10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villeneuve-de-rivière Midi-pyrénées:
Maison de l’Esplanade
Located in Saint Gaudens, Maison de l’Esplanade offers views of the Pyrenees, just 0.6 mi from the train station. You can relax on the furnished terrace with a drink from the bar and read the free newspapers.Offering a mountain view, all of the rooms at Maison de l’Esplanade are decorated in a contemporary style. Each room features a desk, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Each also includes a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Every day, you can enjoy traditional dishes from the region for lunch.The rooms are serviced by a elevator and the guest house is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Bicycle storage and free public parking are also possible on site.
- The owner was lovely and her restraint below the hotel was excelant
- The lady is one of the nicest i’ve meet, she was always available for anything u could need! Rooms are very spacious, clean and very nice!
- Excellent rooms in old, characterful hotel. Sadly the town is somewhat jaded. Great morning market.
- friendly helpful staff, superb room overlooking the river, good evening meal and breakfast
- Sylvie the proprietor went out of her way to be of assistance
La Magie des Rêves
Offering a sun terrace and spa center, La Magie des Rêves is located in Montréjeau, 30 mi from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy homemade meals upon request. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. La Magie des Rêves features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and hiking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 22 mi from La Magie des Rêves, while Vielha is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes – Lourdes Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- amazing room and facilities. The hot tub was a real bonus. It was a last minute booking and a real gem.
- Lovely private jacuzzi on a massive private balcony. Great breakfast .
- Beside the shower room this place was fantastic. Great view, lovely breakfast, spacious common room and kitchen and comfortable room.
- Lovely breakfast and a great location for exploring the region. It would be a great place for a house party as there’s a lovel huge sitting room with lots of space to chill out
- Wonderful space with a shared terrace and living room available in addition to the nice sized room. The room was well appointed with toiletries and tea/ coffee making facilities. The breakfast was excellent and the hosts were very nice and accommodated our last minute request and found a place to store our bicycles. Highly recommended!
Chateau de Barsous
Chateau de Barsous has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool, a garden and bar in Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges. The property has a private beach area and ski storage space, as well as a shared lounge and a casino. The guesthouse has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.With a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a river view. At Château de Barsous the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Chateau de Barsous has a grill. Hiking, skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of the guesthouse can find nearby.The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées, 47 miles from Château de Barsous, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Charming Chateau in quiet beautiful rural setting ,lovely friendly hostess, excellent breakfast , parking , good activities available .
- Asia is the most incredible, welcoming hostess. An adorable family! The views outside the bedroom windows and on the grounds are simply spectacular. Gracious, peaceful- a slice of paradise, and a good home base for hiking
- It was amazing to stay at a Chateau…the owners were so welcoming…stunning location……
- The property is in a lovely position with marvellous views.
The chateau was beautiful and full of style and charecter. Breakfast was outstanding, with all homemade products.and the
owner was the perfect hostesss and was so lovely. The bed was sooooooo comfortable, slept so well, wish we could have stayed longer and would love to stay there again. The jar of honey the lady gave us as we left was an extra special touch.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Les Ondines is located in Gembrie, on the plateau of Campoudaou between the villages of Sacoué, Gaudend and Gembrie. The property is 3.7 mi from Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free private parking is available on site.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling.The nearest airport is Tarbes – Lourdes Airport, 48 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Escanecrabe, 25 mi from Saint-Lary, Villa d’escane features an outdoor pool, an outdoor hot tub and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include views of the pool or garden. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or a shower. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. Villa d’escane features free WiFi throughout the property.A shared lounge is available at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling. Auch is 27 mi from Villa d’escane. The nearest airport is Tarbes – Lourdes Airport, 39 mi from the property, while Saint Gaudens train station is 17 mi away.
The house is perfect, the garden, the landscape, the swimming pool, etc. Better than we expected.
Valerie was very kind with us, we arrived late and she cooked for us a very delicious meal. The petit degeneur was also wonderful, she served it in the garden, an unforgettable experience for us. Merci beaucoup Valerie again.
Un petit village niché niché dans les hauteurs, reposant. L’accueil,l’amabilité et le sourire de l’hôte.
La psicine, la terrasse sont juste splendide.
