10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villaturiel Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaturiel Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villaturiel Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaturiel Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaturiel Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villaturiel Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villaturiel Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villaturiel Castile And Leon:
Albergue Turistico La Torre
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergue Turistico La Torre offers accommodations in Arcahueja, just 4.2 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Albergue Turistico La Torre, and La Bañeza is 28 miles from the property.
- The staff were really nice and welcoming, the best ever.
- Joe was fabulous, so hospitable and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Quiet ensuite room. Comfortable bed. Excellent pilgrim menu. “Help yourself” breakfast for very early start on hot day. Don’t judge by outside appearance.
- Muy amables. Nos quedamos cuatro en una habitación de cinco donde no metieron a nadie más. Muy cómoda la habitación, con baño dentro. Todo muy limpio. La cama y almohada muy cómodas también.
- Los dueños muy amables y agradables. Las habitaciones limpias y cómodas.
Located in La Virgen del Camino, 3.4 miles from León, Hostal Soto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal Soto, and La Bañeza is 24 miles away.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
- Friendly and helpful Owner and Staff. Close to Camino Way.Very clean throughout. Quiet, had a good nights sleep, would stay again. Great Value..
Am doing the Camino Frances and prefer privacy rather than sharing room with dozens of pilgrims.
Value for money excellent. Rooms small indeed, but clean- what more you need on Camino?
The modern Albany guesthouse can be found in the very center of León, just feet from the cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The Albany offers stylish, minimalist rooms with bright colors. The attached bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have a plasma-screen satellite TV. They also have minibar and air conditioning.The hotel’s restaurant offers dishes combining the traditional and the modern. It is well known for its wide range of cake and ice cream. There is also a cafe and bar.Albany is situated in the heart of historic León, close to the Palacio de los Guzmanes and the Convent of San Marcos. Private parking can be reserved nearby. León Airport is about 4 miles away.
- Super location just next to the cathedral, easy to get there. The single room was small, but clean and good for a short stay and I had my own bathroom. For the price I got the room, I can’t complain about anything, the was a really good deal.
- Excellent value for money. The location is excellent and the hotel is simple, clean and comfortable.
- The location and the parking provided were the best things. The room was wArm.
- Perfect location, right in the,centre of old Leon and so close to the Cathedral.
- Very good location in the middle of town. Not too far from parking.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Cerecedo offers accommodations in León.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very clean and well maintained. Helpful owner/manager gave us good information. Easy to find, free street parking and less than 10 minutes drive to the old town. Room was good size with comfortable beds and quiet.
- Excelente el trato del personal, explicando desde que ver, como llegar a lugares de interés o la línea de bus por si no interesaba mover el coche. Muy limpio. Domingo desayuno puesto por los dueños al estar cerrados los locales cercanos.
- La atención de los dueños,y el desayuno q aun no estando concertado , nos dejaban de todo , todo un detalle
- Amables, confortable, espaciosa, limpia y ducha y calefacción perfecta.
- El personal fue muy amable y las habitaciones y baño muy limpio. Zona tranquila, comodidad para aparcar y cerca del centro en coche.
Hostal Rural Los Oteros
Located in Pajares de los Oteros, 19 miles from León, Hostal Rural Los Oteros features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Astorga is 31 miles from Hostal Rural Los Oteros, and Benavente is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Nice people, great dinner, clean lovely building.
Great place for an overnight stay if travelling through.
Good coffee , nice beer !!
- Dinner and breakfast were very good…..staff very helpful
- Friendly staff, interesting old building, good food. Travelling by motorcycle, the owner insisted that I park the bike inside the locked courtyard at the back of the casa, although I think it’s such a quiet location that it would have been quite safe outside in the street.
- La variedad y calidad de la comida. La carta era bastante amplia, las raciones generosas y la relación calidad precio buena.
- Le repas était délicieux et le petit déjeuner correspondait à toute mon attente
- Nice people, great dinner, clean lovely building.
Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo offers accommodations in Trobajo del Camino, just 2.2 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
- For 1.40€ you can get the bus to León (one block or two from the property) and you will be in the centre in 20 minutes. A taxi late at night could be for 10€ or less. I would only recommend the town itself for its proximity to León, where the tourist activities would be located and nightlife. If cheaper accommodation can be found in central León, then I’d recommend that instead.
