10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villaverde Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaverde Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villaverde Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaverde Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaverde Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villaverde Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villaverde Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villaverde Cantabria:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Leny offers accommodations in La Vega, just 23 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Potes is 4 miles from Casa Leny, and Cangas de Onís is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Uncomparable value for money in the Peaks of Europe NP vicinity. Comfortable beds. We even had a spacious terrace overlooking small stream and mountains.
Lovely large room with terrace and great views. Pleasant staff. Lovely quiet spot.
Shower was excellent and strong but don’t expect a bath. If the bath was any smaller it would be called a bidet.
The people were really friendly. They didn’t speak English, but we communicated in Spanish. The breakfast was great. We had a local breakfast, with some sort of pancakes. It was delicious!
We had dinner in a bar nearby, with great local food. Good choice for a hotel in the Picos for a local experience.
- El desayuno buenísimo, trato magnifico y la casa muy bonita y limpia
- La impecable limpieza, la decoración, el buen olor, la amabilidad y la tranquilidad
Mirador de Enterrias
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Mirador de Enterrias offers accommodations in Enterria, just 23 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 5 miles from Mirador de Enterrias, and Cangas de Onís is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 49 miles from Mirador de Enterrias.
- Beautiful surrounding. Homely feel. Good food and courteous staff.
Excellent location for overnight stop in the Picos.
- Helpful staff, beautiful location, evening dinner
- Hotel familiar con un trato maravilloso del personal. MariCruz sensacional!
- Traumhafte, ruhige Lage, wo man direkt am Hotel im Freien sitzen, absolut abschalten und sich entspannen kann. Nette, symphatische Chefin und symphatisches, unkompliziertes Personal. Hervorragendes, sehr typisches, täglich sich änderndes Abendmenu mit Gemüsen direkt aus dem Garten und dem Ort.
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Featuring a terrace with a mountain view, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hosteria Peña Segra is located next to Deva River in Ojedo, just 14.3 miles from Picos de Europa National Park.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 miles away.Asturian coastline is approximately 21.7 miles from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- Very clean. Efficient staff. Wholesome breakfast. Room well away from the busy bar area.
- Really clean and roomies for the adults. Potes is 1 I’m away and it’s the cutest little City.
- Great restaurant, everything we needed, excellent. Safe storage for our bicycles.
La atención excelente, se portaron de maravilla con nosotros todo fueron facilidades y además se come de maravilla !!!!
Solo tenemos palabras de agradecimiento!!!!
Sobre todo la hija de la dueña buena profesional y mejor persona !!!
Volveremos sin duda
- Esta cerca de Potes, a unos 10-15 minutos andando al centro. Y tienes facil acceso a distintas rutas. Tiene cerca un mercado y unos ultramarinos que cierran tarde, por si hay que comprar algo antes de dormir. El restaurante esta justo debajo del hotel y el trato es perfecto, familiar y de confianza. Es lo justo que se necesita para caminar y visitar la zona
One of our best sellers in Espinama! Located in Espinama in the region of Cantabria, 20 miles from Llanes, Hostal Nevandi features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Hostal Nevandi, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful owner but all communication had to be in spanish :), biggest choice for breakfast I have seen in Spain for while (in this price bracket). All in the room was new in perfect working order with tea and coffee making facility in the room (very unusual) complimented with biscuits and sweets, choice of emergency washing accessories by the wash basin topped up with shavers & foam plus brushes & tooth paste! Simply super – see other comments regarding the room
- Fantastic location for visiting Fuente De, lovely restaurant on site and cosy bar.
- Great location,beautiful village and surroundings. The hostel is very clean,lovely room,new bathroom,really cosy. Close to Fuent de and great for hiking around
- Great staff, rooms were modern and well equipped. It’s only a 30 minute walk to funte de. A lovely hotel.
- The room was very pleasant and spacious with a good shower and the staff were really friendly. The hotel is right next to the end of the footpath from the top of the telerifico. (It takes four hours to walk down the mountain from the top – with stops, but you will need to walk back up to Fuente De by road if you’ve left your car at the cable car.) The restaurant has a vegetarian menu.
Hostal Puente Deva
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Hostal Puente Deva features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Hostal Puente Deva, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Puente Deva.
- Extremely helpful owner. I was late to check in and they were very helpful in understanding my miscalculated travel time. The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and heated wonderfully during my stay during a chilly spring. Loved it here. Breakfast was included and was delicious (with homemade cheese).
- My wife and I loved our stay. It was great value, and we really had no complaints. We stayed for three nights. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the wifi was strong from our rooms. The staff were all very nice. The location is also great – we were not sure whether to stay in Espinama or Pontes, but in retrospect Espinama worked out great for us because it’s closer to the main hiking trails and much less crowded. A great bonus: we ate dinner at the restaurant two of our three nights there, and that was some of the best food we had on our entire three-week trip in Spain. The included breakfast was also very nice.
