10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villar Del Maestre Castilla-la Mancha:
Hospedería de Cuenca
Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hospedería de Cuenca features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.
- Terrific location, very friendly (non English speaking) staff but got by wonderfully with sign language and smiles.
- Very interesting, historic hotel, comfortable well-modernised and well equipped. The receptionist was most helpful and pleasant.
- Spacious room, full of character, ground floor so no steps, wonderful view, friendly landlady
- The staff and the location was good, with free parking aroun 10 min away.
- Comfortable bed, nice staff and gorgeous view from our room of the river. The Hotel was beautifully decorated.
This new, contemporary-styled hotel offers fantastic panoramic views over the historic city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Built in an unmistakably modern style, with clean lines and fashionable lighting, the Hostal Buenavista offers 21st-century accommodations in this centuries-old city of the La Mancha region. Its central location is surrounded by historic buildings, shops and the tourist information center. On-site facilities for you to enjoy include a comfortable lounge room with free internet corner. You can also start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room.In contrast to the contemporary service within the hotel, Cuenca is a traditional Spanish city famous for its ‘hanging houses’. These intriguing buildings cling onto the side of a river gorge, reaching as high as 7 or 8 stories.
- The hotel was clean and modern in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Cuenca. The staff were very helpful and there was no problem parking.
- En la zona no hay nada pero a 10 minutos andando hay cafeterías etc.
- La calidad precio es inmejorable. Cuenca es pequeña y se puede ir andando a todos los sitios. Si es verdad que la parte alta pilla mas lejos. Pero el centro esta a 3 minutos a pie.
- Para pasar la noche está más que bien ( y hasta una semana). Tranquilidad, limpieza, el baño nuevo y el chico que nos atendió nos explicó muy bien cómo acceder a los sitios del casco antiguo.
- Personal muy agradable. Fácil acceso y estacionamiento justo enfrente del hotel.
Hostal de la Luz
Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hostal de la Luz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.
- The hotel was located across the river from the main touristy zone, so it was in a nice and quiet part of the town. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There was a nice balcony overlooking the small plaza below.
- The location, the breakfast was excellent I like it very much
- Exelent, bed comfy, sheets clean / soft. The decor was eclectic, artistic, interesting breakfast light coffee good, built in to the side of a cliff oposite the river, away from the road trafic, short walk in to town Staff friendly, owner very helpfull. Best in cuenca (in my opinion )
The view from my room was incredible. Even though the ascent to Hostal la Luz is daunting for anyone not in good physical condition, it is worth the climb. Take no heavy luggage, though!
On my arrival I was given a map of all the places of interest I could visit — very helpful.
The owner will serve you a lovely, light breakfast (included in the price) is you ask her — coffee, fresh fruit and toast. She is a talented artist and the one responsible for all the great art displayed throughout.
- Hosts were wonderful. Nice people. Excellent location for walking and seeing Cuenca.
Casa de Tintas
Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Casa de Tintas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The little kitchen (including a fridge) out the back next to the outdoor patio was a great place to have breakfast.
- I would describe the property as rustic. It was central between the town centre and the old quarter and the public transport was regular
- Host incredibly helpful – shared their patio with us AND on our departure drive us to the railway station which was several kilometres out of town. Can’t praise them enough.
- La amplitud de la habitación y la atención de los dueños.
- La habitacion era preciosa, muy limpia y con todo detalle. Muy centrico.
Ch Victoria Alojamientos
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Rooms at Ch Victoria Alojamientos all include a hydromassage shower, plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It is in the historic center of Cuenca, by the Plaza de la Constitución.Ch Victoria Alojamientos offers well-equipped rooms, each with a balcony. The rooms all have a different design, as well as heating and a TV. Rooms also have a Nespresso machine.Private parking is offered on site at a daily cost. It is a short walk to Cuenca’s historic sights. These include the Hanging Houses and the Cathedral, built from 1182 until 1270.
- It exceeded my expectations! So clean and beautiful cozy room and big size! The staff was so helpful and kind! So well located in the hearth of cuenca
- The hostel is situated a bit on the outskirts of the city, so finding a parking spot is very easy. The good thing is, Cuenca is a very small city. In about 20 minutes you’re in the old part of the city, which is lovely to see.
- Wonderful, friendly host! I came too early without informing them and they drove to meet me straight away!
- the room was incredibly comfortable and cosy. nice decoration, practicsl furniture, clean bed.check out was very flexible as was the check in.
- clean and comfortable room.Very good price compared to the quality. Close to the beautiful old town of Cuenca.
Posada San Martin
Posada San Martin is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.
