10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villovela De Pirón Castile And Leon:
Posada el Zaguan
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Posada el Zaguan is located in Turégano, just 16 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 10 miles from Posada el Zaguan, and Navacerrada is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
- Excellent hotel in a great location. Village is well worth a visit. Staff were friendly. Superb food and wine.
- location, quality of the hospitality, excellence in restaurant
Hostal Goya II
Hostal Goya II is located in Carbonero el Mayor, just 14 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 24 miles from Hostal Goya II, and Navacerrada is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 50 miles from Hostal Goya II.
- Very friendly staff, and was above bar restaurant.
Simple and basic for a one night stop over
Very rustic and quiet (except there was a wedding going on at the local church)
The room has a balcony, it’s good decorated and has good furniture.
The bed is real double one.
The bathroom has a bidet.
It is possible to park your car near the hostal at opposite side of the street.
- Really affordable and quite close to Segovia (15 minutes driving).
- The room was good value for money – everything was as advertised.
Hostal La Posada
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Posada offers accommodations in Espirdo, just 4.2 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Hostal La Posada, and Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from Hostal La Posada.
- If you have a car, this is a convient alternative to higher priced places in Segovia. It’s an easy run into the city and to parking by the aquaduct. The staff are friendly and the attached bar-cum-restaurant does excellent traditional food. The rooms are large and the place is modernly furnished. As virtually always in Spain, the shower could be better.
- Lo mejor fue la amabilidad del personal y lo amplio de las habitaciones
- Un pueblo muy tranquilo y cerca de la capital. La cena y el desayuno en el bar buenos. Un trato familiar y cercano. Volveremos!!☺️☺️
- La tranquilidad, la funcionalidad, a 6 kms de Segovia.
- La limpieza y el trato de la familia que lo lleva. Geniales
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hosteria Natura is located in Segovia, half a mile from Alcazar and 1,000 feet from The Beaks House.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Lovely comfy bed. Staff very helpful. It was the perfect central location for us, as we had not been to Segovia before. We were very pleased to be able to leave our bags at the hotel on the day we were leaving. This allowed us to enjoy the city and go for a walk along the river without luggage.
- Bed was comfy, room was basic but very clean and had everything I needed. Hotel is in an excellent location for all the tourist attractions and bus links. No bar or restaurant facilities in the hotel itself but there are numerous great quality places within a stones throw
- Nice hotel very well located in the centre of town. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- This hotel is in an excellent location. The proprietor was friendly and helpful. Lots of character in the room. Very clean, well kept and well maintained.
- The beds were so comfortable and the private bathroom was ideal. The best hostel I have ever stayed in.
Hostal El Mirador
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Mirador offers accommodations in La Lastrilla, just 1.4 miles from Segovia. The guesthouse has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Navacerrada is 17 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The hostel was spotless the staff were friendly we have travelled a lot and stayed in many hostels and we think this is the best
Large comfortable bed, quiet and clean
Roofed, free private parking area.
Nice Panorama View
Beautiful Path down to Segovia is not recommended by me, unless there is an unattached, huge evil & beasty old Watchdog to pass, who just would have to jump down his wall, the Tent was already down.
- Very helpful staff. Gave us map of town and showed us where to park in the town centre. Good location – just drove straight down hill to get into town. Restaurant very handy and good value. Rooms basic but fine for the price and very clean. Free parking onsite.
- good location, easy parking, nice view from the sun roof. – place is very clean – nice sitting areas.
- Very nice place. Superclean. Staff very welcoming. Private parking included. Comfortable bed and bathroom.
Hospedaje San Francisco
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hospedaje San Francisco is in a 16th-century building, just 350 feet from Segovia’s impressive Roman Aqueduct. Together with Segovia’s historic quarter, the aqueduct is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony, some with views of the aqueduct. There is a flat-screen TV and a work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a shower.The San Francisco has a terrace, and its central location means there are bars and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.Parking is available nearby for an additional charge, and the San Francisco offers easy access to the main Via Roma Avenue.
