10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Villar De Domingo García Castilla-la Mancha:
Los Clásicos de Cuenca
Los Clásicos de Cuenca is located in Ribatajadilla, 18 miles from Cuenca and 11 miles from Mariana.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for golfing and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- Precioso lugar la casa muy cómoda recomendada para desconectar co.pletamente
- El lugar es ideal para alejarse del mundanal ruido. Las inmediaciones tienen paisajes muy bonitos en la zona de la hoz del Beteta. El dueño de las casas es muy atento.
- La ubicación, las casas rurales y la tranquilidad todos los aspectos, aunque deberían asfaltar algunos espacios, como la zona de barbacoas y disponer de toldos/sombrillas, especialmente para el verano
- Vistas a un campo de girasoles precioso. Víctor muy amable, te da todas las facilidades posibles. Repetiré!
- Una pasada de alojamiento, El propietario un encanto siempre muy pendiente y con unos detalles maravillosos, Las fotos no le hacen justicia al alojamiento es mucho mejor de lo que se ve en las fotos. La casa muy comoda y el entorno maravilloso.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Rasil is located in Cuenca in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We loved it here. The real Spain! The owners/staff really were so nice and friendly overcoming any language barrier. Its very near to Cuenca but out in the countryside so really nice and quiet. We had the set menu evening meal which was just great. Fantastic value for money.
- The location was very good. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good as well!
- Helpful and friendly personel. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Tasty, home made food in restaurant.
A typical Spanish rural hotel not far from Cuenca.
Lovely food, always busy, which is a good sign.
- This family run hotel provided superb good. The owners are lovely & helpful. Even with the language barrier
Hostal de Cuenca
Hostal de Cuenca is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- Friendly, very helpful, great secure parking for motorbike, only 20 minutes from the old town
- Clean, great bathroom, location full of services but out of the city
Nos encontramos muy cómodo s.
Íbamos caminando al centro.
La recepcionista nos informo con todo detalle, muy amable.
- La limpieza y el trato del personal excelente! Además, todo bastante nuevo y el baño genial
- El personal muy amable y servicial,nos explicó cómo movernos en Cuenca y los puntos de interés turístico
Hostal Calderon is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- The lady from reception went above and beyond. Truly helpful and kind. I arrived soaking wet and cold from the rain and she turned the heating on in my room and brought me the hairdryer before I even asked for it. The room was comfortable and beautifully clean.
- El personal muy amable, la ubicación perfecta, limpieza y el desayuno en el bar barato
Un sitio muy acogedor y cercano del centro histórico. Las dos chicas a cargo del hostal, son muy agradables.
Todo genial. Si vuelvo a cuenca, no dudaré en volver a alojarme aquí.
Pd: les pedí la posibilidad de realizarle una sorpresa a mi pareja, y aceptaron sin ningún problema. Al final, me sorprendieron hasta a mi de cómo lo realizaron!!
- La cama era súper cómoda y la ubicación del hostal es muy buena.
- El precio, realmente por ese precio poco más se puede pedir.
Hostal de la Luz
Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hostal de la Luz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.
- The hotel was located across the river from the main touristy zone, so it was in a nice and quiet part of the town. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There was a nice balcony overlooking the small plaza below.
- The location, the breakfast was excellent I like it very much
- Exelent, bed comfy, sheets clean / soft. The decor was eclectic, artistic, interesting breakfast light coffee good, built in to the side of a cliff oposite the river, away from the road trafic, short walk in to town Staff friendly, owner very helpfull. Best in cuenca (in my opinion )
The view from my room was incredible. Even though the ascent to Hostal la Luz is daunting for anyone not in good physical condition, it is worth the climb. Take no heavy luggage, though!
On my arrival I was given a map of all the places of interest I could visit — very helpful.
The owner will serve you a lovely, light breakfast (included in the price) is you ask her — coffee, fresh fruit and toast. She is a talented artist and the one responsible for all the great art displayed throughout.
- Hosts were wonderful. Nice people. Excellent location for walking and seeing Cuenca.
Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The staff are super nice, patient and helpful. The location is great, very close to the hanging house and cathedral. Breakfast is nice. Room is very cozy.