This property was awesome . It was one of the hanging houses on the edge of the cliff . The view out the apartment window was awesome
There was a little shop across the road that sold cheese , wine , bread etc . Wasn’t the only one as there was quite a few up the road to the square
At the square there was cafes and bars all in easy walking distance . Would use again 😎
We turned up to a Tatty door ! . We phoned up and the lady came . We weren’t sure what to expect . We was taken in down a dark flight of steps , opened another door and down more steps . To us it looked like was going in a cellar .
We came to another door and we went into a nice tidy self contained flat . It was dark in there , when the landlady opened the patio doors we couldn’t believe what we saw . We had rented one of the houses on the cliff . The view was absolutely magic . This was the cheapest I could find in the area and it had cooker , fridge , sink etc etc . Was well pleased and rented an extra day
- Location are excellent. The apartments are clean and very nicely decorated. Very near to the most beautiful part of Cuenca.
- La situacion en pleno casco antiguo. Acogedor ,cama cómoda,vistas buenísimas y en una casa colgada.
Reservé en Posada San Martín y al llamar para avisar de la hora de llegada la recepcionista nos ofreció alojarnos en Posada de Cuenca.
Es una antigua casa reformada muy bonita, espaciosa y confortable
- This property was awesome . It was one of the hanging houses on the edge of the cliff . The view out the apartment window was awesome
Posada San José
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada San José is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent location. Great view from dining room.
- Awesome ambiance. Great location. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. Spectacular views.
- Amazing dinner and very good buffet breakfast. Perfect location and ambiance.
- The hotel is old and quirky (our room had quite a slope on the floor), but clean, comfortable and warm. Our room had 2 terraces with great views over the gorge and the San Pablo Bridge, and plenty of space and seats. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- Property was absolutely wonderful set in the old part of Cuenca with views over the valley and the bridge and convent. The breakfast and dinner are served in a room overlooking the gorge. The rooms for quaint and clean and the bathroom also shared was very clean and tidy and close to the room.
Hostal Canovas is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Good location for bus station. Helpful and pleasant staff. Short walk to historic centre.
- Great location, old town in a walking distance but hostal in a lively part of the town.
- Small reception but could arrange place for one round table with breakfast.?
- The room was very clean. The hotel is in a good location.
- A lady welcomed us at the reception (she did not speak English). We got a room (surprisingly spacious) on the 3rd floor with a balcony. It is true that the floor is squeaky but it was not disturbing. The furniture looked oddish. The room was clean. Each morning a cleaning lady came to tidy up the room. However, if you do not want to be disturbed, the ”do not disturb” door hanger is at your disposal. Free wifi was working and its speed was really ok for news reading and for social media (and Ingress). Upon arrival, we received only one key which could be used both for the entrance of the Hostel and our room. The key came with a card to switch on/off the electricity. The Old Town is within walking distance from the Hostel (appr. 10 min) but be prepared as getting there requires moderate climbing. There are small shops (selling snacks, drinks etc.) and bars around the Hostel. A bit further, you can find a shopping street with cafeterias and gelaterias.
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Posada Tintes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Restaurant is good value with very nice salads. The mattress was inner sprung rather than foam so was better to sleep on . Hot water in shower was available very quickly. Fluffy white towels were good quality.
Very beautiful hotel, rooms nicer and bigger than on pictures.
All looks great!
Near some interesting bars, and the old town.
- Location was good and the room was always warm on our arrival.
- The personnel at Posada Tintes (a family-run business) were most pleasant, friendly and helpful. The rooms were basic, but clean and comfortable, providing very good value for money. Room service was good, and the towels were changed regularly. The breakfast was traditional Spanish, but perfectly adequate, and the food in the restaurant was varied, and of good quality. The locality is ideal for exploring Cuenca, as the Posada is situated on the border of the old and new towns. I thoroughly recommend it, especially for those on a limited budget.
- This property gave us a perfect match in terms of location, comfort and value for money. The Menu del Dia we had on both of the days we were there ..starts at 2 finishing 3.45 – costing 12€ was a treat and we felt really at home.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Rasil is located in Cuenca in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We loved it here. The real Spain! The owners/staff really were so nice and friendly overcoming any language barrier. Its very near to Cuenca but out in the countryside so really nice and quiet. We had the set menu evening meal which was just great. Fantastic value for money.
- The location was very good. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good as well!
- Helpful and friendly personel. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Tasty, home made food in restaurant.
A typical Spanish rural hotel not far from Cuenca.
Lovely food, always busy, which is a good sign.
- This family run hotel provided superb good. The owners are lovely & helpful. Even with the language barrier
Top Guest Houses In Villar Del Maestre Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!