10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zorraquín La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Zorraquín La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zorraquín La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zorraquín La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zorraquín La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zorraquín La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zorraquín La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Zorraquín La Rioja:
Hostal Casa Masip
This attractive house in the La Rioja region is over 150 years old. Its rooms and public areas all include free Wi-Fi access, and there is a garden and terrace.The Casa Masip is in the town of Ezcaray, in the Oja Valley. It is a rustic house with stone walls and wooden ceilings. This is combined with elegant, modern design. The rooms all have private bathrooms and heated.There are 2 restaurants at the Masip. The Restaurante Casa Masip combines traditional meals with modern details. There is an excellent wine list, including La Rioja wines. The El Caserio restaurant offers traditional dishes from La Rioja, with grilled specials. It seats up to 60 guests.Free private parking is available near Casa Masip. This is subject to reservation. Bicycle rental is offered on site.
- Beautiful location and hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant was excellent as well! Thank you!
- Unpretentious family hotel. Good breakfast. Friendly. Good location in centre of town.
This is a classic family hotel which is run by a team who clearly care.
Dont expect 5 stars this is an old building with modern twist don’t
expect chrome and glass … but its really comfortable. The town is
active the bars are full and this is Rioja country so don’t complain
about a little noise… Great tapa and Jazz bar next door,.. Things kick
off about 11pm thats the Spanish way… Lots of bars in town and of
- Excellent breakfast, great location, really good room – far nicer than I would expect for this price.
- Made very welcome, lovely room and great location. Good breakfast
Hostal Rural La Calera
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hostal Rural La Calera offers accommodations in San Millán de la Cogolla, just 24 miles from Logroño. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Haro is 17 miles from Hostal Rural La Calera, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely rural little hotel with garden and fantastic views. Pleasant breakfast 5 euros.easy access to bodegas and local riojan villages
- Stunning location, surrounded by the natural beauty, away from it all yet only a short drive to main towns. It felt it was a 1000 miles away. It was my birthday and we had a beautiful evening. Great bed and the hot tub bath was just perfect. The owner was great!! He let us use the main fridge. All in all, great value.
- Lovely house in a beautiful and remote location in Rioja. We walked to Yuso and Suso monestaries directly from the property. Breakfast was very nice and large. It was very quiet and remote with hardly anyone around. Plan ahead for dinner as it is a very small town and everything closes early. Overall, very peaceful and scenic.
- El entorno y el hostal precioso.En general nos encantó
- La estética general está muy cuidada y transmite sensación de paz y tranquilidad. La cama comodisima y el baño me recompuso de 3 días de pateada 🙂
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Adela is located in Pradoluengo in the region of Castila y Leon, just 26 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Haro is 25 miles from Hostal Adela, and Ezcaray is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Easy to find in the main square. Friendly welcome. Basic accommodation that met our needs.
- This is a nice hotel with friendly staff and comfortable bedrooms. It was a good stop over
- I was not looking foer 5 star accommodation. To be clean and comfortable with my own bathroom is all I ask and it was all there. Breakfast was just a packed cake and a cup of coffee but they fed me each night from their kitchen and it was all delicious.
- A very beautiful location and very friendly and helpful staff.
Calefación, agua caliente y colchones.
Además admiten perros.
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo de la Calzada! Hospedería Cisterciense is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 26 miles from Logroño and 11 miles from Haro.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ezcaray is 9 miles from Hospedería Cisterciense, and Elciego is 18 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 35 miles away.
- We were walking the Camino, The room was very comfortable and warm, the food was very good, the staff were very helpful, a great place to stay
- Nice to have our own room on the Camino.Rather institutionalised
- Very close to the Camino. Día supermarket and bars close by. Quiet guests
- Excellent accommodation. Very clean and comfortable rooms en suite. Pleasant staff.
- The staff were very accommodating. The property was close to the center of town, restaurants, transportation and places of interest, and yet it was quiet. I will definitely stay here again.
Casa Victoria is located in Cirueña, 24 miles from Logroño and 12 miles from Haro. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ezcaray is 8 miles from Casa Victoria, and Elciego is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- A very nice Spanish welcome in a very traditional Casa. The host was very kind and attentive.
