10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Viloria De La Jurisdicción Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Cerecedo offers accommodations in León.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very clean and well maintained. Helpful owner/manager gave us good information. Easy to find, free street parking and less than 10 minutes drive to the old town. Room was good size with comfortable beds and quiet.
- Excelente el trato del personal, explicando desde que ver, como llegar a lugares de interés o la línea de bus por si no interesaba mover el coche. Muy limpio. Domingo desayuno puesto por los dueños al estar cerrados los locales cercanos.
- La atención de los dueños,y el desayuno q aun no estando concertado , nos dejaban de todo , todo un detalle
- Amables, confortable, espaciosa, limpia y ducha y calefacción perfecta.
- El personal fue muy amable y las habitaciones y baño muy limpio. Zona tranquila, comodidad para aparcar y cerca del centro en coche.
Hostal Sol Naciente
Hostal Sol Naciente offers accommodations in León.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hostal Sol Naciente, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
- Because everywhere in town was booked or extremely expensive, it was affordable to stay here. The room is a nice size, clean and with a full bath and good shower
Excelente atención del personal. Habitación amplia y cama muy cómoda.
Buena relación calidad-precio.
- El trato recibido por el gerente del hostal y la hospitalidad del hostal.
- El personal fue muy amable y agradable nos indicó todo muy bien y se preocupo de que estuviésemos agusto.
- Atención magnífica y atenta. Quien creyese que iba a encontrar “algo más” con el precio tan ajustado que tiene es que no tiene muy claro donde iba y lo que quería gastar. Se paga por lo que se encuentra.
Hostal ** EC León
Hostal ** EC León is located in León, just 1.4 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- El personal del hotel muy simpático y atento. El hotel muy limpio. Fuimos en Semana Santa y aunque el hotel estaba un poco alejado el precio era muy bueno para las fechas. No tiene grandes lujos pero estaba muy limpio. Perfecto para un fin de semana.
- Para pasar una noche esta bien, las habitaciones son frias no se notaba la calefacción
- Estancia sencilla, limpia, cómoda y tranquila. Fui con la familia 2 adultos y 2 niños en habitacion triple para asistir a la media maratón de León ya que la salida está situada a 1,5 km. No tiene parking pero pudimos aparcar afuera sin problemas. El dueño muy amable, le pregunté por poder ducharme al finalizar la carrera aún siendo fuera del horario del check out y no me puso ninguna pega.Sin ninguna duda volvería.
- Lo único que me gustó fue la compañía con la que fui.
- Estuve muy a gusto los 2 días de mi estancia. No tienes grandes lujos pero suficiente para sentirse bien. Cómoda cama, baño completo. Su dueño muy amable y servicial.
Hostal Orejas is located in the Leon City Centre neighborhood in León, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Hostal Orejas, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- Confortable place to stay. In the middle of town centre
- Location is just perfect, rooms are quite spacious and have everything u might need and the price is reasonable.
- Good location, on the edge of the town centre, and just 10 minutes’ walk from the railway station.
- Got a great welcome here. Accommodation suitable for all kinds of travellers. Perfect location for sight seeing in Leon. Great value for money. Breakfast only 3 euro. Would recommend it for Camino walkers.
- Very cheap and clean, close to the center. The bed was very comfortable.
Hostal Prada Borges
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Prada Borges offers accommodations in León.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very clean, very quiet, friendly, close to old part of town and river.
- Great location if you’re walking the Camino. The hosts were great, nothing was too much trouble and the room and bathroom were spotless.
- This albergue was lovely. From check in to departure the staff couldn’t be more accommodating. They helped me with a train ticket, offered their computer to print my ticket and took the time to direct me to the train station. The bed was one of the most comfortable on the Camino. The room was spacious. The bathroom was private with a hot shower. Perfect night in Leon.
- Easy to communicate in English as I don’t know Spanish. Close to the core historic areas but just outside enough to be quiet at night. A block from the river walk and a few blocks from the famous Paradore hotel and the Camino. I would highly recommend this place if in Leon.
- Great location; perfect comfort for the start of my Camino in Leon.
