10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villar de Plasencia Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar de Plasencia Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villar De Plasencia Extremadura:
Hostal Restaurante EL AVION
Located in Villar de Plasencia, 25 miles from La Alberca, Hostal Restaurante EL AVION features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.Plasencia is 8 miles from Hostal Restaurante EL AVION, and Hervás is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Asturias offers accommodations in Jarilla, just 22 miles from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Plasencia is 12 miles from Hostal Asturias, and Hervás is 10 miles from the property.
- Clean and warm stop off Via de la Plata. Good food. Cheery staff. There is a free shuttle bus to Arch of Caparra too though we did not use it. Can get service wash.
Location, next to A66. Parking good. Evening meal excellent, value for money. Room basic but ok for night stopover Algarve-Santander, will use this again.
Although little English is spoken staff very helpful.
- We knew what the Hotel was like from a previous visit, it perfectly suited our purpose, and was value for money
- Staff friendly: accommodation basic but since we were walking long distances it was a welcome stop even though very isolated. It was however opposite a bus stop so had good transport links for walkers that wanted a break… we made a detour to Hervas which was well worthwhile
Excellent location just off A66. Perfect for a stopover travelling south.
Pleasant quiet location facing wooded hills.
Hostal Goyesco Plaza
Hostal Goyesco Plaza offers accommodations in Plasencia.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Hervás is 21 miles from Hostal Goyesco Plaza, and Baños de Montemayor is 23 miles from the property.
- Very professional and helpful staff, great price, clean and modern room, good bathroom.
- Very clean and in a great location. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Goyesco is a really friendly hostal in a great location in Pasencia (quiet street, close to Plaza Major).
- Small hotel situated in the Centre of Plasencia only a few minutes from the main square. Very clean and comfortable. The young couple who run it are very friendly and helpful.
- Super location right in the centre of town, and a light, spacious and comfortable room. Excellent price-quality ratio. The young couple who run the hotel are very friendly and welcoming. If you arrive by car and especially if you have luggage, I strongly recommend taking up the offer of cut-price parking at the Puerta de Talavera underground car park. Leave the car there before going to the Hotel – it’s only about 5 minutes’ walk. You can’t get near the hotel with a car!
Located in Plasencia, 20 miles from Hervás, Hostal Real features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 23 miles from Hostal Real, and Béjar is 30 miles away.
- Good overnight stop on way to Bilbao. Clean room and parking available. Good bar. Plasencia is a lovely town.
- NOT A GOOD BREAKFAST AS ADVERTISED. Only coffee and a croissant.
- The room had a marble tiled floor It was quiet, uncluttered and in good condition. Full size bath with strong shower. Breakfast was included and you could get a superb coffee in the bar.Good parking. Walking distance to Viaduct. Mercadona opposite.
The olives were fantastic. Unfortunately they were out of excessive stocks and therefore we were unable to buy any to take home.
The staff were all helpful and friendly.
- The staff are very friendly & do all they can to make your stay comfortable & pleasant. The bathroom had a large walk in shower which I prefer to an over the bath shower & the beds & pillows are very comfortable. All the areas in the hostel are kept clean & tidy & there is a lounge area with comfortable seating. They also have a nice restaurant, the food is good & the prices reasonable.
Located in Aldeanueva del Camino in the region of Extremadura, 19 miles from La Alberca, Posada Tresmentiras features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Plasencia is 18 miles from Posada Tresmentiras, and Hervás is 3.4 miles away.
- Food, comfortable room , great nights sleep , quiet, friendly staff
- Proximity to the motorway and only a shot walk to the village
- Great grounds for a pet plus ground floor room with access to gardens.
- Good value for money. Evening meal was basic but the dish (pork) was tender and well cooked. The price was fair for the offering. The garden was available for the dog. we also took him for a walk down the quiet road. There was a nice sitting area round a wood burning fire which we thought was a nice touch in the winter. Evening meal was 21.00 and breakfast 08.30. Very quiet at night (little road noise).
- We were given a ground floor room that opened onto the grounds which was really convenient as we were travelling with our dog. Convenient for the journey south.
Hostal Muralla offers accommodations in Plasencia.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Hervás is 21 miles from Hostal Muralla, and Baños de Montemayor is 23 miles from the property.
- Friendly, welcoming owner, although didn’t speak English was very keen in trying to help. The location was excellent, the hotel clean, comfortable and cultural. The breakfast was cheap and cheerful. Highly recommend.
