10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villy-le-moutier Burgundy:
Le Clos n°5
Located in Villy-le-Moutier, in a building dating from 19th century, Le Clos n°5 offers a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property also has a terrace.Guest rooms in Le Clos n°5 are equipped with a coffee machine. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Le Clos n°5 all rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. Evening meals are served on request and for a surcharge.Dijon is 19 mi from Le Clos n°5. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 21 mi from Le Clos n°5.
- The most comfortable bed I’ve slept in in Europe. Rooms were large, clean, and comfy. Property is gorgeous, and and well situated. Hostess was extremely helpful.
- Rachel is a fabulous house owner! her taste of the decoration is fashion and simple! i enjoy chatting with her. she kindly wrote down the travelling schedule for us for two days. We had really a wonderful and enjoyable time in her house!
- Beautiful guest house in the country, 10 km from Beaune. Thoughtfully appointed with quality linens and furnishings, lovely grounds.
- What a wonderful place to stay. My wife and I loved everything about it. What a breakfast….would love to know how you could beat it.
- The location is beautiful and nicely tucked away. The old farm buildings are beautifully refurbished, retaining their charm but giving modern comfort. The room we had was very spacious and clean. Coffee and tea facilities. Lovely walk in shower. Bed was very comfortable and large. Breakfast was delicious and locally sourced. Host was always available and helpful.
Le Clos des Meix
Located in Lanthes, 3.1 mi from Seurre, Le Clos des Meix is a guest house with a covered terrace and a seasonal swimming pool in the garden. The rooms have a view of the garden.The accommodations at Le Clos des Meix have a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A continental breakfast is available daily and can be served on the terrace when the weather is fine. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region can be enjoyed upon prior reservation. Grocers and restaurants can be found within 2.5 mi.The property is located 22 mi from Dôle Airport and from the train station. The property offers free parking and Beaune is 16 mi away.
Size of the room
We felt good
Breakfast was very good with home made products what we appreciate
- The hospitality of the owners was wonderful. Although they did not speak English, they made every effort to welcome us. Eating dinner with them and other guests, made our evenings. We spent two nights here, and would definitely go back.
- A GREAT place where to relax and enjoy hospitality. Dinner is a must, and better you stay at least 2 nights to rest, relax and recover while enjoying all the facilities.
- Price quality is great, staff was really nice and cheese at breakfast really nice as well.
- Second visit here, the hosts are a lovely couple, great evening meal well off the main drag, nice and peaceful
- Size of the room
Gite de la valiere
Located in Chevigny-en-Valière, Gite de la valiere has a garden.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms include an electric tea pot, a private bathroom and free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a terrace and some have garden views. At Gite de la valiere every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Le Seuil Des Champs
Boasting a garden and a terrace, Le Seuil Des Champs is located in Saint-Gervais-en-Vallière, 9.3 mi south of Beaune. This 3-star guest house features free WiFi and a bar.At the guest house, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with garden views.Guests at can enjoy a continental breakfast. Evening meals are available upon prior request and at an extra charge.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Gervais-en-Vallière, like cycling.Dijon is 25 mi from Le Seuil Des Champs. Dole – Jura Airport is 23 mi from the property.
- Hosts most hospitable & friendly. Excellent French breakfast.
L hospitalité de Ralph et Marie Christine!
La qualité du petit dejeuner
- L’accueil, la gentillesse et la disponibilité de nos hôtes. Les efforts déployés pour nous assurer un minimum de fraîcheur dans la chambre malgré la canicule. La propreté, le confort, tout était vraiment très bien Si vous êtes de passage dans la région, n’hésitez pas !
Excellent petit déjeuner, varié, frais, et généreux.
Authenticité des lieux, de l’ameublement.
Un très bon accueil, un vrai sens de l’hospitalité!!
