10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vista Hermosa Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Vista Hermosa Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vista Hermosa Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vista Hermosa Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vista Hermosa Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vista Hermosa Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vista Hermosa Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Vista Hermosa Andalucía:
Hostal Alhaja Playa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Alhaja Playa is a short walk from Puntilla Beach and Puerto Sherry, in Puerto de Santa María. This guesthouse offers a small outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms all have a balcony, air conditioning and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse also has a bar, a grounds area and a terrace. There is a 24-hour front desk, with a safe and a tour desk.The Alhaja Playa is set within the Cadiz Bay Nature Reserve. There are pine trees and sand dunes nearby. Cadiz and Jerez are a short drive away.
- I absolutely loved the cleanliness of the rooms and all the property, the politeness of the entire staff; and the friendship that i developed with Vincente, and with Luis… Staff-members.
- it was nice and super friendly. If you go there you should try out the restaurant at the corner. 🙂
- Good location. Staff very friendly and helpful. They gave us map of area and suggested trips. Breakfast was good.
- Great place and perfect holidays destination. Hostel owners were very supportive and friendly. Very picturesque area and close to the beach. Highly recommended!
- It was near the beach. Great for people who look for this. The staff were very hospitable and helpful.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Casa Inocencio is located in El Puerto de Santa María, just 1.6 miles from Valdelagrana.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Very friendly people, private car-park, and 5 min walk to the beach.
- Great area with beautiful nature, really close to the beach.
- Esta sólo a un paseo de la playa, la playa es fantástica y avisando puedes llegar más tarde porque viven alli. El Aire acondicionado y el tener una cocina a disposición aunque sea compartida. Personal muy amable.
Es un establecimiento malisimo, sin ventanas en la habitacion, puerta rota, la bañera se sale el agua por el suelo, calor infernal, sitio lejisimos donde tenias que ir en taxi. fatal.
si contratan habitacion cuadruple es pequeñisima con literas
- Gostei muito do Puerto de santa Maria e de Cádis, tive pena que a praia mais próxima do alojamento estivesse invadida por alforrecas o que nos causou transtornos na hora de escolher praia.
Hostal La Palma
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant guest house is set in the historic centre, 1,000 feet from the Bullring. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and an Andalusian patio, 5 minutes’ drive from Puntilla Beach.The comfortable rooms at Hostal La Palma feature functional décor, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Twin and double rooms feature a private bathroom, while single rooms have shared bathrooms.There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and you can drive to the beaches of Valdelagrana in 5 minutes.You can rent a bike at La Palma’s 24- hour reception and Port Sherry Marina is 5 minutes’ drive away, where you can catch a boat to Cadiz. The Vista Hermosa Golf Course is 1.2 miles away. Plaza Real de Toros Square is 1.2 miles from the accommodation.The property is 9.3 miles from Jerez and 30 minutes’ drive from central Cadiz and Jerez Airport.
- Kitchen facilities and coffee werw not included. for the rest everything was ok
- Trato excelente, muy amables en todo momento. Trato familiar, recomendable.
- Sehr gute Lage. Nette Gastgeber. Restaurant um die Ecke. Alles top.
- Excelente ubicación,exquisito trato familiar y limpieza impecable
- Fueron rápidos en recepcion, la habitacion tenía aire acndicionad y mosquitera, cosa q se agradeció. El silencio durante la stancia permitió que pudiéramos dormir.
Hostal Puerto de Santa Maria
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Puerto de Santa Maria offers accommodations in El Puerto de Santa María, just 6 miles from Cádiz.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is dry cleaning services at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles from Hostal Puerto de Santa Maria, and Conil de la Frontera is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The attitude and friendliness of the the girl owner. Location was ok. Just a problem of a 30 Minute walk to the train station. My 2nd room from the 4th to 8th night of my stay was better more light facing the front.
- Very friendly staff who stayed up for our late arrival. Basic, clean and quiet hotel handy for the ferry to Cadiz and walking round a surprisingly interesting town. Just a couple of minutes stroll to the excellent Cafe las Americas.
Walking distance to the ferry to Cadiz.
The city itself was small and cozy.
- I like the place it’s so clean and good people
- Very clean. Even had a free bottle of sherry and 2 bottles of water in the room for us. Very helpful owner.
Palacio San Bartolomé
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Located in El Puerto de Santa María, 6 miles from Cádiz, Palacio San Bartolomé features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub.There is ticket service at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles from Palacio San Bartolomé, and Conil de la Frontera is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from Palacio San Bartolomé.
Hotel very nice. Room did not have any windows and a little stuffy on arrival. AC cooled the room well even to the point that with it off it was a little too cool the following nights so needed the extra blanket supplied.
Large ensuite with an opening / shutter over looking the stairwell. Interesting building.
What an Epic place to stay ! Everything we could have wanted with a wonderful personal
Style and touch !
- Lovely small hotel staff very friendly room very clean breakfast good enjoyed our stay would stay again.
