10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Voutezac Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Voutezac Limousin is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Voutezac Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Voutezac Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Voutezac Limousin. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Voutezac Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Voutezac Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Voutezac Limousin:
7 Bed & Breakfast
7 Bed & Breakfast is set 350 feet from the Pompadour Chateau and racecourse in Arnac-Pompadour, and offers free WiFi, a garden and a terrace. Guests are free to relax in the lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar.The guest rooms are individually decorated and include satellite TV and a wardrobe. They each have an private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the morning and an English breakfast is available on request. Guests can prepare hot drinks in the rooms.Free public parking is available on site and Arnac Pompadour Train Station is 1,650 feet away. The property is 12 mi from exit 45 of the A20 motorway and a 50-minute drive from Limoges.
Middle of town, walking distance to restaurants and castle and tourist locations (including a horse race course).
Rooms very nice, large and clean.
Parking directly outside – on the street (free).
Shops nearby and plenty to do. restaurant across the road was an excellent Cafe, nice food and friendly service.
- Lovely hosts who went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
- Sophie was very friendly and it was nice to chat with her. There is also a restaurant so we could have a meal onsite which was great after a day of driving and sightseeing. The room was spacious and bed very comfortable.
Owner friendly and flexible to customer needs
- We have stayed at this property before and it fully meets our requirements being both clean and comfortable as well as being close to the local facilities.
- Middle of town, walking distance to restaurants and castle and tourist locations (including a horse race course).
Maison Lyre, Pompadour
Offering free WiFi, Maison Lyre, Pompadour is located in Arnac-Pompadour. The room features a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy garden views.The unit at the guest house is equipped with a seating area. The property will provide guests with an oven.Limoges is 31 mi from Maison Lyre, Pompadour, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 17 mi from the accommodations.
Situé à 5 mm à pied du magnifique Château de Pompadour.
Dans une petite cour intérieure, grand studio bien agencé et confortable, au calme, bien indépendant de la maison des propriétaires charmants et prévenants.
- Prachtige grote ruimte, een heerlijk bed, een lekkere bank en een gerieflijke keuken!
- L”accueil sympathique ,des gestes prévenants (fruits, vin et biscuits sur la table fleurie) ,fourniture d’autres serviettes et surtout décor personnel ,pas standard dans un bel espace.Échanges chaleureux au quotidien .
- Un studio, je m’attendais à avoir une chambre. C’est un +
Maureen et Martin sont des hôtes charmants et très attentionnés tout en étant discrets. Le logement est tout simplement parfait, spacieux et très confortable. Il est idéalement situé, à quelques minutes à pied du château et du pôle équestre.
Maureen and Martin are both charming caring, discreet. The room is just perfect, spacious and very confortable. It is very well located, a few minutes from the castle and the equestrian facilities.
- Situé à 5 mm à pied du magnifique Château de Pompadour.
Moulin Bleu de Vézére
Located in Saint-Pantaléon-de-Larche in the Limousin Region, 22 mi from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Moulin Bleu de Vézére features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace.Some units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath and bath or shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 3.7 mi from Moulin Bleu de Vézére, while Rocamadour is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brive Souillac 11 mi from Moulin Bleu de Vézére.
- Beautiful hotel, charming rooms, gracious host, exquisite breakfast.
- The best feature of the Moulin is the host! HE was brilliant and so accommodating and nobody does eggs better! But beyond this, our stay was more than excellent, with rooms that were both well designed, tastefully decorated and comfortable (with vintage furniture and decoration). Getting to it, you have to cross the industrial outskirts of the town, but then you get to small country roads and the Moulin is on just one of those. The river behind is beautiful and the building is also exceptional.
Pristine and beautiful accomodations. We chose the two bedroom apartment overlooking the rushing stream. Large living room with picture window view!
Lovely furnishings, bedding, and baths!
- Wonderful stay with our dogs. A beautiful interior and exterior. Breakfast great. Hostess very welcoming.
- Lovely setting, tranquil with nice views over the river
Le Pigeonnier is located in Brive-la-Gaillarde, 2,300 feet from Brive Comptoir des Bois and 2,650 feet from Brive Town Hall. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.For an extra charge, guests can enjoy a breakfast at the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brive Media Center is 0.9 mi from Le Pigeonnier, while Allard Packaging is 0.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 55 mi from Le Pigeonnier.
The location was fabulous, views over the town, so quiet
M Counord was so helpful from telling us where the laundrette was to where the best place was to canoe! Very friendly
- The property is in a lovely spot and it was great to be able to sit out and eat our meals, breakfast here is not included.
