10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villeneuve-de-duras Aquitaine:
Domaine Les Jourdis
Set in an 11-hectare park, 2,650 feet from the center of Les Lèves-et-Thoumeyragues village, Domaine Les Jourdis has an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, bar and local cuisine on request.The rooms all have an independent access and feature a private bathroom with toiletries, bathrobes, shower or bath. One suite has a spa bath and some rooms have views onto la Gravouse valley.For breakfast, guests can enjoy pastries, different sorts of breads, homemade jams, homemade honey, local farmer’s eggs, yogurts, cereals and cheese. A table d’hôtel is available upon request and reservation from April to October.16 mi away from Bergerac and Saint-Emilion, Domaine Les Jourdis offers free parking and bike rental is possible nearby at an extra cost. Guests can find a water sports center and go canoeing on the Dordogne River 3.1 mi away;
The warmth and love that Didier and Antoinette show each other flows into the fabric of your whole experience, so much so that we extended our one week stay to two.
Being surrounded by beautiful views, sleeping in such comfortable beds, eating delicious breakfasts and swimming in a lovely pool, why would we look to move on. Their eye for detail shows in the beautiful decor of the rooms, which are kept meticulously clean. Our wonderful hosts were attentive, informative and very funny too. Looking forward to returning very soon.
- Very secluded and homely ,charming place and very friendly hosts
Lovely location surrounded by vineyards. Interesting old limestone buildings. Interiors are modern, stylish and well-equipped including air conditioning, fridge and kettle. Walk-in shower excellent.
Breakfast is outdoors if weather permits. Good basic bread and pastries but lots of additional items available including eggs cooked as you like to order.
The hosts are very helpful and pleasant and both speak very good English.
- Fantastic place to relax and chill out. The room was great, quiet and with a small terrace with a wonderful sunset views. The room has all what you need and the bed was very comfy. Breakfast is delicious with homemade jams! Didier & Antoinette were great, giving us all the information we required about the area. And Fiji, their dog is a lovely company too!
- Made to feel very welcome. Didier & Antoinette were super helpful & friendly. Peaceful and picturesque location. Comfy rooms and beds. Great shower facilities- hot & powerful. Breakfast plentiful and fresh. Hosts were flexible & accommodating. A great base for us to explore the Dordogne & Gironde.
- The warmth and love that Didier and Antoinette show each other flows into the fabric of your whole experience, so much so that we extended our one week stay to two.
B&B Les Foucauds is located in Saint-Quentin-de-Caplong, just 14 mi from Castillon-la-Bataille and 19 mi from the Saint Emilion vineyards. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and suites with a terrace or balcony.The suites are decorated in a contemporary style and also have views of the garden and surrounding vineyards. The private bathroom is complete with a walk-in shower.Homemade jam and fruit from the orchard are just some of the items featured on the continental breakfast. French specialties are proposed in a shared meal with the hosts and reservation is needed in advance.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire property and free private parking is possible on site. You may also choose to visit Cadie Lake, which is a 25-minute drive away.
- A beautiful location in the middle of vineyard countryside with lovely views. A very nice spacious, modern room with en-suite. Isabelle, our hostess was very helpful and friendly and made us feel most welcome. The pool looked fabulous although it was a bit too chilly for us to try it.
- My husband and I were attending a wedding close by to B&B Les Foucauds. It was the perfect location and a very relaxing break, the pool is a massive bonus as we couldn’t find other accommodation which had a pool on our budget. Isabelle and Pete were very friendly and Inviting both with great sense of humours, the room was very clean and spacious and suited our needs. Isabelle kindly dropped us to the wedding location because taxis tend to charge an arm and a leg for a short Journey. We both plan to go back next year to stay again and I would highly recommend friends and family to book Les Foucauds too. Just to add the COFFEE hit the spot. Thank You!
- A lovely guest house in the middle of the beautiful countryside! The pool was a great plus for cooling down and the garden around the house is beautiful. Our room was also amazing!
- The room was simple but clean. Pool was clean and Isabelle was a lovely Host. Location was great for the wedding we attended.
Isabella was great: friendly, nice and so kind!
The structure is the best solution to visit the beautiful surrounding hills, and devote yourself to wines and towns.
We really enjoyed the pool and the tranquility it offers in the shade of the wonderful weeping willow. I will definitely be back.
Located in Saint-Pierre-sur-Dropt, Sadillac offers 4-star accommodations with barbecue facilities and a terrace. With free bikes, the 4-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property provides an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.All guest rooms are equipped with a fridge, oven, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hairdryer and a desk. All rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some rooms come with a kitchenette with a stovetop and a toaster. Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area.Guests at Sadillac can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. You can play ping pong and tennis at Sadillac, and the area is popular for hiking and fishing.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry
Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and shared lounge in Thénac. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities and a terrace. The guesthouse has a hot tub, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Each room comes with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain rooms include a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry has a playground. You can play pool and ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Roumanière, 13 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Lovely find in the countryside, near Eymet ( one third of the population is from the U.K )The location makes it a great staging post on the way to the Bordeaux region, where you could spend a couple of days, buy some wine and come back to the gîte de Garry to enjoy them with some home cooked meals you could prepare in the superb kitchen!
