10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Víznar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Víznar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Víznar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Víznar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Víznar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Víznar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Víznar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Víznar Andalucía:
Hospedería Ruta de Lorca
Located in Alfacar, 5 miles from Granada, Hospedería Ruta de Lorca features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Hospedería Ruta de Lorca, and Lanjarón is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 12 miles from Hospedería Ruta de Lorca.
- Cheap and cheerful, rooms had been recently decorated (not particularly to my taste) and everything was very clean. Nice coffee and toast for breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Food at the restaurant was good and had a very good value for the price. The room (number 16) was OK-sized and good for sleeping, and it had a small desk that I used for working.
- La ubicación era adecuada para lo que queríamos. Cerca a la sierra de Huétor
- Yo estaba de paso (una noche), a no ser que tengas algún objetivo en particular, no es un sitio al que iría a pasar más días, pero la relación calidad precio es aceptable para lo que yo buscaba. El restaurante está bien y la relación calidad precio también
- La recepcionista super amable todo muy limpio y el sitio fácil de localizar.Tiene restaurante al lado para comer y muy bien
The Martin House
The Martin House is located in Granada, just 2.5 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Plaza Nueva is 2.1 miles from The Martin House, and Albaicin is 2.2 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 8 miles away.
- Very friendly and carrying owner. He met us even though we were late. I made a mistake while booking and he kindly took care of everything right away. Very happy with our stay! Thank you!
- Extremely friendly and welcoming. I arrived late evening after a 2 hour battle with Goldcar, at Malaga airport. Was able to park right outside on the main road. A couple of tapas bars nearby. Voucher for nearby cafe, for breakfast. Room was comfortable. Only a 1 night stop, after evening arrival into Malaga, but I would certainly consider using again.
- The facility was very clean and Martin, the owner was very polite, congenial and accommodating. The bedding was excellent, had a wonderful sleep. The breakfast at the restaurant that the Martin House partners with is not far and has excellent food.
- Ideal location for easy, free parking and a simple 10-15 minute bus journey into the centre of Granada. Very friendly, helpful host and a free, simple breakfast was included. Basic but clean room. Another bonus was that the room was ready for our early arrival
- Very kind host – considerate, informative, personable. Clean room, good value, great breakfast at local cafe. Near a bus stop for ease of transportation to the town center, with a few restaurants in the immediate area. Family friendly with access to a full kitchen and common areas.
Located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Atenas features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Atenas, and Motril is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Atenas.
- Clean and tidy room, comfortable beds, nice personnel, convenient location.
- Comfortable room good bed friendly and helpful staff, We would stay again.
- Fantastic location – very close to city centre, at walking distance from Alhambra. Rooms are average but good value for money. Everything was very clean.
- It’s in the heart of the center, the balcony was nice
- It was very central. and The cafe next door was very helpfull when we asked for some hot water. We would really love to stay there again.
One of our best sellers in Granada! Pension Mesones is located in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Pension Mesones, and Lanjarón is 19 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles away.
- excellent location , easy to get anywhere, so many nice bar tapas place near by
- Staff super nice! Clean, great location, good price, nice breakfast, very comfortable beds. It really was a nice stay and would totally come back!!
- Location. Just 2 mins from tje cathedral. Price was fair. Breakfast was good and staff nice.
- The location is amazing! So central! I could see the processions of the Semana Santa right from the balcony! And the staff is very helpful. They recommended me things to do and see as well as nice places where I could eat. Loved it!
- Nice owner, good location by walk, cost effectiveness.
Pensión Moni Albayzin
Pensión Moni Albayzin is located in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada and 19 miles from Lanjarón. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Motril is 30 miles from Pensión Moni Albayzin, and Guadix is 26 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles away.
- Such a great Place, all new windows , rooms were so nice, the decorations in the pension were awesome. There is a small kitchen with the usual continental breakfast and it’s abailable 24hrs. The roof top patio is a perfect place to enjoy your coffee overlooking the Alhambra. They even had garage to store my bike and let me have a late checkout so I could tour the Alhambra.
- Anywhere that you are staying and you can go to the rooftop balcony, eat breakfast with a coffee and look out over the Alhambra and the snow capped mountains in the background, is going to be a good place. The neighbourhood is one of the main attractions of the city and you are walking distance to everywhere, and have some of the best views too. The staff are great craic and recommend a few places too, which certainly did not disappoint. Loved it.
- Very helpful host/owner Moni went out of his way to accommodate car parking nearby. Location was great, Pensión had many amenities such as fully equipped kitchen.
- The pension is well located, in a nice neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and bars. Good viewpoints nearby. The kitchen with 24h access with breakfast ingredients you can gran anytime is very nice. The pension has a very nice terrace to relax and enjoy a drink. The room and bathroom were clean and comfy and the hosts very nice and helpful
- Medieval town location, Super walk from Mirador San Nikolaus
Located in Granada, Cuevas Coloras features a terrace and shared lounge. Open since 17th century, the property is within a 15-minutes walk of Alhambra, Generalife and Granada Cathedral and 5 minutes from Sacromonte. The accommodation offers free WiFi throughout the property.The shared bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.A vegetarian breakfast is served daily at the property.Popular points of interest near the bed and breakfast include Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard, Carrera del Darro Street and Hammam Arab Baths. Plaza Larga is 9 minutes away from Cuevas Coloras. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 10.6 miles from the property.
