10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vouvray Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Vouvray Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vouvray Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vouvray Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vouvray Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vouvray Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vouvray Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vouvray Centre:
One of our top picks in Vouvray – and a guest favorite.
Located in Vouvray and with Vineyard and Wine Museum of Moncontour reachable within 1.2 miles, Le Gaimont provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a garden. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.Each room comes with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while certain rooms include a kitchen equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The guesthouse offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at Le Gaimont.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire, 6 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- This is a fantastic property, a perfect marriage between keeping the structure and culture of this beautiful house and recent updating where necessary for the comfort of guests and family. The breakfast is an added bonus with the best croissants I have ever tasted, fresh squeezed juice, delicious cheeses, and homemade jams. But the best part is the hosts, Elisa and Matthieu, who are charming, cultured, and do everything they can to help you with suggestions for dining, traveling, or just making sure you are happy there. We loved it there and wished we had stayed longer than 2 nights. Do yourself a favor and go !!!
- Elisa and Mathieu took excellent care of us and the place was beautiful. We arrived and it was very hot, Mathieu provided portable AC where it was too hot to ensure everyone was comfortable. Breakfast was also very good!
- Absolutely beautiful home and gardens. Host are very friendly and also helpful
- Place is a natural beauty, experience and the owners make you fill at home. Visit and stay over if you travel by Vouvray
- The place is amazing. It’s very good located and the owners were extremely friendly and welcoming. Great breakfasts and very cozy and comfortable rooms. We loved our experience from the beginning to the end.
Manoir Du Parc
One of our top picks in Amboise.Manoir du Parc is located in the heart of Amboise in the Loire Valley. It offers uniquely decorated rooms, chalets and cottages with free Wi-Fi and free, closed parking. Amboise Chateau is just 1,300 feet away.Accommodations is set in a peaceful garden setting with century-old trees. Rooms include a lounge with fireplace, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and private bathrooms.At the Manoir Du Parc there are studios and 2 guest rooms in an annex building. There is also a wooden lodge located among the trees with a private hot tub and sauna.There is a heated outdoor swimming pool open from May to September.
- Wonderful apartment with full kitchen and 3 full bathrooms. Perfect for a family of four or 2 couples. We enjoyed the sauna and hot tub.
- Great location. Owner was able to accommodate last minute to upgrade to a new unit with air conditioning.
- Roomy room in cottage at rear of property. Location in town excellent.
- The proprietress went out of her way to accommodate our late arrival and even made us a little “breakfast to go” when we had to depart early. She also happily made restaurant reservations for us each night, which are so necessary in these small villages with lots of tourists. The historic old home, set in the midst of Amboise was a perfect location to visit the region. The rooms in the historic manor house were charming and our preference, although the backside of the property had nice little cabins complete with jaccuzzi tubs outside. There was a swimming pool as well! We definitely recommend this place!
- The location was perfect for a visit to Amboise as you could walk to the chateau, the DaVinci house and many restaurants. We stayed in one of the cabins with a private hot tub which we enjoyed each evening after touring. It was very relaxing and rustic and romantic. If you want more of a chateau feel you should opt for the main manor. Gael is very welcoming and helpful with all details.
Ferme de Launay
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a garden, Ferme de Launay is located in Chançay. Guests can enjoy garden views.Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the guesthouse.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Ferme de Launay, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- The owner was a woman really kind, the swimming pool was awesome and the breakfast superb!!
- The host was very kind and found us a restaurant in a nearby village to eat at on the evening we arrived and booked a table for us, much appreciated.
- Personable and helpful hostess. Quiet and pleasant location.
Accueil formidable ! Très bel endroit.
Très bonne table d’hôte et, en plus, tout pour faire pique-niques ou barbecues dans le jardin.
Vraiment à recommander !
- Struttura nel verde, chi vuole tranquillità qui la si trova. Colazione buona e giusta come quantità
Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA)
Featuring a garden, terrace and views of garden, Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA) is located in Rochecorbon, 2.5 miles from Marmoutier Abbey.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA) also feature free WiFi, while some rooms have a patio. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 4.2 miles from Troglodytes “Loire Sauvage” (SPA).