Emplacement très calme,
Parking adapté à un grand véhicule
Petit déjeuner copieux
Jardin agréable et entretenu
Les propriétaires très sympas et avenants
Studio équipé à Beaune
One of our best sellers in Beaune! Located in Beaune and within 1.5 miles of Hospices Civils de Beaune, Studio équipé à Beaune features a garden, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. The property is around 2.4 miles from Beaune Exhibition Center, 1.5 miles from Burgundy Wine School and 1.7 miles from Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar. Guests can enjoy garden views.Each room comes with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain rooms include a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune is 1.9 miles from the guesthouse, while Bouzaize Park is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 40 miles from Studio équipé à Beaune.
- The hosts were extremely friendly. Sylvain met us when we arrived and spoke excellent English. The room was perfectly clean and nicely decorated with well thought out amenities. Staying in Beaune in this room was a definitely a highlight of our Europe tour. We stayed three nights and really enjoyed biking around Beaune. And visiting the museums and vineyards. Sylvain and his family went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and insure we felt comfortable and had the best stay possible. If I return to France I will make sure to visit This studio in Beaune again!
- A compact and well-equipped apartment in a quiet residential area about 25 mins walk from the station where there is a restaurant and a bar. Easy to park just outside the door. The friendly owner lives on site and met us at the door.
- The host greeted us when we arrived and when she discovered we didn’t speak French, she phoned her son to translate and then he turned up to make sure we had everything sorted. Well equipped kitchen, coffee maker and even an iron meant I could make my pants look decent!! We parked our car up the driveway and even had an area outside to sit.
- Apartment is very clean, cozy, well decorated and has everything you need! Not so much space but it’s enough to feel comfortable:) Good bed, convenient bathroom, soft towels, small but well equipped kitchen, big green yard where you can have breakfast or dinner. The host is very kind, friendly and hospitable, he lives next room and will help you with everything! Apartment is situated not in the center (about 10-15 min by walk), but you can feel home atmosphere there 🙂 very recommended!
- Naprosté soukromí, dům na konci slepé ulice. Dobrá dostupnost na kolech do centra Beaune.
Le Verger du Sausset
Located in Beaune and with Beaune Exhibition Center reachable within a 9-minute walk, Le Verger du Sausset provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a terrace. The property is around a 20-minute walk from Hospices Civils de Beaune, 1.6 miles from Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune and 1.7 miles from Burgundy Wine School. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a balcony with a pool view. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Le Verger du Sausset have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms are equipped with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar is 2 miles from Le Verger du Sausset, while Bouzaize Park is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 40 miles from the guesthouse.
- Le Verger du Sausset is an amazing place, in a very peaceful and clean environment. The rooms are excellent and are much better than the photos on the site. The swimming pool and the garden are very comfortable. On top of that, Pascal and his wife are the real cherries on the cake. They are very pleasant, open and ready to help you out for any questions and exigences. If it would have been possible I would have given them 11!
- Das Bett war spitze! Sehr gastfreundlich empfangen und bewirtet! Danke
- L’accueil chaleureux, la piscine très agréable avec transats, le petit déjeuner copieux et pris en compagnie du charmant jeune homme qui l’a préparé, la proximité avec le centre ville.
- Tres confortable. Accueil très chaleureux. Joli jardin et piscine agréable. Petit déjeuner copieux. Très bonne adresse.
Chambre étage côté jardin : logement bien équipé, confortable et très spatieux (3 pièces).
Très bon petit déjeuner français en contemplant la vue du jardin. Propriétaire très sympathique.
Located in Nuits-Saint-Georges, 12 mi north of Beaune, Douce Nuits offers accommodations a few miles from Cotes de Nuits vineyards. The property features family rooms, free WiFi and facilities for disabled guests.Each room at this B&B has a private bathroom, mini-bar and flat-screen TV with international channels.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the patio. Guests will find a design shop on site and a wine cellar, where they may enjoy a wine tasting and purchase some wine out of a selection of red and white wines from the region.Dijon is 19 mi from Douce Nuits, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 30 mi from Douce Nuits.
