10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais:
Located in Guînes, Le Sophora has free bikes, garden, terrace, and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Le Sophora has some rooms with garden views, and rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot. At the accommodation the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Le Sophora can enjoy a continental breakfast.
- The property was so wonderful. It was everything I could have wanted and more. A little oasis on my Via Francigena. I had abandoned some of my belongings because I had brought too much. One of the owners was nicer enough to send me a text in case I had forgotten them. Truly remarkable service.
- Once again! Staying at La Sophora is a privilege and a pleasure. Most convenient for a channel crossing, a lovely house and Christelle is a most charming hostess, keen to try out her recently learned English. I am back in May and again in June!
- Everything was fantastic. We really pushed the check-in limits as we had a good bit of travelling to beforehand, we arrived after 9pm, we were greeted with a smile and when we mentioned we were hungry the host went out of her way to contact local restaurants to find us somewhere to eat. Breakfast the next day was perfect, a delicious local pastry, croissants, cheese, bread, jam, juice, coffee…perfect. The guest house is the perfect stop off if you have an early / late boat from Calais – we’ll definitely be back. The rooms are so well decorated, there’s safe, gated, private parking, the bed was incredibly comfy and our ensuite had a lovely powerful shower, it was a home from home in terms of amenities too. Oh, and if you’re a dog lover – there’s a bonus in the four legged friend greeting you’ll get (but the host was sure to check we didn’t mind dogs first!)
- Wonderfully quirky pension with only two rooms – more like staying in someones house than a hotel. Location is close to Calais for ferry and tunnel. Bed was comfortable and bathroom with spa bath was great. Breakfast was delicious with fresh croissants and brioche buns, jam and cheese.
- We received a warm welcome from the owners. Christelle speaks very good English and it was a relief after an 11 hour drive from Bordeaux not to have to use my appalling French! Our room was lovely – beautifully decorated, with a very comfortable bed. Spacious bathroom with an excellent shower. Super breakfast – best croissants ever! This hotel would make an ideal base for touring the region – or as we did as an overnight stay before travelling to the tunnel (close-by).
Villa Blanc Marine
Located halfway between Dunkirk and Calais, this 18th-century guest house is set in a 1.3 acre flowery park. You can browse the free Wi-Fi or admire the garden from the patio.The accommodations at Villa Blanc Marine feature a TV and a work desk. They all have a private toilet and some have views of the garden or an original fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at an extra charge, including homemade jam and cakes. You can also enjoy homemade, 2-course meals upon prior reservation.A private garage is available on site and with an extra cost. Local attractions include driving the 10 minutes to the 17th-century Vauban fortifications or visiting Dunkirk’s Port Museum, which is 12 mi away.
Space for bikes in the garage – thanks
- Quiet location , lovely old building , delightful owner .
- The hotel has a beautiful garden and great breakfast! If your looking for a quaint, quiet trip this is the perfect hideaway.
- Very friendly host, delicious breakfast, very clean rooms, modern bathroom, beautiful house and well kept rooms, tastefully decorated.
- Breakfast was gorgeous. Like the fact that there was a little fridge in the room. Really close to the town which had shops, bakeries, bars and a restaurant.
- Everything else
Maison de Charme de La Biette
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison de Charme de La Biette offers accommodations in Bayenghem-lès-Seninghem. Free private parking is available on site.Every room of this guest house comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 25 mi from Maison de Charme de La Biette, while Calais is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 45 mi from the property.
The name of the property is very accurate. The house is very charming, the hosts are very warm and welcoming. They were very helpful and gave us good tips to visit places around the area. The room was more than perfect: confortable room, electric blinds, electric bed, slippers, bath robes, towels, hair dryer, water. It exeeced my expectations.
Then very nice breakfast with homemade jams and home made yoghurt. Exellent.
I highly recommend to stay over here for your weekend getaway in the rural north. I certainly will be back!
- Owners of the house were so very kind and thoughtful, suggested us which places nearby we should visit! We felt welcomed and cozy.
- Large bedroom, very friendly hosts, good location, large garden, beer at arrival. An hour from ferry vet easy.
- We had a great time at Marie-Anike’s and Yves’ beautiful house in Northern France. They are the most lovely hosts and they made sure we felt at home in their lovely house. Every morning they prepared a delicious breakfast for us and even though our French is not that well, they made a lot of effort to engage in daily smalltalks with us through Google Translate. We had a lot of laughs together. We felt really relaxed and enjoyed their beautiful garden a lot. We would highly recommend this place to everybody. We hope to return next year and see Marie-Anike and Yves again.
Lovely spacious room but still warm & cosy.
Shared bathroom was amazingly well-equipped with absolutely every gadget & gizmo you could imagine! I was the only guest so had everything to myself. The toilet is separate to the bathroom & there was a basin in my room which would help ease any congestion when multiple rooms occupied.
Everything was spotlessly clean.
Delicious & generous breakfast where even all the jams were homemade.
- The name of the property is very accurate. The house is very charming, the hosts are very warm and welcoming. They were very helpful and gave us good tips to visit places around the area. The room was more than perfect: confortable room, electric blinds, electric bed, slippers, bath robes, towels, hair dryer, water. It exeeced my expectations.