- Brilliant location. Huge room. Spotlessly clean and fantastic value for money. Would definitely stay again
- We really liked the location. It was very convenient to the information center, sites and parking facility, which we received a discount for staying at the Hospedaje San Francisco.
- Very good facilities. Confy bed. Very clean, best value for money that I have ever been
- Pleasantly peaceful, good for a romantic getaway. It is a ‘hospedaje’, so just lodging and no hotel facilities like breakfast or a lounge. But all in all quite nice, and very centrally located.
- Very cozy and clean room, great location and price.
La Huerta de San Lorenzo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Huerta de San Lorenzo offers accommodations in Segovia.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Alcazar is 0.8 miles from La Huerta de San Lorenzo, and The Beaks House is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The quiet, the natural surroundings and wonderful view of the city walls. The owner was very friendly and helpful.
- A lovely location within view of the cathedral of Segovia. It’s in a quiet neighborhood just across from a historical monastery. The hotel itself is built in and around a garden. Just lovely! Wonderful hostess.
- Absolutamente nada, un desastre de hotel por llamarlo de alguna manera
- En general tanto la decoración como las instalaciones y la amabilidad de Charo
- Demasiado rústico para mi gusto. La habitación muy pequeña. Y no pudimos aparcar dentro porque no dejaban entrar y salir durante el día.
Casa de la Moneda
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa de la Moneda offers accommodations in Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alcazar is 650 feet from Casa de la Moneda, and The Beaks House is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Location. Value for money. Historic interest. Good Wi-Fi signal.
Location inside the museum with the great view and nice park.
Easy walk up to the center.
- The girl who booked us in via the restaurant was very pleasant and helpful. The Museum was quiet at night as we were the only people there!!!
Il wifi funziona benissimo, anche di notte – wifi works well, all the night too.
Immerso in un ambiente incantevole – beautiful environment.
Notti molto tranquille e silenziose – very silent at night.
- The very place is very exotic since you live inthe territory of museum (coins production) and on the night time you have to open medieval doors to get into your dwelling.
Featuring free WiFi, Don Jaime offers accommodations in Segovia, just 0.8 miles from Alcazar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and courteous. The vending machine very near our room was convenient. The location is conveniently located near the aqueduct and main square.
- The staff were helpful with restaurant and travel information
– 1 bunk bed and 2 single beds for 3 people (and not 1 big bed and 1 small bed)
– very close to the old town
– nice view out of the window (and not a view to a roof or wall)
– towels, shower gel and so on for free
– extra very warm blankets in the wardrobe
– nice bathroom
- The room was small but very clean and comfortable. The property was very quiet. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The location was ideal! Right next to the aqueducts and and easy walk to everything else. We were lucky to find paid parking on the street nearby (which was free overnight).
- extra comfy bed, all the toiletries you need, location- wow!!!!! everything right on your door step!
Hab Urban Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hab Urban Hostel offers accommodations in Segovia.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.Alcazar is 0.6 miles from Hab Urban Hostel, and The Beaks House is 350 feet from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- Lovely no frills hotel option in a great location to explore beautiful Segovia. You can’t fault it for the price.
- Super friendly welcome. Excellent room for a family, the kids got their own little loft. Extremely clean. Great location.
- Staff (possibly owners?) were very friendly, they provided a map and marked places of interest. We asked for recommendations for dinner, and thoroughly enjoyed eating (and drinking) there later in the evening. Room was very comfortable and shower was lovely (very powerful!)
very closed to Acueducto and shopping street, restaurants are nearby, you have many choices by living in Hab hostel.
Room is very clean and warm although it is not very big.
Landlord is very nice and helpful.
- It was on an atmospheric street, close to the aqueduct. The facility was very clean and white. i traveled in December, and the room was nice and warm. The reception was very kind.
Top Guest Houses In Villovela De Pirón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!