I liked everything about this wonderful property. It is situated just outside central Brive giving a good view of the town.It is well designed making efficient use of every bit of space and it is beautifully appointed. The owner was incredibly helpful even offering to taxi us into Brive.
It is better than a five star hotel suite.
Nice self contained unit with cooking facilities, oven, microwave, fridge.
Lovely hot shower, toilet and sink area.
Doors onto patio area with table and chairs and a lovely view down to the town below. The view was even better at night overlooking the twinkling lights.
For an extra 5€ each we were given breakfast which was a choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate, warm baguette, croissants , jam and orange juice.
- Very friendly owner and a good french breakfast. The location was amazing!
- The location was fabulous, views over the town, so quiet
Chambre Villa Dolce Vita
Chambre Villa Dolce Vita in Saint-Germain-les-Vergnes provides adults only accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer, rooms at Chambre Villa Dolce Vita also offer free WiFi, while some have a pool view.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- La sérénité des lieux et de leurs maîtres. Parenthèse de zénitude.
- Que du bonheur… L accueil chaleureux des hôtes, une chambre cocooning dans un cadre d’exception où rien ne manque
L’accueil très chaleureux de Véronique et Michel , leurs gentillesses , leurs attentions , et leurs humour , dans un cadre très ZEN et reposant .Les petits déjeuners très complets et très bons . D’excellents conseils pour nous faire découvrir la région de la CORREZE avec un guide de plusieurs circuits qu’ils ont élaborés et testé pour les voyageurs que nous sommes.
Et puis la Réflexion plantaire prodigué par Michel qui a fait du bien à ma femme et dont je profiterais à mon tour au prochain rdv .
Et puis si le cœur vous en dit et que vous passez quelques jours chez eux , nous vous conseillons aussi comme nous l’avons fait (en tant que débutant (première fois), de chanter en leurs compagnie avec un karaoké ils sont pro dans ce domaine .
Région reposante pour nous .
Nous avons passé 15 jours à La Dolce Vita , que du bonheur !!!
Cathy & Jean-Marie de NICE
- Merci pour votre accueil chaleureux dans cette belle région qui nous était jusqu’ici inconnue… à bientôt 🙂
- L”accueil chaleureux des hôtes et leur gentillesse. Le calme et la sérénité des lieux. Un environnement très agréable. L’esprit zen de l’établissement. Tout était parfait. A recommander sans modération.
Villas de Leypinas B&B
Villas de Leypinas is a group of renovated farm buildings offering modern accommodations in a traditional, rural setting close to the village of Saint Pardoux Corbier. There is free WiFi and parking.Each room has an attached bathroom and is equipped with tea/coffee making facilities.Guests can enjoy the on-site swimming pool, and hire bikes to explore the countryside. Close by there is fishing, canoeing, horse riding and karting.Villas de Leypinas is located 10 minutes’ drive from the A20 motorway, 3.7 mi from the town of Lubersac and 5 mi away from Pompadour.
- Stunning property wonderful hosts, couldn’t ask for more. Wish we could have stayed more than one night
Marvellous few days at Villas de Leypinas. It’s a fantastic property- beautifully renovated, stylish and spotlessly clean everywhere. We’d really recommend this as a great place to base yourself for an overnight stay or, as we did, a longer break. We stayed 4 nights and toured round the region- there’s a lot to do!
Dave and Jackie are exceptionally welcoming hosts as well as ambassadors for the region- they’re part of the local community but were also a help to us because we can’t speak French. We really enjoyed the local market (on some summer evenings) which they took us to, where we bought local duck and venison and cooked on the village BBQ. It was great!
Pool is lovely, too. Highly recommended!
- Have stayed for a week previously its just the whole place is relaxing.
- David and Jacky were great hosts. The B&B is very beautyful – it is very impressive that they gave the house and garden a complete make over and the result is brilliant.
tout était superbe
très belle restauration beaucoup de gout quel travail des proprietaires!
Featuring a garden and barbecue facilities, Les Landes is located in Saint-Pardoux-Corbier.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Les Landes also have free WiFi, while some have a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche, 42 miles from Les Landes, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
The very warm welcome from the owners.
The pictures, which we believe were painted by the host’s father.
Provision of tea and coffee making facilities in the bedroom.
The garden and views.
- Ian and Mandy have a lovely place in the middle of the countryside. Very peaceful but only about 15min from the motorway, 5 min to the large grocery and petrol station and only a few minutes from a lovely little town. They really couldn’t have been more helpful and provided free beers which were a lovely addition to our evening picnic on their lawn on a hot summers evening. A nice private space with everything you need for things for the picnic to toiletries. We loved it.
