10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zapote Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
Zapote Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zapote Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zapote Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zapote Oaxaca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zapote Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zapote Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Zapote Oaxaca:
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Zapote in the region of Oaxaca, 3.7 miles from Mazunte, Casa Celerina features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zipolite is 1.3 miles from Casa Celerina, and San Agustinillo is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 17 miles from Casa Celerina.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Castillo Oasis offers accommodations in Zipolite, just 2.8 miles from Mazunte. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.San Agustinillo is 2.2 miles from Castillo Oasis, and Puerto Ángel is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 19 miles from Castillo Oasis.
We stayed in Castillo Oasis as a group of six friends. We absolutely loved our stay! Corinna and her son were lovely hosts and were very helpful, especially with helping us plan how to get to Oaxaca after our stay at Zipolite. They let us hang around the common areas after we checked out until we caught our overnight bus at 10:30 pm too, which was very kind.
The rooms were beautiful and clean, with lovely little touches (fresh flowers, plenty of places to hang up wet swimwear and towels to dry, plenty of hammocks and other places to hang out). We really appreciated the provision of drinking water, too.
The location is great, a two-minute walk to the beach (the quieter end), with plenty of food options nearby and a well-stocked tienda over the road.
Cannot recommend Castillo Oasis more highly, especially if you are looking for a comfortable, beautiful and chilled place to enjoy Zipolite beach.
- Basically a German commune… so if that is your thing, go for it. I was cornered by the host a few times in conversations I was not looking to have, not rude but very unaware of personal space. The layout is tree house like and interesting, it also means if you need to use the restroom in the middle of the night you have several flights of sketchy stairs to navigate to get to the shared bathroom on the ground floor. It’s not the worst place to stay but I do believe there are better options in Zipolite.
- Corrina is a wonderful, loving person. It felt like home there. Castillo Oasis is on the very east, quiet end of la playa. Bodega/convenience store right across the street. And Lola’s restaurant (Aloha bar), on the beach, great food and staff! I recommend the massage at the very end before playa del amor.
- Unlike most other sites in Zipolite, you can see that the owners do care and have eye for detail in this beautiful accommodation. Nice rooms with nets and beautiful settings, they built one of the best places to stay in the area. It’s one minute walking to the beach, where also there is an incredible restaurant.
- The hotel is really unique! It’s like an ‘adult treehouse’! You go up stairs to reach your room and are surrounded by all different plants and trees. The room is kind of an open concept, where there are pony walls surrounding the living space and one bed. Very neat, would definitely recommend for the eco-friendly traveler! AMAZING STAFF!
- We stayed in Castillo Oasis as a group of six friends. We absolutely loved our stay! Corinna and her son were lovely hosts and were very helpful, especially with helping us plan how to get to Oaxaca after our stay at Zipolite. They let us hang around the common areas after we checked out until we caught our overnight bus at 10:30 pm too, which was very kind.
Gundi y Tomas Casa de Huespedes
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Gundi y Tomas Casa de Huespedes offers accommodations in Puerto Ángel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is ticket service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Mazunte is 4.1 miles from Gundi Tomas Casa, and Zipolite is 1.7 miles away. Bahias de Huatulco Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- View and breeze, beds were pretty comfortable. Patio outside room is wonderful w hammocks although hammocks were strange and not so comfortable, and I am a hammock addict.The huge shower in our room was awesome and the shell sink was priceless.
- The property was in a good location with great views.
- One of the best accommodations where we were.All staff I very helpful and friendly. you will really feel like at home here.I can definitely recommend to everyone
- Delicious food. Able to help ourselves to refreshments and write amount in a book. Staff excellent. Family invited us to join a birthday party. When one member of our group with memory problems got lost, the owner immediately set off on his scooter to search, and found him!
- Karina and her husband are really friendly and will make everything to enjoy your stay in a piece and quiet area, 5 minutes walk to the beach. The rooms are comfortable even if, of course, basic. Breakfast is fantastic with a marvelous view on the ocean. Parking on the street is just 5 minutes walk to the BnB
Posada Ecohabitas is located in Mazunte, 2.5 miles from Zipolite and 0.7 miles from San Agustinillo.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto Ángel is 4.3 miles from Posada Ecohabitas, and Santa Cruz Huatulco is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 21 miles from Posada Ecohabitas.
- Posada Ecohabitantes was beautiful, simple, clean and comfortable. The location is outstanding, the best place to be on the beach. Very relaxing and safe. I love it there and would happily stay there again.
- I loved the location. I loved the friendly, helpful folks.
- Excellent location on the beach close to all the bars and restaurants. Gorgeous views from the terrace overlooking the beach. Simple but lovely rooms.
