10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Yebra de Basa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Yebra de Basa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Yebra de Basa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yebra de Basa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yebra de Basa Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Yebra de Basa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Yebra de Basa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Yebra De Basa Aragon:
Located near some of Spain’s most extensive ski resorts, this charming hotel provides a great base for your visit to the Spanish Pyrenees and the Ordesa National Park.The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- Rural hotelthat offers a few lovely little extras…you will see when you go there.
- The restaurant was pleasant and the food very good. Great value for money.
- Good restaurant, friendly helpful staff, quiet, comfortable room, super shower and ample parking .
- Fairly simple hotel, family run and good feeling about it. Food was good too and the waiter was really charming and helpful.
- excellent place to stay. very clean,comfortable beds and excellent food. staff very helpful. will be staying here again on our return journey. excellent
Hostal Escartín is located in Sabiñánigo, just 18 miles from Formigal.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jaca is 10 miles from Hostal Escartín, and Cauterets is 29 miles away.
- Lovely Hostel. Owner most welcoming, Large room with a seating area, brand new bathroom unlimited hot water. comfortable bed and coffee making machine. Everything was spotlessly There is a charming inner courtyard with copious amount of plants with tables and chairs to sit and chat to fellow travellers.
- It was easy to get to from the bus station and it was rather quiet there. I enjoyed having a little patio area to enjoy the outdoors and we had a coffee maker in the room for the morning when we were leaving to take an early bus.
- Very clean tidy room which was quite spacious. Tea/ coffee making facility with small machine. Convenient location for several bars and restaurants.
Though we arrived late (we were visting the Vuelta and the whole village was crowded) the owner waited up for us and helped us with everything, like finding a parking spot and carrying the luggage.
The room was quite big! Nice coffee and some croissants…! Good terrace outside. Good value for money!
- Good location on our route.Nice sitting area in the room
Hostal Valle De Tena
Hostal Valle De Tena offers accommodations in Sabiñánigo.Each room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Formigal is 18 miles from Hostal Valle De Tena, and Jaca is 10 miles from the property.
- The Hostal is closed and we were directed to the Hotel Ciudad De Sabiñánigo which was a short walk down steps with suitcases. The owner was very friendly and gave us a room in the hotel at the same rate after informing us the Hostal had closed. We found it a good base to explore Ordessa National Park and Jaca.
- El alojamiento es muy confortable y el personal no puede ser más amable. Muy céntrico pero silencioso. Repetiría sin duda.
- baño muy limpio. Calefacción perfecta. Desayuno correcto.
- La habitacion muy bien y el personal amable. Lo peor el desayuno
- Habitación muy cómodo y completa, a destacar la amabilidad por parte del personal de la recepción!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and ski storage, Pinarillos is located in Sarvisé in the region of Aragon, just 19 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides ski equipment. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 28 miles from Pinarillos, and Jaca is 22 miles away.
- It was a nice setting, very picturesque. The lady who served us at the restaurant was very lovely.
- Great location, amazing views, simple but comfortable room, friendly staff
- Las arañas no nos atacaron y no nos obligaron a trabajar.
- Las vistas, en plena naturaleza. Los tabajadores muy amables, atentos…Clara de cafeteria una mujer super amable y divertida.volveremos.
- Muy buen sitio calidad-precio, en verano tiene que ser una gozada disfrutar de la piscina. El buffet del desayuno por 7 euros es más que suficiente. Muy bien ubicado si quieres hacer excursiones, se puede ir andando a Sarvisé y Broto. Con el coche muy cerca de Torla, Fiscal…Muy recomendable como opción económica.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Pirineos offers accommodations in Sarvisé, just 19 miles from Formigal.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 28 miles from Hostal Pirineos, and Jaca is 22 miles from the property.
- Typical mountain accomodation (lots of wood in the decor). Nice and quiet. Breakfast ok. A few restaurants around the corner.
- Very cozy hostal. Great staff. Breakfast with eggs to order.
- Me gustó el hostal, familiar, confortable, decoración bonita, la habitación normalita y acogedora, luz en la habitación y en el servicio, la presión del agua de la ducha, la tv pantalla plana de la habitación.
- Уютная недорогая гостиница в крошечном городке в предгорной долине. Рукой подать до всевозможных живописных троп и маршрутов. В хостеле есть номера с собственный душем и туалетом. Некоторые из них могут объединяться в один большой номер. В городке есть 2 ресторана и один уличный паб. В 3-х километрах выше есть городок по-больше – Брото. Там и выбор ресторанов побогаче.
- La habitacion estaba nuy limpia y la atencion muy buena. Estuvimos muy a gusto!
El Chate is located in Sarvisé, just 20 miles from Formigal.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles from El Chate, and Jaca is 24 miles from the property.