- very nice quirky place- fantastic views – ultra friendly and laid back – perfect
- Wout is a super nice guy. You feel like you are at a friend’s house. There’s guitars there, books, etc. Even if the weather isn’t nice you can spend a good time there. If you like cosy places, you’ll feel at home there. Also, there’s a dog, really cute one, she only barks. She doesn’t bite. Well… at least people eheh
- This place has the best view and people! People get together to see the sunset from its balcony every evening and i really liked the moment. That was one of the best parts of my travel
- The beautiful mountainy area, theterraces and the great people i met
- Really friendly and homey atmosphere, cutest dog ever
Guesthouse Casa Andi
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Guesthouse Casa Andi offers accommodations in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lanjarón is 20 miles from Guesthouse Casa Andi, and Motril is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Location was the best. Home away from home. Comfy and clean and great views from rooftop patio. I like this homely bnb arrangement. Nicer than a hotel room.
- easy directions to follow. use of kitchen. owner helpful.
- Andi is a great host… (quote) “I like company”, which is great for a non Spanish speaking solo traveller. An extremely personable, affable gentleman. His home is just next to Albayzin, an ancient part of the city with tiny winding streets. Thanks man. Hope to see you again this lifetime.
- The house was really comfy and Andi himself was really welcoming,generous and nice.
- Andi was very friendly, lots of street parking and within walking distance to town. Very nice terrace.
Located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Lima features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Lima, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- super clean, mattress is very comfortable. and there is a desk with chair good for writing. great lighting too.
- Super clean and comfortable. The property does everything it could, the guests only need to explore the city. I’m very happy with my choice. Thank you Hostel Lima! Great Job!
- Place was clean and new, location close to restaurants and attractions
- Special decorated hostel. Room is small but has everything needed. Host is very helpful.
The hostel Lima is quirky and delightful designed by the owner it catches his artistic charm its a mix of fantasy and up to date comforts and totally amazing
the owner himself is lovely and went out of his way to help and aid us thank you so much you made our holiday so very special,
The staff are sweet and kind and you feel like an honoured member of their family one of the very best experiences I and my daughter have experienced on holiday beyond expectations spotlessly clean comfortable and the mattress was a delight the weather was against us but the people the hostel and the delights of Granada won us over
cant thank the staff and owner enough for their help humour and support … I am disabled would go again anytime with total confidence and would say amazing place
La Posada de Quijada
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Posada de Quijada offers accommodations in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from La Posada de Quijada, and Motril is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- maybe tea/coffee making facility in the room although staff were very prompt in delivering tea when requested.
- So cute, so well taken care of and all that with great location and competitive price. What else can I ask? This posada was a very positive surprese and we felt like home from the very first moment we stepped in. The rooms are beautiful, very clean and tidy, well decorated, warm (heater) and there was even a lovely shared terrace with beautiful view of Alhambra and Sierra Nevada. The ladies took great care of us explaining everything we needed to know and organized even an early breakfast due to our departure time. Highly recommend.
- The staff was excellent: very good information given on places to visit.
great position in the heart of the old town
- great location/v attentive staff/great breakfast
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Located in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Hostal Rodri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is a tour desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Hostal Rodri, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Rodri.
Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
On the same road, there are a selection of breakfast cafe’s with really great deals as well as bars and restaurants for the night time.
The room was SPOTLESS. We were so impressed. The bathroom was very spacious, and we had two balconies which was great.
The amazing receptionist, was EXTREMELY helpful in advising us on how to get tickets for the Alhambra, where to eat, etc. I have never encountered such an informative and friendly receptionist, he really added to the experience! So thank you!
- the location is perfect and hosts and staffs are very nice, and give a lot of useful information about the traveling and recommendation. Strongly recommend this hotel.
- Our stay at Hostal Rodri was perfect! The room was lovely, everything was super clean and the bed was really comfy. The location is excellent since all major sites are in the vicinity. Our host made our stay even better – he has given us a handful of useful tips on what to see, where to eat, where to watch the flamenco etc. (all labeled and color coded by him on a map). He also helped us get the Granada Card which enabled us to see the stunning Alhambra even though we did not buy our tickets in advance. I would highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Granada!
- Steff at reception was very friendly and helpful and location is very nice
- Everything was so great. The room was clean, super silent, safe and comfy. Host was so kind and helpful. Gracias!
- Classic little hotel right in the city centre of Granada where you can easily walk to all the sites including the Arab quarter and the Jewish quarter. The bus stop for the Alhambra shuttle is also very close.
Top Guest Houses In Víznar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Víznar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Víznar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Víznar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!