10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Westlands Westmoreland – Top Hotel Reviews
Westlands Westmoreland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Westlands Westmoreland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westlands Westmoreland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westlands Westmoreland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Westlands Westmoreland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Westlands Westmoreland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Westlands Westmoreland:
Natalie’s Rooms offers accommodations in Negril. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Sangster Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alvynegril Guest House
Situated along Negril´s West End Cliffs, the Alvynegril Guest House offers stunning sea views and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker. Coral Beach is a 3 minute drive away.Each stylish modern room at the Alvynegril offers views of the sea. Decorated with custom furniture, all rooms feature a private bathroom.The famous Rick’s Café is a 5 minute drive away along the seafront, while Negril Lighthouse is a 7 minute drive away. Free parking is available outside the guesthouse.
- The location is amazing. A real hidden gem. Right on the cliff over Joseph’s Cave. Turquoise blue water below and amazing access to the cave. Auntie May is a pleasure to talk to and hold a vibe with. The rooms are nice with simple settings. The location is really incredible and a true gem. There are some nice local restaurants nearby for some authentic Jamaican food.
- Incredible location. Gorgeous sunsets. Cliff jumping. Cool caves. Great experience
- Nice guests house nearby Rocks Hole resort with a direct view to the entrance of St Joseph’s Cave where you can swim inside. The owner of the house have the the access to the back entrance of the cave from their garden, which is above the caves.
- tem uma vista maravilhosa, o rapaz que nos atendeu e super gente boa. mto proximo do rick´s cafe
- Tudo que pedimos fomos atendidos, como uma cafeteira, pratos e talheres, informações etc. Da casa dos proprietários temos acesso a uma gruta para nadar no mar, perfeito. Vista maravilhosa!
T-Bird on the Cliffs
Featuring free WiFi, T-Bird on the Cliffs offers accommodations in Negril. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Sangster Airport is 34 miles away.
- We love the lush garden and comfortable, clean rooms. I really enjoyed meeting the staff and friendly local patrons. Mr. Biggs took care of our transportation needs and was the best guide a first time visitor could wish for. My daughter loved the cool tree house!
- We found T- Bird as a really nice place for staying. Anita and Bigs are kind and nice persons who made our staying in Jamaica really pleasant. They were very helpfull and the best team thet we met in Jamaica. Hugs for them 😀
- The staff at the T-bird is exceptional, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay but if your looking for a fancy place this is not for you. Its plain and simple but has everything you need, good location to supermarket, activities – right across the street from Ricks’s Cafe. It can be quite noisy at times so if you are a light sleeper and pair of earplugs work great! Great stay and can’t beat the price!
- I loved the local atmosphere. The staff was amazing and more like family than anything. They truly look out for the safety and comfort of their guests. The treehouse setting was incredibly cute and spacious. Located directly across from Rick’s cafe , it offered a wide variety of shops and food both up and down the cliff. An easy taxi into town or to 7 mile beach. AMAZING chef on premise and a cozy bar to sit and enjoy the ambience. LOVED IT.
- This is a pleasant place in an excellent position near lovely cafes in Negril
One of our best sellers in Negril! Tingalaya’s Retreat offers accommodations in Negril. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Tingalaya’s was off-the-beaten-path in a quiet but accessible part of town. The landscaping, decor, and peacefulness of the property let you enjoy the natural beauty of Jamaica without the crowds. The next time we travel to Jamaica, Tingalaya’s will be at the top of our list.
- Tingalayas was the most beautiful part of my trip to Jamaica. It is truly a paradise. The staff were amazing, the food was delicious, and I had the opportunity to really enjoy a solitude not far from town.
- The Beds were extra comfy and the staff Maria, tanisha and Sophia were super accommodating. Delicious, fresh and Phenominal breakfast spread. Loved how quite and serene it was bcuz I needed some R&R. Lovely grounds. Very clean with uniquely pan african and local decor in the rooms. Will definitely book again
- Super clean, quiet place, very friendly and accommodating staff. Nice cabins, no noisy businesses or car traffic nearby, no TV (great!), and the internet works. The breakfasts are awesome and are included. The dinners are even better, especially the lobster and the jerk chicken, and are reasonably priced. We should have had dinners there more often because the food was magnificent, and at least as good as in most of the restaurants.
- Jube and Maria were amazing hosts! This is ideal if you’re looking for a relaxing time away in Jamaica! The Negril locals made me feel at home and I will be returning to paradise!
JahFreedom Inn is set on the west end of Negril, only 5 minutes’ drive from the town centre, and 2.5 miles from the West End area. Free WiFi access is available. The beach is 800 feet away.Rooms here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and cable channels. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms. Extras include a fan.At JahFreedom Inn you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen where guests can cook their meals. There is a restaurant area within a 5-minute drive.Other facilities offered by the property include a tour desk and a common use living area. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including windsurfing, diving and snorkelling. Canoo Beach can be reached in a 10-minute walk.Negril Aerodome is 6.2 miles away. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Catcha Falling Star Gardens
Featuring free WiFi, Catcha Falling Star Gardens offers accommodations in Negril. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 34 miles from Catcha Falling Star.
- I love this location and will always stay here when in Negril. Romaine and Loretta were so helpful and really make you feel right at home. Security is more than helpful. Sheldon was great and more than helpful. The pool is so beautiful. They really keep the pool area gorgeous. The room has a porch with a hammock and chairs. Cable, Hot water, fridge, coffee maker and kettle. The location is ideal for the west end as it is directly across from LTU Pub and Ricks. A very cute coffee shop is right by as well. I will see you all soon! 🙂 Thanks again for everything!
- The patio with the hammock was great. The whole property is beautiful.
- The atmosphere was calm the room was nice along with the pool, restaurants were close by along with a spectacular view of the sea, over all it was excellent no complaints
- This place is amazing. Staff is so helpful and welcoming, rooms are clean and neat, equipped with AC, kettle, glasses. There was also a place for parking our car. Behind our place there was a nice place to relax with a swimming pool and opposite the street there is famed Rick’s Cafe where you can see most amazing sunsets. I highly recommend staying in Catcha.
Beds very comfortable.
Overhead fan in combination with the oscillating fan made for the perfect breeze. No a.c. needed.
Beautiful property in Cliffside away from the touristy beach area.
So chill and relaxing.
New Moon Cottage
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. New Moon Cottage is located along Jamaica’s beautiful Caribbean coast and has private guest parking and lush tropical grounds. This property is within a 5-minute drive of the center of the city.The air-conditioned rooms at this property feature a TV and a wardrobe. The bathrooms are private and feature a shower and toilet.The property can prepare meals for guests and there are several restaurants serving national and international food within half a mile of the property.Guests can relax on the property’s furnished terrace, or head to the popular Seven Mile Beach, just an 8-minute drive away.There is a small shopping center 1.5 miles away, and there is a 9-hole golf course within a one-hour drive of the property.Sangster International Airport is 50 miles from New Moon Cottage.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairmont offers accommodations in Negril, just 10 miles from Alma. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and diving. The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Sangster Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Negril, 10 miles from Alma, Nelsons Retreat features free WiFi access and free private parking.You can play pool at the guest house. Sangster Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
plantain leaves cottages
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, plantain leaves cottages offers accommodations in Negril.Each room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Sangster Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Westlands Westmoreland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Westlands Westmoreland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Westlands Westmoreland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Westlands Westmoreland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!