10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villarejo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarejo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villarejo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarejo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarejo La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villarejo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villarejo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villarejo La Rioja:
Casa Victoria is located in Cirueña, 24 miles from Logroño and 12 miles from Haro. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ezcaray is 8 miles from Casa Victoria, and Elciego is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Francisco, the owner, was super friendly and helpful…. facilities felt new… he washed and dried clothes on a Sunday and facilitated our inclusion in the dinner at the Albergue location…
- A very nice Spanish welcome in a very traditional Casa. The host was very kind and attentive.
- The bedroom was magical with ancient exposed beams and delightful old Spanish furniture. Also very clean modern en suite. Best of both worlds. Great meal in auberge linked to Casa Victoria. The whole experience was an unexpected delightful surprise.
- Super friendly and very hospitable. They took good care of us and our kids. One of the best night sleep on the Camino de Santiago.
- The owners were so thoughtful & went out of their way to make sure you were taken care of..
Hostal Rural La Calera
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hostal Rural La Calera offers accommodations in San Millán de la Cogolla, just 24 miles from Logroño. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Haro is 17 miles from Hostal Rural La Calera, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely rural little hotel with garden and fantastic views. Pleasant breakfast 5 euros.easy access to bodegas and local riojan villages
- Stunning location, surrounded by the natural beauty, away from it all yet only a short drive to main towns. It felt it was a 1000 miles away. It was my birthday and we had a beautiful evening. Great bed and the hot tub bath was just perfect. The owner was great!! He let us use the main fridge. All in all, great value.
- Lovely house in a beautiful and remote location in Rioja. We walked to Yuso and Suso monestaries directly from the property. Breakfast was very nice and large. It was very quiet and remote with hardly anyone around. Plan ahead for dinner as it is a very small town and everything closes early. Overall, very peaceful and scenic.
- El entorno y el hostal precioso.En general nos encantó
- La estética general está muy cuidada y transmite sensación de paz y tranquilidad. La cama comodisima y el baño me recompuso de 3 días de pateada 🙂
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Victoria offers accommodations in Cirueña, just 24 miles from Logroño.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and golfing. Haro is 12 miles from Albergue Victoria, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place to stay on the Camino. Very comfortable double room with private bath. The owners are so kind and helpful, such a warm welcome on our second visit to this place. Great value and a delicious dinner!
- All round awesome. Host was fantastic,friendly and accommodating. The food was 10 * and never ending. The rooms were clean, quiet and peaceful. Thank you to the hosts for the best stay on our Camino. South Africa
- Excellent staff, with a wonderful community feel to the place. Perfect for every perigrino
- Good (small) number of beds in the room, comfortable atmosphere
- Friendly welcome with a quick offer of a glass of water to a weary peregrino. The owner was an absolute gentleman and the accommodation was very clean and comfortable. We all slept so well it was hard to get up the next morning. Dinner was lovely, was nice to see vegetables which has been sadly lacking in a lot of other places.
Hostal Rey Pedro I
Hostal Rey Pedro I is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 26 miles from Logroño and 11 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ezcaray is 8 miles from Hostal Rey Pedro I, and Elciego is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Hostal Rey Pedro I.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfest was nicely prepared even for early pilgrims. Very close to center of the town/village.
- Great location in the Main Street, close to all the attractions, bars and restaurants
- Muy cerca a la estación de buses, al centro histórico y en general a los mejores restaurantes de la zona, la habitación grande y cómoda, el lobby muy acogedor y bien decorado. Tiene ascensor.
- La ubicación y un trato excelente por parte del propietario Paco.
- Todo en general y en especial el trato recibido fantastico
Hostal Patrón is located in Castañares de Rioja, 25 miles from Logroño and 27 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Haro is 6 miles from Hostal Patrón, and Ezcaray is 14 miles away. Burgos Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
- Nice price , nice bed , nice elevator , nice car parking , recommend to who just for stay overnight .
Fine for a night.
Owners were nice enough, service was fine, it’s clean and there’s a fun little local bar nearby (and no noise in the room)
Comodidad de la cama
Un desayuno más que aceptable
Ideal para ir de bodegas a haro(10km)
Hostal la Catedral
Hostal la Catedral is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Hostal la Catedral, and Ezcaray is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from Hostal la Catedral.
- Lovely warm accommodation after a very wet morning.
- Location was great. We had a 4 bed room which suited our family very well.
- It’s central location, a few steps from the cathedral
- Quiet, clean rooms we had a great view of the Catedral spire outside our window
- The room had been decorated and refreshed in recent times and was pleasant. It was in a fantastic central location and laundry facilities were available. The owner was good enough to help us upstairs with our luggage.
Hostal Ciudad de Nájera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Ciudad de Nájera offers accommodations in Nájera, just 15 miles from Logroño.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Nájera, and Haro is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Nájera.
- This albergue is right on el Camino. Very kind owners and staff. No food available.
- Perfect location on the Camino. Very helpful staff and a comfortable room.
- Very central and helpful staff. Air-conditioned which was a bonus. As temperatures were in The mid 30’s.
- Very helpful staff pleasant decor. Room very comfortable. Air conditioning a bonus
- The owner was always ready to assist us with our needs. They fixed an issue with the AC.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Miguel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.A flat-screen TV is featured.Haro is 11 miles from Pensión Miguel, and Ezcaray is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Pensión Miguel.
- Good location, very helpful staff, nice room, laundry service
- Location, only 2 booked in the pension so it was quiet
- The service from the lady that checked us in was great. She explained things and gave us really good recommendations. We are walking the Camino and were very happy to spend a night in comfort here.
- Great location and very clean. Wonderful reception! The owner is fabulous.
- Great location as far as being near restaurants, bars & shops. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. (Interesting that woman who checked us in spoke French instead of Spanish). Very comfortable private room with actually one bed by the door and another bed in a bedroom which gave my son and I even more privacy.
Pensión Boutique Marisa
Pensión Boutique Marisa is located in San Asensio, just 16 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles from Pensión Boutique Marisa, and Haro is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from Pensión Boutique Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- only an hours drive from Bilbao for the mid-morning ferry back to Portsmouth
- Marisa herself is the star attraction at this property, she is always available to ensure her guests get the most out of their visit. Our room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. We were amazed by the size of the shower area (almost a mini wet room inside the bathroom). We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our visit and were more than satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The included tour of the Bodega was really enjoyable, even though we went on a “spanish” rather than “english” day and our language skills are somewhat limited. Good overall value for the money we paid.
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo de la Calzada! Hospedería Cisterciense is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 26 miles from Logroño and 11 miles from Haro.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ezcaray is 9 miles from Hospedería Cisterciense, and Elciego is 18 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 35 miles away.
- We were walking the Camino, The room was very comfortable and warm, the food was very good, the staff were very helpful, a great place to stay
- Nice to have our own room on the Camino.Rather institutionalised
- Very close to the Camino. Día supermarket and bars close by. Quiet guests
- Excellent accommodation. Very clean and comfortable rooms en suite. Pleasant staff.
- The staff were very accommodating. The property was close to the center of town, restaurants, transportation and places of interest, and yet it was quiet. I will definitely stay here again.
Top Guest Houses In Villarejo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villarejo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villarejo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villarejo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!