10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Yotala – Top Hotel Reviews
Yotala is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Yotala. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yotala. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yotala. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Yotala right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Yotala with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Yotala:
Hostal CasArte Takubamba
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal CasArte Takubamba offers accommodations in Sucre.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostal CasArte Takubamba.
- Friendly staff , 5 mins walk to supermarket, 20 mins walk to centre where there are lots of good cafe and restaurant. We had dinner at Cosmo Cafe, owner is a culinary chef and food is exceptional and reasonable price. Coffee and cheese cake and chocolate pie was yummy.
- Clean, very stylish and comfortable place to stay. And… Best. Showers. Ever. Hot, clean and finally good water pressure. Wifi works well in the communal areas, solid breakfast (bread, jam, choice of eggs, fruit salad, coffee and thee) and the place was secured properly. Staff was very helpful, spoke English and was always available.
- The location was great, very nice staff, and cool patio to cook next to the room. Room was comfy
- Very nice hostel and exceptionally clean with lovely plants and relaxing garden area. The breakfast and staff were lovely, would definitely recommend this hostel if you are looking for somewhere clean and quiet. We liked the location as it was away from the noise.
We had a double room with extra bath and small kitchen with fridge.
Excellent breakfast, very helpful and friendly people/ staff, good location in the city, lovely rooms, good bed, hot showers, lovely patio and meeting place with a kitchen to cook together. WiFi all over the place. Lovely decoration with art from Chuquisaca.
Casa de Huespedes Isabella
One of our best sellers in Sucre! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa de Huespedes Isabella offers accommodations in Sucre.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Casa de Huespedes Isabella.
We truly enjoyed our stay in Sucre and “Isabella’s”. The hotel was not that big which gave us a more homely feel. The staff was so friendly and helpful in every aspect.
We liked the relaxed breakfast buffet every morning which took place in the beautiful patio. On the last day when we were waiting for our bus we used the cozy outdoor areas and we were happy that we could leave our bags in the reception.
- Great value for money. Comfortable and clean and did the job. The staff were really really nice and helpful too.
- The room was simple but the location is very central an great to explore Sucre. The staff is super nice and extremely helpful and therefore I would recommend it!
- Great friendly staff. Very clean and great location. We stayed an extra night and got an ensuite room for same price. Christina was so friendly and a great host.
- The staff were really lovely and the place was set up really nicely!
- We truly enjoyed our stay in Sucre and “Isabella’s”. The hotel was not that big which gave us a more homely feel. The staff was so friendly and helpful in every aspect.
Hostal Condor B&B
One of our best sellers in Sucre! Condor B&B Casa de Huéspedes offers accommodations in Sucre.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great location, very friendly staff, good breakfast, large and comfortable rooms
- Good service, perfect location, nice building with small garden/patio to chill and have the nice breakfast.
- We had a great stay at Hostal Condor B&B. The room was lovely and the bed was comfy. We even had a nice sofa in our room. the property itself is an old colonial style building with 2 courtyards, one of which breakfast was served in. The breakfast was great too- on top of rolls and spreads, fresh fruit and juices, one day we were served a fresh fried pastry and another day scrambled eggs. The staff at the property were so helpful and friendly. The location is great – just a short stroll to the main square in Sucre. I only wish we could have stayed longer!
- This is a really nice property to stay in. The old courtyard design is really nice to have breakfast in. The staff are very helpful and talkative. The dogs are lovely! I stayed in a private room and then a dorm and they were both very comfortable and great for value.
- We booked an economy room and it was all we needed and at a really good price. Hot shower and a reasonably large room – if you book a normal double room they do look larger and nice actually. The lady who served breakfast was adorable and both front of house staff were great. The kitchen was very well equipped and great to cook outside. Breakfast was good but we did add food to it each day (eggs), it changed each day so one day eggs, another pastry and another cake etc
Casa Ramirez – Guest House.
One of our best sellers in Sucre! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Ramirez – Guest House. Is located in Sucre. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Casa Ramirez – Guest House..
