10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Yan Nawa Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Yan Nawa Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Yan Nawa Bangkok Province:
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 2.4 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Moumou Hostel features a terrace and views of the city.You will find an ATM at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 5 miles from Moumou Hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The staff is very kind and helpful. They dont speak much english but google translate works. Debbie is very warm and friendly. The location is amazing. Lively and close to everything. Fast working wifi. There is some noise from the outside. i
I was on the 5th floor so didnt hear anything
- Very clean, friendly staff (although communication in English was difficult), good location. Very good spa next door and food court behind the house. MTS Station 5 minutes away.
- The room was nice and tidy. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Overall, it was worthwhile to stay for a night.
– very clean
– close to skytrain station
– bars and restaurants nearby
- To be frank, the hostel was not good enough, but the staff there was amazing! And it’s quite convenient for both 7-11 and BTS. So if I had another chance to visit Bankok, I would choose it again.
- The staff is very kind and helpful. They dont speak much english but google translate works. Debbie is very warm and friendly. The location is amazing. Lively and close to everything. Fast working wifi. There is some noise from the outside. i
The Little Pig Sukhumvit
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Little Pig Sukhumvit offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 2.1 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 4.2 miles from The Little Pig Sukhumvit, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 6 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The manager was very helpful and always so positive and smiling
- The bed was really nice. The quality of the comforter was great and there was food and beer available in the lobby, you just have to put your payment in an honesty jar.
What a lovely hostel and staff. The rooms were exactly as described and very clean. We booked a double room, which was very small but had everything you needed: comfortable double bed and a very small couch. There was not a lot of space for putting your bags but we didn’t mind. Compared to that the bathroom was pretty big. For once the bathroom floor remained dry while and after showering (which was a problem we had in almost all other hostels in Asia). WiFi and AirCon worked. And there is complimentary tea and coffee and delicous cookies. We felt really at home here.
We were also very pleased with the location. The hostel itself is located in a quite calm area. Still, you can get to the Eastern Bus Terminal and the Skytrain-Stop Ekkamai within 10 minutes of walking. And therefore the price for the rooms are very cheap compared to the average hostels around Sukhumvit Road.
- Great people working here. Close to mall, restaurants and public transport. Wifi has improved!
- There is a halal food restaurant near our motel. Skytrain is also near. it’s like 5 minute walk.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! BBHouse Khlongtan is located in Bangkok, just 1.8 miles from BTS-Ekkamai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.2 miles from BBHouse Khlongtan, and BTS-On Nut is 2.5 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 11 miles away.
- I like the interior design of this hotel, it is very artsy. The location is quite far from the center but it very close to Suvarnabhumi airport trough the airport rail link. If you need to catch up an early flight then better you stay over here. For moslem traveler, no need to worry as there is moslem street food vendor in the corner, very close to 7/11 too only 3 mins from the hotel. However overall my stay here was good.
- The location is very near to walking street, and all the other attractions in Pattaya. Friendly staff, they understand English. Very good neighbourhood.
- Very good location for transport to the airport. Free luggage storage after check-out. Also the possibility of hanging around in a lobby after check-out, hot drinking water available (we had a late night flight so these were our main reasons why we stayed at BB and were not dissapointed at all).
The minute I step to the reception, the room already ALL set, just taken lest than 3 minted to walk my tired body upstairs. Requested with high floor, quiet room, plus pleasantly surprused the room was larger and so joyful and happy.
Staff is super cordial and fast, impressive. Understood of all my needs, esp early check out, and leaving a bag for the next time which is within 3 more days.
I recommend highly, clean, plenty of room to move around, free water, life is all good.
- Room itself was lovely, and the staff was also great. Was able to store our bags there for a couple of hours in the day we left, which was a big plus.
Baan Mai Guest House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Sukhumvit neighborhood in Bangkok, 5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Baan Mai Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Siam Paragon Mall is 7 miles from Baan Mai Guest House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 10 miles from Baan Mai Guest House.
- Near BTS. 24hr supermart within 10 min walk. Clean. Next to BITEC
- Very conveniently located near BITEC and host was very helpful and accomodating to our needs
- Big clean room had everything I needed. Staff was very nice.
- The property was a short walk to the Bang Na BTS station, the room was large with a kettle, fridge, good air conditioning and free water was provided daily, the internet connection was good and consistent, there was a shop, a McDonalds and an MK restaurant about 150 m from the property. The area was quiet and peaceful.