- The great ratio quality/price and the location
Friendly and helpful staff
- Nice remote beautiful location but only a 10 to 15 mins drive from everything you need. Helpful staff, good value
- Awesome location in the heart of the mountains. Big clean room with a nice private bathroom. Services (swimming pool, bar, restaurant) of a very nice quality and the place completely silent during night
- The prsonal very kind and helping.the place near wanderful river. They have a bar and sneck bar that very help
Hostal Rio Ara
Located in Fiscal, 23 miles from Formigal, Hostal Rio Ara features a playground and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Jaca is 23 miles from Hostal Rio Ara, and Cauterets is 27 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming.What I liked most was the breakfast buffet as you could help yourself to whatever you wanted,and there was loads to choose from,(from fruit,cereals,toast etc to bacon,ham etc) and in as a relaxed atmosphere as if you were in your own kitchen,but with a fabulous view of the river and mountains and all for the reasonable price of 5 euros fifty! Great start to the day!!!
- Breakfast was quite good. Dinner O.K. Biggest plus is the ability to store your bicycle safely.
- You could hear the sound of the river from the room
Great nice people
Excellent coffee and food
Very good location
- This was an excellent place to stop on our tour of the area. The room was clean and a good size and there were no issues with the shared bathroom. The hostel is used by locals and there is a homely feel about the place. Would definitely stop here again
El Rincón de Andrea
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Rincón de Andrea offers accommodations in Biescas.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Formigal is 10 miles from El Rincón de Andrea, and Jaca is 13 miles away.
- The location is excellent for walking in the Tena and Ordesa valleys, and locally convenient for shopping for self catering. The owners/staff could not have been more helpful.
- Sin duda tiene su encanto, tratan muy bien a los ciclistas facilitando suficiente espacio para las bicis. La cama de matrimonio era muy confortable.
- Un apartamento pequeño, pero cómodo, con cocina bastante completa, tendedero, las camas muy bien, incluido el sofá cama, que eran dos camas nido. A las afueras del pueblo, pero se llegaba al centro en 5 minutos (caminando con niños).
El apartamento perfecto para un fin de semana. Esta decorado con mucho cariño, la limpieza es excelente. Detalles que hacen que volvamos a repetir, como así ha sido.
Cafetera nespresso, estupendo para el café rápido de la mañana.
Hemos estado en el apartamento de un dormitorio, pero el sofá cama del salón, en realidad es una cama nido, con lo cual para dormir los niños es perfecto.
Nos dieron la posibilidad de salir más tarde de la hora.
Y desde luego, los propietarios encantadores.
- Elena fué muy amable.El apartamento muy coqueto y cuidado.Punto de partida excelente para hacer actividades
Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo
Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo is located in Broto, 17 miles from Formigal and 27 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Jaca is 22 miles from Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo, and Cauterets is 20 miles from the property.
- Everything was great. Owner of this amazing house was so kind and helpful to us. Room was with picturesque view to the waterfall! We were exited about this.
- The location was really nice, beautiful view to a huge waterfall. The whole interior design in the hotel was great as well. Particularly liked the light switches those were lovely. Loved the attention to the details. The host was really kind and helpful, nice to speak with him despite the language barriers. The bed was comfortable, room well equipped. The location and the surrounding is breathtaking. Was really nice how the host presented the food for breakfast.
- We enjoyed everything about our stay. Broto is a truly beautiful spot and the owner of the hotel is an absolute delight. The breakfasts were a real surprise and treat. All in all, our stay was perfect!!
A wonderful owner, incredibly cozy and clean rooms, a delightful view and the surrounding area. Comfortable living room with a homely atmosphere. From the room your own access to the pool.
A pleasant surprise was the kitchen, equipped with everything necessary.
The hotel is full of interesting little things, every thing is chosen with love.
From the hotel you can easily reach Ordesa Park
Thank you so much, we got great pleasure staying at your hotel
- Lovely place to stay, we wish we had time to stay for a week. The house was in a great position with wonderful views.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Skipass Hostal offers accommodations in Jaca, just 17 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Huesca is 31 miles from Skipass Hostal, and Gourette is 29 miles from the property.
- Great Value accommodation . The location for the town is excellent, Secure rear courtyard made great parking for our motorcycles.
- La relaccion calidad-precio, el desayuno bien y el personal muy agradable. Las habitaciones limpias, camas comodas y con buena calefaccion.
- Sin duda, la ubicación es estupenda. El propietario es una persona cercana y agradable siempre pendiente de los clientes.
- La cercanía del hostal al centro de Jaca y la calidad-precio del mismo.
- hôtel un peu vieillot…mais bon accueil, et surtout très bien placé prés du centre des activités de Jaca. Idéal pour cour séjour.
Top Guest Houses In Yebra De Basa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Yebra de Basa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Yebra de Basa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Yebra de Basa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!