- Le lieux, la vue, la qualité de la nourriture, la piscine et le spa, la decoration de la villa et l’accueil des hôtes. Tout au top !
L’accueil de notre hôte ainsi que la propreté de l’établissement.
LA jolie vue vallonnée de la piscine et jacuzzi est un grand plus à Escanecrabe.
Nous ne manquerons pas d’y retourner dès que possible.
Tout !!! L’accueil tardif (réservé dernière minute a 22h et arrivée 23)
La qualité relationnelle de l’hôte
Une maison magnifique avec une vue splendide.
Un petit déjeuner extraordinaire !!!
- The house is perfect, the garden, the landscape, the swimming pool, etc. Better than we expected.
Le Clos de la Bastide
Located in Galan, Le Clos de la Bastide features a garden, shared lounge, terrace, and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. At Le Clos de la Bastide, every room includes a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 36 miles from Le Clos de la Bastide.
There was a small lack of attention to detail like glasses in the room, some toiletries.
Croissants burnt every morning except last morning
Très bon Week-end passé à Galan Chez ce charmant couple sans qui on aurait pas pu se déplacer dans la Région. On s’est également régalées par les repas préparés par Lily : bio et gouteux 🙂 *
Merci encore à eux. Je recommande !!
- Nonostante fossero stati colti di sorpresa dal nostro arrivo, la gentilezza e disponibilità dei proprietari ci ha comunque permesso di soggiornare nella loro splendida casa, confortevole e ricca di fascino d’epoca, in un paesino integro nella sua struttura e in posizione molto tranquilla.
- La maison et le jardin sont très beaux et bon très bon accueil.
- EXCELLENTE LITERIE PROPRIETAIRES TRES SYMPATIQUES DEMEURE ANCIENNE ET TRES JOLI JARDIN CALME ET REPOSANT NOUS AVONS PASSE UN TRES BON SEJOUR
- There was a small lack of attention to detail like glasses in the room, some toiletries.
Chateau Serre Barbier
This 19th-century castle is set in a private garden at the foot of Marignac Forest, just 5.6 mi from the Spanish border. Chateau Serre Barbier offers modern individually decorated rooms.All of the modern guest rooms at Serre Barbier are nonsmoking rooms and feature a seating area with facilities for making tea and coffee. Each one has a private bathroom with amenities provided. Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available throughout the hotel.Guests at the Chateau Serre Barbier can choose to start the day with a breakfast buffet, served in the hotel restaurant. Upon prior reservation, a different menu is available for dinner every day except Wednesday.Activities to choose from in this area include hiking and cycling. The Pyrénées Ho adventure park is just 3.7 mi from the Chateau Serre Barbier. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available on site.
- De locatie was gunstig voor doorgaande gasten, Het “kasteel” zag er goed uit en uitnodigend.
- Die Unterkunft war sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet, die Betten waren sehr bequem. Das Essen wurde frisch zubereitet und war sehr lecker. Die Eigentümerin war sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich.
Demeure charmante avec des hôtes vraiment très agréables.
Les extérieurs avec le petit ruisseau doivent être propices à la détente à la belle saison.
Excellent petit déjeuner, surtout servi avant l’heure car nous devions partir un peu tôt de l’établissement.
- L’accueil, la table d’hôte, et un très bon petit déjeuner.
- Bonne literie, accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, calme et tranquillité, le charme du lieu.
Located in Saint-Gaudens, La Meridienne features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and free WiFi.The guesthouse provides certain units with city views, and each room comes with an electric tea pot. At La Meridienne every room comes with a balcony, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 47 miles from La Meridienne.
- The staff was so kind and accommodating and the room was so clean and beautiful.
- With a booking.com reservation, you can pay extra for an optional nice breakfast: homemade jams. Mme Brigitte and Ginette are friendly and helpful. My 3-night stay: plenty of towels, pillows, extra blanket, if needed. Just ask. I had perfect privacy in their house. A safe, quiet area, near bakeries, restaurants. (Watch for fixed n limited work hours in small city.) My bathroom had a pretty view of the backyard garden: fruit n flowers. The bedroom opened onto a sunny balcony-like area, which overlooked the huge cherry tree. The restaurant of nearby Hotel Pédussaut was rightly recommended: food n decor in breakfast and dining areas. For cheese n fruit, Les Halles Primeurs.