- Clean facilities and nice to have a little balcony
- Very central surrounded by history. Very late arrival due to mechanical problems but made welcome.
- The staff is extremely friendly, the beds are very comfortable and you couldn’t ask for a better location. Do not let the one star hostel deceive you, it is a very cozy and clean establishment. We have stayed here many nights and never had a bad experience.
- Actually I was very skeptical at first because it’s a hostal and I was trying to find somewhere else that accepts dogs before going there but I couldn’t find, so I just went there expecting the worst. I was surprised that it was really not bad at all. The location is more than perfect, the room is a bit small but the beds are comfy, we slept really well. We parked the car just in front of the door.
Hostal Camping Roma
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hostal Camping Roma is located in Hervás in the region of Extremadura, just 19 miles from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. Plasencia is 19 miles from Hostal Camping Roma, and Baños de Montemayor is 4.4 miles away.
- Lady on reception very helpful.Great service and choice of wines at the bar.Bungalow well appointed.
- For the price, lovely big room with a little terrace. Staff very friendly and helpful. It is a hostal rather than a hotel so downstairs eating facilities are more like a cafeteria but we chose to have breakfast in the hostal (4 euro for juice, coffee and the classic tomato on toast) and then drive into hervas for the day and to eat dinner (5 minute drive). Rooms clean and bright.
- Great place . Will stay in there again . Better than 100 others .
- Good value for money and well situated for overnight or few day break on way to and from south of Spain .
- El entorno muy bonito, trato del personal del camping y la zona de niñ@s excelente,
Hostal Ciudad de Cáparra
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Ciudad de Cáparra offers accommodations in Carcaboso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Alberca is 31 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Cáparra, and Plasencia is 7 miles away.
- The owner was extremely helpful and pleasant even though when we arrived, he was very busy in his restaurant as it was Sunday lunchtime. We arrived on muddy bikes and he provided us with facilities to wash the bikes and store them securely. The rooms were basic but comfortable and everything worked.
- Very clean comfortable rooms. The menu del dia was fantastic and superb value. The staff were very helpful and worked hard to understand my poor Spanish.
- Good location for via de la plata stopover. Room was very clean and available a little after noon. The restaurant was excellent value and food was very good.
- El trato de los trabajadores. Tanto en la entrada, muy educados, como en el servicio de comida y desayuno.
Personnel très sympathique, à l’écoute du voyageur.
Service impeccable au restaurant et très bonne cuisine maison.
Chambre située à l’arrière. Pas de bruit de voiture.
Emedos Hostel is located in Baños de Montemayor. This guest house offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout.Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, all bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At Emedos Hostel you will find a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and fishing. There is a hot spring bath and a solarium in the area.Emedos Hostel is 1.2 miles from the Baños Reservoir, and it is located on the Pilgrimage Route to Santiago. Salamanca is a 50-minute drive away.
- Staff super lovely, friendly and helpful. Really accommodating with our two dogs (medium sized) and communication was easy and quick. Town was lovely and quaint with some great walks around and all in all it was a nice chilled stay.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating as I arrived quite late. Very convenient location whilst driving down the A66.
- After several days walking it was great to stop for a rest day in a hiatal that has cooking facilities
- The heating worked and the kitchen was well equipped. It was clean enough and the staff was friendly but rather basic for the price.
- It was a basic but good hostel. It was clean and conveniently located.
Located in Jaraiz de la Vera, 18 miles from Plasencia, Hosteria Verahouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hervás is 16 miles from Hosteria Verahouse, and Baños de Montemayor is 19 miles from the property.
- Situación, limpieza y atención excelente. Desayuno muy correcto a muy buen precio.
- La cama muy bien u cuarto de baño bien también en cuanto a calidad y precio
Personal muy agradable, excelente relación calidad/precio.
Merece mucho la pena el desayuno por solo 3€ más, es buffet.
Habitación mejor de lo esperado, cama cómoda y habitación espaciosa.
Estábamos en la última planta y las vistas desde el balcón eran preciosas. No nos importó que no hubiera ascensor. Había un pequeño patio antes de entrar en la habitación y se estaba genial. El desayuno muy correcto y la atención, muy amable y personalizada. El precio imbatible.
Un lugar para volver.
- Personal muy amable, precio/calidad correcto, excelente ubicación.
Top Guest Houses In Villar De Plasencia Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villar de Plasencia Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!