10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zafarraya Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Zafarraya Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zafarraya Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zafarraya Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zafarraya Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Zafarraya Andalucía:
One of our best sellers in Alhama de Granada! La Seguiriya is located in Alhama de Granada, just 25 miles from Granada. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Nerja is 19 miles from La Seguiriya, and Almuñécar is 25 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Brilliant position. Lovely interiors. Great breakfast. Free parking in the town
- Central and quiet location with fantastic views at the gorge from the terrace. Nice interior
The hotel was beautiful, very tradionally Spanish. Clean throughout, with nice comfortable bed. Everything we required in the room.
The view from our room was outstanding.
Thank you for our lovely night with you.
- We found the entire premises delightful, the view from the terrace beautiful and the room was clean, comfortable, and very unique in design. Also the family that runs this business is very helpful and likeable.
- The room was gorgeous. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Even the pillow was just right. The shower felt amazing. We slept so deeply and loved having this hotel as a home base. In addition, the restaurant patio has one of the most incredible views in town. We loved our stay!!
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus offers accommodations in Alcaucín, just 21 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.The guest house also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 29 miles from Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus, and Benalmádena is 31 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pensión San José
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión San José offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alhama de Granada, just 25 miles from Granada.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Nerja is 19 miles from Pensión San José, and Almuñécar is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 17 miles from Pensión San José.
Maria and her husband Havi were so so helpful in making my stay comfortable
They took me by their car to the near by spa and brought me back one day and were very keen in making my stay easy
- Location next to the best restaurants and the gorge. We checked in and out without any problems.
- Nice, clean, comfortable, basic room and a lovely woman whi runs tge pension.
- Friendly reception, even though we arrived early the staff were accommodating. Good location and very clean and warm (freezing outside in December)
- Spacious room, nicely decorated, awesome balcony. The woman at the front desk was SO NICE and really made me feel welcome even though I was communicating in broken, child-like Spanish. Wonderful town and several great places to eat right by the hotel.
- Maria and her husband Havi were so so helpful in making my stay comfortable
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is located in Alhama de Granada, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Malaga is 31 miles from Ventorro Hospederia Rural, and Nerja is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 18 miles from El Ventorro Hospederia Rural.
- We have stayed at this property on lots of occasions and always enjoy. The staff are so friendly the food is typical of rural Andalucia and it is wonderful. This is the first time we have stayed in the Caves, what a wonderful experience really peaceful. What could be seen as a disadvantage no signal for telephone or internet, means you do get a proper rest.
- Very friendly staff; very interesting location, and nicely decorated rooms. The adjoining restaurant was better than good. Much better than the usual tourist places. Unique!
- Good place to relax a d enjoy the hamam. The rooms in the cave are really lovely and much nicer than the regular ones in the main building.
- I was travelling alone, without a car, and just wanted a relaxing place to stay in the country, and that was what I got. The room was lovely, with a balcony and view of the lake, the breakfast was satisfying, and the food in general very good. The house wine is excellent. Although the restaurant is closed after lunch, they were happy to prepare me a cold dinner to have in my room later, which was perfect, as it is 2 km or more to the town, and a taxi back and forth would have been expensive. There are lots of wonderful walks around the hotel, and there’s a discount for guests at the hammam, where I spent one morning. The host Juan was kind and attentive to me, which is always nice when you are traveling alone. He always inquired if everything was to my liking and was very accommodating. Muchas Gracias Juan!
Great location by a lake wonderful for bird watchers
We had a great meal in the late afternoon (the hotel was shut for the evening as Champions League final)
Good choice for continental breakfast
Was very busy on arrival so clearly liked by the locals
Room with a balcony was a decent size and beds were very comfortable
Pensión Algarrobeña is located in Algarrobo, 22 miles from Malaga and 27 miles from Torremolinos.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Benalmádena is 30 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña, and Nerja is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
A small bonus was the recently opened small cafe on the street level of the building.
Handy location for walking to the north
Excellent little cafe below for breakfast and picnic for the day.
- The key wasn´t very good and took a while to manage to open the main door and the last day the toilet paper was in short supply.
- Best value for money ever: at 20 Euros a night. Very comfortable bed, quiet, all very clean and friendly.
+ The owners are kind and friendly, they speak little english, but enough to get things going. I recommend using Google Translate for text communication though : ) They do make sure that your stay is as good as it can be with resources that they have.
+ It was nice and clean with friendly atmosphere
+ Good value for money
+ Very good location 15 min by car from Torre del Mar, 15 min by car from Nerja, 35 min from Malaga itself. Mountains all around, great roads, lots of beaches, lots of places to explore around.
- Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
Casa paz y mas
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa paz y mas offers accommodations in Ríogordo, just 18 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 25 miles from Casa paz y mas, and Benalmádena is 27 miles away. Malaga Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Amazing views, great owner, excellent shower, really nice accommodation. Our own terrace was lovely. Great breakfast.
- Lovely house with good friendly hosts and great views.
The hosts, Lukas and Alexia, were so nice and helpful.
The Hotel and the view are fantastic.
Do yourself a favor: have your next vacation in Casa Paz y mas!
- Incredible place with marvalous view over the mountains and the spanish countryside. You have 1,5 hours to skiing in sierra nevada, 1 hour to alambra, 40 min to Malaga airport and 40 min to costa del sol. Its a good if you have a car but the host is very friendly if you need transfer somewhere you can ask them. If you dont like the crowded costa del sol this is the place for you.
We did part of the GR7 hiking trail (from Ventas de Zaffaraya to Riogordo) and found this excellent casa on our way.
It is only meters away from the GR7, and just a few kilometers to the pretty village of Riogordo.