- Nothing was too much trouble for Mandy the host who is a lovely person.
Nous avons été très bien accueillis, l’hébergement est charmant en pleine campagne.
Nous avons profité d’une bonne literie et d’un petit déjeuner dehors au levé du soleil avec une vue magnifique sur la campagne.
Les hôtes sont vraiment très gentils et aux petits soins.
- L’accueil, la gentillesse et la courtoisie de nos hôtes, l’excellent rapport qualité/prix, tout était parfait! Nous y retournerons sans hésiter lors d’un prochain passage dans la région.
- The very warm welcome from the owners.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos des Senteurs
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, a garden with terrace and a children’s playground, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos des Senteurs is located 3.7 mi from Brive-la-Gaillarde and its train station.At Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos des Senteurs, a continental breakfast is available, including homemade jam.The rooms come with free toiletries. All rooms have a private bathroom and toilet. A TV can be requested for free and the chalet has barbecue facilities.Brive Vallée Dordogne Airport is 9.3 mi from Le Clos des Senteurs and Brive Golf Course is 5 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Très bon accueil, piscine superbe, chambres propres et confortables.
- Habitación ancha y cama muy cómoda. La señora que gestiona el establecimiento es tan agradable como paciente con nosotros que hablamos un frances muy lejos de ser perfecto. Desayuno riquisimo. Todo muy limpio y bien arreglado.
- L’endroit est sympa, la propriétaire est charmante et l’accueil y est chaleureux. La piscine est très agréable. Le petit déjeuner est parfait. Les prunes et les poires !!! Un régal !! Très sympa pour une halte.
- La tranquillité et la gentillesse de la propriétaire
Frühstück, Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft der Besitzerin, Pool da es extrem heiß war.
Umfeld ruhig und wie auf dem Land. Parkplatz am Haus, Abgeschlossenes Gelände, familiäre Atmosphre
Chateau de Lissac
Chateau de Lissac is a 13th-century castle offering bed and breakfast accommodations right next to Causse Lake, 6.8 mi from Brive-la-Gaillarde. There is free Wi-Fi in the shared living room and a garden with terrace.Uniquely decorated, the rooms here will provide you with a a private bathroom fitted with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy a park view or city view from all the rooms and extras include a desk.At Chateau de Lissac, breakfast consists of bread, pastries, orange juice, jams and hot beverages, served in the 15th-century arched kitchen. Picnic baskets for lunch are also available upon request.The A20 motorway is 3.7 mi away and Brive Golf Club is 5 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Friendly staff. Beautiful castle. Beautiful setting. Excellent breakfast. Clean rooms. Modern day bathroom. Impossible to be The Ritz because it’s a castle. Great value.
- Second visit to the Chateau. Prior 3 years ago. New female owner lovely and very welcoming. Breakfast good although included in room cost on the previous visit. Room tidy and a good sleep.
- Wonderful place ..a must see .. real Historic Chateaux and beautifully kept.
- Hosts were super nice and it was a real adventure. The castle is beautiful and the scenery is exquisite. Perfect place for a romantic trip with some adventure included! Lake was perfect also! Tara & Stephen
- This is an amazing chateau; beautifully furnished and in a delightful area close to the lake. Made very welcome and breakfasts on the terrace were very memorable. The latitude and longitude on booking.com is not accurate – but if you get to village you can’t miss the chateau opposite the restaurant. Lovely and cool inside in hot weather.
Located in Chameyrat, leschambresdanne features a garden, bar, terrace, and free WiFi. Each room has a balcony with views of the garden.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, while certain units at leschambresdanne also provide guests with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near leschambresdanne.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 28 miles from the guesthouse.
- Accueil très sympathique,hôte charmant . Petit déjeuner sympathique.
Cadre très sympa, proche d’un charmant village et au coeur de la Corrèze.
Les propriétaires sont très accueillant.
- De ontvangst en vriendelijkheid van Anne en haar man. De propere kamers en ook de inrichting.
L’accueil de Anne et son mari était très chaleureux
Le cadre verdoyant était des plus agréables.
Nous avons aimé le côté cocooning et soigné des chambres.
Une très bonne halte.
- Ruhige Lage auf dem Land. Sehr nette Gastgeber. Reichhaltiges Frühstück. Geschmackvoll eingerichtete Zimmer. Absolut empfehlenswert !
Top Guest Houses In Voutezac Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Voutezac Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Voutezac Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Voutezac Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!