No reviews yet.
Le Grand Vaudon
Located in Rochecorbon and with Marmoutier Abbey reachable within 2.3 miles, Le Grand Vaudon provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a terrace.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, while certain rooms at Le Grand Vaudon also offer a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 4 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautiful house with a magnificent room. Hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Availability of parking was a plus too.
- Nous nous sommes sentie à notre aise, dans un cadre qui répondait très bien à nos attentes. La propriétaire est bien agréable et disponible. Je recommande sans hésitation.
Très bel endroit,
accueil parfait, petit déjeuner copieux, chambre au top ! Nous reviendrons avec plaisir
- Lit extrêmement confortable, maison magnifique, accueil exceptionnel malgré‘ une réservation de dernière minute. Je recommande chaudement cette maison d’hôte qui nous fait sentir comme chez nous grâce à une ambiance familiale !
notamment, le copieux et raffiné petit déjeuner aux bougies, dans une douce ambiance du XVIIIème siècle.
L’accueil du soir dans cette belle salle à manger pour nous permettre d’y prendre notre repas.
La chambre spacieuse et gaie, son espace privé, le lit confortable …
enfin, la grande gentillesse de notre hôtesse !
Le Clos Notre Dame
Located in Montlouis-sur-Loire, Le Clos Noter Dame features a garden, tennis court and free WiFi. The guest house provides garden views and a sun terrace.Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Guests at the guest house can enjoy a continental breakfast, included in the rate.You can play squash at Le Clos Noter Dame, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.Tours is 7.5 mi from the accommodations, while Blois is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 11 mi from Le Clos Noter Dame.
- Jolie chambre d’hôte très propre et bien placée pour visite de la région un accueil très agréable
- Propriétaires accueillants , chambre spacieuse, large terrasse sur laquelle il fut agréable de prendre un petit déjeuner copieux et de qualité .
- Propriétaires charmants, chambre ravissante, petit déjeuner somptueux. Un plaisir.
- Le petit déjeuner qui est vraiment varié et composé d’excellents produits.
- L’accueil chaleureux, chambre spacieuse avec des petites attentions pour le voyageur (mini bar, bouilloire, cafetière…), grande propreté, très calme. Petit déjeuner copieux, excellent et très raffiné.
Maisonnette (type studio) Indépendante
Guests can use a garden.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Maisonnette (type studio) Indépendante also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms are equipped with a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montlouis-sur-Loire, like hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 11 miles from Maisonnette (type studio) Indépenda.
The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was not included, but coffee and tea were at our disposal for free. Coffee machine and microwave available, but no cooker.
Quiet location but car needed to reach the structure.
- Had a lovely country side feeling to it. Cottage was tasteful decorated and very comfortable. Tea and coffee making provisions supplied. Had a small fridge. Owners were friendly even though they didn’t speak much English.
Un superbe ancien chalet avec charme, histoire et caractère près de la Loire et tous les châteaux. Nous avons très aimé la situation et qu’on a des poules juste à côté, ainsi que le beau jardin et le chalet il même bien sûr avec son décor récent et avec goût. Trop bien!
Avec plaisir on y retournerai.
- Un petit logement au calme au fond d’un petit jardin charmant
- Le charme du lieu. L’accueil sympathique et la disponibilité des hôtes.
- The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was not included, but coffee and tea were at our disposal for free. Coffee machine and microwave available, but no cooker.
Château de Veretz
Château de Veretz is offering accommodations in Véretz. Every room comes with a terrace with garden views.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at château de Veretz also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms include a river view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 10 miles from Château de Veretz.
- Really lovely small castle with interesting history, antique furniture, and vibrant antmosphere. What is great, its not museum or just hotel, you are feeling yourself like inside old house with the real family there, living the real life, using all these beautiful things, etc. I loved the big, wilde park behind the castle, the yard is not very groomed, but for me it was the part of old charm. We had the very nice room, especially i was impressed by bathroom which was really as a bathhall 🙂 Breakfest is French (which is normal), you are having it in exquisite dining room reminiscenting old tales and romantic tv-series.
