10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villedaigne Languedoc-roussillon:
Domaine Des Agnelles
This guest house is 6.8 mi from Narbonne and 14 mi from the beaches in the Languedoc Roussillon region. It features a large heated swimming pool surrounded by a garden and offers free WiFi throughout.All spacious rooms at Domaine Des Agnelles feature an ornamental fireplace. Private bathrooms feature both a bathtub and a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Domaine Des Agnelles, and can be taken on the terrace during summer. Communal meals are served several times a week upon request.Activities nearby include cycling and pétanque. Free parking is available on site. Domaine Des Agnelles is 19 mi from Château de Villerouge-Termenès and 28 mi from Carcassonne.
- Micky cooked us a fantastic dinner and it was the perfect end to a long day on the road.
- Hosts were really friendly and meal provided was excellent
- Goede uitvalsbasis naar Middelandse zee en aangenaam gastgezin.
Sehr familiär, ganz liebe Gastgeber,
tolles Ambiente, sehr gutes Frühstück,
schöne gemeinsame Abendessen,
wir kommen wieder. Viel bessere geht nicht.
- Außergewöhnliches Ambiente, tolles Haus mit sehr schönem Innhof, wo man gemeinsam ißt und sehr gemütlich sitzt. Gesellige Abende, aufmerksame und engagierte Gastgeber. Für Familien mit Kindern sehr zu empfehlen!
Chateau Le Vergel Authenac
One of our top picks in Ginestas.Surrounded by 20 hectares of vineyards, this chateau provides B&B accommodations in Minervois, 12 mi north of Narbonne. It also features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access in all the accommodations.The guest rooms at Chateau Le Vergel Authenac have a TV, their own bathroom and some of them are air conditioned. Self-catering apartments with a seating area are also available.Breakfast is served daily in the ground floor dining room. During the summer, guests can also request set menus.Chateau Le Vergel Authenac is 1.9 mi from the Canal du Midi and the Musée de la Chapellerie (hat museum). Bezièrs is 19 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Friendly clean and a around good experience and we would highly recommend.
- Gite was spacious and well equipped. Greay shower and good bed. Quiet location.
- The location short distance to the main road a car is essential
- We had a wonderful 4 night stay here. A fantastic location and very peaceful. I would highly recommend this self catering accommodation.
Jean-Louis and Patrick were the perfect hosts.
We were very delayed and arrived early hours of the morning and they could not have been accommodating.
Breakfast was amazing each day.
The houses we rented, we had two as there was six of us, were fantastic, they had everything you could possible need and more.
The pool area was great.
You really must try their wine it is fabulous.
Thank you very much from us all
Chateau Du Comte
Located in an old hunting lodge, Chateau Du Comte features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. It includes an on-site restaurant and guests can relax in the hammam or admire the gardens of the property.Rooms at Chateau Du Comte are individually decorated with different themes and include views of the garden and mountains. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.Breakfast is served daily and guests can dine in the restaurant with advance reservation. Additional Restaurants can be found 1.9 mi from the property.Located between mountain and vineyards provides an array of activities for guests. Visits to olive groves, vineyards and the Musée des Potiers with Roman pottery are all within 5 mi of the property. The Canal du Midi is 1,650 feet away. Narbonne Train Station is 9.9 mi away and Carcassonne Airport is 37 mi away.
- Gorgeous location, friendly owners, stunning breakfasts with lots of homemade jams and cake. Great location to explore from. Beach only 30 mins away as well. Lots of good local restaurants.
- The host was extremely friendly and spoke excellent English. She recommended a lovely restaurant nearby. Breakfast was excellent and included a home made apple tart with lovely flakey pastry. The room was very large with a separate ensuite with full sized bath.
- Charming setting and hosts with interest decor and lovely breakfasts
La beauté de l’édifice
L’accueil personnalisé de la propriétaire
- L’accueil des plus chaleureux de notre hôte ainsi que ses très bons conseils sur la région et ses bonnes adresses. Son petit déjeuner “home-made” est un vrai plaisir!
Auberge Gekko is located in Ornaisons.All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer are available to all guests, while certain rooms here will provide you with a DVD player. At the guesthouse every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 32 miles from Auberge Gekko.
- Outstanding property in a lovely village. Really worth the extra drive from Narbonne. Owner was a nice guy who made us feel welcome. Great kitchen.
- Very friendly,multilanguage speaking host,clean rooms, shared areas clean&nice as well, terrace&swimming pool.