- The building is beautiful and the decor very stylish – really perfect. The bedrooms are spacious with very large beds, good quality linen, a mini fridge, TV, aircon etc…..everything you need. The staff were very friendly and helpful….providing gluten free products for breakfast & booking our Osbourne bodega tour and recommnding eating places. Highly recommended.
- Lovely property and very comfortable. We booked a second night but were told next morning that the price we had accepted was incorrect and we would have to pay 50% more than quoted. We therefore did not stay on. In this matter customer service was poor
- Hotel very nice. Room did not have any windows and a little stuffy on arrival. AC cooled the room well even to the point that with it off it was a little too cool the following nights so needed the extra blanket supplied.
Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in El Puerto de Santa María, 6 miles from Cádiz, Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles from Huéspedes Santa Maria, and Conil de la Frontera is 24 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 14 miles away.
- Amazing bed, fluffy towels, completely comfortable!
- There was a private bath with shower (advertisement said “shared bathroom”.
This hostel is just great. The place, the building, the street, the stuff and the city mixed all togehter created the very atmospheric hostel.
The stuff is very helpful – we get information about the El Puerto, Cadiz, Jerez and the whole Andalusia. They give us the maps of all of that places with tips where we should head 🙂
The breakfast was very good, it consisted of many parts – sweets, bread, rolls, cheese, ham i many more.
The safe and very cheap underground parking is very close to hostel – about 5 minutes walking with luggage. Also the main street, fish market, supermarket and beach is very close on foot.
This place is just 10/10 🙂
- The breakfast was great, fresh and yummy. Very clean and colorful place. Great localization and people who works there very polite, awesome , and always ready to help.
- Everything was just perfect. I especially liked the very comfortable bed. Plus you can see that the owners are architects and designers who really take care if the details.
Hostal Costa Luz
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Costa Luz offers accommodations in El Puerto de Santa María. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cádiz is 6 miles from Hostal Costa Luz, and Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I could park in a free place right in front of the hotel’s door. Staff was very friendly.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The room was a good size, clean, nicely decorated & very comfortable beds.
They wait for us,even we come late
Good for the money
- Very friendly. Good for catching the ferry to Cadiz.
- The rooms are very clean. Hostess is very friendly. Free public parking. A lot of good restaurants on walking distance. We went with the cathamaran to Cadiz.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Manolo offers accommodations in El Puerto de Santa María.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Jerez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- This place is heavenly. So quiet, comfortable and well decorated. The owners felt like family instantly.
- La atención de Ramón, la limpieza de las habitaciones. Te remontas a otra época. Situado en pleno centro del pueblo.
- El alojamiento es perfecto!! el personal super agradable y atento, las instalaciones tienen absolutamente todo lo que necesitas para una estancia agradable, ya sea de ocio o por trabajo, y la relación calidad precio no puede ser mejor!! No lo dudéis!
- Ramón, y no Manolo 😀 es un crack y te ayuda en todo lo que puede. Muy buen alojamiento, recomendable.
- Die Gastgeber sind sehr nett. Die Räume sind gut unterhalten.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Old Town neighborhood in Cádiz, 13 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Hostal Bahía features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from Hostal Bahía, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles away. Jerez Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- No breakfast provided but there is a very handy cafe next door which does a good coffee plus toast for Euro 2. Location was handy for walking around – close to the old town where most of the sights are located, only 5 minutes walk away, if that. If driving, note that there is no car park but the public car park (underground, down a ramp) is located across the square next to the hotel so very handy nonetheless. Recommended for a casual stay in Cadiz.
- Great location, great staff, a bit noisy but it’s the old town and an old hotel. Pretty charming overall.
- Location fantastic. Close to the train station and close to the center of the old city.
- It is an excellent all-round hotel with smallish rooms but that didn’t matter as we only wanted to sleep/shower there. These rooms and everywhere else were maintained to the highest standard possible, we were delighted with everything.
- Great location in pedestrian street full of cafes and restaurants inside city walls of old town and 5 minutes walk from train and bus station and 5 mins walk from cathedral
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Casa Nautilus is located in Cádiz, just 0.6 miles from La Caleta Beach.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from Casa Nautilus.
- Great hostel slap bang in old town but down a quiet narrow street just off the main shopping area. Just loved the city. The tea and biscuits in the hallway at any time of the day or night was great – with a comfortable couch and magazines or newspapers to browse through. Staff very chatty, friendly and informative – told us loads of little snippets of history etc.
Excellent location in the centre of Cadiz “Old Town” close to restaurants and shops and a short walk to the beautiful beaches of Cadiz.
Lovely friendly staff.
Really good value for money
- Very friendly and helpful staff who were knowledgeable about local sights and places to eat. Great location. Tea and coffee facilities were good and bottled water on hand if you wanted it. The place was very clean.
- Location in Cadiz is perfect to visit the historic neighbourhood
- The staff were very friendly, the room was very comfy and clean, the location was very good (in the heart of the city center).
Top Guest Houses In Vista Hermosa Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vista Hermosa Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vista Hermosa Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vista Hermosa Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!