10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villefranche-de-lauragais Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres d’hôtes La Masquière
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center, Chambres d’hôtes La Masquière is an ancient barn located in Gardouch, on the edge of Canal du Midi. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The bedrooms and the caravan will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy a pool view from all the rooms.At Chambres d’hôtes La Masquière, breakfast consists of French pastries, tea, coffee, freshly squeezed fruit juice and other produce upon request. Guests can share a traditional evening meal with the owners upon request.Set 16 mi from Toulouse and 19 mi from Toulouse Blagnac Airport, the guest house offers free on-site parking. The A61 Motorway is just 3.7 mi away.
Beautiful and comfortable property.
Delicious dinner and breakfast offered.
Hosts were very helpful and generous with their time.
- Tout était parfait. Nous avons passé un très bon séjour, chambre superbe au calme dans un cadre magnifique. Nous en garderons un très beau et très bon souvenir.
- Die Gastgeberin ist freundlich und aufgestellt, das Haus mit Pool ein Bijou. Gediegenes Frühstück, ruhige Lage hinter dem Damm des Canal du Midi, Platz für Fahrräder. Ein Ort zum Verweilen.
- Accueil chaleureux , décoration d’un goût superbe, excellent petit déjeuner fait maison, un goût parfait.. en pleine campagne.. silence et beauté, joli parc et piscine… je recommande fortement , plus centre de remise en forme..👍
Maison et propriété très bien soignées et originale.
A deux pas du Canal du midi tout en étant chez soi.
Nous avons passé un trop bref moment dans ce très bel endroit.
Notre hôte est une personnalité riche
- Beautiful and comfortable property.
Château de Vallègue
Located in Vallègue, the Château de Vallègue offers a guest room and a suite, set in an original, 13th-century historical building. Guests can admire the weapon room, relax at the 1950’s bar or swim in the outdoor swimming pool.Offering a garden view, all of the rooms feature a parquet floor and antique furniture. Each room also includes a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the 18th-century kitchen. The hosts can also prepare candlelit dinners with traditional dishes from the region, upon prior reservation. Guests will have meals in the dining room, decorated in Empire style.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and the Canal du Midi is 4.3 mi away.
- Brigitte and partner fantastic hosts. We are biking the Canal du Midi and had not anticipated the uphill ride at the end of a long day. The last thing we wanted to do was to have to bike the last leg again to get dinner. Nothing was too much trouble and they went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed including reserving a restaurant and ferrying us back and forth to dinner. Thanks Brigitte. My less than perfect score on location is related to biking – it’s a fine location if travelling by car.
- Fabulous restored building and the property owners were charming and very welcoming
- Chateau de vallegue is the most unusual and superb place. We enjoyed such genuine hospitality from our hosts and felt so relaxed after just 1 night . Bibi Vlade is the most excellent dog you will meet who takes his job of welcome committee very seriously when not asleep. From the collection of maybe 100 coffee grinders (owned by people who don’t like coffee) to a toilet in a cupboard you will probably never stay anywhere quite like it ever again. We couldn’t be more grateful for the chance to stay and will always remember the fun and warmth of the chateau.
We received an extremely warm welcome, the children absolutely loved being at the property and were very well catered for especially with gourmet breakfast!
Everything about the castle is made with love, the beds were beautifully presented and all the little extras eg tea/coffee are available in the enormous rooms full of character.
The proprietor is a wonderful cook and we enjoyed a delicious evening meal of specialities from the region washed down with some local wine.
Beautiful 13th Centuary Chateau. Huge history attached, which is visible with photographs/paintings from the Early 19th centuary especially in relation to Napoleon and battles fought.
Brigette and Maurice (owners) were just lovely and helpful. The bedroom and bathroom were fabulous.Let’s not forget Bebe (dog). Kids loved him and he us, especially at breakfast time!
Gites des Camparros
Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.At Gites des Camparros, all rooms come with a desk and a TV. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while some units at the guesthouse also have a seating area. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Gites des Camparros will be able to enjoy activities in and around Nailloux, like hiking, cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 28 miles from the accommodation.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the flat. The kitchen was really well equipped and it was a very comfortable stay. The hosts were lovely too. Available when needed but discreet. Although it is near a road with some traffic, you can’t hear a thing.
