc. My single room was practical for my purposes with a really comfortable bed (larger than a single) and a desk. A decent sized bathroom. The room was made up to very high standards on a daily basis – immaculately clean and tidy. It was quiet and I slept so well there! Staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again!
- The location was excellent for going to to the old quarter
- The location was excellent in old town and near public transportation.
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako is located in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Estella is 22 miles from Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako, and Roncesvalles is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The receptionist was lovely, the beds were comfortable and clean.
- Excellent hostel, very clean, reception extremely welcoming. I love these custom made youth hostels – the curtains are great to have your own space.
- This was a very comfortable albergue for peregrinos. Small kit chen with fridge stove and microwave.very friendly and helpful staff.
I did the camino by bycicle and I choose the Albergue as starting point. They accepted the bycicle that arrived in a box the day before with pleasure.
Location allong the camino in the center of Old Pamplona
- This hostel is actually more into the Santiago’s vibe. We liked the staff very much and the place. You have full access to the kitchen and curtins in your beds which gives you nice privacy. At night it was very silent. Really good location in the city center and near bars and restaurants.
Posada de Roncesvalles
Located in Roncesvalles, 21 miles from Pamplona, Posada de Roncesvalles features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 11 miles from Posada de Roncesvalles, and Zugarramurdi is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The Posada is a comfortable option if you don’t want to stay in the Albergue. It’s a little pricey considering you must pay extra for breakfast. One problem in my room was an extremely bright green emergency exit sign that illuminated half the room all night. Luckily I could roll over to the other side of the bed to avoid it, but had I been sharing with another person then I would probably have had to wear my eye mask…
They have a great employee in the bar, not sure of his name, but was very helpful
- Our 4 person room had the most comfortable beds on the whole Camino. The location is right on the Camino and just perfect after the long climb from St. Jean. The terraza was a friendly gathering place to meet other pilgrims.
- We ate breakfast and dinner here for three days. Both very good. Dinner was the ‘Pilgrims Dinner’ at tables with people doing the Camino. Interesting conversations. We had a double room with ensuite and lots of space. View from our window of people starting their Camino walk. Buses stop here from Pamplona and St Jean Pied de Port.
- After walking The Camino we were tired and hungry. The Posada was a sight for sore eyes. I highly recommend it.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Hostal Pamplona offers accommodations in Pamplona.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Plaza del Castillo is one mile from Hostal Pamplona, and Gardena is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Pamplona.
- Excellent stop over. Great value for money and very comfy beds!
- It is new. Clean, new, not very far from the center
- It was very clean and modern – just like the photos. A comfortable night’s sleep.
- echoes easily. so be fine with some bangs and loud noises.. otherwise worth the price. also, not a normal hostile.
- Cheap, loads of parking outside and very clean. Easy, although somewhat impersonal check-in process (automated).
El Camino Urban Rooms
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! El Camino Alojamiento is located in Pamplona´s Old Town. This guest house is set 650 feet from the city’s Plaza del Castillo Square.Each room has heating and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. City views and balconies are also available in some of the rooms at El Camino Alojamiento.Guests are welcome to enjoy a selection of pinchos available at the property’s restaurant.Santa Maria Cathedral is 1,950 feet from the property, while Pamplona Bull Ring is 1,650 feet away. The train station is 1.2 miles from El Camino Alojamiento.
- GOOD LOCATION, COMFORTABLE CLEAN ROOM. VERY QUIET.
- It was comfortable place. I like that they have maps for every part of Pampeluna, micro, caffe for everyone and livingroom.
- The location is excellent, in the center and at 2 min walking from the pinchos area. The property has been renewed recently and it’s very clean and comfortable. Besides Miguel was very kind and treated us very good. We had a very good time there.
- Clean, convenient, located in the center of town. Great for exploring
This was a single person room with a shared bathroom. Everything was exceptionally clean. The room was quiet even when someone was staying in the room next to me. Never had a problem using the bathroom whenever I wanted to. I think the bathroom was shared between only two rooms.
Location is very convenient. Close to Casco Viejo and easy to walk to many sites. Close to a bus line too.
Very good value!!!
Top Guest Houses In Zubiri Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zubiri Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zubiri Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zubiri Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!