10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zamudio Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Zamudio Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zamudio Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zamudio Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zamudio Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zamudio Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zamudio Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Zamudio Basque Country:
Bilbao City Rooms
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Bilbao City Rooms is located in the Bilbao City Centre neighborhood in Bilbao, 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales and 17 miles from Valle De Villaverde.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barakaldo is 3.4 miles from Bilbao City Rooms, and Laredo is 26 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- This was in a great location as I wanted to visit the Guggenheim Museum which was a 2 minute walk away. Just a short walk in the other direction to the city centre…..in fact everything was walkable. Bilbao is not a huge city but very beautiful with so much to see. Amazing architecture everywhere.
- the room was clean and comfortable to a very high standard, the location was also exceptional. Special mention to the guy at the hotel reception called Unai who was incredibly helpful to me.
- Location was ideal for us, very close to the Guggenheim. Staff was more than helpful and we were able to negotiate the city easily. Room was modern and compact.
- Super quiet, location was perfect and the bed super comfy
- Great location in a surprisingly wonderful city. Staff very helpful. Perfect for a short trip.
Pensión La Salve
Pensión La Salve offers accommodations in Bilbao.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 16 miles from Pensión La Salve, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Just a simple type budget stay option, the room was clean, as i remember there was no light over the mirror in the bathroom. Its not far to the city centre if you go downstairs, but its quit dificult to get back all the way up the hill.
- The room was comfortable but chilly at night, staff was friendly. A bit confusing to find the right way to get to the pension at first time but it’s ok when you realise that location is very good.
The beds were a little hard but the hotel was incredibly clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The only issue is the very steep walk to the hotel from the river which is where the bus and tram stops are. However we found if you walk further along the river there is a lift and that takes you to hotel level, so you just walk back on yourself.
I use happily go back again, as it is great value and brilliant location in the centre of Bilbao.
- The bed had a memory foam mattress, very comfortable and the room was well provided with space for disabled
- The location at first sight is a bit dodgy but turned out to be really handy, you can go up a bridge and the walk to the Guggenheim is 2 minutes. Rooms are simple and a tad old fashioned but spotless. Staff is really friendly.
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casual Gurea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bilbao.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Casual Gurea , and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from Casual Gurea.
- Great communal area if you don’t have a balcony room. Very good value hotel in central old town.
- Beds were really comfortable and the bedding was spotless
- hotel location was excellent, staff very helpful and hotel facilities had everything we needed
- WiFi great, had a good coffee vending machine. TV channels selection is tops; not just Spanish TV.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Hostal is in a great location for local sites and easy access to city centre, riverside walks, train stations etc. Surprisingly quiet given its location.
Located in the Bilbao City Centre neighborhood in Bilbao, 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales, Begoña features free WiFi access and private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Begoña, and Barakaldo is 3.9 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The room looks much better in real life than in the photos, and much bigger than we expected it to be! I stayed in a triple room and there were two double beds and one pullout bed, plus plenty of space to walk around. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Location was superb and I highly recommend this hotel!
- Location one step away from the railway station , nice area with some amazing restaurants nearby, staff is really friendly
- I arrived quite late but my reception was very friendly. That is always nice after a long day of travel. The bed was comfortable. Room very clean. WiFi was strong. Some great places to eat very close. Only a short walk along the river to the Guggenheim museum.
It is perfectly located and this is the biggest value of this place as the price is very reasonable
The room was very quiet.
- This is a hostel more than a hotel, but inside facilities are good.
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema offers accommodations in Bilbao.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema.
- Rooms are very cool, retro decor & bonus having Netflix. Amazing location
The staff and owner are lovely and very helpful.
The location Is good, and the coded doors are very good. The place is quirky
- Fabulous property . Super clean and comfy bed. Brilliant location. Extremely helpful friendly check in. Highly recommend.
- Great location near to lots of restaurants. Great communication from the staff we met.
- Loved the room style / design, loved the genuine care of the owner / housekeeper. I enjoyed the Directors concept – it seemed to work well, and it just felt like everything had been very well thought through. The staff were lovely – it’s not run like a traditional hotel, and there’s not always someone available at the check in desk. But this is mitigated by intelligent technology and a relentless desire from the staff to assist as much as possible, even if that is performed remotely. The room was very clean, there was fresh water available at all times, the bathroom was large and clean, the bed was extremely comfortable (they’ve spared no expense there, which is great!). Location wise, it was wonderful. We loved Bilbao, and this hotel is a gateway to some of the City’s best spots. Overall a very pleasant stay.
