10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villarente Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarente Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villarente Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarente Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarente Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villarente Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villarente Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villarente Castile And Leon:
Guest House Joaco
Guest House Joaco is located in Mansilla Mayor, 9 miles from León and 27 miles from La Bañeza. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- Guest House Joaco was a little off the El Camino trail, but so worth the extra distance. The owner and his wife were very sweet and helpful. And, the home cooked meal was amazing!
- Location outside Mansilla de las Mullas,host collected us. Nice meal and plenty of it but dearer than menu del dia. Btl wine extra (€7), only told this when our host had bottle opened!
- Amazing friendly service, meals were first class and for the first time we were asked what time we wanted dinner and breakfast. Everything was done to make our stay enjoyable.
- Excellent place with outstanding hosts. Gave us a snack for the road when we left. Walked us part way and showed us a shortcut back to the Camino. Great decor, was clean and quiet. Able to have our laundry done. Breakfast included in price.
- The host did so many amazing things to help us: we were “on foot” for the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage and he drove my wife to the doctor, and then on to our next location in Leon when the doctor said she couldn’t walk for 5 days. He also helped me to get cash in town at the ATM and served an amazing dinner! Top notch service in a top notch establishment.
Albergue Turistico La Torre
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergue Turistico La Torre offers accommodations in Arcahueja, just 4.2 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Albergue Turistico La Torre, and La Bañeza is 28 miles from the property.
- The staff were really nice and welcoming, the best ever.
- Joe was fabulous, so hospitable and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Quiet ensuite room. Comfortable bed. Excellent pilgrim menu. “Help yourself” breakfast for very early start on hot day. Don’t judge by outside appearance.
- Muy amables. Nos quedamos cuatro en una habitación de cinco donde no metieron a nadie más. Muy cómoda la habitación, con baño dentro. Todo muy limpio. La cama y almohada muy cómodas también.
- Los dueños muy amables y agradables. Las habitaciones limpias y cómodas.
The modern Albany guesthouse can be found in the very center of León, just feet from the cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The Albany offers stylish, minimalist rooms with bright colors. The attached bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have a plasma-screen satellite TV. They also have minibar and air conditioning.The hotel’s restaurant offers dishes combining the traditional and the modern. It is well known for its wide range of cake and ice cream. There is also a cafe and bar.Albany is situated in the heart of historic León, close to the Palacio de los Guzmanes and the Convent of San Marcos. Private parking can be reserved nearby. León Airport is about 4 miles away.
- Super location just next to the cathedral, easy to get there. The single room was small, but clean and good for a short stay and I had my own bathroom. For the price I got the room, I can’t complain about anything, the was a really good deal.
- Excellent value for money. The location is excellent and the hotel is simple, clean and comfortable.
- The location and the parking provided were the best things. The room was wArm.
- Perfect location, right in the,centre of old Leon and so close to the Cathedral.
- Very good location in the middle of town. Not too far from parking.
Hostal Orejas is located in the Leon City Centre neighborhood in León, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Hostal Orejas, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- Confortable place to stay. In the middle of town centre
- Location is just perfect, rooms are quite spacious and have everything u might need and the price is reasonable.
- Good location, on the edge of the town centre, and just 10 minutes’ walk from the railway station.
- Got a great welcome here. Accommodation suitable for all kinds of travellers. Perfect location for sight seeing in Leon. Great value for money. Breakfast only 3 euro. Would recommend it for Camino walkers.
- Very cheap and clean, close to the center. The bed was very comfortable.
Hostal Don Suero
Don Suero is situated in central León, within 1,000 feet of San Marcos Monastery and León Auditorium. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and functional rooms with flat-screen TV.Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful reception
- The location is great!! The hostal is near the common tourist spots in Leon, so it was convenient for me. The staff was really helpful too and they even allowed me to leave my luggage for a few hours for free! There is also a cafe near the reception, so grabbing some food wasn’t a problem and it’s not too expensive. There is also a nearby supermarket. The room has a TV and a desk.