Accueil et gentillesse des hôtes.
Un Gîte au grand calme.
Le pain maison et les confitures, un vrai régal
Le 1er petit-déjeuner et le pain frais confectionné par la propriétaire.
L’accueil et les équipements comme à la maison, rien ne manquait.
Qué nos dejarán alojarnos con perros.
- Accueil très agréable de la propriétaire du gîte, disponibilité et gentillesse, on se sent bien avant même de prendre possession des lieux. L’hébergement, juste à proximité de notre lieu de visite, était conforme à nos attentes pour ces 2 nuits, parfait !
Located in Mas-Saintes-Puelles, in a building dating from 18th century, Le Roc has a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring room service, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, the rooms at the guesthouse have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms have a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at Le Roc can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 28 miles from Le Roc.
- Charming hosts who paid close attention to their guests. Lovely pair of dogs. Quiet setting.
We were walking. The hosts were wonderful, even driving to collect us when we were lost.
We ordered dinner which was delicious with very good wine. The company of the hosts was a bonus which made the evening interesting.
The room is spacious and the towels and bedding of good quality.
Nous avons eu des hôtes d’une très grande gentillesse, avec beaucoup de générosité. La table d’hôtes est excellente, repas avec des produits de grande qualité et menu simple mais succulent. Le petit déjeuner également, toujours avec des produits locaux.
Très bonne literie, bref super cadre pour se reposer.
Encore merci à nos hôtes.
- Un accueil chaleureux, un studio impeccable, spacieux et confortable, un petit déjeuner excellent
- La situation géographique proche du canal et la table d’hôtes.
Surrounded by a 16404 ft² landscaped garden with an outdoor swimming pool, La Pradasse is set 0.6 mi from central Ayguevives. It offers free internet access, a vegetable patch and a lounge with a fireplace.The air-conditioned guest rooms are set in a restored farm shed and feature a warm décor and parquet flooring. They each include a TV and some have exposed wooden beams.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. A restaurant serving regional food and open every day can be found 1.9 mi away.Guests can take a hiking trail directly from the property or play tennis in the village.Free private parking is available on site and the A61 motorway is just 1.6 mi away. La Pradasse is a 20-minute drive from central Toulouse.
- Nice and place far from standard hotels, location, very quiet, breakfast, owners
- Calme et reposant! Maîtres de maison présent mais pas trop, petit déjeuner très bon!
- Excellent accueil des propriétaires, très joli cadre intérieur et extérieur.
- la décoration,l’ensemble immobilier,la situation,
- Le cadre est très agréable, un joli et grand jardin. L’ėtablissement est très soigné et bien décoré. Accueil sympathique. Conseils avisés pour les sorties. Petit déjeuner copieux de qualité. Salon, chambre et literie très agréables et confortables.
Guesthouse Le Pujol
Set in a characteristic ancient farm, Guest house Le Pujol is located 1.2 mi from Sainte-Foy-d’Aigrefeuille and offers a tree-filled park with a children’s playground.Guest house Le Pujol has rooms with views of the garden, free WiFi access, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served at an extra cost and can enjoyed on the terrace outside, weather permitting. Restaurants can be found within a 10-minute drive.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 19 mi away.
Very nice and quiet surroundings
- Fantastic amenities pool and barbecue area and a kitchen with most utensils etc. Beautiful village with small shop and bakery. Wonderful hosts with good info. Would suit a large group of friends or family.
- The owners are very friendly and the guesthouse is quiet.
- De locatie, de vriendelijkheid van de eigenaresse, het zwembad,;Alles!
- Confort de la literie et le charme de la maison et de la chambre. La politesse et la discrétion de la gérante.
