10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villaviciosa De La Ribera Castile And Leon:
Hostal Salones Victoria
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Salones Victoria offers accommodations in Santa Marina del Rey. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.León is 16 miles from Hostal Salones Victoria, and Astorga is 10 miles from the property.
- The ladies on staff were wonderful- very kind and friendly and so accommodating. The hotel attached to the bar was basic and very comfortable. Little extras such as hairdryer, travelling toothbrushes and fluffy towels were so appreciated and not always available in more expensive places. Although off the Camino, a great place Ito be refreshed after a day’s walking. Staff pick up from and drop back to the Camino.
Staff very helpfull in picking us up when walking the Camino and dropping us back in the morning I had injured my back and we’re very good getting me an ice pack a great help
Our spanish is not good but they did there best to understand us
- Schönes, grosses Zimmer mit grossem Badezimmer und sehr freundlicher Bedienung
- La amabilidad de los dueños y lo atentos que fueron en todo momento.
Wurde am Morgen zurück zum camino gebracht.
Badewanne und warmes Wasser !!!
Ca 4 km vom camino entfernt.
Zimmer sind sauber, minimaler lärm von der bar.
4 Sterne + von mir.
Hostal San Froilan
Located in La Virgen del Camino in the region of Castila y Leon, 4.1 miles from León, Hostal San Froilan features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal San Froilan, and La Bañeza is 23 miles away.
The cheerful and helpful owners.
Property delivered as advertised.
- Location. It is one of the best possibilities of accommodation in the Virgen. The hotel is close to the church and restaurants.
- Room and the bathroom were very clean and the space adequate.
- Very handy for the Camino and the lovely church of La. Virgen
- The couple who run the hostel and the cafe down the street were wonderful. They could not do enough for me – made several phone calls for me and the dinner was excellent and way more than I could eat. The room was small but clean and nicely appointed.
- The cheerful and helpful owners.
Located in La Virgen del Camino, 3.4 miles from León, Hostal Soto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal Soto, and La Bañeza is 24 miles away.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
- Friendly and helpful Owner and Staff. Close to Camino Way.Very clean throughout. Quiet, had a good nights sleep, would stay again. Great Value..
Am doing the Camino Frances and prefer privacy rather than sharing room with dozens of pilgrims.
Value for money excellent. Rooms small indeed, but clean- what more you need on Camino?
Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo offers accommodations in Trobajo del Camino, just 2.2 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
- For 1.40€ you can get the bus to León (one block or two from the property) and you will be in the centre in 20 minutes. A taxi late at night could be for 10€ or less. I would only recommend the town itself for its proximity to León, where the tourist activities would be located and nightlife. If cheaper accommodation can be found in central León, then I’d recommend that instead.
- El servicio de desayuno los chicos eran muy amables
- Lo bien ubicado que estaba del centro de León. Uno 10 min en taxi.
El hostal esta a unos 5 kilómetros del centro de León pero a pocos metros hay una parada de autobús y taxi. El autobús tarde unos 20 minutos en llegar al centro y el trayecto es menos que dos euros. El taxi sale a unos 9 euros hasta la puerta del hostal. Para aparcar en el centro de León es muy complicado y es zona de OTA, pero al lado del hostal no hay ningún problema.
El personal del hostal es muy amable, y limpian las habitaciones todos los días.
Al lado del hostal hay un Irlandes con ambiente muy amable.
El hostal esta se encuentra cerca de la carretera que va hacía Astorga (se tardan unos 45 minutos por nacional).
- Lugar muy tranquilo, apartado del centro de León pero cercano. Las instalaciones muy correctas y limpias y el personal amabilísimo.
Located in León, 26 miles from Astorga, Hostal Quevedo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Hostal Quevedo, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- Nice location, the room is small, but comfortable. Bar next door. Good place to start the excursion around Leon.
- I like that it was off the beaten track. A lot of locals came to hang at their restaurant/ bar. Nice in the morning for coffee.
- The room and bathroom were roomy and comfortable. As I was resting up with a foot injury on the Camino I had privacy and my own space. It would be good for one night.
- Location opposite parklands and pedestrian street were a bonus and street parking was available nearby
- Good to have garage parking. Good location within easy walking distance of city centre and main sights.