- The people at the reception were incredibly friendly and helpful. WIFI connection was great and I also liked very much that the shower had a lot of pressure 🙂 the possibility of having a coffee in the bar is also great and the location is absolutely central.
- Beautiful room on the top floor with exposed beams and a skylight. Comfy bed and pillows. Free breakfast was delicious. Staff were helpful and cordial.
- Ten minutes from the railway station and in a good part of Leon. Simple hostel, convenient for a sleep over.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Londres offers accommodations in León.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- It is very close to train and bus station, and also to the city centre, all on foot. The woman who check me in was kind. It was warm inside the room.
- Very nice and informative lady who checked us in.
- Great location, supermarket/grocery store in front, including a pharmacy, fisiotherapist, and laundry mat around the corner. Walking distance within 5 mins to everything. They give you keys to let yourself in and out and breakfast is self serve coffee, tea, juices, etc. Also, there is a bathtub!!!
- The owner was lovely and helpful – she just needs to keep the hen parties away.
Easy to find. Good location, short walk to cathedral area.
Clean and good size room.
Hostal Alda Casco Antiguo
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Alda Casco Antiguo offers accommodations in León.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Hostal Alda Casco Antiguo, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- Excellent location on a very quiet street. Comfortable bed. Good quality continental breakfast for 3 euros. Very nice staff. Very good wifi.
- Comfortable bed. It was winter but the room was warm.Staff excellent. Location superb.
- The location is great, and the staff is friendly 🙂
- Fantastic location just one block from the cathedral
- Room was super comfortable. Also, loved the fully equipped kitchen. Wonderful location too.
Hostal Sol Naciente
Hostal Sol Naciente offers accommodations in León.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hostal Sol Naciente, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
- Because everywhere in town was booked or extremely expensive, it was affordable to stay here. The room is a nice size, clean and with a full bath and good shower
Excelente atención del personal. Habitación amplia y cama muy cómoda.
Buena relación calidad-precio.
- El trato recibido por el gerente del hostal y la hospitalidad del hostal.
- El personal fue muy amable y agradable nos indicó todo muy bien y se preocupo de que estuviésemos agusto.
- Atención magnífica y atenta. Quien creyese que iba a encontrar “algo más” con el precio tan ajustado que tiene es que no tiene muy claro donde iba y lo que quería gastar. Se paga por lo que se encuentra.
Located in La Virgen del Camino, 3.4 miles from León, Hostal Soto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal Soto, and La Bañeza is 24 miles away.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
- Friendly and helpful Owner and Staff. Close to Camino Way.Very clean throughout. Quiet, had a good nights sleep, would stay again. Great Value..
Am doing the Camino Frances and prefer privacy rather than sharing room with dozens of pilgrims.
Value for money excellent. Rooms small indeed, but clean- what more you need on Camino?
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Bayón is located in the Leon City Centre neighborhood in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a shared bathroom.
What a wonderful place to rest up after some long hiking days on the Camino! The lady owner (sorry I forgot her name) was the most welcoming and helpful person who made sure I was completely comfortable! The room was super cute- it’s definitely an older building with creaky noises and the likes! But I absolutely loved the character and all the beautiful houseplants and artworks!
The shared bathroom was super clean and always free when I needed it!
The location is amazing!
- Well located. Easy to find, in city centre. Close to old town and train station as well.
- Good beds. Lovely host. We got good coffee and toast in the morning.
- Great location, big room, spartan breakfast, nice reception
- Very clean and comfortable with a fantastic shower. The owner was lovely and the breakfast though basic (coffee and toast) was a welcome treat. All this for a great price and a less than 10 minute walk intro the city centre. Really enjoyed our stay.
- What a wonderful place to rest up after some long hiking days on the Camino! The lady owner (sorry I forgot her name) was the most welcoming and helpful person who made sure I was completely comfortable! The room was super cute- it’s definitely an older building with creaky noises and the likes! But I absolutely loved the character and all the beautiful houseplants and artworks!
Top Guest Houses In Villarente Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villarente Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villarente Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villarente Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!