- Everything , in particular the hospitality of the owner.
Demeure de charme avec son histoire et son âme, la gentillesse et disponibilité de la maitresse des lieux.
Petit déjeuner copieux et varié. Chambre Henriette magnifique.
Un séjour très positif.
Un superbe “petit” chateau familial à proximité de Tours et Amboise. Tous les principaux châteaux sont à moins d’une heure (Azay le Rideau, Chenonceau, Chambord…).
Le petit dej’ est très bien, l’accueil aussi, vraiment bien 🙂
הטירה מאוד מיוחדת במיקום מקסים לטיולי בוקר רגליים
Le cheval bleu
Located in Larçay, Le cheval bleu has a garden, BBQ area and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while some rooms have a kitchen equipped with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 8 miles from Le cheval bleu.
- Everything!!! It is centrally located in the Loire Valley within easy drive to visit the various Chateaux in the region. The place is not only brand new but extremely well equipped. It was impeccably clean and bright. Although small we never felt it tight or claustrophobic. The sofa bed is also extremely comfortable. The host is very attentive and welcoming. Definitely recommend.
- Excellent hosts. Magnificent kitchen. Exit to the garden. Ability to cook barbecue.
Tout était parfait, , l’accueil, l’emplacement, le studio, la propreté, le linge de maison, le lit, les draps, la propriétaire nous avait mis un ventilateur vu la chaleur,.
Baguette extra pour le petit déjeuner, mis a disposition des beaucoup de sortes de cafés pour le petit dééjeuer.
Que dire de plus EXTRA
- séjour très agréable, très bon accueil hôte, disponible, je le recommande .
Studio indépendant bien agencé au calme.
Possibilité de parking à proximité immédiate du logement.
Les chambres de Marie
Featuring a garden, Les chambres de Marie is located in Tours in the Centre region, 1.4 miles from Hotel Goüin Museum and 1.4 miles from Basilica of Saint Martin. The property is around 1.7 miles from Les Halles de Tours Market, 2.6 miles from Vinci International Congress Center and 1.6 miles from Place Plumereau. Château de Tours is 1.6 miles from the guesthouse and Musee des Beaux-Arts is 1.7 miles away.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Les chambres de Marie also feature free WiFi, while some have a garden view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Les chambres de Marie has a sun terrace.Cathedrale St-Gatien is 1.7 miles from the guesthouse, while Touraine Chamber of Commerce is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 3 miles from Les chambres de Marie.
- This place is awesome. Great location, lovely welcome from Maria in the beautiful city of Tours. Would happily bring the whole family next time.
- Extremely accommodating and friendly Host….very clean and very comfortable accommodation. Superb breakfast. Great location in relation to the town centre.
Marie is a perfect host. She is kind, smiling, she gives you all the directions and suggestions you need. She has a lovable family and her children are really well-mannered. The rooms were really clean, the bathroom spacious and comfortable and the breakfast has been very good! Everything is homemade by Marie, a real plus 🙂
The apartment is not exactly center located but considering that the Tours center is really cahotic this has been an advantage for us. She speaks either English or Italian
Great location. Great host fab comfortable beds and a delicious breakfast
A great stay thank you
- Marie is a fantastic host and a real credit to her City and the tourist industry in general. Nothing was too much trouble and her communication was first rate. She went out of her way to make sure our visit was enjoyable. We were fortunate to have the whole of the upstairs area – everything was immaculate and also very comfortable. The location is also excellent – just a few minutes walk to the very efficient tram system – which is great value f you buy a 24/48 hour pass. Oh – I almost forgot – Marie’s breakfast were also a great treat each day. Thank you Marie – we will not forget our visit. Good Luck with your future plans
Top Guest Houses In Vouvray Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vouvray Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vouvray Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vouvray Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!