- Within reach of points of interests east and west of hotel location on main roads. Very clean apartment. No front desk, but friendly staff were helpful and easy to contact. Good restaurant located within walking distance. Main road very quiet at night, and little traffic running during the daytime. Most amenities/facilities provided within the apartment. Good value for the late April/early May period. Would book again if visiting the same area.
- The friendly greeting, the eagerness to provide information about the locality, the comfort and charm of our living quarters, the amiable contact with our fellow guests.
- J’ai aimé la propreté, l’équipement, le confort de la literie, le fait d’avoir une place réservée devant le logement, le digicode à l’entrée pour protéger l’accès au studio, le ventilateur très appréciable en l’absence de climatisation. Même si on entend les voitures circuler la journée, le village est très calme la nuit, donc pas de problème pour dormir à points fermés.
Located in Le Somail, on the banks of the canal du midi, in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region, 28 mi from Carcassonne, Le Neptune features a terrace and views of the mountains.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Cap d’Agde is 31 mi from Le Neptune, while Narbonne is 7.5 mi away. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 30 mi from Le Neptune.
Location of the hotel
Friendly service staff
Breakfast was good
- Great location, great bike storage and wonderful host.
- The owner was fabulous. My brother came to visit from Olanzac while I was out and he tried to phone me while my brother waited. Breakfast was a great assortment of goodies with coffee, yogurt, croissants, cheese and bread with fresh fruit and orange juice.
- Friendliness on the owners. Nice room with all amenities. No aircon as I could spot. Conveniently located close to the Canal du Midi, so very easy for us as we went there my bike. No catering for dinner/supper but a couple of nice restaurants close by. Super breakfast, either inside (raining days) or in the patio for sunny days. Can accommodate for coeliac. Stayed only for one day but would have been for more days with the same pleasure. I can recommend it without any hesitations. Owners are polyglots.
- Excellent canal bank location for canal du Midi cyclists. Proprietor was multi-lingual and went out of his way to be friendly and helpful, and was a bit of a card as well. Accommodation was basic but clean, comfortable and roomy in an old house of great character. Restaurants were handy in the village for evening meals and the B&B breakfast was excellent. Car parking was near and handy and there was a safe overnight lock-up for cycles for those travelling the hard way.
- Location of the hotel
La Vigne Bleue
Featuring a terrace and a shaded internal patio, La Vigne Bleue is located in Olonzac. Free WiFi access is available.The family room features a terrace with views of the garden, a seating area and a full kitchenette. Breakfast is served every morning.La Vigne Bleue offers a garage for bicycles and the owners are available to help guests plan their stay. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- My husband and I were cycling the Canal du Midi, which is why we ended up in Olonzac. La Vigne Bleue was totally original, quirky, funky and artistic. Approached up a unique staircase, very large with a loft and a covered terrace. The bathroom was large and also unique. We wandered a few blocks into town and had a most delicious dinner at Le Bel Minervois. Breakfast was down in the outdoor terrace with the prettiest croissants I have ever seen. Our bikes were safely locked in same terrace overnight. Our hosts had very limited English, but we were able to communicate through a translation app, and they were, as with all our French hosts, warm and welcoming. This property also has an antique shop on site.
Setting, charm, breakfast, friendly welcome
Jean even bought more fans to counter the heat and looked afyer our bags for us after check out.
- Very quirky room and friendly host. Nice breakfast. Lovely terrace space which was great as it was really warm. Didn’t use the kitchen facilities but they looked ok (hob and sink in a cupboard unit)
- It’s a very characterful and lovely house, we had the two rooms on the third floor which as also very spacious.
- A very quirky arty place, double life as a Brocante, where you take breakfast (croissant, baguette, fromage, confiture, coffee. Jean, is ‘un homme tres gentile’, helped with climbing stairs. No TV !
Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Beaupré
Located just 7.5 mi from Narbonne Beach, Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Beaupré offers an outdoor swimming pool, wine tasting cellar, terrace and garden. The Sigean African Nature Reserve is 12 mi away.All rooms feature a wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities, while some have a fan or TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A French breakfast serving fresh juice, marmalade, cake and homemade yogurt is provided each morning. Guests can enjoy a traditional cooked meal in the evening, prepared by the owners and upon request.Narbonne SNCF Train Station is just a 10-minute drive away and Béziers is a 30-minute drive from the property. Additional features include a communal lounge with games and books, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- Breakfast at a vast communal table was very good. A number of local products were provided by the convivial hosts. If you are looking for something text book French country house then this is the place.