- The host was very friendly and helped in every way. A hair dryer was kindly provided upon request and laundry was also taken care of for a minimal cost. On the last day when I had to head to the BTS and it was raining, she arranged to help me get there.
Don Muang Boutique House
Don Muang Boutique House is located in the Bang Khen neighborhood in Bangkok, 5 miles from Central Plaza Ladprao and 6 miles from BTS-Mo Chit.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Chatuchak Weekend Market is 6 miles from Don muang Boutique house, and MRT-Sutthisan is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- I really liked to stay at DMK Boutigue House. So quiet and good the energie out there! I really felt a good and sweet energie and that gives you a feeling of ‘home’. I’m sure it has to do with the family living there. they receive you with a big smile and the kids were sometimes around and they are so sweet.
- Very close to airport and the lady that owned it was very nice.
- I wasn’t aware that our room had a shared bathroom with everyone on the floor but the lady gave us a free upgrade to a private bathroom
- Helpful & friendly staff. Our flight was delayed so didn’t check in until 2am but was no problem with staff.
- We have no time to reply in time after returning home, now finally have time to evaluate,At that time because we were had very early flight in the morning of the second day , so I chose this one, the price is not expensive, and later found a house very warm inside, the sister who is very good, also help us to call a taxi in the second days,the room has free coffee, very good.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Maderla features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from Maderla, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- bathroom nice…..too big….should better use for wardrobe or for put the Fluggage
– comfy bed
– good air conditioner
– friendly staff
– the place had a funky design
- The room was very nice. Nice shower. Nice lighting. safe in room.
- Room was great , like the speakers in the room , toilet is very clean and modern
- Stylish rooms, comfy bed, air con, rain shower. Great value for money, can’t believe we haven’t stayed before. New favourite hotel in the area!
Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment
Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment offers accommodations in Bangkok.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles from Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment, and Siam Paragon Mall is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment.
- Nice and quite place. Very close to BTS and fancy places.
The bed is good..
the breakfast is beyond expectation
- Friendly and helpful staff, located in nice area with many good restaurants.
- Big room & well furnished with all our needs met.
Place close to Bus Terminal. If you have early bus, it is comfotable location.
I advise this place for one night stay.
Plu Garden Villa
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.7 miles from MRT-Silom, Plu Garden Villa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.Patpong is 0.8 miles from Plu Garden Villa, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Plu Garden Villa.
No reviews yet.
Cafe Ice Residences
Cafe Ice Residences is located in Bangkok, just 1.6 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.9 miles from Cafe Ice Residences, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.9 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles away.
Large bedroom with private covered terrace and an excellent cooked breakfast.
It’s a short 6 minute walk to Skytrain.
- Great noodle soup in the kiosk at the front of the cafe! The staff were super helpful – I had to leave early in the morning, before breakfast started, so on my request, they packed my breakfast up for me to take to the airport at 6:30am! So nice! (and it was yummy). Very grateful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They made a difference.
- The room was clean, and the bed was clean and comfortable. The hotel was well located to use the public transportation. Air conditioner was working very well.
- Very polite helpful staff. Excellent large comfortable bed in a very clean airy room. Good breakfast with options to cover most tastes.
- Large bedroom with private covered terrace and an excellent cooked breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Dozeoff offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1,400 feet from Patpong.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.MRT-Silom is 2,050 feet from Dozeoff, and MBK Shopping Mall is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Dozeoff.
- Location and surrounding amenities and morning street food aplenty.
– Lovely and helpful staff
– Great location in Bangrak
– Big dorm rooms with comfy beds
– Kitchen area free to use
– Lots of transport and info on tours
– Super close to all public transport
- close to bts station. silom area but not on the noisy part. 7-11 and local restaurants nearby. relatively new hostel. beds are comfortable. clean restroom.
We stayed in the 12dorm, it was all very clean and good to sleep in.
The bathrooms were clean and good, showers also.
There was free water.
Staff was also good 🙂
- The room, bathroom and common room were all kept very clean. Maps were provided and information regarding transport was available. Free tea and coffee was also a plus. The rooms weren’t too crowded and each bed had their own curtain to add a little bit of privacy. The Wi-Fi was also very good.
Top Guest Houses In Yan Nawa Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Yan Nawa Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!