Pensión Bilbao is located in Bilbao, just 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Pensión Bilbao, and Barakaldo is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from Pensión Bilbao.
- Location next to the railway station and in a very nice area with good restaurants and bars nearby
- Perfectly located, that was all we needed for the one night we’ve stayed there. We were on the top floor but there is a lift. The lady who did the check-in and check-out didn’t speak English but that was not a problem and later during the day another person at the reception spoke English which helped for more specific queries.
room seemed clean at first sight but the amount of dust in the room is unbelievable. You cannot breath properly!?… –
seems a newly furnished but it is NOT soundproof, hence not protected by internal AND external noise… –
Perfect location near everything… –
gas central heating but you cannot regulate the temperature, therefore uncomfortable for sleeping… –
wifi works well
- Great location for the train station and town centre and comfy bed. The receptionist and i did not speak a mutual language but we managed to communicate.
This small pension is in an excellent location for anyone traveling by train or bus. The room and bathroom are small but comfortable and immaculately clean. The window looked out on other buildings but they were far enough away that I didn’t feel claustrophobic. There is no kettle, no breakfast–just a nice room for one night, with plenty of places to eat nearby–including a tiny vegan restaurant just around the
corner–and lots to enjoy, including the river, entertainment venues, etc.
San Mamés is located in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 16 miles from San Mamés, and Barakaldo is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- I stay here once before and it was good for what I needed, hence I stayed again.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff (especially the girl at afternoon shift was gorgeous!), perfect location, excellent value for the price
- Lovely welcoming staff, patient with my poor Spanish and very helpful
- location excellent.staff very good.The room was very clean .Basic but good value for money.
- The location is near to bus station and tram station. There are supermarket and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel staff are very nice.
Pensión Arriaga is located in the Bilbao City Centre neighborhood in Bilbao, just 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Pensión Arriaga, and Barakaldo is 4.1 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great small “bed without breakfast” : spacious rooms in a great location.
- Very pleased with Pension Arriaga. The location could not have been better – right in the heart of the old town and no more than a 15-20 minutes walk from the mains sights. A very comfortable apartment, with plenty of space, a good shower and a balcony overlooking the streets of the old town. Some great little cafes and restaurants close by – turn left out of the apartment and then left again – a corner cafe called Pinikua is fab.
- We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready but we were able to leave our luggage which the staff placed in our room for us. They had lots of good advice on places to see and restaurants to try. Plenty of room for myself, husband and two teenage boys.
- Location good to accessing all Bilbao has to offer and in what was a very cold few days the property was very warm
- Brilliant location and very helpful staff. Lovely comfortable bed and nice soft pillows with the added bonus of a really efficient central heating system which was welcome on the cold February nights.
AliciaZzz Bed And Breakfast Bilbao
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AliciaZzz Bed And Breakfast Bilbao offers accommodations in Bilbao.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from AliciaZzz B & B Bilbao, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely friendly staff, spotlessly clean, good range of food for breakfast, convenient central location
- I love every little detail in the atrezzo which looks like Alice in wonderland. The breakfast was amazing. The staff the best of all.
Quite large room and bathroom
Helpful and professional Staff
Location – in the heart of Bilbao city centre
Close to tram & metro station
- Everything was very good from the staff (especially Natalia very nice and helpful) to the decor was amazing
Pensión Mardones is located in the Bilbao City Centre neighborhood in Bilbao, 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales and 17 miles from Valle De Villaverde.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Barakaldo is 4 miles from Pensión Mardones, and Laredo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from Pensión Mardones.
- It is located directly in the center of Bilbao with nice restaurants and coffees around it. Also a Supermarkt is just in the opposite. The rooms were really clean and also the owner of the hostel was really nice and helpful!
Good location, supermarket is literally 10 meters away
Bed was clean
Shared bathroom is clean but almost no facilities
- Right inside the old town. Really hard to find better location at this price range.
- Normal hostel, but expensive for it. Good personal, good situated.
- Everything was just very convenient fir the price! Location, service and confort overall
Top Guest Houses In Zamudio Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zamudio Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zamudio Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zamudio Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!