- Charming hosts, nice vinyard setting, very quiet with comfortable bed and a delicious breakfast in the morning.
- The owners were cheerful and made our stay very pleasant. The room was large with a very big tub for soaking. Hard boiled eggs, yeah. The owners made the juice, yogurt and jams.
- The accommodation is clean and authentic, the facilities are great, and the pool is excellent. Beautiful setting, excellent location ( 5 mins to centre of Narbonne – 20 mins to coast), homely, welcoming and peaceful. Stayed with family of four children. The children really enjoyed their stay.
Huge comfortable bed
Aux Bords de l’Aude
Located in Cuxac-dʼAude, Aux Bords de l’Aude provides accommodations with private terraces. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk. Each room has an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Guest rooms at Aux Bords de l’Aude are equipped with a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde, 25 miles from Aux Bords de l’Aude, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I was on a long bicycle trip and the location was very good for me. This is an older building which has been partially renovated, especially the bathroom. Rooms were up two flights of stairs. Excellent views from windows. Large common areas for eating. Everything worked well: shower, water pressure, wifi. The bed was comfortable. The owner made dinners for me on request and I ate traditional French breakfasts. All were very good. Some furnishings such as the chairs in common area are worn. Owner let me keep my bicycle secure inside the house. Full common kitchen available for guests to use. Owner was very accommodating and pleasant man. Excellent value for everything. Restaurants, bakery and grocery store within 1/2 KM, less than 5 minutes walk.
- The building and the rooms are beautiful! I loved the kitchen and living room for guests with amazing view and sun in the morning.
- Everything was excellent. The owner went out of his way to let me park the MC in his garden. Relaxed atmosphere and privacy. I had a wonderful stay and would definitely return.
- C’est globalement assez propre et la literie était confortable. Narbonne à seulement 20mn.
la viennoiserie et le pain du petit déjeuner sont frais et excellents.
la chambre est spacieuse et le lit bon.
Located in Lagrasse medieval village, Chez Shona is set in a stone house and offers guestrooms and a self-catering studio. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The self-catering studies offer a wardrobe. The studio features a seating area with a sofa bed and a private bathroom.Guests staying in the studio have access to a fully equipped kitchenette. Restaurants and shops can be found from 350 feet of the propertyChez Shona is 650 feet from a river where swimming is allowed and 1,800 feet from Lagrasse Abbey. Lézignan-Corbières is 12 mi away.
- Location was great, apartment spacious and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful.
- excellent as always. we are happy returning clients. will come back again and again. village is one of the truly best south France can offer.
Shona allocated us the apartment which was perfect for our family.
The village is beautiful with several restaurants to choose from and there’s plenty to visit in the area.
We particularly enjoyed the local river Swimming in Ribaute.
We had a great time here, thank you Shona for your hospitality.
- Loved the friendly owner. She was really helpful when we arrived, telling us where we cd get dinner etc. Lovely tranquil bedroom, beautiful bed linen.
- Charming place, superbly clean, I was very comfortable. I enjoyed Lagrasse so much, would stay here again.
Le Petit Clos
Located in Fontjoncouse, just 16 mi from Port La Nouvelle Beaches, Le Petit Clos offers an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and garden. The property is located next to the surrounding scrubland. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Le Petit Clos offers rooms and a cottage. Some rooms have a TV.The cottage is independent and separated from the guest house. It offers a private entrance and private terrace. There is a living area and a fully equipped kitchen. The shower room comes with a hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade jams, homemade cakes and brioches is provided each morning on the terrace or in the living area. Homemade meals are available on site upon request. A gastronomic restaurant is located just 150 feet from the property.Le Petit Clos is 22 mi from Narbonne, 25 mi from Châteaux Cathare and 12 mi from Sigean African Park. Hiking routes begin from Le Petit Clos.
- Well equipped cottage and use of hotel pool was a big hit with the kids, village was so French just fantastic proper countryside and within easy reach of the coast and other attractions inland.
- Beautiful house with lovely gardens. The owner was really welcoming and friendly. The pool was super. The rooms were decorated with style and the beds comfortable. Breakfast included home made cake and jams. A delightful stay.
Very comfortable king size bed in room situated in garden. Good functional
- We loved the cottage! It was perfect for our stay, it was so clean and using the pool was lovely!
Le petit déjeuner avec les confitures et la brioche maison
L’amabilité des propriétaires et la piscine
Top Guest Houses In Villedaigne Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villedaigne Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!