- It is a very quiet, well modernised historic property with lots of character. Beds were very comfortable, cold breakfast was generous and high quality. Bathrooms are state of the art. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Very impressive state of the art new bathroom and room facilities. A spectacular breakfast with everything one could wish for. Very close to the center of the old town. Once understood, the combination of underground public parking and lift to the hotel level works fine.
- The room was super clean. The bed very comfortable and an excellent shower. We had a great view from our window. The young woman that greeted us on arrival was incredibly helpful and the staff in general were excellent.
- We loved the view from our window into the gorge, the quiet rooms, cleanliness and very helpful staff. The ambience of the location is unbeatable. The friendly manager of the Hospederia also helped us with planning the next stage of our one month trip in Spain. Wonderful service, thank you!
Hostal Posada Huecar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Posada Huecar offers accommodations in Cuenca.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- For the money this is a fantastic accommodation. Yolanda could not have done more to make our stay pleasant. The location is just below the old town and short walking distance from the newer part of Cuenca. The room was clean, spacious and thoughtfully decorated. I would not hesitate to recommend this guest house.
- The facilities was impeccable and very clean. They offered an Underground parking near by that we have to pay at lower rate showing a boucher from the hotel.
- Very convenient for all access to the town for exploration. beautiffuly looked after hostal, made very welcome when we arrived and during our stay.
- Good size room, great shower. Bed was comfy. Excellent location which allowed for lots of walking and exploring! If you have a car, double park when you arrive to get access to the carpark nearby. Street parking is possible but you have to pay during the day. Brekky is basic but nice to start the day with a little something!
- Location and views were am amazing, staff friendly and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Posada Tintes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Restaurant is good value with very nice salads. The mattress was inner sprung rather than foam so was better to sleep on . Hot water in shower was available very quickly. Fluffy white towels were good quality.
Very beautiful hotel, rooms nicer and bigger than on pictures.
All looks great!
Near some interesting bars, and the old town.
- Location was good and the room was always warm on our arrival.
- The personnel at Posada Tintes (a family-run business) were most pleasant, friendly and helpful. The rooms were basic, but clean and comfortable, providing very good value for money. Room service was good, and the towels were changed regularly. The breakfast was traditional Spanish, but perfectly adequate, and the food in the restaurant was varied, and of good quality. The locality is ideal for exploring Cuenca, as the Posada is situated on the border of the old and new towns. I thoroughly recommend it, especially for those on a limited budget.
- This property gave us a perfect match in terms of location, comfort and value for money. The Menu del Dia we had on both of the days we were there ..starts at 2 finishing 3.45 – costing 12€ was a treat and we felt really at home.
Hostal Gaudi Cuenca
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hostal Gaudi Cuenca offers accommodations in Cuenca. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- Diego was so accommodating and went out of his way to make our stay really perfect. His English is great and he is so informative and helpful. He even went out of his way to pay the parking metre for us as we were sightseeing. A real gentleman!!
- Nice place and friendly staff, bit dark tough in december, may be advantage during hot months.
Gran ubicación a escasos 10min a pie de las Casas colgantes por un agradable paseo…en una ciudad de cuento!
Para 2 noches en Cuenca…más que suficiente. Desde nuestra llegada el personal muy atento en cualquier duda que nos surgiera durante la estancia y buenas recomendaciones de sitios para comer y que conocer…
- El trato del dueño o encargado, muy amable y servicial en todo momento.
- La habitacion muy muy prlequeña.. Precio calidad. No corfesponfe. Era una habitacion como para uso individual..
Hostal Residencia Avenida
Hostal Residencia Avenida is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Love the Staff. Very warm, helpful and nice bunch. The street is just perfect. I love the evening high street walks. Nice breakfast AND LOTS OF GREAT PLACES around to have great “chumie chumies”
- Very positive experience. Clean, friendly people, perfect location
Lovely, helpful hosts who provided a map and information about where to go and eat etc.
The room was clean and tidy. The shampoo was refilled and the beds were made up again after the first night. We were also able to borrow a hair dryer and straighteners.
Every time we entered the hostel if someone wasn’t at the main desk someone would still come out to check who was there.
So overall, it was a nice, clean, safe place to stay for a few days on a budget.
- La ubicación en la calle peatonal era perfecta, en el centro de todo
Ubicación, en pleno centro de la ciudad.
Amabilidad de los empleados
Top Guest Houses In Villar De Domingo García Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!