Super friendly and easy-going owners/staff, a superb location at Playa Rinconcito; here you’ll find everything you need to spend some relaxing time right at the beach. Great value for money, would
definitely recommend Posada Ecohabitas.
- The manager, Lloris was very nice. A lovely location on the beach.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Los metates offers accommodations in Zipolite. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mazunte is 2.9 miles from Los metates, and San Agustinillo is 2.4 miles from the property. Bahias de Huatulco Airport is 18 miles away.
- One of the best stays we had so far on our journey. The rooms are perfect for having a relaxing time. We felt very comfortable. Thanks to the owner who was very kind and helpful
- Arturo is a very sweet man. Location very close to the ocean, without the “noise”.
- Fantastic location! Calm and quiet. Very nice property, very private. Clean room and excellent service from Arturo. Very friendly gentleman, extremely helpful. 2 minutes from the beach. Will be back for sure…
- We spent 11 nights and we can say that Arturo was one of the most kind host we had in our numerous travels. He washed the floor, made the bed on a daily basis and changed the bed sheets and towels very often. The place is calm, away from the center, but close to the beach. He has a good English and knows pretty much everything about the surrounding. Very friendly place!
- Arturo was so kind and made sure we were comfortable, clean, and well attended. The rooms were simple but comfortable, in a quiet location, easy access to the beach.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Posada Sahuaro is located in Mazunte, just 850 feet from Mazunte Beach.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 21 miles from Posada Sahuaro.
- The proximity to the beach was perfect. The owner allowed us early checkin.
- The staff sent me to a wizard mechanic who fixed my car!
- great location, great bar and restaurant downstairs (many vegetarian and vegan options), nice staff, big room with windows facing the trees, very nice specially in the morning, with birds singing. comfy bed.
- Great sushi in the restaurant below as well as a weekly poker game which looked fun! Lovely down to earth owner and awesome location round the corner to the beach.
- I had a good stay here on a weekend. Cool & shady place, the noise didn’t bother me much at night because of the calm ceiling fan that also helps keep things cool inside. The location is very close to the beach…. food & drinks can be had downstairs.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Mazunte, 700 feet from Mazunte Beach, Posada Nautica features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the sea, mountains or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Really nice room except the cold shower, not Luke warm but cold shower.
- Well located, charming host. Went the extra mile. Highly recommended.
- Just perfect! A very clean apartment, good location to visit the turtle center, a well-equipped kitchen and a very friendly host. I’ll be back 🙂
- Comfortable, clean, beautiful view. If it was just the two of us for a get-way-from-it-all vacation on the beach, it would be great.
Very well designed, compeletly new, spotless luxury place.
Helpfull and kind owner.
La Luciernaga Hostal
One of our best sellers in Mazunte! La Luciernaga Hostal is located in Mazunte, just 600 feet from Mazunte Beach.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The bed was large and comfortable, the breakfast was nice enough, the staff were very friendly
- Comfortable beds, friendly, helpful hosts, courtyard was like a well groomed mini jungle w plants trees, and birds, great place for a siesta in one of the hammocks, pretty decent coffee and fresh baked rolls with breakfast
- Generally a good place to stay, very chilled vibe going on.
- one block from the beach..quiet end of town.. tropical setting
- The staff were wonderful! The gardens were lovely. Overall a very comfortable relaxing stay.
Casa Corazón San Agustinillo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Corazón San Agustinillo offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Agustinillo, just 0.6 miles from Mazunte.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.Zipolite is 1.8 miles from Casa Corazón San Agustinillo, and Puerto Ángel is 3.6 miles from the property. Bahias de Huatulco Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casablanca Guest House
Located in Zipolite, 1.8 miles from Mazunte, Casablanca Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San Agustinillo is 1.2 miles from Casablanca Guest House, and Puerto Ángel is 2.4 miles away. Bahias de Huatulco Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Kelly and his wife are lovely. They are from Canada and were the first people I met, who spoke perfect English, in weeks. We had some great chats. The rooms have a modern touch and it felt great staying there. I doubt you will find anything more comfortable nearby. All rooms have a view to the ocean and you have some kind of little private beach there.
Superbe découverte, que ce Ghest House!!
Vue directe depuis notre lit, sur une petite crique quasiment privée.
Kelly’s, nous a très bien accceuillis, des installations sont neuves, très propres.
Un sentier de 8 minutes nous menait à la superbe plage de Zipolite.
Cadre et ambiance parfaite.
- Un hotel de lujo a precio accesible! El lugar es un paraiso.
- Excelente lugar, los dueños son las personas más atentas que podrás encontrar y las habitaciones están en perfectas condiciones.
- Me gusto el buen trato que dan los propietarios, la recamara tiene vista al mar, el lugar esta muy limpio…
Top Guest Houses In Zapote Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zapote Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zapote Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zapote Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!