Hostal Don Suero
Don Suero is situated in central León, within 1,000 feet of San Marcos Monastery and León Auditorium. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and functional rooms with flat-screen TV.Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful reception
- The location is great!! The hostal is near the common tourist spots in Leon, so it was convenient for me. The staff was really helpful too and they even allowed me to leave my luggage for a few hours for free! There is also a cafe near the reception, so grabbing some food wasn’t a problem and it’s not too expensive. There is also a nearby supermarket. The room has a TV and a desk.
- The people at the reception were incredibly friendly and helpful. WIFI connection was great and I also liked very much that the shower had a lot of pressure 🙂 the possibility of having a coffee in the bar is also great and the location is absolutely central.
- Beautiful room on the top floor with exposed beams and a skylight. Comfy bed and pillows. Free breakfast was delicious. Staff were helpful and cordial.
- Ten minutes from the railway station and in a good part of Leon. Simple hostel, convenient for a sleep over.
Hostal Orejas is located in the Leon City Centre neighborhood in León, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Hostal Orejas, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- Confortable place to stay. In the middle of town centre
- Location is just perfect, rooms are quite spacious and have everything u might need and the price is reasonable.
- Good location, on the edge of the town centre, and just 10 minutes’ walk from the railway station.
- Got a great welcome here. Accommodation suitable for all kinds of travellers. Perfect location for sight seeing in Leon. Great value for money. Breakfast only 3 euro. Would recommend it for Camino walkers.
- Very cheap and clean, close to the center. The bed was very comfortable.
Hostal Prada Borges
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Prada Borges offers accommodations in León.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very clean, very quiet, friendly, close to old part of town and river.
- Great location if you’re walking the Camino. The hosts were great, nothing was too much trouble and the room and bathroom were spotless.
- This albergue was lovely. From check in to departure the staff couldn’t be more accommodating. They helped me with a train ticket, offered their computer to print my ticket and took the time to direct me to the train station. The bed was one of the most comfortable on the Camino. The room was spacious. The bathroom was private with a hot shower. Perfect night in Leon.
- Easy to communicate in English as I don’t know Spanish. Close to the core historic areas but just outside enough to be quiet at night. A block from the river walk and a few blocks from the famous Paradore hotel and the Camino. I would highly recommend this place if in Leon.
- Great location; perfect comfort for the start of my Camino in Leon.
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Bayón is located in the Leon City Centre neighborhood in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a shared bathroom.
What a wonderful place to rest up after some long hiking days on the Camino! The lady owner (sorry I forgot her name) was the most welcoming and helpful person who made sure I was completely comfortable! The room was super cute- it’s definitely an older building with creaky noises and the likes! But I absolutely loved the character and all the beautiful houseplants and artworks!
The shared bathroom was super clean and always free when I needed it!
The location is amazing!
- Well located. Easy to find, in city centre. Close to old town and train station as well.
- Good beds. Lovely host. We got good coffee and toast in the morning.
- Great location, big room, spartan breakfast, nice reception
- Very clean and comfortable with a fantastic shower. The owner was lovely and the breakfast though basic (coffee and toast) was a welcome treat. All this for a great price and a less than 10 minute walk intro the city centre. Really enjoyed our stay.
- What a wonderful place to rest up after some long hiking days on the Camino! The lady owner (sorry I forgot her name) was the most welcoming and helpful person who made sure I was completely comfortable! The room was super cute- it’s definitely an older building with creaky noises and the likes! But I absolutely loved the character and all the beautiful houseplants and artworks!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Londres offers accommodations in León.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- It is very close to train and bus station, and also to the city centre, all on foot. The woman who check me in was kind. It was warm inside the room.
- Very nice and informative lady who checked us in.
- Great location, supermarket/grocery store in front, including a pharmacy, fisiotherapist, and laundry mat around the corner. Walking distance within 5 mins to everything. They give you keys to let yourself in and out and breakfast is self serve coffee, tea, juices, etc. Also, there is a bathtub!!!
- The owner was lovely and helpful – she just needs to keep the hen parties away.
Easy to find. Good location, short walk to cathedral area.
Clean and good size room.
Top Guest Houses In Villaviciosa De La Ribera Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!