- Really lovely host speaks good English and give you lots of ideas and directions. The room in the house was very nicely done shutters to the window and the most amazing view out into the local stream and woods and countryside. Breakfast was fantastic fresh eggs fresh bread fresh marmalade and some Típico pastel español! Plus coffee or tea! Lovely little town to walk around and the surroundings although the main road is slightly busy.
- The attention we received from staff was superb, as were the breakfasts, very important in an area in which we walked and expended considerable each day. Brilliant!
- The owner is so cute and friendly. Makes the stay that much better. She’s very helpful and treats you like her children.
Located in Lomeña, 25 miles from Llanes, Casa Fidela features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.Potes is 5 miles from Casa Fidela, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 22 miles away. Santander Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Good for walking and hiking. Very pleasant staff.
- Our room was spacious, clean and really confortable, with a lovely balcony with views to the mountains.
- Atmosphere and clean apartments. Breakfast included in price. Good value for money.
- Wanted to stay in Potes for Orujo festival and glad I didn’t. This B&B in the countryside was a quiet departure from Potes. Great ensuite room with large balcony.
- Very clean room and location good. Nice people who tried really hard to accommodate us while not speaking much English
- Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Hostería La Antigua
Hostería La Antigua is located in Potes, 20 miles from Llanes and 31 miles from Santillana del Mar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Cangas de Onís is 29 miles from Hostería La Antigua, and San Vicente de la Barquera is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Hostería La Antigua.
Excellent location, very friendly lady in reception. Picturesque mountain village, lovely cafes & restaurants
on your doorstep.
- Very clean cozy place in the center of Potes. The staff is formidable, very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Lovely family run hotel in a little side street with lots of character. The staff were very welcoming and helpful way. I would definitely book this hotel again when in this area.
- No meals provided, but plenty of restaurants very close. We had dinner and breakfast in Casa Cayo on the hotels recommendation – it was very good.
- Great place. Great staff. Only comment is it could have had a few facilities to prepare a cup of tea or a snack. But overall a great place to stay in a beautiful part of Spain. I would recommend to anyone.
- Excellent location, very friendly lady in reception. Picturesque mountain village, lovely cafes & restaurants
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Posada Sobrevilla features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 9 miles from Posada Sobrevilla, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Posada Sobrevilla.
- Value for money tariff and good local food at night.. Excellent location for the high peaks with the cable car only 3 K away.
- Excellent breakfast and the kindness of the hosts who did their best to accommodate our little requests. The view from the property was great as well. Fresh mountain air, morning in the sun at the terrace.
- Very friendly staff and clean accommodation. The location close to The Picos de Europa is ideal.
- the special pancakes for breakfasts Amazing. The attic room was also very good, very friendly place
- Its close to Fuente De, that gives you a good start the next morning. Comfortable room. Friendly staff.
Hostal Remoña is located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes and 8 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Hostal Remoña, and Ribadesella is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Enough English spoken to be able to communicate. Lots of character in the building.
- Rustic mountain hotel with simple accommodation just as it should be for the setting and the price. In a great little village with enough food + drink options for a multi day stay. Charming staff/owners. If returning to the area – and I will – I wouldn’t trouble to look further than the Remona.
- Always a pleasure to stay here. Relaxed, friendly place for walkers and anyone who likes forests and mountain scenery.
- Friendly, and helped us with our mountaineering, lending us snow shoes as the snow was too soft for crampons.
- Lovely location in pretty Espinama, pretty room with view. Amazing breakfast.
Posada El Azufral
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Posada El Azufral is set in Cambarco in the Cantabria Region, 42.3 miles from Llanes and 49.7 miles from Alto Campoo Ski Resort. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Posada El Azufral features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Potes is 3.1 miles from Posada El Azufral, while Santillana del Mar is 53.4 miles away. Santander Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Friendly welcome by son who spoke good English. Lovely clean room with beautiful terrace with views of surrounding countryside. Good home cooked food.
- We booked this little hotel for two nights whilst on a tour of Northern Spain. It is not far from the busy little town of Potes but it is in a very quiet little spot , ideal for relaxation and peace and quiet, you can park on the road but you would have to drive if you did not want to eat at the hotel. There are only about 6 rooms, at the time we stayed everyone else was Spanish but we were still made to feel extremely welcome and the owners and their children do speak a little English. The breakfast is lovely . The dining room at night does not open till 9:00 but the food is freshly cooked for you. There is no bar at the hotel but you can have drinks on the veranda area which looks out over the mountains. The room and spa bath were also very comfy.
- Beautiful Inn in a quiet area. Nice garden, very helpful owner, who knows a lot about the area. Tasty breakfast.
- The owner/managers were extremely friendly and helpful. The meals were very good.
- The room is splendid, the location is good in a calm environment. Also good breakfast with some variety.
Top Guest Houses In Villaverde Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villaverde Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villaverde Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villaverde Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!