Located in La Virgen del Camino, 3.4 miles from León, Hostal Soto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal Soto, and La Bañeza is 24 miles away.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
- Friendly and helpful Owner and Staff. Close to Camino Way.Very clean throughout. Quiet, had a good nights sleep, would stay again. Great Value..
Am doing the Camino Frances and prefer privacy rather than sharing room with dozens of pilgrims.
Value for money excellent. Rooms small indeed, but clean- what more you need on Camino?
Alojamientos Río Cares
Alojamientos Río Cares offers accommodations in León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Alojamientos Río Cares, and La Bañeza is 26 miles from the property.
- The position was fairly good, an easy walk to the old town. There was parking easily available. We had clean towels both days and the best toilet paper on our trip! The lady was very pleasant.
- Good basic accommodation which was value for money.
La ubicación perfecta. A 5 minutos del barrio húmedo donde se encuentra toda la vida de la ciudad.
La cafetería que tiene el
Mismo nombre que el alojamiento de fábula, unos desayunos muy completos y muy bien de precio. Las habitaciones un poco pequeñas, pero si vas a leon lo que menos haces es estar en la habitación así que para nosotros perfecto.
- Se puede aparcar gratis cerca. Todo muy limpio. Hay una cafetería donde desayunar rico y barato. A 15 min andando del barrio húmedo.
La amabilidad de las chicas de la cafetería y recepción.
La relación calidad precio.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Misericordia offers accommodations in León.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Hostal Misericordia, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- The room itself, once I got into it, was totally clean and adequate.
Just a minute or two from Plaza de San Martin, with all its restaurants and bars, and Plaza Mayor.
Excellent value for money guest house with just rooms
Very clean rooms
Double glazing and air conditioning for nights when the bar next door is open late
- Although it’s located just next to a Pub area, I had a nice night of sleep. The place is very comfortable and clean and very well located. Its a dependency from another hostal, the Albany, just 5 minutes walking away, next to the Cathedral, and it’s there you have breakfast. I also had dinner there and it was quite a nice surprise to see they have a nice vegetarian plates offer.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was big, we got towels and the soap smelled nice.
- An immaculately clean room with a very nice new bathroom. The small fridge in the room also proved useful.
Hostal Pozo is located in León, 27 miles from Astorga and 27 miles from La Bañeza.Each room has a flat-screen TV.
the room was not suitable for five adults as stated.
The bunk beds were fold out and the safety rails and support were broken and not suitable to support an adult, this meant that there were only four usable beds between five adults
Also the hostal pozo cannot accessed without first checking in at the sister hotel at a different address, this made trying to access the property very stressfull
- Quiet space in a busy neighborhood, staff let us in early, extra pillows
- The staff were not very helpful at check-in and failed to inform us of the car park discount available. The room was more of a dormitory rather than a family room with dilapidated bunk beds. Poor value for money compared to other places we stayed in over the summer in Spain.
- La atención de recepción, simpatía, amable, dispuesta…
- Está muy muy muy bien!! he repetido, y volveré a repetir!!!
- the room was not suitable for five adults as stated.
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Bayón is located in the Leon City Centre neighborhood in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a shared bathroom.
What a wonderful place to rest up after some long hiking days on the Camino! The lady owner (sorry I forgot her name) was the most welcoming and helpful person who made sure I was completely comfortable! The room was super cute- it’s definitely an older building with creaky noises and the likes! But I absolutely loved the character and all the beautiful houseplants and artworks!
The shared bathroom was super clean and always free when I needed it!
The location is amazing!
- Well located. Easy to find, in city centre. Close to old town and train station as well.
- Good beds. Lovely host. We got good coffee and toast in the morning.
- Great location, big room, spartan breakfast, nice reception
- Very clean and comfortable with a fantastic shower. The owner was lovely and the breakfast though basic (coffee and toast) was a welcome treat. All this for a great price and a less than 10 minute walk intro the city centre. Really enjoyed our stay.
- What a wonderful place to rest up after some long hiking days on the Camino! The lady owner (sorry I forgot her name) was the most welcoming and helpful person who made sure I was completely comfortable! The room was super cute- it’s definitely an older building with creaky noises and the likes! But I absolutely loved the character and all the beautiful houseplants and artworks!
Top Guest Houses In Viloria De La Jurisdicción Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!