Wonderful facilities, super clean and modern amenities,
The breakfast served by the charming host Serge is out of this world.
Great value for your money !
- Amazing everything, everything you could want and more. We will be coming back next year count on it. Hidden Gem.
- Superb host and great facilities. Very rural but we knew that going and booking in the area.
- Great host, lovely breakfast, very nice facilities and absolutely spotless.
- The accommodation was far better than we ever expected and serges and wife had put a lot of thought into its finish and taste.we particularly enjoyed the freedom regarding the kitchen arrangements whereas we could prepare food or drinks anytime. Breakfast served by serge’s was fantastic nothing too much trouble.
- Lovely find in the countryside, near Eymet ( one third of the population is from the U.K )The location makes it a great staging post on the way to the Bordeaux region, where you could spend a couple of days, buy some wine and come back to the gîte de Garry to enjoy them with some home cooked meals you could prepare in the superb kitchen!
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and BBQ area, Gîte Escapade is located in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room has an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer, while some rooms will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a fridge. All guest rooms at Gîte Escapade are equipped with a seating area.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 18 miles from Gîte Escapade.
- Toby and Anya were great hosts – friendly and helpful. Escapade is a lovely peaceful spot – we self catered so the fact there isn’t a restaurant within walking distance wasn’t a problem. Our room was large, attractive and well-equipped, and has its own patio. There is a large swimming pool available, although we didn’t make use of it.
- literie petite (lit de 140) et matelas pas top qui ne correspondent absolument pas de nos jours au prix payé pour la nuit.
- Très bon accueil, avec un Toby disponible et avenant . Le gîte est Douillet à souhait, au calme, dans la verdure, avec une petite terrasse devant la chambre pour prendre son petit déjeuner. Immense piscine a disposition derrière la chambre, avec une possibilité d’y aller en nocturne . Bref…un très très bel endroit !
- Situation agréable au cœur du Périgord pourpre calme et sérénité entoure ce lieu. Accueil chaleureux et bienveillant. Rien ne manque draps et linge de toilette compris. Le gros plus le cadre de la piscine.
- Super accueil, piscine agréable, environnement silencieux et studio avec une entrée indépendante.
Set in a vineyard in Fouguerolles, 19 mi from Saint-Emilion, this manorhouse features a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and hammocks in the shade of the trees. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are available at the Chateau Fayolle-Luzac.Each bright room features individual decoration and includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed outside in fair weather. Upon request, meals composed with seasonal and homemade produce can be shared at the owner’s table.You can have a guided visit of the vineyards, discover the wine-making process and taste the property’s wines.
- Host Martin took good care of us. Special thanks for arranging the dinner at the local restaurant. House is located in the rural area and surrounded by vineyards. We had a walk after the breakfast enjoying local views of the landscape and vines. Calm and peaceful place. Wine made by this Chateau is available for buying right there.
- The hosting family were charming and informal. The house homely and relaxed – and set in beautiful landscapes. We enjoyed watching the grape harvest being gathered and feasted on delicious home-made jams prepared from hone-grown fruits at breakfast
- The rooms we exceptional, the owners were very friendly and helpful
- Great location, great hosts, great food. A wonderful experience.
Une réception , des attentions et des échanges très agréables
Un instant conviviale
Le Moulin de Monpoisson
Set in a former mill built in the 12th century and located on the edge of the river Dropt, Le Moulin de Monpoisson is a traditional-style guest house with a garden, a bar and a terrace.Le Moulin de Monpoisson offers rooms and an apartment with king size beds and a balcony with views of the river or the park. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout.A continental breakfast is served daily and includes French pastries, orange juice and jams. You can request a pizza on site or try the traditional restaurant in Monségur, which is 1.2 mi away.Le Puy Village is 1,650 feet away. The property is located 28 mi from Bergerac and 40 mi from Bordeaux. There is a free, private car park on site.
- Beautiful situation by a millpond and wier. Thoughtful host and lovely breakfast
- We loved our stay here. It is in a beautiful setting beside the river and very peaceful and relaxed. The bedroom was large and had lovely views of the river. The food was excellent and good value. We had really good pizzas and salad. Breakfast was included and was also very good -fresh fruit, coffee croissants and bread and jam- perfect! We would definitely recommend this place and wished we could have stayed longer.
- We had an unfortunate mishap so we came lots later, the owners were so kind to wait exceptionally
- I liked the photos of the property by in reality it was tired and run down, and the owner unenthusiastic. I had visualised sitting next to the river at breakfast but he had the table laid in a gloomy interior so we moved outside but the furniture was wet from the rain the previous night, so we dried off the chairs with napkins. We did have a good night’s sleep however, but were woken next morning by the owner stomping around, closing doors with noise. (8.30am)
Tout etait tres bien etl accueil chaleureux
Le site est remarquable
Le silence est tres agreable
Domaine de Blis
Domaine de Blis in Eymet has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The accommodations features free WiFi.The room has a terrace, a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Tea and coffee making facilities are at guests’ disposal.Bergerac is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Marmande is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- The accommodation was ideal the private pool was great hosts were very helpful and very friendly we had a great relaxing week would love to go back another time.