- The bedroom was magical with ancient exposed beams and delightful old Spanish furniture. Also very clean modern en suite. Best of both worlds. Great meal in auberge linked to Casa Victoria. The whole experience was an unexpected delightful surprise.
- Super friendly and very hospitable. They took good care of us and our kids. One of the best night sleep on the Camino de Santiago.
- The owners were so thoughtful & went out of their way to make sure you were taken care of..
- The hosts were lovely. They facilitated us in every way possible. They anticipated what our children would eat for breakfast and made special dishes available. Dinner was also excellent and very good value.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Victoria offers accommodations in Cirueña, just 24 miles from Logroño.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and golfing. Haro is 12 miles from Albergue Victoria, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place to stay on the Camino. Very comfortable double room with private bath. The owners are so kind and helpful, such a warm welcome on our second visit to this place. Great value and a delicious dinner!
- All round awesome. Host was fantastic,friendly and accommodating. The food was 10 * and never ending. The rooms were clean, quiet and peaceful. Thank you to the hosts for the best stay on our Camino. South Africa
- Excellent staff, with a wonderful community feel to the place. Perfect for every perigrino
- Good (small) number of beds in the room, comfortable atmosphere
- Friendly welcome with a quick offer of a glass of water to a weary peregrino. The owner was an absolute gentleman and the accommodation was very clean and comfortable. We all slept so well it was hard to get up the next morning. Dinner was lovely, was nice to see vegetables which has been sadly lacking in a lot of other places.
Hostal Patrón is located in Castañares de Rioja, 25 miles from Logroño and 27 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Haro is 6 miles from Hostal Patrón, and Ezcaray is 14 miles away. Burgos Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
- Nice price , nice bed , nice elevator , nice car parking , recommend to who just for stay overnight .
Fine for a night.
Owners were nice enough, service was fine, it’s clean and there’s a fun little local bar nearby (and no noise in the room)
- El desayuno es correcto, la habitación muy justa, hay hoteles al mismo precio y con habitaciones más modernas. Está limpito y si se puede pagar con tarjeta, yo lo he hecho y nadie me puso pegas
Hostal la Catedral
Hostal la Catedral is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Hostal la Catedral, and Ezcaray is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from Hostal la Catedral.
- Lovely warm accommodation after a very wet morning.
- Location was great. We had a 4 bed room which suited our family very well.
- It’s central location, a few steps from the cathedral
- Quiet, clean rooms we had a great view of the Catedral spire outside our window
- The room had been decorated and refreshed in recent times and was pleasant. It was in a fantastic central location and laundry facilities were available. The owner was good enough to help us upstairs with our luggage.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Miguel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.A flat-screen TV is featured.Haro is 11 miles from Pensión Miguel, and Ezcaray is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Pensión Miguel.
- Location, only 2 booked in the pension so it was quiet
- The service from the lady that checked us in was great. She explained things and gave us really good recommendations. We are walking the Camino and were very happy to spend a night in comfort here.
- Great location and very clean. Wonderful reception! The owner is fabulous.
- Great location as far as being near restaurants, bars & shops. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. (Interesting that woman who checked us in spoke French instead of Spanish). Very comfortable private room with actually one bed by the door and another bed in a bedroom which gave my son and I even more privacy.
- The lady who saw us to our room was extremely friendly and helpful. While we do not speak the language and this lady had no English she was still able to get her message across with a friendly smile on her face.
Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII
Located in Baños de Rioja, 26 miles from Logroño, Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Casa Rural Torre Fuerte s. XIII, and Haro is 7 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 36 miles away.
- A very different experience,totally remote village surrounded by the Rijoca Vineyards.
- The amazing art everywhere which was hand painted by the owner, who also made all the ceramics – amazing!
- The owner has worked very hard to create a medieval atmosphere in the property with beautiful decorations absolutely everywhere! There is even pseudo-medieval music that can be turned on in your room which occupies the whole of one of the floors of the tower. There is a roof terrace with countryside views (accessible by lift then stairs).
- First class accommodation in a most unusual setting! Lovely owner. Great little local bar right next door. Very peaceful.
- The old fortress is beautiful. We’ve had a warm welcome.
Top Guest Houses In Zorraquín La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zorraquín La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zorraquín La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zorraquín La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!