- A nice chambre d’hôte run by a pleasant lady and her mum. Happy and helpful. My room was clean and spacious and the en suite bathroom likewise. Towels and soap provided and plenty of hot water. A balcony runs outside the room to sit on. There is a nice garden too with deck chairs. It’s a minutes walk from two hotels and restaurants. It was quiet and relaxed. The orange juice, tea and home made jams at breakfast were nice.
- Everything was perfect! Easy check in and check out. Room was perfect, big and clean!
- Room was nicely decoratie, good bed, very friendly family. My pets were accepted for no extra cost. Basic breakfast but with good croisant!
Chateau de La Lanette
Chateau de La Lanette features a garden, bar, barbecue facilities and terrace in Saléchan. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The property provides airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at Chateau de La Lanette.The accommodation has a playground. You can play pool and ping pong at Chateau de La Lanette, and the area is popular for hiking and skiing.The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 52 miles from the guesthouse.
Heather is a great host, she was very nice and helpful, told us about places to visit, helped us with everything we needed(let us use her sleds , helped with our laundry and many more).
There is a playroom full with toys which our boy absolutely loved.
The room was big and comfortable (with a fire-truck bed for kids) and had almost panoramic view of the surrounding area.
Backyard has a trampoline and a large area that lets children to let off some steam.
Breakfast with lots of variety.
about 30-40 minutes driving to Le Mourtis and Peyragudes ski resorts.
There is a horse farm on the way to Luchon (~10 minutes) which lets children ride a pony.
12 of us stayed with Heather and Russel while cycling from coast to coast across the Pyrenees. The chateau was undoubtedly the best accommodation we stayed in through the week, and was a real highlight of the trip. The property itself is hugely impressive, however it was the hospitality that really set it apart and nothing was too much trouble.
Heather cooked us a fantastic 3 course meal, and dealt with the vegetarians and gluten free person with no drama at all. Russel kept the wine flowing! Breakfast was also great and kept us going through another long day in the saddle.
- A beautiful house with spacious rooms. A super pool and decking. Communal dining with other residents. Good info on walks and other activities.
Fantastic hosts. Heather & Russell, couldn’t have been more welcoming. The breakfasts were delicious, with so much choice; 3 course evening meals were beautifully cooked. Our bedroom was simply furnished, but very comfortable & the en-suite shower room was spotlessly clean with good quality shower gels, etc. Bathrobes & spa slippers were provided too.
The village of Sarlechan was charming & good for short walks after dinner.
- Des tenanciers a la hauteur, le tout dans une résidence qui date de l’époque Napoleon III rénovée avec goût, plus des commodités tel que piscine, parc etc…
- Heather is a great host, she was very nice and helpful, told us about places to visit, helped us with everything we needed(let us use her sleds , helped with our laundry and many more).
Located in Esbareich, au moulin has a garden and a terrace.The property is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed on site. Meals can be enjoyed if you reserve 24 hours in advance.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near au moulin.Baqueira-Beret is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 15 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 33 mi from au moulin.
- Lovely and very helpful reception. Le moulin is situated in beautiful environment, close to nature. We all loved the sound of the mountain stream below the house.
- Situation exceptionnelle, c’est merveilleux ! on ne peut-être plus au bord de la rivière et avec les grandes baie vitrées l’ambiance est sensationnelle. Super endroit inoubliable !
- Die Lage direkt am Bach, die Aussicht aus jeder Verandatuere ,sehr romantisch sehr gut ausgestattet,es fehlt an nichts. Wenn man etwas braucht ist die Vermieterin gleich im Haus daneben. Hoher Komfort mit Gemütlichkeit und Wohlfuehlprogramm. Es gibt viel Platz im Haus und darum herum und die Natur ist überwältigend. Grillplatz, WLan, TV, Waschmaschine, Tiefkuehlschrank.
El entorno, perfecto para los amantes de la naturaleza. La decoracion rustica y de buen gusto, y los anfitriones muy amables.
En conclusion, todo muy bien.
- Bel endroit et superbe hébergement en bois tout neuf. La maison est très bientôt équipée . Très bon rapport qualité prix
Top Guest Houses In Villeneuve-de-rivière Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!