- Perfect location for discovering Nuits St George, great reception, extremely nice rooms and bedding.
Everything. Charming friendly hostess. Lovely decor both in bedroom and breakfast room. Central position in town.
Proximity to motorway.
- Lovely and very helpful owner. Absolutely delightful. Excellent small hotel in the heart of the town. Quiet and newly refurbished.
- Very friendly and helpful host. Generous breakfast.
- Very clean and really pretty boutique hotel. Our room was great and the bed was very comfortable. Delicious and generous breakfast. Marie was a lovely host and very accommodating.
Located in Beaune and within a 12-minute walk of Hospices Civils de Beaune, La Bouchardine features a terrace, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. Beaune Exhibition Center is 1.9 miles from the guesthouse and Bouzaize Park is a 16-minute walk away.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have an electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a fridge, an oven and a toaster.Popular points of interest near La Bouchardine include Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar, Burgundy Wine School and Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 40 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hippolyte House is located in Beaune. The property is around 1.5 miles from Beaune Exhibition Center, an 8-minute walk from Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar and half a mile from Burgundy Wine School. The guesthouse provides a terrace, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a coffee machine, while some rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near Hippolyte House include Hospices Civils de Beaune, Bouzaize Park and Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 40 miles from the accommodation.
- The location was perfect, easy walk to the heart of everything, shops, restaurants, sights! The house was a mix of French charm with modern conveniences, perfect for 2 couples. Each couple had their own floor, so was very private, but could then share the main floor living area and kitchen together.
- Great location. Good size living room, kitchen and bedroom. Excellent showers.
- House was perfect for our stay. Location was excellent. Very clean. Good facilities. Highly recommend for a trip to Burgundy.
- Gorgeous house only a short walk into centre ville. So much space and newly renovated, everything was perfect. Clean, modern, 3 big bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a large kitchen/ living area. I cannot fault this place, it is very pretty and makes you feel at home.
The house is beautiful and in a great location to explore the city by foot!
beautiful bedrooms, very spacious!
the kitchen is very well equipped.
feels very homey and comfortable!
the hosts reply quickly if something is needed.
Le Carre Saint Pierre
Le Carre Saint Pierre is offering accommodations in Marey-lès-Fussey. The guesthouse has garden views and a terrace.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Le Carre Saint Pierre also have free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from Le Carre Saint Pierre.
- You can’t beat the location of Carre St Pierre for peace and quiet! We had no illusions about the type of accommodation on offer, having read previous reviews. This is most certainly an event venue rather than hotel. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable and opened directly onto the terrace where we were able to sit out and enjoy the picnic we had taken with us. We were lucky that the weather enabled us to do this as to eat out would have involved driving a few miles. It’s fine for an overnight stay on the basis that we did it, but if you are looking for ambience/atmosphere this is not the place for you. Everything is rather stark and impersonal. I phoned ahead with our estimated arrival time as requested, but still had to phone again on arrival to obtain our room key. Other than a lady who topped up the orange juice at breakfast, that was the only personal contact we had. Views from the terrace were stunning though.
- Great region, easy parking, good location and confy room (only for one night on our way back home).We have had an issue with the reservation of the room (the booked room was no longer available). They have found a solution and even reimbursed the difference in price. Thanks for that !
- Clean. Beautiful views. Beautiful terrace. Quiet.
- Staff were very welcoming and it was very comfortable and convenient. Beautiful balcony where we could watch the sunset with a glass of local wine. Beds were comfy and showers were excellent. Even my 80 year old mother was happy
Very relaxed atmosphere. We would’ve struggled to find somewhere to eat in the evening as the place is quite remote. We were treated to an outstanding four course meal with locally produced wine. All reasonably priced. Really delicious.
We are a family with two young children. Travelling back to the UK. This was a stop over. The room was perfect. Would definitely return if passing through again
Top Guest Houses In Villy-le-moutier Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!