This place was really quaint and sweet, and the room and bathroom were lovely! I really felt relaxed here and I had a lovely time hanging by the pool and relaxing. The owners were also very nice. Thanks 🙂
I also liked the fact that it was walking distance into Eymet town, but not so loud because it was a little bit outside of the town. This made it more relaxing and felt more like a holiday as it was so peaceful.
- It’s very quaint… part of a beautiful chic French house. It was really nicely laid out, and the host were very friendly and helpful.
- Distance to village, comfortable bed, quiet, fruit tea
- Lovely big bedroom, great to have your own outside seating area. Extremely quiet and peaceful. Nicely decorated, shabby chic style. Good to have a kettle & supply of tea/coffee etc. There was a coffee machine that took pods – nice touch. We didn’t use the pool area but it looked very nice and private, plenty of space for sunbathing. Good WIFI reception.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières
A 16th-century country house located 17 mi from Saint-Emilion and surrounded by vineyards, Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières has a heated outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi in all areas.The rooms have a large bed and private bathrooms with shower or bath and toilet. They have wooden floors and air conditioning, as well as views onto the garden and Dordogne valley.Breakfast consists of croissants, bread, homemade jams, yogurts, cereals, fruits, cheese and hot beverages. Guests can also enjoy evening meals upon request and reservation.There is a spacious living room with library, TV and computer. The house also features 3 terraces and parkland.19 mi from Bergerac, Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières is just 25 mi from Libourne TGV Train Station, with direct trains to Paris. 1.2 mi away, guests can go canoeing on the Dordogne River or play tennis.
- The location of the place is a little bit off the beaten track, but quite easily accessible anyway. Relaxed atmosphere, we felt very welcome. A good breakfast served in the terrace, overlooking a nice view to the valley.
- It’s a really nice place for peaceful rest. We were lucky enough to get a room with a kitchen and the host kindly lent us her grill. If you want to have a nice slow morning, it’s worth taking the breakfast they offer for a reasonable price. The property is really well maintained. The swimming pool as well as other attractions make it a nice place to spend time for both grown-ups and children. Don’t really have bad things to say – nice hosts, beautiful surroundings, clean, well thought out concept. Make sure you ask the host for tips – she sent us to a very lovely place for lunch. We really enjoyed our stay.
Home from home (but with a pool!) Great / generous breakfasts and very friendly, helpful hosts.
- Peace and quiet and panoramic views across the valley and hills.
Excellent location for visiting the Bordeaux and Bergerac region, and close to many nice restaurants and small picturesque towns.
The house is idyllic, and would be the sort of house I would buy if I could afford it. The perfect place to come and relax. It is like being in your own luxury mansion. And there are two nice friendly animals, a cat and a dog (but if you don’t like animals, don’t worry, they will keep out of your way).
The atmosphere is very informal, so if you want Jeeves attending to your every need, then maybe you should find a hotel
La Belle Etape
Featuring a garden and barbecue facilities, La Belle Etape offers air-conditioned guest rooms with a terrace in Saint-Martin, 6.2 mi from Bergerac. Free Wi-Fi access is available and guests can play darts on site.The double room has a private bathroom with shower, a private toilet and a flat-screen TV. You will find a fully loaded tray to make your own coffee/tea with little extras in the room. Guests will also find a desk in the room and upon request can have access to a printer and paper.A continental or American breakfast is served. With 24 hours’ notice, evening meals with the hosts are also available. Guests can also use the kitchen facilities including the fridge and kitchenware as well as the dining area.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking and upon request, a shuttle to Bergerac Airport is available at an extra cost. Bergerac Train Station is 6.2 mi away.
Katti and Bruno are very well travelled themselves and were great hosts who gave brilliant advice – with a map – on where and what to see.
It was a country setting, only a few minutes drive from Bergerac and a good base from which to visit the beautiful chateaux and countryside. Loved the chickens!
Although the room was small, it was perfectly presented with a clean attached bathroom. There was no aircon but we were given a pedestal fan which made a big difference.
They provided an amazing breakfast., that came with the room. We also had one of their Euro 20 per person dinners – everyone should do that!!! It was all local foods and recipes and totally delicious.
Free parking inside their gated property was nice and secure.
- In a quiet rural setting, but close to many sights if you have a car. Great breakfast, friendly, chatty owners, gated and safe car park. Comfy bed with ensuite. Just be aware that tourist tax is not included in the price, but only a small amount. The owners offer to cook a 3 course dinner from local produce with drinks for 20 Euro if you don’t want to head out for dinner.
Chambre confortable et très propre
Petit déjeuner produits frais et maison, excellent
Hôtes très sympathiques
L’accueil, la disponibilité et la gentillesse des propriétaires.
La fraîcheur de la chambre en cette période chaude.
La qualité de la literie
Le petit déjeuner bio et copieux
Le petit déjeuner
- Katti and Bruno are very well travelled themselves and were great hosts who gave brilliant advice – with a map – on where and what to see.
Top Guest Houses In Villeneuve-de-duras Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villeneuve-de-Duras Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!