Paz y mas offers great rooms with a good bed, clean bathroom, a small but adequate kitchen (good for tea and coffee, provided by Paz y Mas!) and an unforgettable view on the mountains of Andalusia! On clear days you can even see the Mediterranean Sea!
On top of the roof is a pretty swimming pool.
The hosts are very friendly, helpful and communicative, and gave us lots of tips for a good stay.
Definitely one of our best accommodations in Andalusia!
Finca Los Pinos
Finca Los Pinos offers accommodations in Villanueva del Rosario. The guesthouse has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as horseback riding and hiking. Malaga is 21 miles from Finca Los Pinos, and Torremolinos is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from Finca Los Pinos.
- We booked 4 nights at Finca Los Pinos as it looked a cozy, lovely place with great reviews… What we experienced was perfection! The house, pool and gardens are amazingly beautiful, the surrounding location is breathtaking. Everything (including a delicious breakfast with eggs from their hens) is done with extreme care by Julie and Terry. The magic though lies in them both (who would ever thought of bringing us “pastéis de nata” in Spain?!) They are the heart and soul of this place. We must say that we are not the kind of people that repeats experiences (there is so much world to travel to…) but this will certainly be an exception. We are sorry it’s not closer for weekends’ escapade… but we definitively want to come back!
- We had stayed for 3 days at Finca Los Pinos. The owners are both really open and friendly, you are feeling really welcome. The area is beautiful, surrounded in a peaceful area with olive trees and a beautiful garden, the nature really smells delicious there! The room is also beautiful, clean and the bed is very nice. We loved the box with homemade cookies in our bedroom and also the opportunity to make our own tea in the bedroom. Last but not least is the delicious breakfast! Almost everything is homemade and from their own garden. Julie can cook delicious! So overall it was perfect!
Terry & Julie are absolutely Amazing, so friendly & welcoming. Our rooms were soooo comfortable & beautifully decorated & full with everything you need. The grounds are top notch, so peaceful with amazing views. As for our breakfast! Wow wow wow from the freshly squeezed orange juice to the freshest eggs! Julie’s scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on toast was simply amazing definitely our favourite breakfast.
Lots of seating areas to please anyone, from relaxing by the pool to lounging on any of their many sun terraces. Our favourite had to be the outdoor sofa area.
So to sum it all up! Finca los pinos totally amazing & we all would definitely recommend anybody to stay here, you won’t be disappointed.
So a massive thank you to terry & Julie.
- Terry and Julie were lovely hosts, very attentive, kind, warm and funny. Nothing was too much trouble and we got along well. The breakfast was lovely and set you up for the day. The rooms and the house were gorgeous and a credit to them both. Very welcoming and would definitely return.
- Excellent property and hosts that provide a wonderful stay
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hacienda Mendoza is located in Archidona in the region of Andalusia, just 29 miles from Malaga. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Antequera is 16 miles from Hacienda Mendoza, and Torre del Mar is 29 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 29 miles away.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating regardless of language barrier. Breakfast staff used google to help understand how we want our eggs done. However, despite of the picture that demonstrated how to cook poached eggs (huevos escalfados), we ended up with an omelette each. We we’re not disappointed but rather found it hilarious.
- Its local village of Salinas has a great bar and excellent restaurant
Very easy to find and great location from A92. Lovely welcome and rooms of super size. Host let us change one of the rooms as well. Thank you . Lovely bars a few minutes walk from accommodation.
Breakfast was super . They even cooked us fresh eggs or omelettes on request.
- Easy to find, easy to park. Friendly staff, nice room, small village with three bar/restaurants, chemist open at 8pm. Very handy place on way to Granada. Would stay again.Breakfast good
- The staff were so helpful. The room was smashing with an exceptionally large bed. We chose this location as we were meeting friends who lived near by. The hotel staff actually drove us to the place we were meeting at. When we return next we would definitely book here again.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cortijo Nidolea offers accommodations in Caleta De Velez. Free private parking is available on site.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.Malaga is 20 miles from Cortijo Nidolea, and Torremolinos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Good location, quiet but close enough to everything.
- We loved the location and the fact it was a typical spanish property very querky, also the dip pool was an added bonus.
- Swimming pool, table in open area for breakfast, chill out atmosphere on site
- This hacienda/ pension is very nice, owners are nice people, rooms are clean. The location is good, cca 20 minutes far from the sea.
- The quiet in the morning. Being awakened by birds chirping. Being surrounded by nature. The general layout of the hacienda was very nice and has good potential. The dogs were very sweet and quiet. Never heard them barking. The homemade jam available for purchase. Easy parking.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Villa Andalucia is located in Cómpeta, just 26 miles from Malaga. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Nerja is 8 miles from Villa Andalucia, and Almuñécar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Lovely appartment with small kitchen, clean bathroom and good beds. Nice outside terrace (shared with other guests if there are any). The views are amazing and location in the village is excellent. The host is lovely as well and will give you any information you need.
- Lovely host Helen. Great view, tranquil part of town bur accessible to centre of village. Good location for walks in area. Twin room great, fridge to cool water and beer, comfortable beds, good shower. Small pool and terrace great to cool off, friendly atmosphere amongst other guests.
- Helen was very friendly, giving advice on anything we needed during our stay. We were in a studio room, and it was nice to have fresh milk in the fridge for coffee etc. The pool, with its shades and beds, was also very welcome as it was a hot week.
- The views, the pool and the garden. Perfect location for relaxed and quiet days and nights.
- Villa Andalucia is a beautiful property located in stunning countryside. Helen was always very friendly and helpful during our stay.
Top Guest Houses In Zafarraya Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zafarraya Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!