10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Yanguas De Eresma Castile And Leon:
Hostal Goya II
Hostal Goya II is located in Carbonero el Mayor, just 14 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 24 miles from Hostal Goya II, and Navacerrada is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 50 miles from Hostal Goya II.
- Very friendly staff, and was above bar restaurant.
Simple and basic for a one night stop over
Very rustic and quiet (except there was a wedding going on at the local church)
The room has a balcony, it’s good decorated and has good furniture.
The bed is real double one.
The bathroom has a bidet.
It is possible to park your car near the hostal at opposite side of the street.
- Really affordable and quite close to Segovia (15 minutes driving).
- The room was good value for money – everything was as advertised.
Hostal El Mirador
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Mirador offers accommodations in La Lastrilla, just 1.4 miles from Segovia. The guesthouse has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Navacerrada is 17 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The hostel was spotless the staff were friendly we have travelled a lot and stayed in many hostels and we think this is the best
Large comfortable bed, quiet and clean
Roofed, free private parking area.
Nice Panorama View
Beautiful Path down to Segovia is not recommended by me, unless there is an unattached, huge evil & beasty old Watchdog to pass, who just would have to jump down his wall, the Tent was already down.
- Very helpful staff. Gave us map of town and showed us where to park in the town centre. Good location – just drove straight down hill to get into town. Restaurant very handy and good value. Rooms basic but fine for the price and very clean. Free parking onsite.
- good location, easy parking, nice view from the sun roof. – place is very clean – nice sitting areas.
- Very nice place. Superclean. Staff very welcoming. Private parking included. Comfortable bed and bathroom.
Located in Segovia, 0.4 miles from Alcazar, Hostal Fornos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The room was very warm and comfortable and the location was great in the old town.
- Kind, helpful staff. The room was clean. There are air conditioners in the rooms for heating as well, so you can change the tepmerature in your room. Perfect location.
- Very nice hotel associates. The room is clean and nice.
- Charming room, very clean. The location was excellent, just down the street from plaza mayor. The room rate was very affordable. The hostal was one floor up from the ground floor, but there was a small elevator. The desk was not staffed after 8 pm, but it was easy to let yourself in with a key to,the building and also the hostal on the upper floor. It is a simple place with no breakfast facilities, but the room was very pleasant and comfortable, except for street noise issues.
- View, balcony, perfect location, a real old building, many opportunities to go around, enjoy the meal, and of course architecture.
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hosteria Natura is located in Segovia, half a mile from Alcazar and 1,000 feet from The Beaks House.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Lovely comfy bed. Staff very helpful. It was the perfect central location for us, as we had not been to Segovia before. We were very pleased to be able to leave our bags at the hotel on the day we were leaving. This allowed us to enjoy the city and go for a walk along the river without luggage.
- Bed was comfy, room was basic but very clean and had everything I needed. Hotel is in an excellent location for all the tourist attractions and bus links. No bar or restaurant facilities in the hotel itself but there are numerous great quality places within a stones throw
- Nice hotel very well located in the centre of town. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- This hotel is in an excellent location. The proprietor was friendly and helpful. Lots of character in the room. Very clean, well kept and well maintained.
- The beds were so comfortable and the private bathroom was ideal. The best hostel I have ever stayed in.
Located in Segovia, 0.4 miles from Alcazar, Hostal Plaza features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hostal Plaza.
- Location and price were great. I had a good view of the cathedral from my balcony. Comfortable bed.
- Very close to all the tourist areas (aqueduct, Alcazar, restaurants, bars etc.). Checkin was straightforward and the room was clean and light. Excellent value for money, more like a hotel than a hostel.
- This hotel (hostel) is in a great place to wander around Segovia…close to everything. Plenty of bars and restaurants and cafes right next to it. Rooms are spacious and clean. Bathrooms are great.
- Perfect location, very nice room, estheticaly furnished and what is most important, very helpful and nice owners – thank you for all! It was short but great stay:)
- Loved the view from the room of the Cathedral & market square Room was clean & comfortable. Great location & price
Hosteria Natura Plaza
Hosteria Natura Plaza is located in the old town, close to the Plaza Mayor, only 350 feet from the Cathedral of Segovia and just 10 minutes’ walk from the Roman Aqueduct.Rooms at this guest house feature stone walls and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are also included.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets. The Alcazar de Segovia is 20 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
- Comfy bed. Large, clean washroom. Quiet, despite street action.