- El servicio de desayuno los chicos eran muy amables
- Lo bien ubicado que estaba del centro de León. Uno 10 min en taxi.
El hostal esta a unos 5 kilómetros del centro de León pero a pocos metros hay una parada de autobús y taxi. El autobús tarde unos 20 minutos en llegar al centro y el trayecto es menos que dos euros. El taxi sale a unos 9 euros hasta la puerta del hostal. Para aparcar en el centro de León es muy complicado y es zona de OTA, pero al lado del hostal no hay ningún problema.
El personal del hostal es muy amable, y limpian las habitaciones todos los días.
Al lado del hostal hay un Irlandes con ambiente muy amable.
El hostal esta se encuentra cerca de la carretera que va hacía Astorga (se tardan unos 45 minutos por nacional).
- Lugar muy tranquilo, apartado del centro de León pero cercano. Las instalaciones muy correctas y limpias y el personal amabilísimo.
Hostal Don Suero
Don Suero is situated in central León, within 1,000 feet of San Marcos Monastery and León Auditorium. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and functional rooms with flat-screen TV.Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful reception
- The location is great!! The hostal is near the common tourist spots in Leon, so it was convenient for me. The staff was really helpful too and they even allowed me to leave my luggage for a few hours for free! There is also a cafe near the reception, so grabbing some food wasn’t a problem and it’s not too expensive. There is also a nearby supermarket. The room has a TV and a desk.
- The people at the reception were incredibly friendly and helpful. WIFI connection was great and I also liked very much that the shower had a lot of pressure 🙂 the possibility of having a coffee in the bar is also great and the location is absolutely central.
- Beautiful room on the top floor with exposed beams and a skylight. Comfy bed and pillows. Free breakfast was delicious. Staff were helpful and cordial.
- Ten minutes from the railway station and in a good part of Leon. Simple hostel, convenient for a sleep over.
Guest House Joaco
Guest House Joaco is located in Mansilla Mayor, 9 miles from León and 27 miles from La Bañeza. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- Guest House Joaco was a little off the El Camino trail, but so worth the extra distance. The owner and his wife were very sweet and helpful. And, the home cooked meal was amazing!
- Location outside Mansilla de las Mullas,host collected us. Nice meal and plenty of it but dearer than menu del dia. Btl wine extra (€7), only told this when our host had bottle opened!
- Amazing friendly service, meals were first class and for the first time we were asked what time we wanted dinner and breakfast. Everything was done to make our stay enjoyable.
- Excellent place with outstanding hosts. Gave us a snack for the road when we left. Walked us part way and showed us a shortcut back to the Camino. Great decor, was clean and quiet. Able to have our laundry done. Breakfast included in price.
- The host did so many amazing things to help us: we were “on foot” for the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage and he drove my wife to the doctor, and then on to our next location in Leon when the doctor said she couldn’t walk for 5 days. He also helped me to get cash in town at the ATM and served an amazing dinner! Top notch service in a top notch establishment.
Located 7 miles from Leon Cathedral in León, La montaña features a restaurant and bar.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Isidoro Church is 7 miles from La montaña, and San Marcos Convent is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alojamientos Río Cares
Alojamientos Río Cares offers accommodations in León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Alojamientos Río Cares, and La Bañeza is 26 miles from the property.
- The position was fairly good, an easy walk to the old town. There was parking easily available. We had clean towels both days and the best toilet paper on our trip! The lady was very pleasant.
- Good basic accommodation which was value for money.
La ubicación perfecta. A 5 minutos del barrio húmedo donde se encuentra toda la vida de la ciudad.
La cafetería que tiene el
Mismo nombre que el alojamiento de fábula, unos desayunos muy completos y muy bien de precio. Las habitaciones un poco pequeñas, pero si vas a leon lo que menos haces es estar en la habitación así que para nosotros perfecto.
- Se puede aparcar gratis cerca. Todo muy limpio. Hay una cafetería donde desayunar rico y barato. A 15 min andando del barrio húmedo.
La amabilidad de las chicas de la cafetería y recepción.
La relación calidad precio.
Top Guest Houses In Villaturiel Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villaturiel Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villaturiel Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villaturiel Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!