- Very nice and quiet surroundings
Domaine du Moment
Domaine du Moment features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and shared lounge in Soupex. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property provides a shared kitchen, a concierge service and currency exchange for guests.All rooms come with an electric tea pot, a private bathroom and free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a patio and some have pool views. All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Domaine du Moment can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Domaine du Moment.The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 28 miles from the guesthouse.
Breakfast was an optional extra. We opted for it on the first morning. It was a typical french breakfast of local breads, jams, cheese, seasonal fruit and yogurt.
The swimming pool was excellent. We had a lovely private terrace with garden furniture.
The kitchen was very well equipped with everything we needed.
The beds were very comfortable.
The village was a small, rural, peaceful village and the house was in the village. A real retreat.
- Nous avons apprécié l’acceuil et la gentillesse des propriétaires qui ont bien voulu accepté deux chiens et de nous préparer le petit déjeuner relativement tôt.
Petit dejeuner digne d’un grand hotel
La baignoire sur pieds
La sympatie et disponibilité des hotes
- Accueil chaleureux, des conseils pour les visites, un joli parc avec sa piscine.
- Très accueillant . Joli endroit. Très calme.et.agréable.
- Breakfast was an optional extra. We opted for it on the first morning. It was a typical french breakfast of local breads, jams, cheese, seasonal fruit and yogurt.
Villa Charline is located in Issel, just 15 minutes away from Castelnaudary and 25 mi away from Carcassonne. Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool in the summer months.The rooms at Villa Charline are individually decorated and feature parquet floors. Each room is accessed by a private entrance and some rooms offer a flat-screen TV and a terrace.Every morning a buffet breakfast is served in the main building and a continental breakfast is served in the villa. Upon request, the hosts can prepare evening meals for guests featuring traditional cuisine.The Castelnaudary Train Station is 15 minutes away and the Canal du Midi is 6.2 mi away. Guests can enjoy the hot tub, billiards and table tennis on site and free private parking at the property. A children’s playground is also available.
- L’accueil des hôtes vraiment sympa et aux petits soins prêt à tout pour faire plaisir nous avons réservé 2 chambres pour deux familles c’était super merci pour tout
Endroit merveilleux très très beau, couple très accueillant sympathique agréable rien à dire à part que j’y retournerai si j’en ai l’occasion car nous nous sommes vraiment régalés
Merci pour tout
- Couchage très confortable, petit déjeuner de grande qualité, environnement très calme et reposant.
- L’accueil et le repas en famille. Le confort, le calme.
- Chambre confortable avec un accès au spa privatif très agréable
Chambre Belfloret is located in Renneville and features a tennis court. The guesthouse has a garden and has an outdoor swimming pool.The guesthouse will provide guests with a microwave, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hairdryer, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD-Player. With a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, rooms at Chambre Belfloret also feature free WiFi, while some rooms include a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
chambre d’hôte LE MERCIER
Located in Calmont, chambre d’hôte LE MERCIER has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, bar, and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain accommodations at chambre d’hôte LE MERCIER also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- The restaurant has great home cooked. The swimming pool and seating area are lovely. The room we stayed in was well equipped, comfortable and had AC!
The place is very clean, cosy and quiet. The apartment is well designed with many well thought details, a very comfortable bed, you can also use a well equipped kitchen. There is a spacious parking, and also a restaurant within the premises.
The lady who runs the place is also very very nice. I had a medical problem during my stay, she was very quick to arrange a doctor coming to visit (also helping with the translations), and then her husband was so kind as to go to the Pharmacy to pick up the medicines for me. As I wasn’t feeling well, she also prepared lunch for me…. such a sweet and nice person for sure! Overall the place is very nice, highly recommended!
- Cozy, charmeful, clean, open air brealfast, great hosts, lovely landscape, beautiful village, tasteful food at the restaurant…
- Le calme, la qualité du logement, la situation et toutes les commodités (cuisine équipée, frigo, …). La salle de bains est très bien, la douche est spacieuse. La literie de qualité.
- Jolie décoration, grande salle de bain très agréable mais avec un velux qui ne s’ouvre pas…donc très chaud!!!
Top Guest Houses In Villefranche-de-lauragais Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villefranche-de-Lauragais Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!