- They allocated us in another hostal with a bigger room. Was clean and comfortable for one or two nights. Near the centrum. There is a public parking place near and it is free on saturdays afternoon and the whole sunday. The stuff is kind and helpful.
Very central location, nice design with a mix of old bricks walls and modern furniture (think Swedish furniture giant). Definitely value for money.
Check-in machine may not be common, but works and gives you the key.
The booking website said there is no wifi – however there is. Check the sign next to your door for the password.
The hotel is at 100m from Plaza Mayor and Segóvia Cathedral, we love it!
Very nice and clean bedroom, everything we need.
- The rooms are very small, but we expected it. It is a cozy place and it was enough for us to stay for one night. The location is superb, located centrally in the old town, a good walking distance from the aqueduct and al cazar. Lots of bars and restaurants around as well.
Hospedaje La Judería
Hospedaje La Judería is located in Segovia, 1,300 feet from Alcazar and 1,950 feet from The Beaks House.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hospedaje La Judería.
- Lovely accommodations near important attractions yet in a quiet area. Having access to a shared refrigerator and electric kettle was a helpful.
- It’s a lovely location in the old Jewish quarter tucked behind the cathedral so it’s quiet but in the middle of the old town.
- Location is amazing, right next to the back of the cathedral, but only if you’re not driving. Nice communal refrigerator and vending machines. Bathroom was modern but shower tiny.
- Easy central location once I had arrived. Very scenic.
- Great view from the ‘superior’ rooms. Very quiet but close to all the sights.
Casa de la Moneda
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa de la Moneda offers accommodations in Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alcazar is 650 feet from Casa de la Moneda, and The Beaks House is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Location. Value for money. Historic interest. Good Wi-Fi signal.
Location inside the museum with the great view and nice park.
Easy walk up to the center.
- The girl who booked us in via the restaurant was very pleasant and helpful. The Museum was quiet at night as we were the only people there!!!
Il wifi funziona benissimo, anche di notte – wifi works well, all the night too.
Immerso in un ambiente incantevole – beautiful environment.
Notti molto tranquille e silenziose – very silent at night.
- The very place is very exotic since you live inthe territory of museum (coins production) and on the night time you have to open medieval doors to get into your dwelling.
Hostal La Posada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Posada offers accommodations in Espirdo, just 4.2 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Hostal La Posada, and Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from Hostal La Posada.
- If you have a car, this is a convient alternative to higher priced places in Segovia. It’s an easy run into the city and to parking by the aquaduct. The staff are friendly and the attached bar-cum-restaurant does excellent traditional food. The rooms are large and the place is modernly furnished. As virtually always in Spain, the shower could be better.
- Lo mejor fue la amabilidad del personal y lo amplio de las habitaciones
- Un pueblo muy tranquilo y cerca de la capital. La cena y el desayuno en el bar buenos. Un trato familiar y cercano. Volveremos!!☺️☺️
- La tranquilidad, la funcionalidad, a 6 kms de Segovia.
- La limpieza y el trato de la familia que lo lleva. Geniales
La Huerta de San Lorenzo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Huerta de San Lorenzo offers accommodations in Segovia.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Alcazar is 0.8 miles from La Huerta de San Lorenzo, and The Beaks House is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The quiet, the natural surroundings and wonderful view of the city walls. The owner was very friendly and helpful.
- A lovely location within view of the cathedral of Segovia. It’s in a quiet neighborhood just across from a historical monastery. The hotel itself is built in and around a garden. Just lovely! Wonderful hostess.
- Absolutamente nada, un desastre de hotel por llamarlo de alguna manera
- En general tanto la decoración como las instalaciones y la amabilidad de Charo
- Demasiado rústico para mi gusto. La habitación muy pequeña. Y no pudimos aparcar dentro porque no dejaban entrar y salir durante el día.
Top Guest Houses In Yanguas De Eresma Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Yanguas de Eresma Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!