10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zamayón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Zamayón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zamayón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zamayón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zamayón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zamayón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zamayón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Zamayón Castile And Leon:
Casa Lucy is located in Torresmenudas, 11 miles from Salamanca and 28 miles from Zamora.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Ambiente rural de la localización, estar a Salamanca a escasos 10 minutos en coche.
- El trato personal y cercano, el ambiente familiar y agradable, la habitación limpia y acogedora, y la Libertad que su dueña nos dió en todo momento para usar las instalaciones a nuestro antojo. El desayuno es también de calidad. Sin duda, repetiríamos.
- Понравилось, что несмотря на позднее время хозяйка нас дождалась. Номер и постельное бельё были чистыми.
- El lugar, entorno muy tranquilo, a 15 minutos de Salamanca, el desayuno te lo preparas tu mismo, la propietaria muy agradable y atenta, hemos estado muy agusto.
- Hospitalidade fantástica! Local tranquilo. A Lucy é uma excelente anfitriã: muito simpática e dedicou muito do seu tempo a dar informações e dicas da zona e país. A voltar!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Las Cadenas offers accommodations in Ledesma, just 20 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.
- Breakfast was really nice. The receptionist was quite friendly and Ledesma is a beautiful place yo visit
- Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Easy to find. Walking distance from historic town (we like to walk so distances were not an issue). Clean.
- Las habitaciones no estaban mal, muy sencillas y decoración básica. La ubicación buena, un pueblo cercano a salamanca
- Personal muy amable, habitación limpia, cena de 10 y muy buen precio.
- El personal muy amable. El desayuno riquísimo. El restaurante muy bueno.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Venancia is located in Ledesma in the region of Castila y Leon, just 20 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Hostal Barcelona offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hostal Barcelona, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- nice stay, good wifi signal, comfy bed, well located (8min walk from salamanca cathedral and free parking nearby)
- Very comfortable and clean room. The location is great, you can easily get to the bus station from there and to the rest of the city from the other side
- An excellent location opposite the entrance to the old town. On a main road, but heard no noise from the traffic, or the large school group staying. A modern, spacious, clean room, more like a 3 or 4 star hotel than a hostel. Luxurious bathroom. Nothing basic about the level of comfort here! I would definitely stay again.
- Great location just across the street from the historic old town and university. Easy to find and always open 24/7 with someone at the desk. The staff was friendly. A good deal, although a basic accommodation. Very clean and well presented.
- Room was clean well equipped and one could expect little more for the price.
Hostal Mindanao offers accommodations in Salamanca.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hostal Mindanao, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- Only good for a one night stay, very noisy place. Paper thin walls
- Great welcome. Beach was on the other side of the road. Found a parking space in the side road next to the property. Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Hotel was surprisingly quiet considering we were above the restaurant. I’d say it was cheap and cheerful.
- Everything was very comfortable. The staff were really really friendly.
Excellent location to explore Salamanca on foot.
Very close to undercover parking.
- Room was small, but comfortable. Perfect location in between bus station and old city.
Hostal Granada is located in Salamanca, just 19 miles from Ledesma.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- The staff were super friendly and we were thrilled to receive an upgraded room. The hotel was very luxurious and an easy walk to the port entrance and Las Ramblas.
- The bed and the pillow were comfortable. The best part was the shower. Lots of hot water, lots of water pressure and very clean bathroom. The whole room was great.
- Excellent location close to Salamanca historic area. Clean and comfortable. Angela and her husband were wonderful. Thank You very much.
- Don’t let the entrance to The Citadal discourage you (it’s on the second floor and the stairwell is a bit dirty-not their fault) The staff was fantastic, the sheets great quality, the room super clean and well appointed! I loved it!!
- The hostal was basic but the room was clean and comfortable. The receptionist was excellent and gave us very good tips on parking, directions for sightseeing and eating.
Located in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hostal Albero features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.
Raul, the man in charge, couldn’t have been nicer.
Good location too.
- The staff was friendly and nice. The location is good and the price is very competitive.
- It is a cosy private room close to the city centre and the stuff is really friendly and helpful. When my charger for example didn’t work anymore the man at the reception just gave me one of his for free. A 100% recomendable.
- Accommodation was perfect for a budget trip. The room was basic but quite and we slept well here. The staff were very friendly and helpful – we didn’t stick to our arrival time, but they arranged someone to let us in and give us a warm welcome regardless. Would stay here again. If you want a value-for-money place to sleep I recommend this place. If you’re looking for any luxury however – keep looking (but be prepared to pay more for the pleasure)!
- beds and room were very cozy and with plenty of furniture; shower was pleasantly warm and stayed that way; quality accomodation in a beautiful area of town
- Raul, the man in charge, couldn’t have been nicer.
Hostal Santel San Marcos
Located in the Salamanca City Centre neighborhood in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hostal Santel San Marcos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Good location convenient for exploring the city. Clean.
- Fantastic place, perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, large room. Ruin (on reception) even let us store our bicycles in our room.
chambre agréable, très propre, calme, confortable.
salle d’eau confortable, seul bémol, l’eau chaude pas assez chaude.
très bien placé pour aller à pied faire un tour dans la vieille ville.
facilités pour se garer en voiture
- Buena ubicación. Muy cerca a pie de principales calles y edificios. Personal amable. Zumo de naranja natural en desayuno.
- Es muy céntrico, el personal muy agradable y la relación precio calidad esta muy bien. La habitación esta limpia y tiene lo imprescindible tanto en la habitación como en el baño. Esta bien.
With Free Wi-Fi and a central position in Salamanca, this hotel also has cheerful decor with warming colors and all rooms feature a smart private bathroom. It is 5 minutes from the main square.Named after one of Spain’s greatest artists, the Hostal Goya has interiors with typical Spanish touches and contemporary detailing.While staying at the Hostal Goya, enjoy the proximity to the university, just 10 minutes away and the Santisima Trinidad Hospital, 350 feet from the hotel.
- Cheap as chips and only a short walk to most of the sites in Salamanca. Comfortable and the manager was so helpful looking up the local events / one of my favourite places to visit and would defnitely come again
- The hostel was ideally located for our friend’s apartment and the historical centre. It was also close to a secure underground carpark next to the private hospital. It was clean and although the room was small for 2 adults and 2 children, it was adequate for 1 or 2 nights. It also had its own bathroom.
- A decoração e o ambiente quente e acolhedor do quarto.
- The room was good, bed linen was good quality & clean
- Excellent location, pleasantly quiet, very decent facilities for a budget hotel
Hostal Hispanico I
Located in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hostal Hispanico I features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Owner spoke English better than I can speak Spanish.
- That it was not expensive. It is located very well in the city. It was clean.
- Location near our friend’s apartment and short walk to Plaza Mayor. Good value
- location, clean, confortable for the price. Staff gave us usefull informations about the area..
- Me gustó que mi habitación tenía balcón soleado, la habitación era amplia y no se escuchaba tanto ruido.
- Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Top Guest Houses In Zamayón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zamayón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zamayón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zamayón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!