Maison d’Hôtes La Ferme du Grand Air
Maison d’Hôtes La Ferme du Grand Air is a 4-minute drive from the center of Fiennes and 9.3 mi from Calais. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a terrace and individually decorated rooms with views of the countryside.Rooms and suites feature a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some have sloped ceilings and exposed beams.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Maison d’Hôtes La Ferme du Grand Air. The hosts can also prepare evening meals if reserved in advance.This property is 12 mi from the Channel Tunnel and 7.5 mi from the A16 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Went above and beyond with friendliness, breakfast was brilliant
- The host was very nice and welcoming. For us the location was great we like it quiet. I recommend anyone to order the evening meal. 3 course with a bottle of wine for £15 each, and the food was delicious. Plus the views are spectacular.
- Host is very friendly. Breakfast was really great.
- The owner was extremely welcoming to us and our dog. The evening meal was of good quality, beautifully presented and reasonably priced.
- Bit of a building site outside whilst still renovating but it looks like early days for these owners. Friendly staff and beautiful views towards Calais. Rooms were clean.Breakfast was good as was the adjoining restaurant.
La Hulotte au Col Haut
Located in Audrehem, La Hulotte au Col Haut provides a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bath and free toiletries. La Hulotte au Col Haut has certain rooms with garden views, and each room comes with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 60 miles from La Hulotte au Col Haut.
Very friendly welcome; happy to give us an 8am breakfast
liked the locally made yogurt
- Fabulous place after a long weary journey, great for kids,sparkling clean and grand decor, beautiful location, and sumptuous beds. Great breakfast, a lovely welcome, and peace and quiet. Definately staying again when visiting family in France. It’s truly somewhere you can trust. We have stayed in the Grovnor in London, and this tops it 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Lovely people, very kind and considerate. A beautiful breakfast laid out in the morning,,lovely garden, and decking area to sit out under the umbrella with a glass of wine. After a long tiring journey of 500 kms. A welcome restful peaceful delightful place and so comfy.. Highly recommended and value for money. I would like to live in this house..
- Breakfast was great. Peace and quiet wonderfull! a perfect little corner of paradise!
- Second time we have stayed here and it’s perfect for us with its child friendly garden, excellent bath, beautiful decor and friendly owner.
- Very friendly welcome; happy to give us an 8am breakfast
Chambre privée dans maison de campagne
Located in Licques, Chambre privée dans maison de campagne features a garden, terrace and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at Chambre privée dans maison de campagne.Calais is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hôte de 140m2 à la campagne
Located in Offekerque, Chambre d’hôte de 140m2 à la campagne provides a garden. There’s a sun terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The guesthouse has certain units with garden views, and each room is equipped with a coffee machine. At Chambre d’hôte de 140m2 à la campagne each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Chambre d’hôte de 140m2 à la campagne can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 65 miles from the guesthouse.
- Excellent location (only 10 miles from eurotunnel) clean and host very friendly. Very peaceful. 2nd time here
- The breakfast was fantastic. The space inside and outside space was large and stylish. Toys were put out for the kids. Cold drinks waiting for us in the fridge. Proper coffee.
- Great location for a quick stop over on route to Germany. Great host…. though I need to improve my French.
- Had the place to ourselves. Garden lovely. They provided tennis, badminton etc . Children loved seeing the rabbits, chickens, horse.
- Tranquil, spacious, relaxing just such a relaxing lovely place to stay
Les Charmes du Petit Pré
Les Charmes du Petit Pré is a holiday home with a terrace, located in Coulomby. Guests benefit from balcony. Free private parking is provided.There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. Towels and bed linen are available at Les Charmes du Petit Pré. Free private parking is also available on site.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 22 mi from Les Charmes du Petit Pré, while Calais is 19 mi from the property. You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 49 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Charmes du Petit Pré – Chambre d’Hôtes
Les Charmes du Petit Pré is a bed and breakfast in a restored farm in Coulomby. The property offers 2 guest rooms. Saint-Omer is 13 mi from the property and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 19 mi away. Guests can use the onsite hot tub for an extra charge.At the bed and breakfast, the rooms feature a view of the garden, village or valley. Each bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries. One room has a free-standing bath tub and another room features a walk-in shower.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast with cheese and cold meats.A 60 square yards shared lounge with a flat-screen TV, cable channels dining area and desk area is available. You can play darts at Les Charmes du Petit Pré. Board games and books are at guests’ disposal. This area is popular for cycling, hiking and horse riding. the property offers rental of electric bicycles and horse boxes.The bed and breakfast is 40 mi from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, 22 mi from Wimereux and 24 mi from Calais. Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport is 40 mi from the property while Lille Airport is 69 mi away.
- The room was very large and had an alone standi g bath which was very nice
- Les hôtes sont extrêmement sympathiques, aux petits soins, disponibles et donnent de bons conseils concernant les activités aux alentours. Je recommande, idéal pour les couples.
- Logement très calme, à proximité des sites fabuleux des deux caps. Chambre très confortable, très propre et joliment décorée. Accueil sympathique et renseignements à la demande sur les possibilités touristiques.
Bij aanvang was het ontbijt sober doch hebben dit ook gemeld en de dag nadien was het ok
zeer rustige buurt zeer vriendelijk uitbaters
- Très bonne accueil et hôte sympathique. Le cadre est super joli, je vous le recommande lors d’une excursion en amoureux sur la côte
Ferme d’Hardinxent QUAD EVASION 62
Ferme d’Hardinxent QUAD EVASION 62 features a garden, terrace and bar in Hardinxent. The accommodations features free WiFi.At the guest house, every room is equipped with a balcony with a garden view. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Staff at the 24-hour front desk speak English and French. Quad, buggy and paintball sessions can be organized for an extra charge.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 21 mi from Ferme d’Hardinxent QUAD EVASION 62, while Calais is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 20 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!