10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Woodbrook Trinidad – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodbrook Trinidad is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Woodbrook Trinidad. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodbrook Trinidad. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodbrook Trinidad. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Woodbrook Trinidad right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Woodbrook Trinidad with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Woodbrook Trinidad:
Trinidad Gingerbread House
Every room is fitted with a patio with a garden view.Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Saint Augustine is 8.7 miles from Trinidad Gingerbread House, while Las Cuevas is 12.4 miles away.
- The place is beautiful, charming and very quiet…
- I loved my room , I loved the pool , the area was very convenient as it is the heart of carnival and that’s what I came to Trinidad for , wasn’t far from my friends as they were staying close , you feel like you’re at home really . It has a very beautiful garden , the whole property is very cosy .
- Loved it every minute just mad I didnt book longer honestly a great place to stay
- The photos really do not do the pool justice. Having a dip in the pool was our favorite thing to do after a day or walking around or a night of dancing.
- This establishment reminds me of home. It’s comfortable and the staff are lovely
Caribbean Tourist Villa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Caribbean Tourist Villa offers accommodations in Port-of-Spain, just 8 miles from Saint Augustine. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean small hotel. Close to ariapata where all the fun is. Don’t expect breakfast. Air co diction works fine. Pretty loud neighbours.
- I enjoyed the pool the most. It was clean and really big as displayed. I’ll visit again soon but only for short periods 😉
- The place was nice … the people are warm an welcoming ..nice pool an all there receptionist sweet must visit 👌🏾
- We loved the pool! Public transportation is challenging and takes about an hour and a half to get there(waiting for the maxi taxi to fill up)for this reason we found the pool very convenient and refreshing.
- The staff lack communication because the booking said with breakfast and when you reach you still have to tell them you need breakfast
Liam’s Guesthouse On The Avenue Port of Spain
One of our best sellers in Port-of-Spain! Liam’s Guesthouse On The Avenue Port of Spain offers accommodations in Port-of-Spain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and hairdresser’s at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Saint Augustine is 9 miles from Liam’s Guesthouse On The Avenue Port of Spain, and Las Cuevas is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 14 miles from Liam’s Guesthouse On The Avenue Port of Spain.
I didn’t like anything absolutely horrible! I honestly wish I can
give 0 ratings and I would not advise anyone to do business with this
embarrassment. I don’t even think I can call it an establishment.
- Great service fast check in really friendly cost effective loved it would definitely stay there again
- I love the neighborhood, lots of dining en supermarkets. Very quiet and everything was perfect
- The room was clean and comfortable. The location was great, close to everything but far enough so as not to be caught up in the noise of the clubs and partygoers.
Location was good, with good access to the city.
Place was clean, quiet and private.
- I didn’t like anything absolutely horrible! I honestly wish I can
Robert’s Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Robert’s Guest House offers accommodations in Port-of-Spain, just 8 miles from Saint Augustine. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Piarco Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Port-of-Spain in the region of Trinidad, 9 miles from Saint Augustine, Kiskadee Korner features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 14 miles from Kiskadee Korner.
No reviews yet.
Port Lodge is located in Port-of-Spain, 7 miles from Saint Augustine and 12 miles from Las Cuevas.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We loved cleanliness and safety, as well friendliness of Mrs Alicia. She is very attentive to you needs in terms of getting trip and travel arrangements, or delivery of food, information about the area. We loved the house itself and shade provided by trees and roof over head inside the court. You have to get your own food groceries and there is kitchen with a stove and lots to use. In vicinity we bought fresh vegetables and eggs and we cooked at home as well bought some food on the street. House is located in Belmont on the hill so you fell wonderful breeze coming from ocean. Lots of greenery and a lovely friendly white cat Lily. Our son who is 8 loved playing outside. We felt 100% safe and looked after. They have security cameras all over the compound. Lit up at night.
- staff were helpful and provided directions and a spare mattress
The guest house is in a good position, 15 minutes walk from downtown and queen Savannah’s park.
Alicia is gentle and helpful. The room was large and has a private kitchen.
- Did not like anything – to be sure, it is close to downtown but that was not of any benefit because everything closes at 5pm- you can’t find any place to eat nearby except KBC!
- Enjoyed my stay.Miss Alicia was very pleasent and always available.The surronding area is quiet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Carolyns View is located in Port-of-Spain, just 9 miles from Saint Augustine.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Piarco Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Near lots of shops and with an ading view, this was a great place. It is a homestay as Carolyn and her husband are incredibly friendly and always available if you need them
- Great location on north side of the city, tremendous view from upper floor veranda where you can breakfast in the shade. Spacious room with good a/c. Very well equipped communal kitchen where you could fully self-cater, as there is a big supermarket and bakeries within 5-10 minutes walk, also numerous different styles of eaterie. Carolyn is a delight, she can arrange private transfer from the airport which is worth using if you have heavy bags, though I used public transport one way which was cheap and interesting.
- Very pleasant, beautiful location. Nice, personable owners who helped with small necessities and arranging a driver.
- Great hosts! We really enjoyed the nice, clean room and the great terrace.
- The service and hospitality of the staff was great!
Monique’s Guest House
Monique’s Guest House offers accommodations in Maraval. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port-of-Spain is 2.5 miles from Monique’s Guest House, and Saint Augustine is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tonys Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Tonys Guest House offers accommodations in Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Saint Augustine is 11 miles from Tonys Guest House, and Las Cuevas is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in La Pastora, 5 miles from Port-of-Spain, Jen’s Gardenview features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Saint Augustine is 8 miles from Jen’s Gardenview, and Las Cuevas is 9 miles away. Piarco Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Woodbrook Trinidad Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Woodbrook Trinidad to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Woodbrook Trinidad but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Woodbrook Trinidad. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!