- We loved the owners! Thomas and May are the cutest people on earth. They made our stay confortable since the beginning, until the last minute. Always wanting to help. The hostel itself is wonderful: an old house full of history and plants. With covered spaces and outdoor spaces… The kitchen is very nice, and they often put free fruits for the clients. So,finally, the experience was so positive that from 1 initial night we extended our stay in sucre for 2 weeks! it just felt like home. 🙂
- The best guesthouse I’ve ever stayed in! Owned by a charming French couple, this 18th century house in central Sucre is perfectly located, absolutely beautiful and really reasonably priced. The rooms are decorated with traditional furniture and the balcony view is perfect. The host has a ton of local recommendations too – top marks!
- Great location, near the main touristic places by foot
- Lovely room with antique furnitures. Central location to go everywhere. Good staffs. Good cost.
- The best about this place is Thomas and Mae, the couple running the place, they’re lovely people and it was very nice chatting with them during our stay. The building is also lovely with a beautiful courtyard and the rooms are spacious.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Imaynalla Hostel is located in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay totally affordable A++++, great experience with the decoration and the staff where really nice. Location also is perfect ….. Congrats !!
- Todo el personal muy atentos dinámicos, un buen servicio al cliente
- La amabilidad en la atención y la excelente locación geográfica que posee el hostel
Excelente ubicación, el
Hotel es muy bonito, nos gusto la decoración, tiene restaurante y la comida y la atención fueron geniales!
- Excelente atención del personal y deliciosa comida en el Restobar
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, San Felipe offers accommodations in Sucre.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Dolce Vita
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Dolce Vita offers accommodations in Sucre.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal WASI MASI
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, WASI MASI CASA DE HUÉSPEDES is located in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Staff is friendly (even though mostly no english), big book exchange. And if you love pets – there are cats and dogs!
After 5 months traveling we finally found a new home.
Roxana and all the staff are amazing. Really quiet and clean place, giving you everything you need.
We took amazing deal of accomadation, breakfast. Lunch and lesson class for the cheapest price in sucre.
Homemade lunch for 15 bolovian
It was really hard to leave!
- Bedrooms are very quirky with mattress on the floor. Outdoor terrace is very comfy. Great place though. Breakfast and WiFi pretty good.
- Very clean place, they clean the rooms every day. Good breakfast. Very good book exchange. Some of the staff speaks english. Nice common area outside. We really liked it here and extended our stay.
- Quite hostel with a cool chill out area, familiar atmosphere
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Pachamama is located in Sucre. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- It was really good value for the price. The beds were small but comfortable. The ping pong table outside was also really nice.
- Private room was good, chilled out space is what we needed
- Очень уютный хостел с просторным зелёным двором, где цветут розы и есть столики. Чек-ин с 8 часов, мы приехали раньше, и нас пустили подождать в зал со столами и диванами, сразу дали пароль WiFi. Номер не очень просторный, но не тесный, есть место, где разложить и развесить вещи, стулья, стол. Дверь выходит на общий балкон, откуда открывается симпатичный вид. Вода горячая. Вечером двор красиво освещается меняющими цвет фонариками. На кухне есть всё необходимое, включая большой холодильник. Есть веревки для сушки одежды. И правда, нам не хотелось уезжать из такого живописного отельчика.
- La vue, la table de ping-pong, l’épicière d’a côté
- Buena ubicación y excelente disposicion del personal.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Family Hostel offers accommodations in Sucre.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Really nice owner who was interested in their guests.
- The host Erica is very friendly and helpful, making you feel at home. The breakfast is amazing with various hot drinks, bread, cheese and fruits (there’s even chia seed during my stay). You can have a hot drink at anytime of the day too. The location is convenient, just a 5-10 min short walk from the Mercado and Plaza. I booked for 2 nights, yet extended for another 3 nights. You easily make friends with other travellers.
Great location just opposite one of the bigger plazas.
Great host who makes you feel at home
Great kitchen space and utensils
Great breakfast (includes fruit)
Good wi-fi ( slow in my room)
Nice outside area
Roof to dry your clothes
- Great location, and the staff were outstanding. Ericka was constantly making improvements and would do anything for the guests. It was just a very friendly atmosphere.
- The host was amazing, couldnt do enough for us! Helping us get to know the city. Accomadating our late requests for another night. Good breakfast and coffee! Great kitchen. Mini shop on site! She evan gave some people in the hostel some free fish for dinner!
Top Guest Houses In Yotala Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Yotala to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Yotala but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Yotala. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!